The First Day

Story Info
The first day of Christine's ownership and her first tasks.
7k words
4.67
5.3k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chrissiej
chrissiej
26 Followers

Though most of the stories about Christine's relationship with her Master can be read on their own, it is best to first read The Contract for context.

The First Day and First Tasks

The delivery came early; just before 9 am. The Ring doorbell notified me that a package had arrived. I was not expecting a delivery on Saturday so I was somewhat puzzled. I put down my coffee on the kitchen table and pulled my dressing gown around myself.

On the doormat in the porch lay a padded jiffy bag delivered by DPD. It was addressed to "Christine" at my address. With my heart now thumping and my cheeks beginning to redden, I picked it up and ripped it open knowing that the delivery guy would have read the name as he dropped it off. A heavy red velvet bag and a white phone in a pink case dropped out and onto the carpet in front of my mules. I picked up the phone and turned it over in my hand. On the back of the case was a glittery stylised logo that read:

"Sissy Nylon Slut"

Remaining inside the bag was a sealed plain envelope and a printed note. The note stated:

"Sissy,

This is your personal sissy phone.

Make sure that you take care of it. Do not drop it or damage it in any way. Make sure that it is always charged up and always carry it with you.

It is setup so that I can record the web sites that you visit, the messages that you send and receive, I control the apps that are installed on it and the contents of the contact list. I also know where you are at all times.

Only one contact is in the contact list currently. I may add others at a later date but for now, that is the only one that you will need.

Turn it on. Connect it to your Wi-Fi then attend to your First Day tasks.

First day tasks:

1. Send a message of acknowledgement back to your Owner on WhatsApp using your sissy phone.

2. Take a selfie dressed en femme holding a printed piece of A4 that reads "Owned by Master P." with today's date. Make sure the writing is large and bold so that it can be read easily.

3. Use that photo on your femme TVChix, FetLife, WhatsApp, Twitter, Skype and Facebook profiles.

4. Delete all of your other femme social media accounts. Setup a Grindr account if you do not already have one with that same profile picture and an explanation of your status as Master P's property and whore.

5. Make a Google Sheets spreadsheet to track your daily weight and share it with me.

6. Make another spreadsheet listing of all your drab and en femme clothing and share it with me.

7. Book next Friday off work.

8. Remove your current cage and masturbate to a climax 3 times en femme into a glass. Drink each climax. Make a video recording each time using your sissy phone.

9. Fit your new cage using the provided keys and locks. Record this on your new phone as you do so. Post the keys to me using recorded delivery by the end of today. Take a photograph of the receipt.

10. Send me the videos and the photos by WhatsApp today using your sissy phone.

Your Owner,

Master P."

With my heart now well and truly racing, I opened the envelope. Inside was a folded piece of paper. It was one of the copies of The Contract that I had initialled and signed. It had been counter signed by My Owner.

I opened the red velvet bag and tipped the contents into my hand. I was holding a very small steel chastity cage. It consisted of a base ring and a main section. The main section consisted of a section that would go around my shaft and a separate perforated top section to enclose my clitty head. The shadf section locked to the base ring just like my current cage and the head section locked onto the shaft section. There were five keys and one padlock; two keys labelled 'Old' and three labelled 'New'.

My heart skipped a beat and it felt like my stomach dropped to the floor.

What had I done? Had I made the right choice?

I had signed away my freedoms and this was the start. This was just the first day.

I pressed the button on the phone to power it up. The custom startup logo was the same as the glittery lettering on the back of the case. When it appeared, the backdrop was a picture of a sissy sucking a large cock looking up from underneath her gorgeous lashes. I recall mentioning that picture as one of my Flickr favourites in one of our hot late night online chats.

I pulled down the settings from the top of the screen, selected my home Wi-Fi network and entered the password. Going back to the home screen I saw that there were a number of icons including WhatsApp. I went into WhatsApp and there was a single conversation entitled "Master".

In it was a single message waiting for me.

"Morning slut. Do you like your gifts and tasks?"

I replied, "Yes Sir. Thank you for my gifts."

After a short wait My Owner responded, "And your tasks?"

"Thank you for my tasks Master. I will do them all today as you command Sir."

"Good girl sissy. You had better get a move on to catch the post. Let me know when you have completed everything."

The Post Office near me closed at midday and I needed to go there in person to get the keys posted by recorded delivery. The other tasks could wait but I had to get showered, shaved, dressed and work on my hair and makeup, let alone 'sort myself out' as it were.

0908

I was already in danger of failing my first tasks for My Owner if I didn't get a move on.

**********************************************

0945

I had selected a combination of my longest front fastening bra and a rago side zip open bottom girdle with 4 suspender clips. The exquisite pleasure of pulling on, breathing in and zipping up the clean tight girdle, then fastening the long bra and bringing it down over the top of the girdle left me very aroused. By the time I had gathered the brand new grey RHT stockings and smoothed them over my freshly re-shaved legs, I was ready to burst. As my hands smoothed over the foundation garments and the sheer stockings I was starting to drip from my aroused, caged clitty.

Using the 'old' keys, I removed the padlock from the my tetherspout and then removed the cage. I was hard and so incredibly horny so recording my climax as I stroked myself and then drank my own sweet cum this first time was no problem. No problem at all.

1008

My make up was subtle and suitable for a daytime outing in public. I couldn't go for too much of a vampy or a smokey evening look as I had to get to the Post Office. My wig was a reddish bob and I had selected a pearl necklace with matching drop earrings and multi-strand bracelet.

I had also put my favourite porn video playlist on the TV in the bedroom in the background. Almost 4 hours of sissies and crossdressers sucking and fucking, a lot of them in bondage or being punished in some way shape or form. The sounds of moaning, animal grunting and verbal humiliation was adding to my renewed arousal.

The added realisation of what I was doing was also really kicking in (even though it was also scaring me). I fastened a slim anklet around my right ankle that had letters making up the word 'Sissy'. I remembered the anklet instruction from The Contract I had recently signed, and as I closed the clasp I was once again ready to cum.

Obviously this second climax took longer than the first as there was only a gap of just over an hour between them. I watched a couple of video clips as I worked some oil into my clitty; slowly at first and then with more urgency as I tried to align my climax with that of the masked BBC dominant cumming in his tied and gagged femme slave on the bed on the screen in front of me.

1050

I had dressed myself in a tight black front button pencil skirt and a dark green blouse with a high neckline. I had complemented these with a wide black cinch belt and some black heels.

However, the third orgasm was proving more of an issue. I needed to be in chastity and at the Post Office by 12 with the keys. It was only 10 minutes away by car but it was going to be a close call.

I held my wand held against my balls, I was stroking my oil covered clitty once more and I was now riding a large dildo secured to a chair with my skirt pulled up, as a girdled and chastised sissy was being brutally barebacked by her boyfriend on the screen in front of me.

That sent me over the edge and I managed to produce a third small dribble into the glass. I held it up to my phone on its stand as I licked the dribble of cum and cleaned the glass.

1125

I easily pulled my very flaccid clitty and balls through the new base ring and into the chastity tube. This was far smaller and tighter than my old one. I fitted and locked the second section. I could not touch the head of my clitty through the cage as I could with my old one. Finally I fitted the new padlock through the small hole in the end of the tetherspout and fastened it with a click that screamed 'finality' to me.

My clitty was now more tightly locked and even more inaccessible to me than it had ever been!

1149!!

I hastily threw all the keys into an envelope, wrote down My Owner's address in bold writing, grabbed my car keys, my coat and walked briskly through the front door. Thankfully my ever reliable Mini got me to an empty space in the Post Office car park and I tried to calm myself as I joined the rear of the small queue waiting to be served.

The elderly lady in the queue in front of me turned towards me.

"Just made it then love?" she smiled.

"Looks like it. I have to get this in the post today or I'm in trouble," I smiled in response

"Important is it?"

I blurted the first thing that popped into my mind, "Job application. Closing date is Monday."

"Oooh, good luck with that my lovely."

She gave me a big smile and turned back.

It was just after 12 when I finally got to the counter. The dishy Indian guy serving me glanced across at his clock.

"You're lucky. The postie will be here in a few minutes. First class?" he asked.

Looking down at the envelope I smiled gratefully and replied, "Recorded delivery please."

"Tracked or just signed-for?"

"Just signed-for I think."

"Pop it on the scales for me. That's great. OK. Now pass it through please. That'll be £3.60. Will that be cash or card?" he queried as he took the envelope from me through the open hatch.

"Card..well phone actually," as I fumbled with my phone to bring up the wallet application. I could feel him eyeing me up. The payment went through and he looked back to his screen.

He looked back to me, "That card is in the name of Mr Adams Madam -- is that right?"

My mind went blank as I registered the hint of a blend of sarcasm and query in his voice. 'Please, please don't reject the card' I prayed.

"Oh er yes, that's my partner's card but we have a joint account."

"OK. That's fine 'Madam'. What's the value of the item?"

"Err, nothing, nothing valuable, just a job application," I flustered

He picked up the envelope and looked up at me as the keys inside moved and rattled.

"Oh sorry, I meant my old office locker keys. I have got a new job so I don't need them any more."

By this time I was well and truly nervous and was half convinced that he would call the police and to report me as a cross-dressing suspected card fraudster. I was no doubt going bright red under my foundation. By the time he handed me the proof of postage I was more than ready to beat a hasty retreat.

"There you go. Enjoy the rest of your weekend 'Madam'."

"Thanks. You too," I managed to squeak back

A lady in a gorgeous green sari (I assume his wife) holding the door open smiled at me as I walked through.

"I like your anklet. Have a great day Madam."

I smiled back but couldn't respond as I was on edge. I breathed a deep sigh of relief as the door was locked behind and the red collection van pulled up as I was unlocking the car.

************************************************

Back at home, I made myself a large gin and tonic and sat down in the lounge to calm down. As I made myself comfortable on the sofa I could feel the unfamiliar weight of the steel chastity cage. It was heavier than the resin devices I had worn in the past. It was also more comfortable despite the weight.

After draining my glass, I popped to the toilet and sat down to pee. My urine spayed a little more than I expected as it hit the padlock on the tetherspout. Something to get used to I thought to myself, as I carefully waited until I was sure there were no more drips and I could clean up with tissue properly.

My second G&T was just cooling nicely when my pink phone (sorry -- my sissy phone) pinged with a new WhatsApp message.

It read:

"How are you getting on sissy?"

I typed a reply, "I have sent the keys Sir. I managed to get the midday collection so they should be with you on Monday."

"What's the tracking number slut?"

"I sent it signed-for Master. I didn't think you wanted it tracked Sir."

"You don't think. You just do. If I wanted a second rate service I would have asked for it. Next time, make sure that you deliver me the best that you can offer. Understood?"

With a sinking feeling I replied, "Yes Sir. Sorry Sir."

There was a pause of a few minutes before the next message.

"Do the rest of your tasks. Now. Before I change my mind slut!"

"Yes Master."

"Yes Master what?"

"Thank you Master."

*******************************************

Thoughts of the G&T faded as I printed the ownership message onto a sheet of A4 (the printer, of course, failing to respond first time). I took what I thought was a decent selfie in the hallway (it has nice plain light yellow walls as a backdrop) and uploaded it to my social media accounts as ordered. I already had a Grindr account (that I had been hesitant to use) so I changed that as commanded.

I had accounts on Kik, Rumble, YouTube and Yahoo, so I deleted these and took screen shots of the confirmation messages (I was starting to learn).

I started a simple weight tracker spreadsheet and shared it with 'masterp'.

It took me a fair old while to go through all of my drawers, wardrobes and even the Ikea storage boxes under the bed before I had a full list of all my drab and femme clothes. Naturally, the list of femme clothes was longer than my male drab ones. I was quite pleased that I had made an inventory and hoped that My Master would be pleased with the range of outfits that I could offer.

By now it was past 3 in the afternoon. I logged on to work with my corporate laptop and submitted a request for a day's vacation. I noted that I still had 14 days remaining. I was not one for taking holidays. Who wants to go away when you are on your own anyway? I would far rather take a staycation and spend my time dressed en femme.

Finally I opened WhatsApp and sent My Owner a message

"Hello Master, I have completed my tasks. Here are the videos and photos as requested," I typed

One by one I uploaded the videos, the postage receipt, the selfie and, even though he didn't ask for them, screen shots of my profiles and the closure confirmations.

Phone in hand, I nervously waited for the response, "They are acceptable Christine. What are you doing now? I can see you are at home."

"I am in the lounge Master," I typed in response

"I didn't ask where you were, I asked what you were doing!"

My concerned response was, "Sorry Sir. I am sitting down with a gin and tonic Sir."

"Are you still able to drive slut?"

"I don't think so Sir. I have had a couple of drinks to steady my nerves."

"Then it seems that I must pack an overnight bag and drive myself over to you. There are transgressions that you must atone for."

My heart leapt and I put my glass down and typed frantically, "What is wrong Sir? What did I do incorrectly?"

My shame rose with each fresh message as it appeared on the screen before me.

"Did you ask me permission to use the toilet at all today? No you didn't!"

"Did you take your sissy phone with you to the Post Office? No you didn't!"

"Does your girdle have at least 8 suspender clips? No it doesn't!"

"You need to learn slut. I can see that you need proper training. That will start as soon immediately. Prepare yourself for my arrival. Make sure that you are kneeling by the front door and that it is open for my arrival. I like red wine as you know so open me a decent bottle. You have 1 hour."

I stared in trepidation at my sissy phone and considered the consequences of the key phrases as thoughts of the G&T and a quiet evening faded; "transgressions"..."atone"..."proper training"..."immediately".

Once again, I wondered what I had got myself into.

*******************************************

I checked and rechecked my makeup, made sure that the bed was properly made and that all my drab clothes were tidied away. I did not have time to sort out the ironing, so I threw the ironing basket onto the spare bed. I made sure that the kitchen was clean and tidy.

Red wine! Bollocks! I had nothing decent in. Grabbing my coat, I walked to the corner shop and opened the door. I had never been here en femme before so I was hoping Mr Lee would not recognise me. Thankfully he barely glanced up from serving some teenage girls as I entered and made my way past a gaggle of hormone charged acne spotted boys to the wine display at the back. The top selection on the top shelf was dusty and overpriced but I spied a Cotes de Rhone and reached for that.

As I did so, a voice barely past puberty muttered to his mates, "I could bash that if I wanted to."

There was little I could do, so I had to brazen my way out of it with my response, "You couldn't handle me and I doubt if I could find anything in your trousers anyway sweetheart!"

I blew him a kiss and the gaggle broke down into fits of laughter. I paid Mr Lee and headed out of the door into the fresh evening air.

Back at home I dusted down the bottle and pulled the cork. I set the cork and a glass besides the bottle on the hall table before leaving the door ajar and kneeling in front of it and bowing my head.

Only just in time as less than a minute later the door was pushed open. From my kneeling position I could see a pair of polished oxblood leather double buckle shoes and the bottom of a pair of faded jeans. A bag was placed on the hall floor besides me as he closed the door behind him. I could smell his cologne. Sauvage Bleu. One of my favourites.

"I assume this wine is for me slut?" he asked in a disdainful tone.

"Yes Master. I hope you like it Sir," I replied

"A corner shop bottle of red? Is that all your Owner is worth? Hmmm," he huffed - clearly not impressed.

I heard him pick up the wine, swirl it in the glass and take a sip.

After a pause he continued, "Mature, easy but weak. Only just passable. Just like you Christine. Make sure you order some decent wine for me in future. You need to be trained and learn to anticipate my needs rather than just respond to them. Do you understand? Do you agree that you need to be trained properly?"

I nodded with my bowed head, "Yes Master. I understand. I agree Sir."

"Good. I will be enrolling you at a maid's academy for formal training in the future but for now I will start your training. Stand for me," he ordered curtly

I rose to my feet but kept my gaze focused towards my high heeled feet.

Master barked at me as soon as I was stood in front of him, "Remove your blouse and your skirt."

I unbuttoned my blouse, slipped my arms from the sleeves, pulled it out from my waistband and draped it over the banister besides me. I then unclipped the belt, unfastened my pencil skirt and allowed it to slither deliciously down my stockinged legs. I carefully placed both the belt and the skirt over the banister with my blouse.

Master walked behind me as I stood there with my head bowed, "I like your underwear sissy. Proper foundation wear and stockings despite the disappointing number of suspenders."

chrissiej
chrissiej
26 Followers
12