The First Cheat

Story Info
Young married man finds needed release with an older woman.
1.1k words
4.14
13.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 25, married about 3 years and having a very rough time in my marriage. Life was not going as we had planned. Married life was not what I thought it would be. Going from regular passionate love making almost daily to maybe once every two weeks. I turned to the computer. Watching porn and reading erotic stories made me hunger for the touch of a woman. So I went online.

I met her through Craigslist. I nervously emailed her. I was surprised when about 20 minutes later I received a reply. We emailed for about a week before we exchanged pictures and phone numbers. She was 38, married and her husband didnt know of her extracurricular activities. Her pictures were amazing. The first ones were regular clothed, then the lingerie, bra and panties, but none of her nude. It drove me crazy wanting to see her body.

After some texting and a couple calls I worked the courage up to invite her over one day while I was home alone. She asked if I was sure. I was nervous but the lack of sex and attention took control of me and I said yes.

She showed up and I invited her in. She was a true beauty and an absolute milf. Wearing a tight t-shirt and painted on jeans. She stood about 5'6 maybe 110 pounds, jet black hair, hazel green eyes, tanned and beautiful set c-cup tits, that she said were her anniversary present last year.

We talked for a little bit while sitting on the couch. I placed my hand on her leg. She leaned in and kissed me and took charge. It turned me on more than I had been before. As we kissed I took her shirt off. She pulled back from kissing and stood up. She took off her bra and her jeans, revealing she wore no panties and her pussy was clean shaven.

She bent over and undid my jeans and pulled them and my boxers down, allowing my rock hard cock to explode out of its restraint of my jeans. My jeans were not even to my ankles before she was on her knees and starting to lick the head of my cock. She took my cock in her petite hand, and slowly stroked it. She then started licking the head and slowly started taking it all in her mouth. At that time in my life it was the best cock sucking I had ever experienced.

I worked my shirt off quickly. Her skillful mouth had me ready to blow.

As my cock popped out of her mouth I pulled her face up to mine and kissed her. She continued stroking my cock.

I reached for my jeans to retrieve a condom. She took it from my hands, opened it and then put it on my cock head using nothing but her mouth. This was a first for me. While she used her mouth to unroll the condom on to my cock, I slipped two fingers in to her wet pussy and started to finger her. She started moaning with my now condom covered cock in her mouth.

She got up off the couch, standing in front of me. I was in a daze starring at this beauty. She climbed on top of me and guided my cock in to her wet waiting pussy. Even though the condom was on, it felt amazing as my cock entered her wet waiting pussy.

She started riding, slow at first then picked up the pace. I started licking and sucking on her nipples. She told me to bite on them and pull them using my teeth. I did as she wanted. I spanked her ass as she rode. This turned her on and she started riding harder and faster.

I could feel her pussy tighten, and her moans got louder. I sensed her orgasm was approaching. I felt her body lift off of me and my cock slide out of her pussy. I felt her reach down and pull the condom off. Before I could say a word she had slide my now bare cock into her wet tight pussy. She started riding my cock hard and fast. A woman on a mission. She must of known I was getting close. She leaned down and whispered in my ear "Cum in me, fill my married pussy with your young cum" That was all it took. I gripped on to her ass and pulled her down hard and tight on my cock as I felt my cum shoot out of my cock like never before. I could feel her pussy tighten so tight around my cock, it made my orgasm feel like it lasted forever.

As we both came down from our orgasms, she leaned in and kissed me. The kiss lasted for minutes. As she unmounted me, I felt my cock slide out of her cum filed pussy. I looked down and saw my cock covered in the mix of our juices. She got down on her knees and took my cock in her hand. Looked me square in the eyes and took my cum and pussy juice covered cock in her mouth. She never broke eye contact.

As she continued to clean my cock with her tongue, the advantage youth kicked in and my cock stood to attention again. She looked up and smiled. She asked if we had time for another go, I smiled and pulled her up to me again. As our lips met to kiss, she pulled back and said "Fuck me doggie, pound my wet cunt" She got on the floor on her knees and bent over. She looked back and smiled. Her gorgeous ass was waiting. As I got my cock to the lips of her pussy, I teased her clip with the tip of my cock. Then slammed it home.

I pounded her pussy like a man possessed. As I smacked her ass, she moaned and said "Fuck me harder, abuse my pussy" I couldn't hold back any more. I held tight and unloaded. As I slid out, I watched as my cum oozed out of her used pussy.

As we got dressed, she pulled my face down to her and we kissed. She looked at me and asked "Same time tomorrow?" I smiled and said sure. She walked to the door and looked back at me said "Let's meet at my place, I have a few things I'd like to show you."

As she walked to her mini van, I watched and thought about what had just happened. It was the most intense sex I'd had in a few years. I just smiled as she drove away, and I thought "I cant wait till tomorrow."