All Comments on 'The First Dare'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
delightful_minddelightful_mindover 2 years ago

Very well written as always. Liked the humour that the stoners brought. Wonder how she'll get down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories I’ve ever read! I wish I got to see how they reacted to finding out the truth though.

RaspbettyRaspbettyover 2 years ago

Loved this, made me giggle.

Wouldn’t mind a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely Perfect! Non-Consent, but not rapey? The girl wasn't stupid and wasn't a virgin? YES! More like this please! Love love love this! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this was great! I've never read something like this before. I really liked how this was just a huge miscommunication rather than, like, purposeful rape. those stoners actually seemed lowkey considerate? congrats with the new lifestyle actually made me laugh it was kinda wholesome. love to see it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Woow. This is a fantastic story. I love how she get herself stuck on that tree. I hope there will be more chapters. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can she please see them again? Like can they please think she’s still him and keep visiting 😂😂😂

Akirababe87Akirababe87about 2 years ago

I always love your stories and this was no exception. The "stuck" trope is such an unlikely one but it's so hot. I feel like I'm Julieta. I'd love to get stuck and have someone(s) find me and decide I need to be fucked, and then take me on the ride of my life.

As someone who's literally never had an orgasm from sex I wonder if this is the level of extreme that would bring me one.

MrAssMan24MrAssMan24almost 2 years ago

hope she fails at another dare soon. this one was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story and it's funny as hell. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really liked the two guys in this story, it's not often you can find a reluctant/noncon story without the guys being too hardcore. Tbh, i kind of wish they had freed her after and gotten to hear her story, could have been funny and maybe a sweet arrangement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked this story very much, for some reason I kept thinking back to one of my boyfriends fingering my pussy in his car. Strange. Make me wet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES