The Firm: In Chambers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He coached her in what to say and she repeated his words obediently.

"Make me take it hard," she cried out, "punish me with your cock."

He looked down at her anus, the hole now stretched tightly around his shaft, milking it vigorously as he slid his cock in and out of her ass. She met him thrust her thrust with her upturned ass.

He gave a smile of triumph. "I knew you would come around, Callie. Do you like having a big cock up your ass? Tell me how good it feels to be butt fucked."

So she told him, the sounds coming from her mouth now changing as reluctance dissolved into submission and pleasure.

This made the Judge thrust into her harder and she gritted her teeth, feeling every bump, ridge and vein on his cock tearing up her insides. She concentrated on his cock, gripping tightly around the thick head as it pulled out, stretching her anal ring until it felt like he was drawing it from her body, then feeling it as it shoved back in, the head compressed by her reluctant muscles as it stretched her elastic walls to take the monster cock deep in her bowels.

It felt like it was coming out her mouth when he went deep inside her, her stomach cramping around his thick flesh. She whimpered in shameful pleasure and excitement. Then it would begin again, her insides sucked out by the powerful suction when he pulled out, only to shove back in with equal ferocity. Her body jerked frantically to bring him the pleasure he sought, milking his raping cock until the only way it would end was when he spewed his filthy come deep into her intestines, the final humiliation for Callie.

Her traitorous body betrayed her, involuntary desire racing through her like a forest fire. She felt positively indecent but all she could think of was the huge cock inside of her and suddenly all she cared about was pleasing him. It was her duty to please him and let him do whatever he wanted to her. Her body thrust back enthusiastically to receive his cock, wanting it deeper and harder.

The judge felt the change in her as the reluctant girl transformed into a delightfully shameless ass whore who craved his cock in her but. He slowed down, withdrawing from her slowly, then shoving back in, delighting in the way her insides clenched and unclenched on his cock as he shoved back in. He watched the mirrors reflect the expression on her face that was suffused with helpless pleasure.

"Tell me what you want, Callie."

"Harder, I want it harder," she groaned.

"Tell the camera, slut," he ordered her and she repeated her words staring directly into the camera.

"Where's my cock, slut?"

"Up my ass," she mumbled, humiliated.

"What do you want me to do in your ass, Callie?"

"Come in me again, please fuck me hard again..." she begged. She hid her head in shame.

Josh who was watching from the other room gave a low whistle, impressed despite himself. The old man had turned the innocent young thing into a whimpering ass whore who would do anything to pleasure him.

The judge began to drive his cock into her rectum, feeling his cock growing in size as he readied to ejaculate in her hot, tight ass. He felt her responding, her muscles gripping him, her ass riding up and down to meet his every thrust. His cock tore into her, but she only met his every thrust with equal passion. He reached under her, two fingers shoved up her cunt, forcing her to rise up higher, his other hand finding her swollen clitoris and pinching it until she jerked uncontrollably and violently beneath him.

With her cunt now stretched by two of his fingers, the cock in her ass began to expand in preparation for ejaculation. Callie trembled uncontrollably as she was filled in two holes at one time. Her body twisted sharply and uncontrollably in a violent orgasm.

The judge rammed his cock deep into her bowels at the same time, ejaculating hard into her body.

As her body shook in uncontrollable pleasure, the shame and humiliation intertwined with the final degradation of her body

When he finally pulled out of her body, shame and humiliation flooded over her as wetness spilled out of her, running down her thighs. She closed her eyes, remembering all the terrible, depraved things he did to her and how she had responded. Through closed eyes, she heard him getting dressed behind her as she lay there on his desk, still naked and spread side, his sticky semen oozing out of her reamed ass.

The door opened and Josh walked in. His face was flushed with arousal and he stared at her hungrily. "Wow, she turned out to be a real slut -- but she looked so sweet and innocent."

The judge chuckled. "That's how it is, Josh. With the submissives like this one -- they live for cock ...crave it ... they just don't know it until they get it."

"Clearly."

"How long do we have her for?" The judge asked. "I've got lunch with the wife."

"Yes, she's waiting for you. She said she enjoyed the livestream."

The judge snorted. "For a woman who hates anal, she sure likes seeing it done to others."

"As for how long we have Callie, she's notionally here to pick up documents from you but the Firm says we can have her for the whole day as they don't want her to get in the way of your ability to write a favourable judgment."

The judge snorted. "A day? Do they think I'm so easily bought?"

"A week then," Josh countered with a grin and the judge laughed.

"Fine -- they'll get their judgment and you can have your turn at her. You'll enjoy this one."

"I have no doubt," Josh agreed and there was open lust in his eyes as he studied Callie. "Do you mind if I invite the other associates to join me in here?" he asked the judge.

Masterson shrugged. "Not at all, the room is sound proofed. Just make sure I get to see the footage."

"That's a given."

Claire lay on the table eyes closed, listening as Josh made a series of phone calls inviting half a dozen other associates to join him in chambers.

"I'll let you clean up first, Callie," Josh told he. "You'll like the others. Ingrid in particular is dying to meet you... she says she's just going home to get her strap-on ..."

12