The First Dare Pt. 04 - The End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you stop this, please?!" I yell out as I don't know where The Stranger is at the moment. My confusion lessens but not for a good reason. I think I'm starting to enjoy this. My nipples are hard and I feel a weird from of electricity moving over me at the thought of everyone looking at me. It has to be everyone, not just one or two people, but everyone in every house sneaking a glance and looking at me naked and helpless.

"Why? I'm rather enjoying this," The Stranger says from right behind me. This makes me gasp as I wasn't expecting him to be so close. He's literally inches away from me, and probably has been the entire time. That's when I feel what he's doing. He's grabbing my ass. His hand is cupping my left cheek back there and squeezing off and on.

"You sicko! You sick sex freak!" I curse at him, as it is the best words my brain can give me at the moment. This doesn't have the effect I wanted as he just laughs. And I can tell the laugh is directed right at me.

"Says the girl who is naked and was getting off on some homemade sex toy," he counters back. This hits hard, really hard. So hard that I can't think of anything to say. There's no witty comeback or smart comment set in my head, so I can't say anything. After all, he's right. That's the way he found me, and after all that has happen tonight, why wouldn't he do something like this? Probably thinks it is what I want and is doing me a favor.

"Oh, I know. How about you bounce up and down?" The Stranger says, showing he just had this thought. At this he quickly moves so he is in front and to my side, showing he really wants to see this. Despite how slow my brain is acting at the moment, it does spot his eyes zero in on my chest, waiting to see what they will look like in motion.

My body seems to act on its own by stopping, still in the middle of the street. When it does, I find I'm completely lit up as I'm in a location where lights from two different streetlamps shine over me. And then I feel myself hopping up and down. My hands are still up in the air, but I'm hopping up and down, causing my C boobs to jiggle and bounce.

As I do hop, my face feels warm as I'm so incredibly embarrassed. If people are watching, it'll look like I'm doing this on purpose. That I just decided to get naked and bounce my tits for the world to see. They really will think I'm some sex freako.

"Hey!" I say as when my feet touch the ground, The Stranger open-hand slaps my ass. Slaps it hard too. So hard a crack sounds out, then echoes about, followed by my own voice. The slap throbs too and I just know there's a red handprint there now.

"I wouldn't be too loud if I were you. Might wake someone up," The Stranger tells me in a very mocking manner. Then he slaps my ass again, this grab squeezing after the slap to make me feel groped.

Again my face feels very hot as I know he's right. The louder I am, the more likely someone will hear and look. The best case would be they are just a pervert and watch me do this. Worst case is that the police get called and I go to jail for appearing to be a sex sicko.

So as I come back down from my current hop, he slaps my ass again, but I don't say anything. Instead I grunt as the stinging blow lingers. He's taken to switching cheeks with each slap, so both throb now. And since he's gotten a few slaps in, my poor bottom has really started to sting.

The bastard spanks me like this, and I can't stop him. Each time I land, he swats my ass. Each time he hits a different cheek at a different location. My bottom was already sore from all that's been done to it tonight, so him doing this makes all of it return. And what makes me worry is that as I know I'm under the effects of the drugs right now, so when I sober up, my ass is going to sting, bad.

I'm not sure how much time passes as every second that passes feels like both a single second and an hour. But I bounce like this for what feels like forever. My breath starts to get fast from the work and my poor boobs start to feel a bit swollen too. Not to mention how tired my arms are getting.

"Oh! I got it. I got the best idea!" The Stranger says eagerly, showing he has yet another idea. Right after saying this, I hear footsteps as he runs off behind me.

Now alone, I tell myself to stop bouncing. After all, he's gone. So surely I can stop as he's not here to tell me what to do. But I still can't. No matter how hard I try, I keep bouncing up and down in the middle of the street, very humiliated.

"Hey, ummm, naked girl, come here," The Stranger calls out from behind me. For a moment I actually almost yell out what my name is, as I don't want to be called "naked girl", but then I think better of it. I don't want him to know anything about me more than what he does.

Humiliated, I finally do stop bouncing. With my body acting like someone else is controlling it, I slowly turn around in my drunk manner. There I see him, on the side of the street, in someone's yard. When I see him, I don't get concerned from what I see, nor do I get upset at what he's done. What I actually do is almost ask him to tell me to put my arms down as they are really starting to get tired.

Swaying greatly as I start to walk towards him, I catch myself before I fall over. I'm very much embarrassed by this, and it has nothing to do with being naked. I'm just so drunk and high. I'm the one thing I swore I would never be, which is the dumb drunk college girl, whose your attention is drawn too by the way she's acting.

I walk towards him, but my steps are very unsteady. I can't even walk in a straight line thanks to how messed up I am. Never in my life have I been this drunk or high. In a way it's very scary, but it's also fun. I know that I would be freaking out right now otherwise, but just can't bring myself to care that much. In my current mindset, I am sort of prepared for anything. Hell, if I take off flying like Superman, it wouldn't surprise me that much.

"Now...come here. Right here. Walk on it," The Stranger says once I reach the curb. I'm not sure what he means by this so I stop to look at where he's pointing. Even looking at the scene doesn't clear anything up. I mean, I see him, and see what he's pointing at, but it doesn't make any sense.

He's standing there with a rather goofy smile himself, pointing at a small tree that's in the person's yard that he's in. He's on the other side of the sidewalk, so it's not like super deep into the yard, but it's still in the yard. Well, I guess he's not so much pointing at the tree, but at a broken branch from the tree. The broken branch is still attached to high up on the tree, but has fallen over and touches the ground.

The branch looks to be maybe 3 inches in diameter and looks really steady. There's maybe 10 or so feet of it from the ground to the tree and it's surprisingly straight. It's sort of on a 45 degree slant to the ground to top of the tree. Or maybe it's 90 degrees. Hell, I don't know. I'm drunk.

"Do what now?" I ask, my brain feeling so foggy. I'm not sure how long I stand there after asking this, but I feel my brain whirling as it tries to figure out what he means. Walk on it? What does that even mean?

But at some point, it clicks what he wants. My drunk and high mind finally clears enough to put together what he could want in a sexual sense at what I've seen. My wide eyes look at him and my mouth opens to tell him that he can forget it. Only I'm walking towards that broken branch if I like it or not.

"No! Don't do it!" I tell myself as my feet move towards the broken branch, where I walk over it. The broken branch is now between my legs as I keep walking forward. Each step I take, I look down at the branch to see how it's getting higher and higher, threatening to touch my most sensitive place.

Now, I can't lie. I saw a BDSM video once where some dominate type guy set up a long rope. He tied the rope from one door knob to another across a single room. Then he made a woman, who was the acting slave, walk across the rope, where it rub constantly across, well, you know where. When I saw this, I sort of wanted to try it. I wanted to see what it felt like as the way she was acting, it felt sort of awesome.

I begin to shake my head now as the branch is getting close, too close. But I keep walking forward, so the part of the branch under me rises and rises. And then I feel the branch touch my inner thighs.

"No. You can't do this to me!" I tell The Stranger as I step far enough up the branch that I feel it pressing against my pussy. I feel the hard branch touching the outer tips of my lips there, and it's almost too much for my mind to take. My body steps again, and the branch parts my pussy lips and presses against my most sensitive insides.

The man laughs as I let out a moaning sort of pained grunt. Feeling this humiliating touch, I can't do much more that make this noise. All at once it feels so damn arousing as well as the worst thing I've ever felt. And The Stranger is doing more than just laugh as a bright flash goes off. Turning to him, he's taking pictures of me like this with an old school camera, complete with the huge flash that sits on top.

I stare at him, wondering where in the hell he got that camera from. It's freaking huge, so it's not like he had it in his pocket. But once I lean in to try and get a better look at it, as my vision keeps going blurry, I see that he doesn't have that sort of camera at all. No, he's taking pictures with his cell. But I could have sworn that he just had one of those huge, chasing celebrities type cameras.

"What do you want from me?" I ask, now more than willing to make a deal before he does anything too crazy to me. When I ask this, he just smirks a telling smirk that seems to say he already has what he wants, which I guess he does. He's able to tell me what to do and I have to do it. I mean, he's making a woman rub her own sex against a smooth, fallen branch. Is there any way to show you are in control more than that?!

"Go ahead and do what I know you want to. Rub against it, back and forth," The Stranger tells me, confirming my greatest fear and brightest hope. My slow thinking mind tells me that I can't want to do this, that it's too sexually dirty, but my heart and emotions screams that we want to do it. That all we ever needed was a reason, and now we have it.

My hips begin to rock back and forth on the branch, making it rub against my sweet spot while I keep my hands up. Despite how embarrassing and violating this is, damn it feels good. My lips part the branch, so it touches all the right places. Not to mention that as my hips rock at the top, the branch touches right on my clit.

Since it is me that is doing this to myself, I do it gentle but with firm pressure. The branch is very smooth, so as I do this, it feels rough but also perfect. Plus the more I do it, the faster I go. Each rock of my hips makes me feel very warm and tingly, telling me that I'm going to cum soon, for the 435th time tonight. But this time, I want to cum. I want to feel what it will feel like.

"Bastard," I grunt as I can see The Stranger is recording now. Recording me humping this branch to orgasm. Humping it as if I'm really some sick sex person that needs to get off any way they can. Afterall, I'm not tied down, nor is there a gun pointed at me. Everyone will think I'm doing this because I want to do it.

The Stranger laughs at my curse, not giving a care about what I call him or what I think of him. Why would he? There's no danger to him at all. He's getting to see me do this to myself and have a copy of it. I'm sure he could probably sell it online somehow.

My hips keep rocking back and forth, rubbing on the branch faster and harder. I've never done anything like this before, but it feels like I know exactly how to do it. That my body reacts to make it as great as possible. It feels good. Really good. Like good to the point that I didn't know I could even experience this.

I quickly reach the point of no return, where I know I'm about to orgasm. It's built up with the warmth, tingling and emotions to which it's going to burst forward any moment. And little do I know until now that I've been moaning non-stop as I do this. It must be quite the show for the bastard as he gets to see me do this, completely naked.

"This is going to be a fun night, especially when I take you home with me," The Stranger muses, more to himself than me. With my mind so foggy, I don't really understand what he says, not when my orgasm is about to explode.

"W-Wait, what?" I finally ask as my brain shoots off warning signals of what he just said. Right as I ask this, I cum. Oh boy, do I cum. I cum like never before.

The waves pour over me, sending the dark humiliating pleasure over my skin faster than I believed possible. My moan, which was sort and guttural quickly becomes loud and basically a series of screams. It won't take much for the people nearby to wake up and know that I'm cumming like a whore from rubbing my pussy on a damn branch. They'll wake up thinking something is wrong, then go to their windows and see me like this. See me rubbing my sex across this branch while a man records it.

"Oh yeah, cum. Feel that orgasm," The Stranger says as he knows that I'm at my climax. But I can't focus on him. The toxic waste that is my mind is flooded with nothing but pleasure. My entire body shakes now as my orgasm reaches its peak as I keep rubbing myself like this. For the first time, I can't think but feel, and all I feel is my orgasm.

"That right. You already know what's going to happen. I'm going to take you home with me. Take you home and fuck you non-stop. You are my sex slave till those drugs wear off," The Stranger tells me, and for some reason, this fuels my orgasm. It makes the peak get even more intense to the point that my screams sound pained. That the waves of pleasure get so intense and fast that my legs feel like they are going to give out.

"No, you c-c-can't," I tell him, trying to say that I don't want that, but I do. Just entertaining the thought refuels my orgasm, forcing me to bend over now as my muscles clench. It is like my mind is revealing to me that this is some extreme fantasy I've always had. That I've always wanted to be kidnapped and taken, made to be just a sex object for a man. That he wants me so badly, he's willing to go to such extremes. Only now when faced with it happening does it reveal that to me. That some dark part of me WANTS to be a sex slave to a complete stranger.

"I can and I will," is his response. To this I say nothing as I can no longer even talk as the pleasure takes over. It feels like my body has turned into pure energy and it's in a state of pure pleasure. There's no pain, no hurt, no nothing but the waves getting ever more intense.

I'm not sure how long this lasts. Could be a few seconds or an hour. All I know is I throw my head back, look up and let the waves of pleasure move over me. This feels good and I like it. I want it.

"W-What's what's happening now?" I ask as my drugged mind comes back to reality. Or at least partial reality. My head swims and is very dizzy for a moment as I try to find out what is going on.

I feel that I'm walking again, but I don't remember doing it. Don't remember him telling me too either. But the branch is no longer between my legs and the orgasm has long since passed. It's sort of like just waking up from a dream where you can't remember any of what you were dreaming about.

"What..." I try and ask, feeling confused all over again. I'm walking in the middle of the street again, which he must have told me to do. He wants me in the spotlight of the lights so everyone can see all of my used and abused body. Not sure why he wants to humiliate me like that, but he does. Probably thinks it is what I want.

The only difference now is that my hands are behind my back. They don't feel tied or anything, but I can't move them. I'm guessing he ordered me to put them there and my mind did it on autopilot? I don't know. All this seems so...unbelievable and weird. With the way my head feels, it could all be a dream.

"Oh, I always wanted to do this, but never could," The Stranger confesses to me, his voice dripping with excitement. He's walking to my side and slightly behind me. Before I can say anything, he gently grabs my upper arm, causing tingles to shoot all over my body at being touched.

"But hey, since I don't know you and don't have to worry about you remembering me, I figured...why the hell not?" The Stranger muses with a laugh. And now he gently pulls on my arm, guiding me as I walk to move towards someone's yard.

"Wait, what the fuck is that?" I ask, my mind finally making a connection in it's haze. We are in someone else's yard now, a very fancy looking yard too. He's guiding me to a bench, but it's the type of bench that has many slots/planks, so there is space between each plank. And he's shoved something through one of these planks so it sticks straight up about ten or so inches.

The fact that it is sticking up doesn't really concern me. It's what it is that concerns me. It's a cock made out of wood, complete with a set of balls. Like he took time to whittle out a wooden dildo from some thick branch or something. It's truly unbelievable, making me feel like I must have been out for hours. It's such a weird thing to see. Like you never expect to see anything like it.

"It's your new sex toy, of course," The Stranger replies, knowing exactly what I'm talking about. Then something extremely strange happens. The fake wooden cock disappears. In it's place is just the end of a very smooth branch. There's nothing carved in it, nor is it shaped in any way. Just an extremely smooth looking branch with no bark or anything and is NOT in the shape of a cock at all. What the hell?!

"There we are, now, please turn around," The Stranger instructs politely as he leads me right up to the bench so I see how thick the branch is now. It's bigger than anything I've ever had inside me.

My feet move me without me thinking about it. It sort of makes me wonder if I'm being controlled by an app, or an old school remote control. My body just does these things without me telling it too. It does whatever this creep wants like magic.

"Are we just some random asshole's yard?!" I ask incredulously as I turn, getting a good look at the yard I'm in. I don't recognize it at all, and it doesn't look like the yard this guy would have.

The Stranger who is in front of me gives me a soft sort of shrug. It seems to answer, "yeah, so what?" as if it isn't a big deal. That him sexually molesting me in a stranger's yard is nothing to get concerned about. Even drunk and high, I can tell that is something you should get concerned about, but at the moment, I can't seem to worry about it that much.

"Ok, please lower yourself and sit on it, so it can go all the way inside of you," The Stranger instructs, being very polite. My ass starts to move downward at his words and my face reddens. I can't believe this is happening, and out in public. That I'm about to do this sexual act with this guy watching.

Once again my hands act independently of me, and grab hold of the branch. My body acts on autopilot to guide me down as I hold it, allowing me to judge where it is. I go slowly down, where the end of the branch reaches my womanhood.

"Come on, don't make me do this!" I beg The Stranger as the tip of the branch is between my lips, but he just looks on excited. To make it more humiliating, he isn't looking between my legs at what is happening, but at my face. He's loving seeing all of my humiliated reactions.

A grasp comes out of me as the branch starts to slide into my pussy. I'm not sure if it is the drugs making me feel different, or if it is just the way it is, but the branch feels so freaking huge. Like it is stretching my poor tender hole out all the way. I know it isn't really what is happening, but it's what my mind seems to tell me is going on. It's so intense that my body goes super slow in lowering myself to be careful, which only makes this feeling more powerful.