The First Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his hand gently caress the back of my right thigh and make its way up to my bottom. He patted my bottom and then gently caressed the tight fabric around my midriff, over my back and up to my neck. I felt his finger describe a random tingling pattern across my neck and ears.

I could have stayed like that forever with his fingers tracing patterns on my skin and my girdle. I was shivering with desire and fear.

Slap!

His hand smacked my buttock and I cried out in surprise and shock more than in pain.

Then another gentle caress before

Slap!

Another sharp blow with his hand to my buttock.

I could feel his breath as he leaned closer to me and stood right behind me. His wonderful scent was even stronger now.

"I shall enjoy this night slut," he whispered lustily into my ear

"The first of many, many nights of pleasure and pain. Pleasure for me. Pain for you," he breathed.

He kissed my neck and then stepped away from me. He reached down and drew the bag out of my sight behind me. I could hear him open the bag and take something out.

I shivered as he drew a collar over my head and held it momentarily at the front of my neck.

"Ask me nicely sissy," he said slowly.

"Please Sir, please collar me," I replied breathlessly.

He circled my neck with the leather collar and I felt it tighten around me. I heard the click as the padlock closed and then there was a metallic snap as a leash was attached. He let the leash drop down my back and then gave it a tug. I felt my back straighten and I took a reactionary step backwards as he did so.

"No. You stay right where you are sissy. Put your head back down and your hands out in front of you!" he commanded.

I held my hands in front of me and made sure I was staring at my feet and the toe cleavage of my stockings. I was trying to focus on something other than the fact that My Owner was taking charge of me. Just as I had asked for. Just as I had always dreamed of. Just as I had always hoped.

My Master walked around to my front again. He lifted my hands and breathed in the scent I had applied to my wrists before placing a pair a handcuffs around my wrists and snapping them closed. He then nibbled, sucked and kissed my fingers and painted nails. This took me completely by surprise and I gasped with the sheer sensation of feeling him kiss my cuffed hands gently and almost lovingly.

He dropped my hands and they dropped down to my crotch.

"How do you like you new cage sissy? Can you feel it?"

I nodded silently.

My clitty was straining in the cage but the metal was keeping it well constrained. Taking my hands in his, he cupped and traced the balls and confined clitty with our entwined hands. I had never felt like this before in my life and I closed my eyes and moaned quietly. He traced the pre-cum dripping from the end of the tetherspout with our entwined fingers and raised them to my lips.

"Kiss them sissy. Taste yourself," he whispered to me as he offered our joined fingers to my lips.

I sucked and kissed my fingers and then his, eagerly submitting to his directions.

He left my fingers in my mouth and then cupped my encaged straining clitty in his hands.

"This pathetic thing. This is mine. Not yours. Mine. Do you understand slut?" he breathed.

I gasped through my wet fingers, "Yes Sir. It is all yours. All of me is yours Master."

"You can forget about using it freely ever again. I say if, when and how you can come from now on. You may never come again without my say so. In fact I may decide that you can never come again and I may ignore that clause in our arrangement. I have that power. I have that control. Do you understand that sissy?"

That realisation hit me like a blast of cold water and I opened my eyes and looked into his handsome face. That my climaxes earlier today were the last ones that I would ever have without permission and without having a say in how or when I orgasmed was a shocking revelation to me.

Until now it had been a game, a glorious game.

It was a game no longer.

"Do you understand?" he repeated, louder this time as he tugged on my cage.

"Yes Master," I replied meekly.

"Ask me. Ask me nicely to keep the key to your pathetic clitty. Ask me to keep it safely locked away," he said as he looked deep into my eyes.

"Please Master. Please keep my clitty locked away Sir. Please do not let me touch myself ever again. Please take control over it completely. It is yours and only yours Master. It is your property Sir."

He nodded and chuckled before he gave my balls a final fondle and then moved behind me.

I felt him fasten a wide leather belt around my middle and, once more, I heard the snick of a padlock locking closed behind me. I watched his hands reach around me to bring my hands up slightly and lock them into a ring on the front of the belt with another padlock.

Once more I felt his hands trace patterns across my back and once more I felt the electric sensations as he traced his fingers down my spine across the tight fabric of my bra and my girdle, down past the hem and then over my bottom and around my rear. With a shock I felt a saliva dampened finger swirl around my entrance and then push inside me. I moaned and pushed back into him. Encouraging him. Showing my acceptance and my submission to him.

I wanted him and I wanted more of these sensations. More than that though. I wanted my Master to want me.

"You want this don't you sissy?" he whispered.

"Yes Sir. I do."

"What do you want sissy? Tell me?"

"I want you inside me Master. I want to feel you inside me," I breathed lustily.

"Your mouth, your locked pathetic useless clitty, your sissy bottom, your feet, your hands -- they are all mine," he stated firmly.

"Yes, yes Master they are...yes Sir," I stumbled over my reply to him.

After a few seconds pause he breathed slowly and carefully into first one ear and then the other, "Do you...want your Owner....your Master...to fuck and breed you sissy?"

"Yes Sir. Please fuck me. Make me your slut with your cum," I begged.

"You already are my slut Christine. You have been for quite some time. You just didn't realise it did you?"

I felt his finger withdraw and then I felt the cold, wet, hard tip of a lubricated dildo or a plug play across my crack just below the hem of my girdle. With one hand he caressed the tops of my stockings and the taut suspenders as he pushed it inside me with the other. I felt the resistance of the head and the slight discomfort as a plug was pushed in.

With surprise I realised that I had been so lost in the moment, so entranced by the feeling and by My Master that I had forgotten that we were still standing the hallway.

My Master placed the handle of the bag in my shackled hands, took the leash and started climbing the stairs in front of me. I followed a couple of steps behind walking carefully with my hands handcuffed in front of me as the bag I was holding bounced against my thighs and knees.

At the top of the landing he walked through the open door to the bedroom.

"Stand there!" he commanded as he sat down on the bed.

He took the bag from my hands and dropped it to the floor. He pulled a number of items out holding each one up for me to see before placing them on the bed. A head harness with bit gag. A paddle. A spreader bar. A pair of leather cuffs. Finally a single black nylon seamed stocking.

"A few things to get us started," he smiled.

I watched as he got up from the bed and removed first his shirt, then after slipping off his shoes and socks, his trousers and his underpants. His uncut cock was perfect; semi hard, fully shaven, and a good deal larger than mine. He had a nice, reasonably flat stomach, a smooth chest and, to my surprise, pierced nipples with small silver bars in them.

He looked around and spying the chair in the corner, walked over and placed his clothes neatly on the seat before standing, once again, behind me.

"Bend over the bed slut."

I walked forward and bent, or rather fell, forward on the bed with my bottom uppermost towards him. My hands were still shackled to the belt so falling forward was the best I could do. I could feel the stockings on my legs tighten as the clips took the strain and the plug in me try to pop out. I tensed my sphincter muscles and willed it to stay in.

His hands traced across my stocking tops and around my rear.

"2 strokes each for the errors today and a further 2 strokes for not being ready when I arrived sissy. That makes 8 strokes. I am making that up to an even 12 as you barely made it to the post office and I think you were flirting with the man in the Post Office and those young horny boys in the shop. I could see you through the window. Do you want to wear a burkah and serve a strong man as part of a harem perhaps? Maybe you would prefer a group of fit horny young men to lose their virginity fucking you? Is that what you want sissy? Am I not good enough for you?"

"No Master. I am yours and yours only Sir. I serve only you Master," I pleaded quickly in response.

"Perhaps instead I should rent you out occasionally once you are fully trained then, hmmm?" he whispered darkly into my ear.

With those startling words I realised my Owner must have been outside watching me from his car all along. Everything I had done that day was designed to challenge me, designed to make me rush and make mistakes in my haste. He did not need me to post the keys.

The race to get to the post office was not necessary and if the race to the post office was not necessary, neither were the frantic climaxes this morning.

I felt him spread my legs apart, then fasten and lock the ankle cuffs around my stockinged legs. He rubbed his hands up and down my legs and then I felt him bend and kiss them from the bottom to the top. I could feel his tongue trace up and down my crack and linger teasingly around the end of the butt plug. I felt his hands trace underneath me to cup and fondle my clitty and balls as they strained pitifully against the metal cage and dripped onto the bedspread.

He stood up and I felt him place the head harness over my face and fasten it behind my head. I inhaled sharply as the straps tightened around my cheeks, forehead and chin. He adjusted the bit between my lips and I felt the large tongue flap press down on the top of my tongue as he locked it tight. I grunted as the straps tightened around me and the bit pulled my lips into a grimace.

I mumbled about safe words and I think Master got the gist as he whispered, "If I go too hard, wave your left foot twice. Do it for me now so that I know that you have understood."

I waggled my foot twice as best I could.

"Good sissy, good," he replied seeing my movement.

He bent back down and locked my ankles into the spreader bar before retracing his way up my legs and crack with his tongue and hands making me shudder and bite down into my gag as I moaned. I was getting so aroused now I was almost losing myself in the sensation and the moment. My Master wanted me and was showing me that in the way he knew best.

Then...smack!

"1," I heard him say quietly.

The first stroke took me totally by surprise and I yelped into the gag and bit down in shock as the paddle hit me on the buttock. Hard and sharp.

Smack!

"2."

Smack, smack!

"4."

The first four landed in the same place on the same cheek and I could feel the stinging heat take hold as I reacted to each blow by twitching and biting down onto the tight bit gag.

Smack, smack, smack, smack!

"8."

The next blows were all on the other cheek. I now had two alternating waves of heat. I felt tears start as I sobbed with the increasing pain. 'Take this sissy' I thought to myself, 'This is your rightful place' as I steeled myself for the next blows.

Smack, smack!

Alternate blows -- one on each cheek to make sure that the heat and pain was evenly spread. These blows made my legs strain and jerk against the spreader bar as my gagged cries tried to escape.

"That's 10. We are almost there sissy. You must realise that you must be punished. You must learn and I must teach you."

Smack, smack!

"That's all 12 Sissy."

The last two were the worst and hardest ones. I knew that my cheeks were burning with the stinging blows but I could do nothing except sob into the gag and close my eyes.

I then felt My Master kissing and licking the areas where the blows had landed. He unclipped my suspenders at the rear and began rubbing the sore areas. He then moved his hands and rubbed cold lubricant into my crack and around my straining balls. He slowly pulled out the plug and inserted a couple of fingers into me and began finger fucking me as his other hand smoothed the lotion into my cheeks.

The burning sensation was replaced with a sensuous blend of pain, heat and pleasure. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. My sobs were replaced with moans of pleasure as his fingers reached my prostate and his other hand traced its way around my locked clitty and balls.

All of a sudden he removed his hands and fingers. I felt him stretch something over my head.

The stocking! It smelt musky and feminine. Like oriental body lotion and something else. Sex. It smelt like sex. Glorious sex and cum.

He whispered in my ear, "Do you like this sissy? I know you like nylon. You are my nylon slut aren't you?"

I could only nod and moan more as he continued lustily, "This stocking was from a very good friend of mine. I fucked her last night. I told her all about you. All about my new sissy nylon slut and she gave me this just for you. Can you smell her sissy? I finished off all over her sexy stockinged feet. Can you smell my cum on the stocking as well?"

I nodded eagerly as I breathed in the scent of sex and cum through the delicate stocking.

He reclipped my stockings tight against my behind and then there was a brief pause before I felt his hot cock rubbing up and down my crack. I moaned and pushed back as best I could.

"You want me to fuck you sissy? You'd love that wouldn't you hmm?" I nodded eagerly for all my worth.

I felt him pull my still stinging cheeks apart and then that exquisite feeling as he started to slide the head of his hard cock inside me very slowly and deliberately. I heard him sigh and groan gently as he entered me. He withdrew and then pushed back in again. Not very far in at first, teasing himself more than me. He took hold of the leash with one hand and held it tight, pulling my head back and up whilst pushing my back down with the other.

He kept this up for a few moments, just popping the head of his cock in me and then drawing it back out. It was driving me crazy so I rather think it must have had the same effect on him.

"You like that don't you sissy? This is what you wanted when we first started chatting wasn't it?" he gasped hoarsely.

He held his head just inside me for a few seconds as he caressed my tight girdle and taut, smooth nylons with his free hand. Then, with a satisfied moan, he pushed deep into me. I felt him rub up against my sensitive prostate and I felt that telltale tantalising 'just out of reach' sensation as my encaged clitty began to dribble. I groaned a deep guttural moan of sheer animal pleasure into the gag.

"Oh yes. You fucking slut. My fucking sissy slut. God you feel so good. You are so tight and feel so good...so gooood," he moaned and he pulled tighter on the leash as he drew himself in and out of me slowly and deliberately.

He then dropped the leash and, gripping my girdle firmly, he started driving his cock in and out of me deeper and faster, pausing occasionally as deep as he could get or with the head of his cock just inside me teasing my sphincter with the hot,fat head of his cock.

I could feel the lubricant dripping down the crack, onto my thighs and mingling with the pre-cum oozing from my clitty. I could feel my tight, tight girdle and my straining stockings pulling. I could smell our sex and the intoxicating aroma of the stocking over my head mixed with the leather of the harness.

The smells and sensations were driving me wild with lust. It was exquisite, arousing, humiliating and frustrating all at the same time. Above all it felt right, it felt so right to be here like this.

If there was a heaven on earth -- this was it. Here. With My Owner, My Master fucking me like I had never been fucked before. Gagged, caged and restrained. Wearing a sexy tight girdle and stockings with his hard cock deep inside me.

"I am going to fuck you like this every time we meet. Every...fucking...time," as his thrusts became faster and harder, his words were matching his thrusts.

"Take...this...my...sissy...my...worthless...beautiful...sissy...slut. ah...ah...yes...yes...unghh...uhh," with a deep groan of animalistic release he came deep inside me. I groaned and bit down onto my gag as his last urgent thrust probed as deep as he physically could within me. The smell of the stocking, his words, the warm feeling of his cum inside me and my leaking, straining, caged clitty overloading my senses.

I could feel him twitch and spasm as he gently continued his post-climax slow down. With that I realised that he had not worn a condom and I did not care. I did not even think about that before now.

Nor did I care that I had not orgasmed either. That was not the point. Cum had leaked out of me despite my climaxes earlier in the day, but that was irrelevant.

I moaned deeply with satisfaction more than anything else. My Master had bred me hard, he had cum deep inside in me and I loved it. I had loved every thrust of his cock and I wanted more.

I wanted his cum. I wanted to be his cum slut. Now and forever.

I had found my rightful place.

12