The First Domino Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona: I'm still awake. Are you coming over?

Harriet: Is the pope a Catholic?

I sent a few emojis her way and went through to the bathroom to freshen up. My makeup needed to be touched up, one of mum's golden rules but I decided against it and merely dabbed water on my face and sprayed a bit of perfume. I changed out of the top and trousers, and in the spirit of the moment I opted for the jumpsuit I'd worn the first night I'd gone to her place, but I wore it over a cream silk blouse. I wasn't going out so I decided to wear sandals instead. I'd just finished fixing my hair when her car pulled into the driveway. Harriet looked a little weary when I opened the door, she'd just sent a message when I opened the door.

"Hello, stranger," she pocketed the phone, "what a night."

"I'll bet, so what's the deal?"

"Oh you'll find out soon enough but my lips are sealed," she stepped inside, "you changed, into that jumpsuit again."

"Just freshened myself up a bit although it's a bit late to put on the party dress."

"Oh I don't know," she plucked at the collar of the jumpsuit, "where's your toilet?"

"Down the hall, second on the right."

"I'll have wine if it's no trouble."

"Red or white?"

"Wet," she replied.

She was a while in the bathroom after she exited the toilet and when Harriet came back through to the living room she'd freshened up, her hair had been brushed and she'd touched up her makeup although she's not the type to wear a lot of makeup. She'd rolled the sleeves of her blouse halfway up her arms to expose Chinese writing on her left wrist and when I asked what it said she smiled and replied.

"No men permitted."

"Seriously?"

"For sure," she picked up the glass of wine, "I was dating a Chinese woman in Glasgow and when I decided to get Chinese writing on my arm I asked her to write out those words in Mandarin."

"So, what happened between you and her?"

"It's a long story without an interesting ending," she took a sip.

"Hmm, mm, this hits the spot," she settled against the back of the couch, "God, what a fucking night, I never thought I was going to get out of there."

"And you still won't tell me shit."

"Sorry, it's not personal. I had to sign multiple pieces of paper when I first started working for the police, and one of the papers I signed is all about confidentiality. It wouldn't be the first time some cop or someone associated with the police has leaked information to the media."

"Point taken, I'm sorry."

"Don't be," she craned her head to look at me, "you'll find out soon enough but they're still going through all the information to get a clearer picture."

"Don't mind me, I'm just curious."

"But how curious are you?" Harriet swivelled slightly and propped her elbow over the back of my couch, "curious enough to experiment?"

She reached out with her hand to touch my hair and I experienced a slight feeling of anxiety mixed with desire or was it just a longing for closeness? I hadn't been touched like that in a while and I exhaled slowly as her hand went lower to my jawline. A finger traced along my bottom lip and then dropped to the collar of my blouse. I'd folded the collar up and a slight smile nudged her lips as she let her finger slide down the vee to the second button. She pulled the polyester material out a little and fingered the button. I thought she was going to undo it and it occurred to me at then that I hadn't actually thought this through.

Harriet took another mouthful of wine and then leaning over, deposited the half empty glass on the coffee table, as she did so, one of her breasts brushed across one of mine and I inhaled the aroma of her perfume. I'd worn that particular product in the past but always thought it too expensive but I loved the smell.

"So, here we are," she leaned against the back of the couch, "two women with wine and time."

"And I don't know where to start."

Harriet chuckled at that as she reached out with her other hand and flicked at my hair.

"It usually starts with a kiss."

I stared at her, willing myself forward, feeling that at any moment I was going to pull back or at least stop and then I was inches from her face and she tilted her head and put her lips against mine in a light, teasing kiss. It was a playful exchange that could still be interpreted as something else, if I wanted to go down that path but instead I merely blinked and looked down at her leg. I felt her hand under my chin and then it slid upwards until she was cupping my cheek in her palm. I leaned into it as she raised my face and stared directly into my eyes.

There's something about staring into another person's eyes, I've heard it described as sexy and also as creepy depending on the context but it still paralyses you and it's hard to keep it up for too long before you're forced to break contact. Read into that what you want but staring into her eyes I felt as if I was frozen, my cheek was still resting on her palm and I was aware she was stroking my hair with her other hand. I felt her fingers sliding down behind the collar of my blouse, gently tickling my skin and all I could do was sit in that position and let her keep going.

Eventually though someone had to move and it was I who moved first when I tilted my head and kissed her again, this time though I forced her lips open and pressed hard against her, moving my mouth at the same time. I felt the familiar pull but unlike a man's kiss there was little urgency, rather it was more relaxed, almost casual, kissing for the sake of kissing and not because we were going to get naked in the next few minutes.

We broke free some time later and I found that her right hand had moved down to the front of my jumpsuit, which was undone to just above my cleavage. A few moments later she undid the metal snap and kissed me at the same time, her kiss was about the same as mine, soft and passionate but without the urgency of a man's kiss. Nevertheless, it lasted a little bit longer than mine and by the time she pulled back her right hand was encircling my left breast, moulding it gently. I looked down at it, trying to come to some decision and not knowing what to do next.

"Nervous?"

"A little," I admitted.

"Relax, we go as far as we want. It's not like I have to expel bodily fluid from my cock," Harriet smiled, "what am I saying, I don't even have a cock."

I laughed at that as she tugged at the next press stud, it popped open and her eyes shifted as we both looked down. I put my hand between her legs and rubbed gently and I was a little hesitant because whilst I'd done this before with men, this was the first time with a woman and with no cock and balls it felt familiar and yet so different.

"Nope, nothing down there."

"Told you," Harriet undid another press stud.

"Oops, sorry."

Her hand slid up to encircle my breast and I let my breath out slowly as she moulded it gently, and unlike my ex fiancé she knew how to treat my breasts. I knew there was only one of two possible endings to this encounter. I could either pull back or take it further and as I leaned closer I felt as if I was outside myself watching as I cupped one of her breasts in my hand and squeezed it as well. The look in her eyes told me all I needed to know, she liked it and I put my mouth against her lips and kissed her passionately, moulding her breast at the same time.

I felt the slight tremor move through her and when I broke free her face was slightly flushed and her eyes were alight with desire. It occurred to me that I hadn't any idea how I was going to proceed, I was just going with the flow and hoping like hell that I did the right thing.

Harriet pushed back against me as she undid a couple more press studs, the jumpsuit was now open to my waist and I felt her fingertips sliding up under my blouse to my stomach. They danced over my skin making little circles, it was a delicious feeling that sent shivers down my spine, I've always been very tactile.

What was very quickly apparent was the fact I felt no great discomfort or unease, which surprised me because I'd never consciously thought about going this far with a woman and yet now that my jumpsuit was open to my waist I knew there was really only one way to go. Granted I could back off and make some excuse but that was just a fleeting thought that dissipated as quickly as it arose and my hand on her breast felt reassuring. The one thing that was different though was the sense that this could go on for a lot longer because women tend to take longer to become aroused, with men there was always a rush to the goalposts and even the most sensitive men fall victim to that one but I could have stayed on the couch with Harriet for another half hour or more without even getting naked. However it was getting late and I was only too aware that we were both tired and needing an excuse to get horizontal and so when I suggested the bed, Harriet merely nodded and rose.

"Lead the way."

I led her through to my bedroom, remembering at the last moment that I'd forgotten to make it but Harriet didn't seem to care about that as she fell onto the bed and rolled onto her back.

"So, your secret is out," she kicked off her shoes, "but you're in good company, I don't always make my bed in the morning either."

"My sister does, all the time," I popped another couple of press studs, the jumpsuit was now open past my waist and as I knelt on the bed and straddled her.

I dipped my head down and kissed her several times in quick succession. Harriet responded in kind, her kisses a little more sensuous as her fingers danced up and down my front. Once or twice she brushed over my pussy and inner thighs, I arched my back slightly, simulating a fucking motion as she stroked me.

Eventually though I sat up and pulled the jumpsuit down my back and whilst I was working my arms out of the sleeves she massaged my breasts, rubbing her thumbnails over my nipples, which were beginning to harden under her skilful manipulation. By the time the jumpsuit was bunched up around my waist I was breathing shallowly. Harriet had a sly look on her face as she slid her fingers up and down my blouse.

"Can I confess something?"

"You're not into bondage are you?"

"Hah," she snorted, "not likely but the first time you came around I couldn't take my eyes off you in that jumpsuit. I went out and bought one just like it but in a different colour."

"Okay," I looked down as she undid one of my buttons, "so I inspired you."

"Kind of," she undid another button to deepen the vee, "I thought if it looks good on you it might look good on me as well."

"You'll have to wear it for me one day."

"That can be arranged," she brushed her fingertips over my bare skin, "so, do you want the dildo or would you like fingers and tongue."

"I haven't thought that far ahead," I brushed my hands over her front and then leaned over to kiss her on the lips, "let's just see what happens next but it's in the second drawer."

"So now your secret is out," she undid another button to expose my bra, she pinched a nipple lightly and then I was shifting position, sliding further down the bed and opening my legs wider as she undid the last three buttons.

The blouse was now open all the way and Harriet sat up as she started unbuttoning her blouse. I took advantage of the momentary lull to remove my blouse and the jumpsuit, I was now wearing just a bra and panties. Harriet shrugged the blouse off and undid her trousers. I helped her take them off and then she put me on my back and began a detailed exploration of my body.

Starting with my mouth and throat, she moved down my front to my belly, and finished at my inner thighs. It lasted quite some time as she built the tension but finally I tired of it and unclipping my bra I flung it across the room and yanked at my panties.

"What are you waiting for? Take me hard."

"Your wish is my command," Harriet chuckled as she changed position.

I've tried to find words to describe what she did to me but all I can come up with was sensually erotic. She lapped at my lips first and then inserted a digit, teasing me with it for a while before giving the full length suddenly. I arched my back as she withdrew, bending her finger at the same time to stimulate the front of my vaginal passage. She went back to licking and this time circled my clitoral hood and when she inserted the digit again she went a little deeper with an in and out motion that had me sighing and begging for more.

It came soon enough, that slow inexorable pushing inside me and then the withdrawal, her tongue slicked around my clitoral hood and then a broad sweep over it that briefly exposed the delicate little organ. I writhed beneath her as she went to work on it. The probing continued, each time she inserted a little more of her finger before going in all the way and before too long I was clutching the bed sheet and quivering as I felt myself beginning to peak.

When the orgasm finally came I certainly let her know with a loud yell followed by several deep breaths, I felt like I was coming apart at the seams as the waves flooded through me in spasms that sent me over the edge. I must have momentarily blacked out but when I came too she was still sliding in and out but her momentum had slowed somewhat.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I looked down at myself, "that was fucking awesome."

"My pleasure," she slid her finger out, "and yours too by the looks of things."

I said nothing as I caught my breath, letting myself bathe in this luxurious sensation. It's not like I haven't climaxed with men before but this was so much more intense and a lot less messy.

"How about you?" I propped on my elbows.

"I'm all yours," she laid down beside me and slid her knee between my legs, "second drawer?"

Whilst I fetched the dildo and some oil she removed her bra and panties and there was a moment of hesitation as I contemplated her neatly trimmed pubic hair, a vivid contrast to my hairy patch.

"Feel free to do what you want," she parted her lips, "no need to kiss down there if you're not into it, I understand. It took me a year or so to actually get used to it."

"That almost sounds," I stopped.

"Irish?" Harriet cocked an eyebrow at me, "it's all right, I know all the best Irish jokes, I'm still trying to get used to indoor toilets on aeroplanes."

I laughed at that and positioned myself between her legs and she took the dildo from me.

"Start with my breasts and I'll attend to my little playground, feel free to take over from me when you get there."

I went to work on her breasts, sucking her nipples while she probed herself with the dildo but it wasn't too long before I moved further down to her pussy, I danced my tongue over her clitoris and she quivered.

"Lick it," she groaned, "I love having it licked."

I slid the hood back to brush my tongue over it and she bucked beneath me, forcing herself hard against my tongue. I went back and forth over it again and again, Harriet went in harder and faster as she fucked herself. Eventually I felt the spasms moving through her as she started to peak and then she went limp and pulled the dildo out. Her eyes opened a few seconds later and she grinned as I propped on my elbow.

"Well that was better than a poke in the eye with a pointy stick."

"How was it?"

"Good," she rolled onto her side, "it's not a performance thing with women."

There's more to tell of course but to wind this story up, Harriet and I are now in a relationship, one that works just fine because like Gail and Sarah, we live in our own houses and catch up every few days. Sometimes sex is on the agenda but other times it's just to catch up. On another note though, the domino effect kept going and whilst I can't say that I was the cause of Helena's coming out, it was certainly a factor but I'm sure she'll write down her version of the domino effect. But now I have to finish this tale and get into the shower. Harriet is coming over for dinner and I want to be ready for her when she comes.

To be continued...