The First Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily looked at me, then at Dove and spoke first, "I guess this is it. We're not really dressed like we were earlier, but I think we can improvise. Dove?" and she offered her hand to Dove. Dove reached out and gently took her hand and led her to the middle of the room. "When I opened the door, there was this young delivery driver just about to lug a big box back down the hill to her truck. I asked her to bring it inside and agreed to help her. After we got it inside, she suggested that we unbox it to be sure it was not damaged. As we opened it and checked each smaller box, i got really curious. The package was addressed to me, but it was nothing like I'd ever seen. She convinced me to turn around when it was time to power the device up. When I did, she somehow got both my wrists restrained behind my back..." and with that Dove put the cuffs on her wrists again. "Oh." was all Emily could come up with.

Dove remained quiet, just continued playing out (replaying?) the scene. I was already hard, but now I was so hard it hurt. Dove looked at me and said "OK, when this happened this morning, your beautiful wife in in JUST a robe. So, I'll have to improvise." She reached to the back of Emily's neck and unfastened the halter neck, then reached down to the hem of her skirt and lifted it over Emily's head. Now my bride was standing before me and her new friend in a garter belt, stockings, stilettos and a thong. God, she looked incredible. It didn't hurt that her hands were restrained behind her, thrusting her chest out just a bit.

Then Dove took the rope attached to the cuffs and began to pull Emily down toward the finger attachment mounted on the Sybian, Emily kneeled down on the Sybian, with the finger just in front of her thong-clad pussy. I was now on the edge of my seat, as Dove secured the rope thru the eyebolt and began working on Emily's ankles. Once her arms and legs were secured to the machine, Dove picked up the control box, checked the knobs and flipped on one switch. She ever-so-slowly turned the corresponding knob up until the machine began to barely vibrate. Emily responded with a moan, causing a cute, but devilish smile on Dove's lovely face. As Dove slowly increased the vibrations, Emily began to rock her hips and moan even louder.

CLICK! Dove turned off the switch. Emily said "Nooooooo!!!" To which Dove replied, "You know what cums next." and helped Emily up just a bit. Then, "Oh no, this won't do, at all!" and reached behind her for a box cutter. As if in slow motion, she lifted one side of Emily's thong away from her now glistening skin and slid back of the knife against Emily hip, cutting the thong in the process and causing a moan from Emily. She repeated the process on the other side before pulling it from beneath her and tossing it to me. Emily lifted up a bit and then sank slowly, effortlessly down onto the waiting finger.

Dove she tossed me the now useless thing. I held it up to my face and felt the wetness and smelled Emily's arousal. It was like a flame penetrating me to my inner core. She return to the controls, adjusted the vibration down to very low and clicked the switch, eliciting a beautiful moan from Emily. And another from Dove. Dove put down the control box and began to remove her own dress. She was transfixed on Emily, while I was having trouble figuring out who to watch. When Dove was down to her own garter, stockings and shoes, she picked up the controller and clicked the switch that started the rotation of the finger. After a long guttural moan from Emily, she increased the vibration level just a bit. Emily's hips were now sliding forward and back, I assumed in time with the rotation. Her movements were getting more abrupt. That's when Dove stepped in front of her and CLICK, stopped it again. "OH NOOOOOO...NOT AGAIN! Please, Dove, just make me cum. I was soooo close. Stop being so cruel!"

"I need to check for overheating, like before." and her hands began to explore the surface of the machine, and of my wife. She was very thorough, ending at Emily's wet, hot pussy. "Once again, here's the source of all that heating - and moisture!" And she slid her fingers up to Emily's clit and let them rest there for just a minute. Emily began to beg, "Please, Dove, turn it back on. Make me cum!"

"You know what you have to do first, right?" and Dove stepped up right in front of Emily. She held her finger above the control switches. As Emily leaned forward and began to nuzzle into Dove's clean-shaven cunt, she turned on the vibration. As Emily got back into the zone, she turned on the rotation. Now both of them were humping and moaning. I have no idea how long this went on, because I was totally mesmerized. Dove had been slowly turning up the vibrations and finally began to yell "Oh FUCK, I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Emily's hips were now bucking against the machine as her mouth was locked onto Dove's pussy. As Dove came down from her orgasm, Emily released her suction on Dove's clit and let out what I can only describe as an animal growl "FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKK!!!!" and she went as stiff as was possible in her position and squirted. A lot. Dove had kind of come around and turned off the rotation and started slowly lowering the vibrations. But before turning it off, she revved it up to high speed for about 30 seconds, causing Emily to have another explosive orgasm. "That's it baby, cum for Dove. And your hubby." Her orgasm continued until Dove turned the vibrations all the way down and the machine went silent. Emily's eyes were kind of glazed looking and her legs and abdomen were still twitching a little.

Dove said, "That was pretty close to how it went."

Emily slowly replied "Uh, huh. I could use a drink."

Dove said, "Ben, would you be a dear and get us each a Tequila? I saw a nice one on the bar." As I walked toward the bar, I saw Dove lean down toward Emily and assumed she was untying her. I turned and poured us each a generous double-shot of the Reposado. As I turned back around, Emily was still seated on the Sybian with her eyes downcast and Dove was in my seat, smiling. "Thanks, Ben. Emily has a question for you. Emily?"

"Will you fuck Dove while you two play with me on the machine?" she asked without looking up. Dove went over to her, lifted her chin, gave her a big sip of Tequila and said, "He needs to know that you want this, so look him in the eye and ask him like you mean it!" Emily's eyes suddenly went from dull to passionate and she almost growled "I really want to see you fuck Dove senseless. And to enjoy this machine some more. Will you do that for me? Please!"

All of a sudden, I started thinking with my "little head" instead of my big head and said "Damn, Honey! If that's what you want, we will give you a show and more orgasms than you ever imagined." And I began to unbutton my shirt. Dove stepped up and stopped me. "No. Lets play with her for a bit." And moved back over to Emily. "That finger was fun, but I think you might enjoy something even more... I see the other attachments are still sealed in their wrappers, so this should be really fun... Ben, help your darling wife up a bit so we can get a different attachment on her new friend, there."

I moved over in front of Emily and lifted her up under her arms, just enough to get her sopping wet, swollen, red pussy off the finger. "Are you sure about this, Em?"

"More than anything right now. You are not the only kinky one, apparently! I'm so damned turned on right now, I want it all! It's like all of a sudden, I'm truly alive. Do it. Do her. Do me. Now..."

Dove had obviously heard all this and moved behind Emily. In the accessory box there was apparently a blindfold, which Dove was attempting to put over Emily's head. After a bit of thrashing and complaining, Emily gave up and allowed her eyes to be covered. Dove reassured her, "Emily, you will thank me for this, later. I promise that you will see everything that Ben or I do in just a few minutes. You'll see. Pun intended! Ben, help her scoot back so that I can install the new attachment."

I did as she asked and watched as she replaced the finger attachment with what looked almost like a tennis ball of some sort. I looked at Dove and raised my eyebrows as a question. She replied "Oh, if the videos on the net are even half-true, she's gonna love this! Now help her get settled on the new one." I helped Emily up and forward a bit. As her lady parts came in contact with the new attachment, she said "Oh. My. Are you guys sure about this?" I relaxed my grip on her and let her slowly lower down. As she did, her mouth formed a big O, and she said "Oh shit. That's big." But when she was all the way down, her expression changed to something way more sultry and she said "Oh. It's big alright. In all the right places. Wow!"

I said, "I'll be right back. PLEASE don't start without me! I'll only be a minute." I nearly ran to my office and retrieved the two gift bags from the jeweler. I kept the CZ one concealed while I made my way to behind Emily. I sat down on the back of the Sybian, right behind her. She moaned a little. I nodded to Dove and she started the vibrations on low. Emily moaned a bit louder. Dove inched it up a bit more and I reached around Emily and gently caressed her already hard nipples. I released her nips and pulled out the emerald choker. I slowly slid it over her shoulder and around her neck. She groaned out "What is that? It feels so sensual...ugh." Dove had tweaked the vibrations for a second. I fastened the choker around her neck. "NhHmmmmmm" was her response. As Dove continued to move the vibrations higher, I reached into the bag and got out the other piece. I repeated the dragging over her other shoulder. This time it got a "Oh. That's cold..." I reached around her and gently pinched her nipples again. "Ungh!" as Dove pulsed the vibrations again. Then I took the clamps, opened them up just enough to fit over her nipples, and heard an "Oh, yeah. That's so HOT" from Dove. I then slowly released the pressure on the clamps and they began to squeeze Emily's already hard nipples. As they reached their preset pressure, Dove gave the machine a longer burst of power and Emily started to moan and beg "OH GOD. OH GOD. Need to CUM." CLICK. "Noooooooo."

Dove said "Not quite yet, baby. How is it with the blindfold? Is it worth it?"

"Ungh. It's pretty overwhelming. In a GOOOD way."

"Just wait, there's more..." and Dove ramped the vibrations right back up to where they were. I tugged gently on the chain connecting her nipples. "Ohhhhhh" I used both hands to rub all over her body, while motioning for Dove to move closer. I whispered in Dove's ear "I'm going to keep massaging her, you put the third clamp GENTLY on her clit, then turn on the rotation at about mid-speed" Dove nodded, moved around to directly in front of Emily and knelt down. She put her hands on Emily's cheeks and sensuously moved them over her breasts, stopping briefly to tease her diamond hard nipples. Emily was loving it, if her moaning was any indication. As her hands moved down to Emily's crotch, she grabbed the clamp and just as she touched Emily's clit with one hand, she quickly, but delicately clamped down on her clit. Emily "jumped", as best she could, and let out a howl. Dove immediately turned on the rotation of the big ball in Emily's now full slot. Emily's howl became a scream of "FUUUUUUUUCCK!" and as her orgasm peaked, she squirted a copious amount of sweet smelling girl-cum all over Dove. Dove was grinning from ear to ear as she ramped both the vibration and rotation down to nothing. She reached up and gave the chain a gentle tug, causing all three clamps to tug on Emily's now ultra-sensitive parts and eliciting another jump from Emily along with a low moan.

I stopped working on her upper body and removed the blindfold. Emily blinked a few times and then then looked down at her new jewelry. "Oh. That's pretty and pretty intense. What's around my neck?" I said, "It's a matching choker. You'll see, soon. Maybe..." Dove was now sitting back down in my chair with her legs up on the arms, licking away the juices from Emily's explosion wherever she could reach them. Her left hand was gently stroking her glistening pussy lips and circling her engorged love button. She stopped licking her right hand and arm and swapped hands. As she did so, she motioned for me to come over to her, so I did. As I stood there next to her, just watching her clean herself like a cat, I reached down and examined the control box. Emily whimpered, "I don't know if I can take any more..." I made sure the speeds were set to 0 and turned on the switches. She moaned and then when she realized nothing was happening, she relaxed. That's when I turned the vibrate knob up just enough for it to start up. I did the same to the rotate knob. Emily started a gradual, involuntary, barely perceptible rocking motion because of the rotation, which caused her to press her still sensitive clit down on the vibrating pad on each rotation. That in turn, caused her pussy to contract on the ball inside, which caused her clit to get pressed down again on the next rotation, in an unending cycle. I could see her breathing getting deeper, already. She closed her eyes and just rocked for a minute. While they were closed, Dove stood, put the control box on the table and wrapped her naked body around my clothed one.

Emily opened her eyes and said "Ben, take her, now. DO IT! I NEED TO SEE IT! Now!"

I pushed back from Dove and pulled my shirt off over my head, kicked off my shoes (no socks), undid my belt, button and zipper and slid my pants over my rock hard pecker, leaving me with just my boxers on. I walked over to Emily and stood beside her as I slowly lowered by boxers over my purple, engorged, 8.25 inch (official) cock. As I pushed them off my feet, I snagged the other bag from the jeweler. I stood next to Emily as she rocked and asked her one more time, "Tell me what you want!"

"Have sex with her. Fuck her. Whatever you call it, just do it!"

I walked over to Dove who was standing, still stroking her clit and pushed her arms to her side. I took the CZ choker out of the bag, dragged it up over her pointed nipples and up to her neck. As I reached around to fasten it in the back, she reached up behind me and pulled me in for a kiss. It as a hot, desperate, wanton kiss. I returned it. Then, I leaned down and took her left nipple in my mouth, sucked it, then nibbled on it. It was smaller then Emily's but just as hard. I took the first nipple clamp and applied it, just as I released her from my mouth. I gave it a little extra pressure. Dove moaned "God, that's good." I repeated the exercise on her right and as I finished, I grabbed the chain and gently pushed her back into my chair while tugging on it. She moaned out loud as she sank back into the leather chair. Instinctively, her legs opened and went to the armrests, opening her deep pink, wet snatch to my gaze. I bent down and kissed her on the lips and began dragging my tongue down, onto her neck - causing a squirm, then back to the left nipple - causing a whimper, then to the right - more whimpering, then to the jewell at the center of the Y chain and tugged it with my lips - causing a moan.

"Do it. Go on. She's delicious. Ungh. Believe me." I heard from behind me. I turned to look at Emily to see that she was now visibly humping the Sybian, even at it's lowest setting. CLICK - I turned off the vibration. "NOOOOO" she gasped. "Just for now..." I replied. I reached down and opened her pussy with my left hand. She actually smelled sweet, it was all I could do to restrain myself from diving straight in. With my right hand, I applied the clit clamp to her bright pink button. "Oooooohhhhh. Damn." and her hips bucked up, bringing her weeping gash even closeer to my face. I took the opportunity to reach beneath her and lift her taut butt and bring my mouth right onto her opening. I feasted there for several minutes - and Emily was right - she was delicious! I moved up to her now inflamed clit and began to alternate between lightly sucking, biting and licking it. After another minute or two, I increased the tempo and pressure for which I was rewarded with moans from both the girls. I lowered Dove back to the seat of the chair and took a peek at Emily. Her eyes were fixed on Dove and me, her hips were still rocking and her breathing was ragged. I over to the control box and turned up the vibration to about 25% and clicked the rotation back on at its slowest speed. As I reached up and began to rhythmically tug on the jewel at the center of Dove's clamps, I heard a long moan from Emily. Dove was now panting and moaning, too. It was time for her to cum for me. I slowed the vibrations back down to the minimum. "Nooooo. I was so close." came from behind me. "Oh, oh, oh, KEEP ON!" came from in front of me. I latched onto Dove's throbbing clit with my lips and thrashed it witth my tongue, while continuing to tug on her chain. I could tell she was just about to cum, her legs were quivering and started panting. I plunged three fingers from my other hand into her incredibly tight, slick tunnel and was rewarded with a loud "Ahhhhhhhh!", her hips bucking wildly and her pussy clamping down on my fingers like a silky, wet vise. She came for about 40 seconds and finally just flopped back onto the chair.

Meanwhile back on the Sybian, Emily was struggling to rub her clit on the nubby vibrating pad to get her much needed release. CLICK. I turned it off. She continued to attempt enough stimulation to cum, while moaing "No, no, noooo. I need this, Now." I replied, "Soon, baby, soon." and returned my attention to Dove. Her breathing had just about returned to normal. She said "Oh. My. Fucking. God. That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had." Then she looked over at Emily who was covered in a sheen of sweat and still trying to grind out an orgasm on the Sybian's dormant pad. Dove shakily got to her feet, stood in front of Emily and pulled her face right into her sopping cunt. "Taste what he did to me." Emily must've started eating her out because Dove let out a gasp and stumbled back a step. "Oh my God, I almost came again." She bent down and began French-kissing Emily. At the same time, she took hold of the emerald at the Y and began to tug it like I had done to hers. Emily flinched and then began to hump the Sybian in time with her tugs. Just as her breathing got ragged again, Dove stopped, eliciting another "Nooooo" from Emily.

I pulled Dove to me and positioned her on all fours with her side to Emily, handed her the control box, got in position behind her, and whispered in her ear, "Make sure she cums when you do! Hard!" Emily clicked on both switches and cranked them up about one third of the way. Emily responded with "Oh, God. Finallly!" With that, I lined up my painfully swollen member with her tight pussy and slid it all the way in, in a single stroke. Both girls moaned loudly in pleasure. I said, "I'm not going to last long. This time. So get ready." Dove replied, breathlessly, "Me either. I'm almost there!" I began to pump my now-throbbing rod in and out of Dove's divine gash faster and faster. Somehow, Dove was able to keep control of the Sybian and as she got closer and closer, ramped up the rotation to match our tempo. When I just couldn't take it any longer I yelled "Cuuuuummming" and slammed my prick home into that buttery soft heat that was Dove's cunt. She let out a wail and began bucking in her own climax, her pussy squeezing me over and over. Somehow she remembered Emily and cranked the vibration to the max, causing Emily to scream "Awwwww Aieeeeeee, CUMMING!" and flail about as much as she could, restrained on the Sybian. I was finished in about 15 seconds, but the girls weren't. Dove's pussy continued to milk my still hard pole as she panted "Oh. Oh. Oh!" for about 30 more seconds. Emily was still bucking on the Sybian when Dove and I collapsed onto the rug. She had been cumming now for almost a full minute and was pantin, sweating and turning a deep shade of pink all over. She finally was able to speak and said "Oh God. Oh God. Please. Please. Stop. No. Don't. Oh God." When her eyes rolled back in her head and she appeared to be losing consciousness, Dove rolled the vibration control down to zero and clicked the rotation off.