The First Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Consciousness found her slowly, just like he said it would. The darkness was lingering and her senses were muddled. She felt aroused but wasn't sure if it was the lingering sensation of their kiss, or something new. She tried to blink some of the fogginess away. But it didn't have any effect, the darkness remained. It was then she became aware she was blindfolded. Her arms were above her head, and she tried to move her hand to her face to confirm that she did in fact have material over her eyes. But she couldn't move, for she was bound to the bedhead.

As she wakened further, though still slowly, she became aware of her body. She could feel her dress had been slid off her shoulders and shifted down, exposing her breasts. Then, a shock rode up her body and a sensation between her legs snapped her back fully awake and alert. He'd pulled her panties to the side and he was pressing his mouth against her, using his tongue on her clit. She immediately became embarrassed at her wetness. It was something she had always been so hung up on, how her juices flowed so easily. But then he slid two fingers inside her and the only thing on her mind was how good he felt. It frustrated her that she couldn't use her hands to press him further into her.

She moaned and arched her back. He moved his fingers more vigorously and his tongue expertly found its way around her. She moaned louder and began breathing heavily as her orgasm built. He slid a third finger into her, then out, then in again. He moved just two fingers back inside, then drew from her a gasp of pleasure as he slid his third finger, wet with her juices into her arse. She could feel how hard she was going to come, fought her bonds because she wanted to run her fingers through his hair. But being restrained turned her on more and as he moved his tongue over her swollen clit and filled her holes with his fingers she shuddered and came. Her groans died down and her breath slowed and she could feel herself tightening against him.

She was certain this wasn't some chemical dream. It was almost too much for her, that he had finally given in. He lapped up the last of her, withdrew his fingers from her holes, and she felt his weight as he shifted on top of her. It was as comforting as it was arousing. She could feel herself getting worked up again. He pinched her left nipple, hard. She let out a small yelp which he muffled quickly with a kiss. She loved the taste of herself on his tongue. He deepened the kiss and she again arched into him. He withdrew quickly and took a firm hold of her jaw. The small smile that started playing her lips was wiped away when he slapped her. Tears stung her blindfolded eyes but then he took a nipple in his mouth and tweaked the other with his thumb and forefinger.

He moved again and now he was sitting on her stomach. She could feel he was still fully clothed, and she was disappointed. Then she heard a strange noise, something metallic maybe, a small 'chinking' that she couldn't identify. She moved against her bonds again but he did not loosen them. She desperately wanted to see what he was doing. The loss of sensation was part of her ultimate fantasy. She was torn between begging him to free her and fully releasing herself to him.

His breath was on her cheek and he said "If you want me to stop, at any time, just say the word 'apple'. Say apple and I'll know. I promise."

She repeated her earlier proclamation, "I trust you."

With that she felt him sit up and his hands slid over her breasts. She moaned as he fondled her. He played with her nipples again. A sudden pain exploded through her as something bit down hard on her left nipple, then her right. It wasn't his teeth, she knew that. The pain did not subside and a string of cold stretched between her breasts. In spite of the blindfold she tried to look down. Of course she could see nothing but a sharp tug brought with it not only more pain, but the realisation she was in nipple clamps.

She could feel the heat rising between her legs as she again became wet with arousal. All embarrassment forgotten she pushed herself into him. She could feel his hardness and she desperately wanted him in her mouth, in her pussy. Without her hands or eyes to tell him what to do next, the only way she could show him was to press harder into him. Her body was arching hard against him and as he moved off her, he pushed her down roughly into the bed. She heard him fumbling to his side and a distinctive smell rose. She realised he was pouring more chloroform onto the rag. She pulled and wiggled and fought just a little. Her bonds were starting to bite into her wrists and the sensation was enough to make her moan with pain, and with pleasure. As he pushed the rag into her nose and mouth again he removed the blindfold and looked deep into her eyes.

As she drifted off she wondered what would happen when she next woke. Would he keep her tied while he filled her mouth and pussy? Would he put his finger up her arse again? Would he hurt her, make her feel like she couldn't take any more before flooding her with more pleasure? Would he make her come again and again until she was so spent she wouldn't walk right for a week?

Just as the darkness found her again she smiled at him, a smile that she hoped told him he'd made the right choice.

***

Watching her find consciousness was, in some ways, just as erotic as watching her pass out. He could tell by the way she breathed that she was almost back, and though her eyes were no longer blinded by the material covering them, she kept them closed. He watched the slow rise and fall of her chest, the shine of the clamps upon her nipples. He'd kept her right arm restrained above her head, placed her left by her side. He could see she was taking her time getting her bearings, enjoying the pain of the clamps. He had removed her dress and her lace underwear as she slept the second time, and he watched now as she came to the realisation she was naked.

Sensing that he was near she softly spoke his name. He responded, reassuring her he was there. He knew she feared waking alone, but hesitation kept him from being too close to her. He could stop now. No doubt she would be disappointed, but he believed she would also let it be. She had come at the touch of his mouth and fingers. Her wetness, even when she was asleep, had taken him by surprise. But he enjoyed the taste of her, the lips and folds of her pussy shaved smooth, while the hair on her pubic area remained trimmed and well groomed. He'd been surprised when he'd slid one finger into her arsehole. She'd taken it so willingly, brought on her orgasm so hard just the memory made him throb. He'd loved the way she kissed him afterwards too, the way she kissed her own juices from his tongue. He realised he didn't want to stop, he wanted to bring her to the edge again and again but this time, not allow her to go over. He had so long wanted this, now that the time was here he wanted to give her everything she desired. Pain, powerlessness, vulnerability and, most of all, pleasure. But that pleasure, he wanted it to be delayed. He wanted her to beg for it.

She opened her eyes and found him, spoke his name again. He spoke hers in return as he stood beside the bed. He had already removed his shirt and shorts, remaining in his Y-fronts. She stared at him unabashedly, watching the bulge in his pants as he throbbed with desire for her. She moved her free hand to her left nipple and gave the clamps a little tug. She groaned and moved her hand between her legs. Watching, he let her rub herself for a few moments. Then he moved her hand away and put it back by her side, leaving a trail of her juices across her leg. She looked at him, a little shocked. But now her attention was fully on him again, he removed his pants. He's always thought of himself as well endowed, and it brought him some pride to see her eyes widen at the sight of him.

Her eyes sought his and as they held each other's gaze she again moved her hand between her legs. The look in her eyes was full of lust, a small smile played her lips. She was testing him. This would be the game now. Not gently this time, he moved her hand and pinned it to her side. She struggled against his grip but knowing it didn't matter if he bruised her, he held tight. She tried to move, her hand desperately seeking her own warmth, her own wetness. But he refused to let her go. He straddled her, using his leg to keep her arm pinned at her side.

He sat high on her, his tip almost touching her mouth. She looked up at him and he got harder at the sight of her beauty between his legs. Maintaining eye contact, she flicked her tongue out, quickly and expertly teasing him. He pulled back and slapped her. He could tell by the shock in her eyes, the tears that welled that he had hurt her, and he had a fleeting moment of doubt. But her shock was quickly replaced by something else, something he couldn't quite identify until her tongue touched him again. She'd liked it, wanted more and was definitely testing to see how far he would go.

She thought she was going to be slapped again, so it aroused him further to see surprise as he once more moved unexpectedly. Instead of pulling away he pushed himself into her mouth.. He watched as her eyes rolled back in pleasure, seeking more of him. Not wanting to give her everything he pulled away so he was just out of her reach. She was trying to move her arm, move her head, anything to touch him. He reached around and played with her clit. She was so wet and she moaned loudly as he flicked his fingers over her. He withdrew his hand and she made a noise that so clearly portrayed her disappointment that he couldn't help but smile. She was helpless and frustrated, and she loved it.

As he returned his hand to his side, he gave the nipple clamps another tug to remind her they were there. She moaned again and arched against him. In response he moved toward her mouth, manoeuvring so he could hold himself up on the bedhead. She opened her mouth to take him and moving slowly at first he began to fill her mouth. He was surprised how much she took. He moved faster, then harder and could feel his tip touch the back of her throat. She gagged but didn't stop. Gagged again but still took more. He looked down to see her huge eyes watering as she continued to suck, continued to gag, and he almost came there and then. He thrust once, twice more then withdrew again from her mouth. Her saliva hung between him and her mouth. She licked her lips and swallowed hard. Her eyes were still watering when she smiled at him, swallowed again.

He was momentarily at a cross-roads. Did he just fuck her now, give her another orgasm and allow himself to come with her? Or did he draw the game out? Deny her as long as possible, only allowing her the final pleasure when he had finished with her. While she would be satisfied in the moment, he knew she would be disappointed if she found out he had held out on her. They'd come this far so he decided he would see it through. Hurt her, render her powerless and make her vulnerable. Then he would give her the best orgasm of her life.

She moved against him again and he realised he'd been motionless for too long. He could see in her eyes she was starting to wonder if he had second thoughts. It was almost scary how well she could read him. To distract her, he moved so he was lying next to her, on her left side keeping her arm pinned. He could see this annoyed her and he smiled as he leaned in and kissed her. Like she was not afraid to kiss her juices from him, nor was he afraid to taste himself on her. Their kiss became passionate, filled with desire and pent-up tension. He moaned, and she responded by lifting her head from the pillow and kissing him harder. He pulled on the nipple clamps and she yelped into his mouth. He moved his kiss from her lips to her right breast and teased his tongue round her until her nipple was so hard he thought it would break the clamp clean off.

He moved away from her just enough so that her arm became free. It took no hesitation for her to move it immediately between her legs again. She closed her eyes and rubbed herself hard and groaned as she brought herself close to orgasm. But he wasn't about to let her come, and it was time for her to know. He yanked her hand away and slapped her pussy. The smacking sound was satisfying and as he pulled his hand away her wetness clung to him. He slapped her again and she groaned loudly, opened her legs wider. A third slap and it seemed like her entire body came off the bed, tethered only by the soles of her feet planted on the bed and her right wrist still tied to the bedhead. A fourth slap, the hardest yet followed by fingers sliding inside her. She pushed herself into his hand and he thrust once, twice and then moved away again.

She had anticipated another slap but he gave her nothing. Her breathing was heavy indicating she had been about to come. He waited, watched and she finally opened her eyes. He could see disappointment and frustration there, as well as lust, and he smiled at her as he spoke.

"No coming. Not until I say you can. I've felt you come once, so I'll know if you do it again. You're mine to use now and you can only come when I'm done with you. If you come before I give you permission, I'll punish you." He pushed the fingers that were moments ago inside her pussy into her mouth. "Understand?".

Her "yes" was muffled by the fingers in her mouth, so she nodded to confirm her consent. He said "Good girl" then moved away from her to the box still at the foot of the bed.

Months ago she had brought him something she had wanted him to use on her. He had agreed at the time. She had always said yes to whatever he suggested so it was important to him to say yes in return on the rare occasion she asked for something. Though at the time he had moved gingerly so as not to leave her with marks, today he was going to be able to really use it on her. He knew that's what she wanted and watched with satisfaction as her eyes once again widened as she saw what was being withdrawn from the box. She said it had come on a bag she'd bought. It was a tassel, but it was bulky and its many strands were made from leather. Really, it was the perfect whip.

He turned it over in his hands, the black leather falling through his fingers. It was soft to touch but he knew it was going to bring her pain. He traced it up her leg, across her hip, her pubic bone, her stomach. He teased it across her breasts, up her right arm still anchored above her head. She followed his movements with her eyes. Eyes full of longing. He trailed it down over her face. He'd manoeuvred so he was in a position of dominance once more. Straddling her, he had her left leg between both of his, pinning her free arm to her side he moved the whip over her breasts and down her right side. He pulled back and he saw her prepare for the pain. The whip came down on her right side, at the top of her thigh where leg meets hip. She gasped, wiggled and winced as the whip landed its mark. Her eyes had shut in reflex so she didn't see him pull back to whip her again. As the sting of the first blow remained he made contact a second time causing her to cry out.

He pushed her arching body back to the bed and traced the whip across her stomach. Her breath was heavy and goosebumps rose on her skin. He knew he was hurting her but he could also see how much it was turning her on to be treated this way. And her reactions were arousing him. With effort he forgot about himself for the time being and concentrated on her. With some force, he shoved the whip into her pussy, pushing the leather strands against her clit. She moaned and he whipped her pussy. Her juices stuck to the whip and he knew that the wetness of the strands would cause her more pain than a dry whip would. Sure enough her groan was a combination of pain and pleasure. He pushed his hand and the whip back into her and then smarted her once again.

He could see by the way her body went rigid, the way her breathing became erratic and the way her eyes closed as her head tilted back that she was on the precipice. He could also see she was trying with everything she had not to go over. She had taken him at his word and though it was clearly a struggle she was holding herself back from coming. He thought about allowing her some relief but he wanted to push her to her limits. So he moved the whip up her body and pushed it inside her mouth. She gagged a little, as she had with him inside her mouth but she didn't pull away. He left the whip in her mouth and without warning shoved three fingers inside her pussy. Her groan was muffled by the whip as if she knew that three fingers would soon become two and she rocked towards him in anticipation of again having a finger up her arse.

But to her chagrin he moved his hand away entirely.

"Your true slut is coming out now, isn't she?"

He looked on as she processed his statement. She tried to look angered at being called a slut, but her true feelings were visible. She liked it, what he was doing to her, what he'd just said. No, she didn't just like it. She loved it.

He wanted to feel her mouth around him again so he moved to sit over her. He removed the whip from her mouth and replaced it with himself, and she eagerly took him in and sucked him hard. She again let him force his way to the back of her throat and her gagging drew from him a loud moan. She went at him harder. She occasionally used her teeth just enough to hurt, but not enough for him to pull away. He took her face in his hands as she worked him and slapped her. This seemed to turn her on more and she took him the deepest yet gagging so hard he was sure she would throw up. But she didn't, she just kept on sucking, gagging and moaning with pleasure at having him fill her mouth.

He pulled back from her and she tried desperately to follow him. But as her head lifted off the pillow he grabbed her hair to hold her back. Again with wide eyes she watch him as he moved. Back just enough to yank on the nipple clamps when he pulled her hair. Releasing her hair, he slapped her again and pulled even harder on the clamps. She squealed and her body writhed under him. He pushed himself between her breasts and held them around his cock. He moved back and forward between her breasts while tugging at the clamps. She was crying now but still yet to speak. He waited for her to say the word, to make him stop. But she not only took the pain he was inflicting on her, she seemed to be begging for more. After a few more thrusts he stopped, released her and let her rest. The break was as much for him as her. He'd let himself get too close to coming and he still had more he wanted to do to her. It would ruin his planned ending if he came now.

As her breathing returned to normal he undid the wrist above her head. He took the long, red satin and trailed it over her face. He slid it under her neck and then watched her face register what was happening as he slowly tightened it around her throat. He pulled a little tighter, restricting her airflow. Then as her face turned pink and she struggled to breath he let go. He wasn't ready for her to pass out again just yet but wanted her to remember he had the power. He wiped the tears from her face somewhat tenderly and she kissed his hand as it rested on her cheek. She smiled at him and he returned the smile while asking "Having fun?"

She only nodded.

He removed the nipple clamps and rolled her over onto her stomach. He pulled on the red satin around her neck, forcing her towards him as he pulled her from the bed. Just as she started choking, he released her and used the material to tie both her arms above her head again. He picked up the whip he had earlier discarded at her side. Moving to kneel at her side he whipped her hard and fast across her round bottom. He struck her again and again. She wriggled and squealed and flopped in pain. But he did not relent. He kept pulling the whip back, smacking her repeatedly, leaving her red and raw. She was crying, trying to muffle her screams with the pillow. He moved to the box while she quietly wept and removed the next item he wanted to play with. She didn't turn to see what he was doing and he was glad for the surprise he was going to give her.