The First Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rubbed her raw bottom softly to try and ease the pain. As he did so he let his fingers pry into her, and was pleased to see she was again practically dripping. The pain really was turning her on. Wanting to taste her again, he moved his mouth to her. He parted her legs and prodded her pussy with his tongue. He lapped her up, thoroughly enjoying how he had made her juices flow. Though no doubt still in pain from the whipping she moaned as he replaced his tongue with his fingers. This time he was going to give her the finger up her arse she so clearly wanted. He moved three inside her and withdrew them. His ring and middle finger returned to her wetness while his index finger sought out her tight arsehole. She buckled, tensed, then released herself to him. He moved more vigorously this time and her moans became louder. He removed his middle finger from her pussy and slowly, carefully put it in her arse. Her shock was apparent but she took both his fingers well. As he slowly worked them into her, her arousal could not be hidden. She liked what he was doing and began to press into him to show she how much she wanted it.

It was time for his surprise. He had a small vibrator, about two fingers wide and as long as her own middle finger. It would make the perfect butt-plug. She'd just shown she could take two fingers up there. The depth he would introduce slowly. He moved his hand away and pushed the vibrator into her pussy. It was cold and hard and she writhed against the sensation. He moved it in and out a few times allowing it to become wet with her juices. Then he switched it on. The vibration drew from her a long, low moan. One of pure pleasure and he worked it in and out and then up her slit and pressed it to her throbbing clit. She buckled and for the first time spoke.

She softly said, 'Don't'. He almost stopped but realised that she knew the safe word if she wanted him to stop and that she was actually trying to remind herself she wasn't allowed to come.

He pulled her up onto her knees opening her legs wide and fulling exposing her to him. He slid the vibrator in and out of her pussy a few more times then set it to the side, and replaced it with is own shaft. She immediately arched her back and she pushed into him. He slowly filled her, his largeness stretching her wide. She took all of him and he moved back and forward, thrusting into her. He slapped her raw bottom hard and she screamed at the pain. He pulled her hair, and slapped her bottom again. She buckled hard into him, wanting more of him, wanting all of him.

He picked up the vibrator, still wet with her juices and toyed her rim with it. She shuddered, stiffened knowing what was about to happen but then folded forward exposing her hole to him. He was sure if her hands were free she would have spread her cheeks wide for him. He could feel her heat rising, her pleasure mounting and he reminded her "Not yet". He could feel the frustration filling her, but she simply moved to allow him full access to her. He removed himself from her and put the vibrator in again. He wanted to be sure it slid into her arse with ease. Once he was sure it was wet enough he pushed himself back into her and started to work the vibrator into her tight, but willing arse.

She made a noise he'd never heard before. It was primal; deep and throaty. At first he thought he was causing her too much pain, that this was in fact past her limit. But she hadn't said the word, so he pushed the vibrator in a little further. She threw her head back and pushed herself into him, and he realised she was in the throes of pleasure she'd never experienced before. He slowly worked the vibrator back and forward going a little deeper each time. He timed the movement with his own trusts into her pussy. With each push her arse opened to him and before long the entire vibrator was in her arse. He left it there and brought a hand to each of her hips.

At the realisation that he was filling her pussy while the vibrator filled her arse she bucked again, hard and started thrusting into him. He reached forward and untied her hands. He pulled her hair and slapped her bottom again. She thrust harder. He reached around and pulled at her still raw nipples. She thrust harder. He pulled her up so she was pressed into him and though it was hard to remain inside her he managed. He snaked his arm around her neck and she let out another primal moan as she realised what was about to happen. With one arm around her neck and the other holding the back of her head, he squeezed. As she bucked against him he said "You can come now" and he tensed his muscles to once again render her unconscious.

***

When she came to, she was still on her knees. There was no slowness in her waking this time, every sensation hit her at once. She could feel the vibrator up her arse and him thrusting into her pussy. One hand had reached around to rub her clit and the other was fondling her breast. And then she remembered the last words he'd spoken before the blackness took her.

"You can come now."

As he worked her holes, her breast, her clit she let all that had built up release. She shuddered and pushed herself harder into him, trying to fill all of herself with him. He thrust harder and moved the hand from her breast to work the vibrator in her arse. It was all she needed to go over. She came hard, filling the room with her cries as her body shuddered again and again with orgasm. Her juices flowed over him, down her legs and as he continued to ram himself into her, she came a second time. He showed no signs of stopping and as he moved the vibrator in and out she could feel his own orgasm building.

Just as she was about to come a third time he removed the vibrator, withdrew from her and roughly flipped her over. He straddled her and briefly shoved himself into her mouth and she took him willingly. She loved giving head and feeling him harden further in her mouth turned her on. He slapped her cheek and she sucked him into her mouth deeper, gagging once more. He again withdrew himself from her and placed himself between her breasts. She pushed them together, surrounding him while teasing his tip with her tongue. His thrusts became faster and faster. She opened her mouth at his tip and he threw his head back and moaned. His warmth exploded from him into her mouth and over her chin. He moaned again and thrust, more of him squirting over her. She licked her lips and swallowed. She licked around her mouth, then moved her fingers to push more cum from her chin into her mouth.

He was watching her and she looked up at him as she continued to clean herself of him. He moved from her and lay at her side. She was suddenly aware of her nakedness, the softness of her body, how wet she'd left the bed sheets. She was mildly embarrassed and moved to turn away, but he pulled her towards him. He stroked her hair and traced his fingers down her face. The tenderness took her by surprise, given what he'd just put her through. She looked at him and raised her own hand to his face. She sighed with contentment and closed her eyes, just to rest for a minute.

***

He watched her doze in his arms for a while. He didn't blame her for being exhausted. He had certainly put her through her paces. He cast his eyes over her body; she would have reminders for at least a week of what they'd done. Her cheeks were rosier than usual from his slaps. Her nipples were red and would be tender. Her wrists, especially her right, were chaffed and bruised from the bonds. Her bottom was raw and welted from the whipping. It was lucky her husband was away for so long.

He'd let her rest for a little longer then he'd have to wake her. His wife would be back from work in the evening and he needed time to clean up before she arrived home. He found himself wondering where they would go from here. He was already telling himself this betrayal was a one off. But seeing how willingly she took everything he gave her, he was curious how much more she could take. He'd finally given in to her and though he felt some guilt at their tryst, he already knew he would give in to her again. He could see himself planning their next affair. She was a temptation, one he wasn't sure he wanted to overcome.