The Firm: In Chambers

Story Info
During the pandemic, law firms have modified their services.
4.6k words
4.38
24.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"His Callie honour has asked you to visit him in his chambers today. This is a real honour for you so please make sure you do everything you're told."

Callie was shown into the judge's opulent chambers filled with costly furniture and antique wood panelling. This was her opportunity to get out of what was turning out to be the worst decision of her life. The judge was a renowned figure in the legal world, having written countless treatises and precedent-setting judgments ... rubbing shoulders with the rich and powerful. He would surely be horrified by the manner in which her law firm was taking advantage of vulnerable young female lawyers during lockdown.

He looked up from his desk when she entered, his gaze scanning her with interest. Although an old man, he was heavy-set and strong-looking despite his age and the thickening of his middle that took place over the passage of time.

She'd been instructed by HR to dress demurely. "His honour doesn't like lawyers to look like sluts. Make sure you adhere to the firm's dress code. Your skirt must go beneath the knees and your blouse must be buttoned. He enjoys the disrobing process."

Callie's eyes widened in panic and she swallowed hard. This wasn't sounding promising.

"Come in girl," he gestured. "Take off your mask." She removed her mask and he studied her unpainted face narrowly. "Take off your clothes and lie down over there on the table. Face down," he added. "I just want to read through the papers sent by your firm first."

Her heart raced. This man was definitely not going to help her escape the Firm's euphemistically phrased COVID 19 Lockdown Wellbeing Initiative. Along with the firm's partners and strategic clients, he was clearly thoroughly complicit.

Trembling violently, she removed her clothing, glancing around the large room fearfully. There were large windows, the walls lined with countless tomes and on the judge's desk were photos of his smiling wife and family.

She stared at the table on which he had instructed her to lie. It was a heavy antique desk with leather padding that looked like it belonged in a museum.

Lying down on the desk face down she shivered from the cold of the desk against her bare breasts. At that point the judge's associate, a blond young man in a dark suit with cold eyes entered the room wearing latex gloves and carrying a small metal tray.

He gave a low whistle of appreciation when he saw her. "Very nice," he remarked. "I'm Josh and I'm here to prep you for his honour. Sometimes I really love my job." He had the look and manner of the boys she had hated in law school. Rich, privileged white boys who had the world at their feet. They worked at the Firm as well and here she was, lying naked before him.

He ran his hand down her leg almost casually, almost absently for a moment before tying her to the legs of the desk, her wrists and ankles bound with soft silken fabric so that she could barely move.

"Why?" she whispered in a petrified voice.

"His honour likes his girls tied up for buttfucking so that they don't move around too much." He grinned. "He's pretty spry for an old guy but he's still old after all."

His large gloved hands went down to her buttocks, kneading them appreciatively. "Very nice," he remarked. He began probing her asshole with a gloved finger and then another. She could feel his fingers opening her up. She winced and he massaged her tight asshole firmly. She couldn't stop herself clenching defensively.

He gave a low whistle. "His honour is going to be a very, very happy camper... He loves fucking anal virgins.. although you're going to make it difficult for me to lube you up if you do this," he told her matter of factly. He moved his finger, feeling her ass muscles tighten against his invasive touch.

"Lift yourself up," he ordered her, putting a small leather cushion under her hips so that her ass canted up into the air for easy access.

Callie whimpered despite herself, panicking as she lay naked in this obscene and degrading position.

The judge's associate removed the lid from a tube of lubricant, squeezing a liberal blob of lube onto his gloved finger. A long, cold, slick finger applied a very firm, determined pressure on her sensitive anal ring, the finger pushing in harder as her anal ring began to expand around his finger as it entered more deeply.

She flushed hot in humiliation as his lubricated finger slid inside of her easily, her ass gripping his finger as he pushed in deeper. He crooked his finger inside of her and Callie could feel his knuckle pressing firmly against her reluctant muscles. He began to move it, back and forth firmly and insistently, her anal ring pulled out when his finger retreated, threatening to release its grip on his finger, then he would slip it back in, deeper this time.

Josh grinned down at the young girl's ass. She was very, very tight -- pleasurably so - but she couldn't fight the slickness of the lube. He started fingering her, feeling the muscles grip his finger and he pushed his finger deeper into the hot, resisting depths of her body.

"If I'm lucky, his honour will let me have a go at you when he's done with you. He does that sometimes -- says there's no reason why only the senior jurists should reap the fruits of your Firm's Wellbeing Initiative."

Callie whimpered quietly as he continued to penetrate her ass with his gloved fingers. "Let's see if we can't fit two of these babies inside of you, shall we?" he remarked, as lube helped two fingers slide inside of her with ease. Her anal ring initially resisted him but then yielded, stretching wide as his knuckles sank with inexorable, agonising slowness into her protesting asshole.

"Please stop," she pleaded with him. He was stretching her too wide and as he slid his strong fingers in and out, she was beginning to feel pain from the uncomfortable stretching taking place inside of her. The pain was nothing however compared to the overwhelming humiliation she was feeling.

"Believe me darlin', this fingering here is just the appetiser. If you think this is too much you're going to have your mind blown by the main course," he told her his voice a mix of amused and sympathetic. "Anyway, you're doin' real good," he praised her, exaggerating his overbred Southern drawl as her tight body accepted his fingers all the way inside of her, grunting when he pushed his finger a little too hard against her rectum. She tolerated the full extent of his long gloved fingers which he kept deep inside of her body, slowly pulling them apart, eliciting a long and strangled groan from her full parted lips as he stretched her open from the inside. He enjoyed the sensation of twisting his fingers inside of her experimentally as he kept her spread and continued training her butt muscles.

When he finally withdrew, she panted in relief. "Please no more -- I can't take anymore,".

She whimpered when he slid three gloved fingers back into her, stretching her even more. "Oh god!" she shrieked at the invasion. It honestly felt as though he was trying to shove his whole hand up her ass, his fingers spreading out inside her, stretching and forcing her muscles into submission as they opened her up.

"Honey babe, you are going to thank me later for lubin' you up all slick like this and opening you up a little. His honour's schlong is a bit on the huge side. It's no wonder his poor wife is happy he now fucks outside of the sacred marriage bed -- I'm surprised poor Gladys can still walk after years of being fucked by that third leg." He looked down into her wide, panicked brown eyes. "Sweetie -- after his honour's taken you up the ass with his foot-long baton, I'll probably be able to fit a whole fist up you."

Noo.... her mouth spoke the word silently.

"OK, I'm done with your prep," he said a little regretfully, withdrawing from her body. "Good luck and you might as well try to enjoy it -- his honour is enthusiastic if a bit lacking in finesse," he told her before leaving the room. He didn't mention that he'd be watching the whole encounter from the other room. Another one of the perks of being the judge's associate.

The door reopened and the judge entered, standing between her naked legs and staring down at her exposed body expressionlessly.

"Oh you are a delicious little peach... " he remarked she ran his rough hands over her body, lingering on her warm smooth flesh. "So smooth and hairless ... "

"Please your honour ... I didn't know what I was getting myself into when I agreed ..."

He gave a disbelieving snort. "I've read the paperwork, Callie. The contract is extremely tightly drafted and you were given ample opportunity to consider what you were agreeing to. You are also being extremely well remunerated from what I know -- and you should consider yourself fortunate. Hundreds of other lawyers have lost their jobs during lockdown."

"I didn't expect to have to whore myself out, your honour," she pleaded.

"You can tell yourself that Callie if it makes you feel better but it's pretty clear to me that you're a natural submissive." he ran a fingertip along her cheek and jaw before sliding it between her parted lips. "Suck," he ordered her and she did so automatically, making him smile.

"It's a cliché I know but many of you Asian girls really are very submissive ... craving and hungering white cock ... " her eyes widened at his crude language. "The Firm certainly knows my tastes and I was very gratified when they permitted me to partake from the Talent Pool even before girls were fully trained, especially when I said that I would be more than willing to help break in girls like you. Josh has told me that you're an anal virgin. Delightful," he murmured, depraved pleasure lacing his voice.

"Please your honour ... won't you help me escape..." He gave an incredulous laugh. "Not likely when I can feast on this bounty," he said indicating her slim naked body, trussed up and helpless on his leather desk. "I enjoy all aspects of sex but I've always been particularly drawn to anal sex. My wife always hated it and wouldn't let me do it to her above a half a dozen times. She doesn't mind watching, though -- say hi to Gladys," he told her, indicating the camera that was recording everything.

"Oh god," Callie whispered, hope draining out of her.

"You're different though... Asian sluts can grow to like a good buttfucking. As a bit of advice from an expert - if you don't want to get hurt - don't move too much."

Callie lay trembling violently on the table. Discussion of sex had always been taboo in her conservative family ... anal sex was certainly out of the question and the nastiness of it all horrified her.

Revulsion grew in her as his fingers and hands traversed her naked body. She would have moved away but Josh had bound her ankles and wrists securely, keeping her open and spread -- entirely at the mercy of the judge.

A thick finger began sliding deep inside of her, testing how tight she was. Josh had done well to lubricate her but it would probably not be enough to prepare her for what was coming.

Taking off his clothes, he heard the young girl whimpering in panic on the table. He applied lube to his cock that jutted out before him like a tree trunk.

He went to stand before her and her tear-stained face tried to look away. "No -- you need to look at what's coming to you, girl," he ordered her. He laughed at the shocked look in her huge innocent eyes when she saw his huge cock. "Don't turn away."

Josh hadn't been exaggerating. It might have been her panicked gaze but the judge's cock looked thick as an arm, jutting out proudly before him, being stroked to massive dimensions. There was no way that thing could fit inside of her let alone up her ass. It was terrifyingly long and thick ...

She turned her head away when the perverted judge went to stand between her legs, trying not to cry when she felt his hot cock sliding between her cheeks.

The judge began pushing slowly with his hips, feeling her resisting ring opening up to his assault as a result of the lubrication.

"That feels very good, Callie.. this is going to be such a pleasure.. at least for me ..." Her anus was slowly forced to devour his cockhead as he pushed into her relentlessly. Her anal ring stretched around the head of his lubed cock and began to accept it inside of her, stretching wide. There was a groan from Callie's lips as he continued to thrust into her slowly and methodically. Josh had thoughtfully positioned her slim body so that her sweet ass was thrust up as if she were offering herself to him.

With a snap, he thrust against her with his hips, forcing her tight resisting anus to grasp onto his cockhead and drawing it into her rectum.

"Ohhhhhhhhh my gooooooooooooooooooooood!!!" she screamed in agony as she jerked beneath his thrusting body, bound helplessly by the bond around her wrists and ankles that kept her legs spread submissively. His cock pressed deeper into her until she felt a fierce pain as it thrust through her protesting anal ring, forcing her so wide, she was sure that he must have torn her fragile flesh when he filled her with his massive cock.

He didn't stop, pushing deeper inside of her. As her body arched up against him in an attempt to push him away from her, it only served to thrust his cock deeper into her ass. Every inch of her felt full and her ass forced to stretch until she felt she was tearing to accommodate his thick, invading cock.

Only the head of his cock was inside her and part of his shaft, but Callie felt like she was already filled and could not possibly take any more.

The judge moaned low in pleasure as his cock was gripped her in her hot, resisting tightness. He thrust harder, pushing himself deeper. He knew he was hurting her, tearing her, but he didn't care. All he cared about was the pleasure that this little Asian slut with her tight, resisting body and huge innocent eyes was giving him as she squirmed under the relentless impaling from his huge cock.

"How do you like having a cock up your ass, Callie? Girls like you can become addicted to the feel of a huge cock up the ass -- it will run you for everything else.. you'll become the ass fucking addict of the Firm and your popularity will be immeasurable although you will always remember your first time with me."

He continued taunting her with his jibes, telling her that she was a slut, that he would become a cock addict.. that the purpose of her existence was to be a sleeve to his cock ... He thrust his cock deeper into her virgin ass, ramming in and out, watching his cock sliding in and out of her violently, stretching her painfully.

Callie felt like a knife was being shoved up her ass and she was sobbing from the pain, tears sliding down her cheeks. She barely noticed when Josh came in the room to move a second camera in the room closer to her face to capture every expression on her contorted face...

She was being thoroughly degraded as this disgusting old man slaked his lust on her. "Do you think she likes it yet, Josh?" Masterson grunted as he thrust hard.

Josh looked down at the slender girl on the table. Her rectum was tight, pain forcing her muscles to clench uncontrollably as the judge pounded his cock into her.

"Not yet, but I'm sure she will, your honour," Josh told him respectfully before leaving the room again.

Masterson pushed in harder and deeper, continuing to ream her tortured ass, driving deeper into her guts. Each breathless gasp of pain from her parted lips only made his cock harder.

He paused momentarily before he sent the full measure of his cock back up into Callie's protesting rectum with a powerful thrust that shook her body and tore another scream from her lips. "Overwhelmed, Callie?. You haven't even taken all of it yet."

He continued to thrust his long, thick cock up her ass, creating painful cramps in her stomach when he shoved in too hard or too deep, but it was clear that he cared for nothing except for his own pleasure. She was just a source of pleasure to him, a toy ...

It felt someone had shoved a baseball bat inside her and she could feel the ridge of his cock scraping the walls of her ass. He gave one final shove, sending the full length of his demanding cock inside her. She shrieked again as the head of his cock buried deep in her intestines, impaling her on his long, hard cock.

She was now taking the full length of his cock, his testicles slapping against her cunt from behind, a sharp gasp from her lips when he shoved deep inside her. He wouldn't last much longer.

"I'm going to come inside your tight little ass, my dear," he told her. He ejaculated violently, flooding her bowels with his hot sperm.

Callie wept openly, humiliated to feel him ejaculating in her rectum and filling her bowels with his disgusting ejaculate.

When he finally stopped ejaculating, he let his cock rest inside her rectum, enjoying the uncontrollable contractions of her muscles on his cock. He felt the helpless spasms in her anus on his shaft.

Now that it was over, Callie tried to use her ass muscles to eject his cock from her ass. She had pushed half of it out when she felt something different, her body freezing when she understood it. His cock was hardening again. Callie wept as she felt the hardening cock slowly push back inside her.

The judge laughed. "Not only is your training making me hard again, but at my age, a little bit of Viagra always comes in handy. Now that I've broken you in, prepare yourself for an extra-hard ass fucking." He began to shove back in, burying his cock back up into her tortured bowels.

"No! No! No! Please stop! I can't take anymore!" she shrieked.

Obvious to her protests, the judge began to sodomise her again. Callie wept into the table. She'd been a fool to think that the esteemed and eminent judge would rescue her.

She sobbed quietly as she took the battering of the monster cock up her ass, feeling it driving deep into her stomach like a knife tearing at her guts. He was grunting loudly behind her, both their bodies covered in his sweat, hearing his enjoyment as he cruelly took her in the ass.

"Do you like this, Callie?"

"No!" she hissed through gritted teeth.

He was able to last much longer this time, inflicting more mental and physical anguish on the young lawyer pinned helplessly beneath his body. He shoved his cock deep into her rectum, feeling her squirming beneath him as she had to take his lengthy cock up her guts. "You have a delicious ass Callie, I could honestly ass fuck you all day."

He told her that he'd enjoy sharing her with others ... told her that there would be an endless line of men ready to fuck her up the ass now that she was broken in. "You'll never go back to boring vanilla sex again now that you know how pleasurable being nasty can be," he told her and smiled as she sobbed.

"Twist your ass back on my cock. Tighten around my cock," he ordered her. She obeyed without thinking.

"Good girl," he praised her, stroking her hair back from her face and praising her. Her muscles gripped his cock as he pulled out, releasing it as it shoved painfully back up her intestines. She could feel every sensation ... the way her anal ring stretched and tugged on his cock as it dragged in and out of her clenching asshole. He began to fuck her ass more rhythmically, giving her orders and sliding his fingers around to pinch her swollen clitoris.

Her ass began to rise up, her insides clutching around his cock almost as if she was starting to enjoy the nastiness of it all.

"Tell me what you want me to do," he ordered her.

"Fuck me." she complied, speaking tonelessly, her eyes closed as she felt another thrust into her ass.

"Be more specific..."

"Fuck my ass ..." she groaned, tendrils of nasty pleasure licking at her. Her ass began to arch up spasmodically to take the powerful thrusts, feeling his abdomen slap lewdly against her ass cheeks, his heavy testicles slapping against her cunt noisily.

12