The First Evening

Story Info
We have dinner (and more) with Emily's new friend.
7.9k words
4.01
25.8k
15

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rrallyu
Rrallyu
73 Followers

As usual, you should probably read the stories in this series (The First Day) in order. But I'll try to make this one make sense regardless of how you read it.


I was letting my Tesla drive me home while watching the "security" video from this morning on my car's main display when my phone rang. Emily's name and photo popped up and I pressed the answer button. "Well, here goes," I thought to myself. "Hey babe. What's new?" I guess I didn't do a very good job of acting nonchalant.

"Ben, let me talk, then you can have a turn. You are one kinky bastard! This morning was completely over the top." There was a pause, then she continued with a breathy sigh, "But in a very good way! I don't understand exactly how it happened or what came over me. No pun intended. I never realized how gullible and vulnerable I am. Thank you for showing that to me in a way that was hotter than I believed was even possible. When Dove left, I put the machine in your office and closed the door. I was feeling a bit conflicted. On the one hand, I had cheated on you with Dove. But on the other hand, you sent Dove and the machine to me for just that purpose. I didn't know what to make of it. But all I could think of was the pleasure that it gave me, and it was just sitting on the other side of that door. I couldn't help it, but I got all hot and bothered, again. And, well, I couldn't resist it. I had to try it out by myself. For about an hour! And god knows how many orgasms! I wish you could have been there. And then, just as I was about to collapse, the deliveries started coming. First flowers, then the booze. You are so special. I assume that the main course is coming later? Your turn."

"Oh thank GOD! I was scared to death that I had messed things up for us, already! When you didn't call, and then when you didn't answer, I was mortified. I honestly didn't think about this until I happened across a video of a woman cumming uncontrollably on a Sybian. For whatever reason, every time my mind would wander, it went right back to that scene. Only, it wasn't that actress, it was you in my version. I wasn't sure how you'd take it if I just brought one home, so I had to devise a way to make it so you would get to experience it without me "forcing" it on you. I met Dove and the plan popped into my head. Hey, listen, I'm just about 5 minutes or so from home. They sent me home early today - and that's a whole other story. Don't worry, it's all good. Probably more like GREAT! So let's continue this in person?"

"Oh wow, OK. I have so many emotions going on right now, it'll be great to see you and have you hold me. See you in a few. I DO SO LOVE YOU! Bye?"

"You know that I love you, too! Bye."

When we disconnected, the video picked back up where it had paused. Dove was just securing Emily to the Sybian and was about to start playing with her. I had to see what happened, but I was almost to the subdivision. Reluctantly, I stopped the video and closed down the cam app. I thought about telling Emily about all the cams, but not yet. In due time.

I walked in from the garage, through the kitchen and saw the beautiful flowers already on the table, which Emily had apparently already set. The red wine and liquor were also set out on the bar, along with 3 wine glasses and 3 whiskey glasses. The den was all tidied up and there were candles all around, waiting to be lit. Emily was just coming into the den from the master bedroom and WOW, did she look fine. She had on a short, blank, slinky dress with a slit up one side almost up to her hip. It had a halter top and was backless down to just above her ass. Her long, tanned legs needed not stockings, but she had on some light black ones which were just perfect. She had pulled out her black FMPs (Fuck Me Pumps), causing her already great legs and ass to look even more delectable. Working my way back up, she had her dress-to-impress makeup and hairdo, as well. And as I got closer, I got a whiff of her sexiest smelling perfume. I wanted to simply devour her right now, but we really needed to talk.

"Ahem" she said.

"Uh, OH. Yeah. Hi! YOU LOOK FREAKIN FABULOUS! If we weren't having company...well...I bet she'd understand... But I want her to have the same experience I just had, so we'll have to hold off at least for a while. Damn, woman, you just look SO FINE!"

"Well, thank you sir. I wanted to show you how much I appreciate and love you. (And, I kinda want to impress our new friend, too.)", she said with a wicked little grin. "I'd like to hear about your day, then when Dove gets here and we've had some dinner, I'd like to tell you - and maybe show you - about our fun time this morning. What do think about that as a plan?"

"That sounds fantastic. Let me get us a couple of drinks and I can tell you about my day." I made us each a bourbon rocks and brought them over to the couch. Emily made a point to walk right past me as we made our way to the den. She stopped and we had a nice, long kiss. After we got settled on the couch, I raised my glass and said "To another First Day!" She smiled as we clinked glasses and took a sip. God, her red lips on the edge of the glass were most any man's wet dream. The bourbon had that nice warming effect, with just a bit of spiciness from the high-rye mashbill.

"So, when I got to the office for my appointment, let's just say I was quite surprised! I showed up at the VP's office and he invited me in. He's pretty much a down-to-business kind of guy, I guess, and there wasn't much small talk. He knew about my military background and stuff, already. He asked me if I was willing to work on a special project. I think that's actually why they hired me. It's super confidential, and that is honestly all I know about it. Just like I can't talk about what I did in the military, I won't be able to tell you about this, either. BUT, it comes with a number of great perks - like double my salary and a bunch of vacation time, some of it all-expenses paid! It was quite a lot to take in, but I said "of course." Then I read what amounted to a small book of legalese and signed on the dotted lines. That's when the day got really interesting..."

"Really - what happened?"

"Jeff, that's the VP's name, asked his assistant to take me to another office for 'intake' or something like that. I can't tell you much about the details, as that's part of the project, too. But, that's why I didn't answer you call - they had my cell phone in a secure area. I want to wait and tell you and Dove about some of the intake process that I'm able to talk about. When that was all done, I got my phone back and when I had a chance that's when I called you back. I'm guessing you may have been "busy" when I called."

Emily gave me a sultry look, a little smile and nodded, "Uh huh, let's just say I couldn't hear the phone ring!"

"And after that, I finished setting up my new office and headed home. Now, here we are, just waiting for the next part of our adventure to begin. Are you still OK with everything?"

"If the wetness of my thong is any indication, then YES, I am."

Just then the doorbell camera went off. so I checked my phone. It was the grocery delivery. I said "I;d love to check on that, but dinner is apparently here. Em, why don't you go answer the door? I want to see how the grocery delivery guy reacts to the stunning beauty he sees."

She got up and opened the door just as the guy finished pressing the button.

"Holy jee...uh...I mean...uh...I have a grocery delivery for Emily!"

She said to the 20ish blonde guy holding a rather large bag, "That's me, sweetie. Why don't you bring your package inside and put it in my..." she raised her eyebrow "...kitchen?" And then proceeded to lead the way, only exaggerating the sway of her hips just a little. The young guy followed like a little puppy. I'm sure he didn't even notice me sitting on the couch. From my vantage point, I could see well into the kitchen. Emily stopped and turned to face him as he reached the end of the counter. She put one hand on his shoulder and pointed to the counter and said "Put it right there. Let me get you a tip." and turned around, rubbing her ass on his hip as she did.

"Oh, no ma'am. It says here that when Ben placed the order, he already took care of me."

"OK, then. But I do wish he had let me take care of you, instead." with a slight wink. He just stood there with his mouth slightly open. "Thanks for bringing our dinner, then." and she ushered him back out the front door. "That was so mean to the poor guy. His eyes were all over me, like he was about to pounce or something...but it was kind of fun..."

"I need to freshen up, then get dinner cooked. Yep, it's my treat. Why don't you pour us another drink and join me in the kitchen?"

"OK." and we went our separate ways. But not without a lingering kiss on the way. Man was this turning into some kind of day!? I quickly rinsed my face, changed into some khakis and a sport shirt and went back to the kitchen.

"I poured you another bourbon and made myself a Gold Rush. Do you want one, too?"

"Nah, I like the spiciness with just the underlying sweetness of it just like this. Just the way I like my wife." She grinned. She put one foot on the footrest of one of the barstools and leaned on the counter. I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but her black thong was quite visible as her dress rode up. I was already pretty aroused and that pretty much sealed the deal. I had to adjust myself which caused an audible "yummmmm" from Emily. "Enough of that for now, young lady. We have a guest coming (cumming?) in just over an hour, so I have to get busy on dinner."

I washed the potatoes and placed them in the oven and set the temp. Then, I grabbed the oysters, gave them a quick rinse, and began to shuck them. When the dozen was done, I placed them in the fridge and took another swig of my drink. "Now on to the asparagus." Emily just watched in silence, occasionally licking her lips. By this time, she had climbed up on the barstool and had her legs crossed. Not more thong in sight, but MAN those legs...I rinsed and dried the asparagus and put them in the fridge, too. Next up, the steaks. Another quick rinse, pat dry, and a liberal coating of sea salt. "It's time to fire up the grill, so we can eat when Dove gets here."

We went out to the deck, I loaded up the grill with some nice, chunk charcoal and got it going. "Should be hot in no time."

"I already am." I looked over at Emily and she was reclined on the lounger, with one leg stretched out, the other bent up. From my position by the grill, I could see all of her crotch and the visibly wet thong.

"I see..." and I sat down in the chair beside her. I leaned over, placing one hand on her leg and gave her a deep, French kiss. She squirmed a bit and was apparently trying to encourage me to go further. She started making soft, little mewling sounds. "Uh, uh, uhhhh. It would be rude to start without our guest." She sighed and took another sip of her Gold Rush. We just sat in silence for a few minutes, when the doorbell cam went off again. "It's too early for Dove...Nope, apparently NOT too early. She's here Em, are you still OK with everything?"

Emily got up, straightened her dress, put her hand on her hip and said "Mister. If you don't get your cute ass up off that chair and help me welcome our guest, you are going to be awfully lonely tonight!"

I was up and out of that chair in a heartbeat. We casually walked (ok, we TRIED to walk casually) to the door and swung it open. Dove was wearing the most beautiful, iridescent, green dress I had ever seen. It was cut with a deep vee neck that accentuated her petite tits. It, too, had a long slit, only hers was up the front. She had on just the right amount of makeup to highlight her beautiful face. And bright red lipstick, one of my favorites. Her high heels looked incredible on her toned legs. I guess Emily was taking it all in, too. "Uh. Are you guys just going to stand there or are you going to invite me in?!", she laughed.

"Of course, come on in. We were both just admiring how absolutely stunning you are!" was the best I could do.

"I think I do clean up pretty good, I must say."

"Come on out to the deck and enjoy a drink with us while I get dinner cooking.", I continued.

"I would like to see more of your home - not just the front hallway!" and we all laughed. She eyed the drink in Emily's hand and said, "That looks delicious, could I have one - or more - of whatever you are having, Emily." So, we stopped off by the bar and I began mixing up another Gold Rush. "I hope you guys are OK with me being early. I was so nervous and excited that I've been ready for about an hour. I just sat in my car down the street trying to be patient and wait. I failed and here I am."

We all laughed. Emily said "It's all good. We were just waiting for the grill to heat up. Let's go out and watch the chef in action."

"I hope we get to see that a lot tonight..." Dove chimed in. And they both looked at me.

"I hope so, too. But first we need to eat and relax for a bit. You two go have a seat outside and I'll bring out our drinks and appetizer." The two ladies, looked at each other, put their arms around each others' waist and headed out the sliding door to the deck. They sat on either end of the large sofa. When they did, both dresses fell open revealing about 100 miles of legs. I grabbed a tray and took all 3 cocktails out and set them on the coffee table in front of them. I'm not sure what they were talking about, but they kind of giggled as I approached. "What's so funny, girls?"

"We were just imagining you in a chef's hat and apron. ONLY a chef's hat and apron." Emily piped up.

"Just remember who's providing the food and drink here, OK?" and I went back for the oysters. I returned with the oysters, hot sauce and crackers. "Who's going to join me in a toast?" They both sat up with glasses raised. "To an already exciting day. And to more excitement and fun to cum. And here's hoping it continues well beyond just today!"

"Cheers" "Here, here" and we all took a drink. "Let's have some of these big ole oysters while we wait a few more minutes for the grill." We all slurped down the delicious, salty shellfish. As we were finishing them up, I said, "I sure hope these work as advertised!"

"We do, too!"

I checked the grill, it looked perfect, so I went back in to get the steaks. Before I took them out, I opened one of the Pinots and set it on the table. Then back out to the grill with the beef. "How do you like your meat?"

"Stiff"

"Hot"

"OK, OK, how do you want your steak cooked?"

Two replies of "Medium rare". Perfect, they'd all get started and taken off at the same time. I put them on one end of the grill and went back in for the asparagus. I got them started at the other end just in time to get the steaks flipped. All said and done, I had dinner ready to go in about 20 minutes. "Let's go eat!"

I followed the girls toward the dining room and stopped in the kitchen to serve up the plates. When that was done, I took them their plates. They were seated on opposite sides of the table, leaning in and whispering about something. They stopped as I was entering the room. I set down their plates and said "I hope that what I just cooked up is as good as what you two are apparently cooking up." I went back to the kitchen, grabbed the second bottle of Pinot and my plate and returned to the dining room. I sat between them at the head of the table and said "OK, ladies, tell me about your day!"

"Oh no, Mister. I already told you that I thought we would show you! And I'm hungry and I know that Dove is hungry, so we are going to eat dinner before we give any of the juicy details. How about your day? You said you wanted to tell us both about something that happened at work. So, let's hear it."

"So, part of the on-boarding process required a medical exam and getting some biometric data. I had read that in my contract, but thought nothing of it. Well, there I was in the exam room when in walks a beautiful, petite redhead who says she's going to do my biometrics. She had me step behind a screen and change into a lovely hospital gown. She took all the usual data, then had me remove the gown and face a full-length mirror with my arms outstretched. Next thing you know, she's using some sort of tube to measure my dick. She said she needed to hurry before it got hard. And it was heading in that direction, for sure. She took down the reading and then began to stroke it. I guessed she needed the size when it was hard, too. It felt pretty dang good, so I just went along with whatever she said. When she thought it was fully erect, she started to take another measurement. I told her that it always got a little bigger when a pretty girl gave me a blowjob. And guess what - SHE DID!"

"No way. Nah. Didn't happen." from Emily, followed by "No SHIT! I need a better job!" from Dove.

"I guess the delivery driver didn't seduce my wife this morning, either then?", I replied. "I'm not done yet... She continued her work on me and it wasn't too much longer that I had to tell her I was about to cum. She took my cock out of her mouth just in time and put me back in the tube just as I began to spurt. She got her final dick measurement then. And, she actually collected the cum and measured that, too. After I composed myself, she finished up with all sorts of other measurements. Then she told me - "I guess I could've told you that you could measure your penis soft then hard and ejaculate yourself, but what fun would that have been!" Can you believe it?"

"Nope. But like you said, who would have thought that I'd be forced to cum on a machine by a delivery driver, either!"

Dove was kind of quiet and we both looked over at her. She had her wine glass in her right hand. Where was her left? And why did she have a kind of dreamy look in her eyes. I pushed back a bit and could see that her left hand was busy in the open slit of her dress which had fallen open as she sat at the table. Emily noticed me looking at Dove's lap and said "Dove, you little slut! Have you started without us?!"

"Uh, sorry! But Ben's story kind of matches up with one of my fantasies. I couldn't help myself." she replied, sheepishly.

"I tell you what, girls, let's finish up our steaks and have some more wine. Then, you can tell me - or, I'm gathering, show me - how your morning went. OK?"

"I'm not sure I'll be able to think about much other than this morning, much less talk about anything else. I'm so nervous, this is something that I'd never have imagined, and now it's real! Let's not talk, just eat and drink for about 5 minutes. I don't know about you, Dove, but I know I'll be ready to show Ben what 'went down' this morning!"

"I'm so ready to show him, Emily. I hope I can hold out another five minutes. Maybe..."

When I stood up to pour more wine for everyone, Emily said "It looks like he may be ready, too!" and nodded her head toward my steel-hard cock that was tenting my khakis. The girls both licked their lips and said "mmmm hmmmmm" in unison.

I poured the wine and we spent the next five minutes eating, drinking and exchanging nervous and excited glances. When the allotted time was up, I said "OK, I don't know if I can take this much longer. Let's go to the living room." Dove said she wanted to freshen up, so I showed her to the guest batch, Emily headed to the master bath and I headed to the office to retrieve the Sybian. I lugged it and the accessories into the middle of the den (where the cameras would all have a great view) and got it plugged in just as the girls were returning from the bathrooms. I took a seat off to the side, where I figured I'd have a great view.

Rrallyu
Rrallyu
73 Followers