The First Dare Pt. 04 - The End

Story Info
The ending of her eventful night.
10.4k words
4.7
16.8k
33

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has themes of non-consent, abuse, humiliation and other related kinks. If such kinks offend you, please do not read. This story is an act of FICTION and is not meant as any political or cultural statement. It is meant for enjoyment and should never be done in real life.

My eyes stay wide as I cum, again. The waves move over me like they have done countless times now, making my drunk and high mind feel a fogged, toxic waste land. The first few were nice, great even. But after the 7th and now 8th? It's getting intense.

How did I even get like this? How did I get myself in this position? It's utterly impossible. If I told any of my friends, they would never believe me. Even if there was some truth-potion and I took it, they would still never believe the night that I've had.

All I wanted to do was a simple, silly dare. A cute dare. An innocent dare. A dare where I just went into my backyard and showed my goodies off for just a few moments in the dark. A harmless little dare, but an arousing one for me as I never do anything exciting. I was going to go out, lift my shirt and pull down my pajama bottoms for a few moments, then rush back inside to, umm, enjoy myself in the tub.

But after I pulled up my top and pulled down my pajama bottoms, I leaned back against a tree. By some weird freak turn of events, I lifted my arms up to grab a branch and my hands got stuck. I got stuck. Stuck with my bits showing against that tree with my hands overhead. To make it worse, I was nervous and was playing with my choker necklace-thing, which I accidentally pulled into my mouth to act as a gag.

From there two stoners found me. I'll spare the details of them thinking I was their male friend that had a sex change, but they fucked me. Then a dirty old man nieghbor came over and used and abused me too, to which I found he was having some sort of tyst with an 18 year old neighbor.

One after another, it got worse. Helpless, I was moved from the tree and taken out to the yard, where a drunk guy fucked me thinking I was his wife. And...and...just so much happened. So much that can't be real. That has to be a dream as shit like this doesn't happen in real life. It just doesn't.

Now I'm currently on my knees with my hands tied together that are stuck to nail in the fence that I'm pressed against. Yes, a fence. My back is to it, where I'm on the side of someone's house, naked and on display, having got myself like this by tripping and falling.

And for the past who knows how long, the vibrating...thing I have to sit on has been going crazy, moving like crazy, making me orgasm over and over. That's how I ended up here, stuck to the side of someone's house in the middle of the night with no one around. The thing under me is a homemade sex toy, made by some random nerd that was catfished by someone on Tinder into meeting. When he saw me, he figured I was the person and started using his "sex inventions" on me. I was gagged at the time and couldn't stop him.

This night has been unbelievable. I can't even think of all that's happened to me. And I'm being serious about that. Nearly every guy that's used me has either made me drink booze or got me high, so my mind feels so loose and gone. It makes my mind feel like an old computer whose hard drive is all clouded over.

But I do know I've been fucked in every hole possible, all while tied up and helpless. That man after man used me, and I could do nothing to stop it, like tell them to stop because I was accidentally gagged. Each one used me in some special way, making the night of getting fucked go on and on.

I think the worst thing that's been done, that I can remember, is the nerd with his fucking sex toys. The toy he put under me is supposed to vibrate softly for a little bit, then stop. Only it's malfunctioned, and is vibrating like fucking crazy nonstop.

Oh, and let's not forget about the boob-puller! The fucker made a toy that starts off as clamps on your nipples. Only it has line in it that you put on whatever side of the body, which literally pulls your tits in that direction by the nipple.

The least the asshole could have done is take all this off before he rode off. Well, in a way I don't blame him. He seemed the type that wasn't very confident, sexually speaking and I revealed that I wasn't his date once I could talk. That was after he made me suck him off, in which he came in my mouth. When I told him this, he thought I was making it up, got embarrassed and took off, not that it excuses anything. He's an asshole.

"Oh...ok. That's not a sight you see everyday," a man comments rather calmly. With my mouth open as I ride the crest of yet another orgasm, I look up.

On the street in front of me is a man walking his dog. He looks to be around 40 or so and looks kinda cute. That could be the orgasm speaking as my first thought is to wonder if he would whip his cock out and actually fuck me instead of this torture with the vibrations.

There's a bemused expression on his face as he looks at me that seems to say that he's curious to hear my story. With the others I was a bit concerned they might be evil or have evil thoughts, but I don't get that with him. Probably because of what he's wearing. He has on Charlie Brown pajama bottoms, a white t-shirt and a blue bath robe. In a way, it sort of makes him look like a homeless hipster.

"P-P-Please...stop...stop it," I beg the stranger, as moans come out of me. I want to explain more to him, to say I mean for him to stop the toy, but I can't. My orgasm moves over me and my cloudy brain, making me just sink into the pleasure bath that I've been lying in for the past 15 minutes or so.

Still bemused, the man looks at me for a bit, then resumes his walk. I try to call out for him to stop, to not go and leave me like this but I can't. When I do try to call out, I just moan at him in what probably makes me look like a crazy sex person.

I fear that he's walking away, but then my heart leaps when I see he's not. He's tying his dog's leash to tree. And as crazy as it sounds, I'm very happy when I see him secure the leash too, as weird as tonight has been, I really don't want to find out what sex with an animal feels like.

Calmly the man walks back and stands in front of me. He bends over some and examines the toy. This is a bit embarrassing as to do this, he's getting a nice and pretty view of my pussy. Then again, while talking to me, he was seeing the comical sight of my C cup boobs jiggling all about from the vibrations.

But he reaches over and does something to the toy. The toy, which is embarrassedly wet from it making me cum so many times, finally turns off. Like a car motor that dies, it turns off and slowly winds down. The vibrations from it finally stop, ending the evil little machine and the forced orgasms.

"Oh thank you, thank you," I beg the man in a pant, still feeling like my entire body is shaking. I'm resting on my bounds as my hands are still over my head connected to the fence. They still hold me firm as they take all of my body weight.

My mind feels very slow thanks to the booze and drugs, so I can't really think or make out what he's doing. My fear (or maybe my hope as the tingling from the last orgasm still lingers) is that he's about to push his crotch into me and make me suck him off, as he steps closer to me in a standing position.

I then see that he isn't. He's trying to free me. He's leaning over to the right, working to try and unhook me from the "Boob-puller" that the nerd attached to the fence. Unforuntely, he doesn't seem able to so he leans back over me. With a face that seems to say, "Sorry, this is akward for the two of us" he reaches over and opens the clip that's biting my right nipple.

Oddly, I don't feel that much pain from this. What I do feel is my boob swinging as it's finally free and no longer forced to the right side. The man then repeats this, but for my left boob. Again, there's no real pain when he frees it, which I assumed their would be. At least, that's what a few BDSM videos I've seen appeared to say. But I just shrug this off and remember that I'm very high and drunk at the moment, so I probably wouldn't feel if I got hit by an 18 wheeler.

"There," the man says after a minute of grabbing at my bound hands. To be honest, I've forgotten what is wrapped around my hands to keep them bound. My brain just can't pull that memory at the moment, so I don't know. Even looking up at my hands, I can't figure it out. If I had to guess, I assume it was a piece of my own clothing.

The Stranger frees my hands completely, but not by untying me or taking my hands off the nail, but by pulling the nail out of the fence. When he does this, the nail rips through the bounds, freeing my hands completely. For the first time in what feels like hours, I can move my hands. And I immediately bring them down and touch my face, so glad to be free. When I do this, I can't believe how warm my skin is.

"Thank you, oh, thank you," I tell the man, not even caring that I'm completely naked. Let him look. I don't care. All I care about is that I'm free. No gag. No bound hands, feet or anything. I'm free.

"My pleasure," the Stranger replies with a smile. He then looks away and at his dog. The man has the look of someone that really wants to stare, but doesn't want to appear rude. It's actually cute.

There's something nice about this guy. He seems...good. Granted, the drugs the nerd gave me are starting to kick in fully, so I know my emotions can't be trusted, but this guy seems like he isn't the type that will to use or abuse me. That he cares only about getting me home. At least that's what I'm going to hope.

"What...what's with the goofy smile? You high right now?" The Stranger asks me, concerned. A fresh wave of embarrassment and humiliation comes over me at this, as not I can feel my face, and yes, it feels like I do have a rather silly and stupid stoner smile. I'm just so happy to be free.

"Oh gosh no. I mean, yes. Yes I am, but not by choice. It's a long, long story," I tell him rapidly, not wanting him to think I'm a drug addict or something. He looks down at me and raises his eyebrows as if saying without words that he'll listen if that's what I want.

And so I tell him all that has happened to me, or at least I try too after I stand up. My mind feels so slow at the moment so to think takes a hell of a lot of effort. Remembering is getting even harder. Add to it the pain killer that the nerd made me take, and all I feel are good emotions at the moment. Like all the stuff that happened isn't really all that bad.

"Damn. Just. Damn," The Stranger says in a shocked tone once I finish. He continues to look me in my eyes when I talk, not that he can see anything any longer. I'm using one arm to cover my breasts, or as much of them as I can, and cupping my womanhood with my other hand. It feels like forever that I could hide even a piece of my nakedness.

"I...I'm not sure what to do in this situation, if I'm being honest," The Stranger comments with an akward manner. "I would give you something of mine to wear, but nothing would fit on you," he offers and I can see he's telling the truth. He is much taller and wider than me so his shirt would probably slide right down me via the neck hole. And he's wearing gym shorts that will no way stay up on me.

"If you want, I could call the police or someone for you," he offers with a shrug. My tired and drugged mine considers this, but then I shake my head. No. No way. After the night that I've had, if the police show up, they are likely to take turns on me instead of helping me. Yeah, don't want them called at all.

"You...you've done so much, thank you. Thank you. Can't thank you enough. I can at least walk home now, thank you," I tell him honestly. I'm still so excited and happy to be free. I can walk freely, I can talk freely, and most of all I can get the hell back home and pretend the night never happened.

"You're really high right now, aren't you?" The Stranger oddly asks and laughs. I look at him with a polite smile, but then show I don't get what he means.

"Oh, you just stood there for like a minute with that goofy smile, staring into space, not saying anything. It's pretty easy to see you are super high at the moment," he explains and laughs. This time I laugh too as he's not wrong. It's from all that I've had done to me, such as getting high off secondhand smoke weed, to drinking so much, to whatever the nerd gave me. All of it seems to come together to make me like this. At least it's pretending me from freaking out or feeling too much pain.

"And drunk," I add and then laugh, to which he joins in. The two of us have this strange, awkward and slightly uncomfortable laugh together. It really gives me a sense of un-belief. That none of this is really happening. That I'm really in a dream or coma or something. That all the stuff that's happened to me haven't brought me to being naked and laughing with a stranger in the middle of the night on the side of someone's house.

The Stranger asks if I want him to walk me home, to which I decline. I tell him I live really close and rather just forget this night ever happened. Despite all that he's done for me, I think it's best if he doesn't know where I live. I wouldn't think so, but he still could try to do something.

After this, he goes back to the tree to retrieve his dog, and I walk into the street, covering myself the best that I can. My body feels sore, especially between my legs, which I know should concern me. Once everything wears off, I have a feeling I'm going to feel like I went at it with an entire football team.

"Oh, you wouldn't happen to know what the, umm, The Nerd gave you. Which pill it was?" The Stranger asks while still trying to untie his dog's leash. It takes me a few seconds to respond as his voice sounds very far away even if he's just off the side of the road. I happen to be in the middle of the street now, yet he sounds as if he's a couple of houses over. Also his voice sounds different too. Instead of the cool and calm man, it sorts fuzzy and distorted.

"I...n-no. He just said he took it for...for...his kidney pain, I think," I explain, trying to remember what the Nerd told me. It's hard to remember, not just because of how I feel at the moment, but because of what was happening at the time.

My head becomes super lightheaded now. It feels like the pill is fully kicking in now, making me feel like I'm floating a few inches off the ground. A positive sense of well-being seems to move over me now. It starts at my head and goes down, like water in a shower. It makes all of me feel good and happy, not to mention light, as if I could float away at any moment.

"Hmmm. I wonder if it was...," the man says, but I can't make out the end of his sentence. His far away voice sort of gets scrambled and cuts out. I stop to look at him, wondering what he is trying to say, but notice how he looks blurry. Not everything else, just him.

"...the street name being called 'Mind-numb'. If that's what he gave you and if you mixed it with booze as you said, you need to be super careful. Especially if you got high too," The Stranger's voice says, becoming clearer for me to understand it again. It sounds closer and normal now, not to mention that he comes into focus for me to see.

"W-What? Why?" I ask him after a very long pause. Once again I feel myself sort of zone out and pause as my pain tries to think. It's just all that I'm feeling is very overwhelming and I have to stop to take it in. I know I must look pretty stupid when I do it.

"Because combined...well, it'll act like you are hypnotized or something. If someone tells you to do something, you'll have to do it, even if you don't want to," The Stranger explains.

The Stranger stops trying to untie his dog. His face, which was cool and calm gains a puzzled look, as if thinking about something. He then seems to have a light bulb moment, as if figuring out the answer to a hard question or problem. In a way it's sort of cute. It reminds me of an actor in a movie how they want you to know what they are thinking.

"Let's see if it is. Put your arms up in the air," The Stranger tells me. He turns to look at me fully now, looking very curious. I give him a "are you kidding" sort of look as I'm not going to do that. He already got to see my good stuff, and I don't feel like showing it to him again. Hell, enough people have seen enough of me tonight to last a life time.

"What the hell?!" I say about 30 seconds later when I finally noticed that my arms are up in the air. I've lifted them high up as if being robbed. I didn't even feel myself doing it.

Stunned, I'm in the middle of the road, holding my arms up so this man can see everything. Looking forward, I see that is indeed what he is doing too. His eyes scan me up and down, stopping at my breasts, moving down to my womanhood, then back to my breasts. Those eyes seem to be recording everything as he looks at me.

"Yep. That's what it is. You're on the Mind-numb," The Stranger muses, his eyes still going up and down my body. I see him lick his lips now, no doubt liking what he sees.

In complete and utter disbelief I look at my arms and it feels like someone is holding them up. That someone super strong has grabbed every inch of my arms and is lifting. With all my might, I try to put them down, but I can't. I then try to move them, trying to see if I could bend my elbows or something, but I can't. They are stuck or something.

What is making this hard as well is that I can barely focus. Each time I tell myself to put my arms down, I start to think of something else. I then travel on that thought path and get lost. Then I remember what I'm trying to do and try to get myself to lower my hands.

"This will be interesting," The Stranger muses, his tone very upbeat. I finally look back at him, my expression a mix of anger and confusion. He is still looking me over but now has the look of someone that just won the lottery.

"It'll be fun too as I don't really think you are going to remember me," he says and laughs. It's the sort of laugh that I know he thinks I should join in. But I can't. I just stare at him, not believing that any of this is even possible.

"Why don't you start walking down the middle of the street just like that?" The Stranger says in a curious tone, as if he wants to see if I'm going to do it. Hearing this, I shake my head to show I'm not going to. That instead I may go up to him and kick him right in the balls.

Then my feet begin to move. Again it takes me a moment to realize this as I see him moving away but don't understand why. But finally I look down to see that I'm walking. That my feet and legs are acting completely independent of me.

"No, dammit," I curse, telling myself to stop walking. When I can't, I try to change directions. Maybe walk to the side where I can try to get away from him. But no.

My feet take me right down the middle of the street while my hands are still high in the air. I walk in the fully lit street, as naked as can be, my tits bouncing like crazy. The overhead streetlamps seem to shine as bright as they can so every inch of me feels like it can be seen for anyone that might be looking out a window. Oh dear, what if someone takes a picture? Or records it? Or hell, puts it on online?!

"How are you doing this? Stop this!" I demand after I finally can focus enough to think. I mostly feel confusion at what is happening which does concern me as I know I should be feeling anger and fear. But it's like the drugs are preventing it. It's just letting me feel that everything is alright and to go with the flow.

"W-Where the fuck am I?" I say to myself as I realize none of the houses around me look familiar. I don't even know what street I'm on anymore. I know it's because I'm drunk and high that I can't recognize anything, but it doesn't change that I'm lost. Lost with no clue how the hell to get home. Not even sure which direction to run in if I get the chance to.