The First Evening Pt. 02

Story Info
After dinner, the adventure continues.
4.4k words
4.76
8.2k
7

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rrallyu
Rrallyu
74 Followers

As usual, you should probably read the stories in this series, The First Day, in order. I'll try to make this one make sense, regardless of how you read it.


As I approached the master bathroom door, I could see that it wasn't closed, just pushed to the jamb. I could see thru the small opening that Dove was sitting on the side of the tub, with her back to me and her feet in the water. She was leaning over the tub, just a bit. As I opened the door, I could see Emily in the tub, with her head buried between Dove's luscious legs, devouring her sweet, cream-filled pussy. Dove was making sort of a soft, purring noise as she caressed Emily's upper back with her hands. For her part, Emily was making happy little grunts and "yummm" sounds. They were both so involved that the didn't hear me come in, over the running water in the tub.

I cleared my throat and said "Ladies, I brought your refreshments. But it seems, that someone found their own in here." They both jumped a little at the interruption and reluctantly stopped what they were doing to take their drinks. "To a fun evening...and it's not nearly over yet, I hope!", I toasted. We all took a nice swig of the fine Reposado Tequila I had poured for each of us.

"Damn, Ben. She was just about to get me off! But this Tequila really hits the spot, just not that spot!" With that Dove swung her legs out of the tub, one at a time - giving me a great view of her hot pink gash and swollen clit. "Look how nice and clean, and HAPPY, your wife has made my little cunny!"

"I have to agree, that's one happy looking little pussy!" I reached over and stroked the wet flesh of her cunt. It was hot and slippery. Emily must know her way around a pussy. "How are you doing Em? Recovered enough to help me with Dove's turn on your new friend?" Emily was still just sitting there in the tub, sipping her Tequila, with a dreamy, doe-eyed expression on her face. Her lips (the ones I could see) were a deep shade of pink and a little puffy. I guess she was giving Dove's cunt a pretty good workout.

"Maybe just a few more minutes in here...", she paused for a bit and then, "...why don't you entertain Dove for a while and I'll just relax and regain some of my energy?"

"I'd be happy to do that - just for you!" and I bent down and kissed Dove and began to caress her clamped nipples. She started to make the same sorts of moans and sighs that Emily had. I kept on kissing and moved my hands down the chains toward her love button, while gently tugging at her nipple clamps.

She moaned a deep and alluring "unnnnnhhh". That changed to a near shriek when I gave the chain a moderate pull toward me. I held it there as her surprise turned to pleasure, mixed with just a bit of pain from her nipples and her clit. I slid one hand down to her now-distended clit and flicked it a few times. She jumped a little each time and began to pant "oh god, oh god, oh god". So, I did what anyone in my position would do, I stopped. She cried out "ohhhh, nooooo - I was about to cum!"

"I know, but there's plenty of time for that later. Right now I get to entertain you, right Emily?!", I asked.

Emily responded dreamily "uh, huh - entertain her. A lot!"

"You heard the lady, prepare to be entertained. A lot!" With that I knelt down and began to slowly lick her entire slit, avoiding her needy, red clit. She squirmed around, trying to force her clit onto my tongue. I was able to play tag with it for about 5 minutes before I let her catch me. I gave her eraser-like nub a few quick licks before taking it into my mouth for a good Australian Kiss. (That's like a French Kiss, only Down Under.) Her hips started to heave, but there was no way I was going to let her cum, yet. So, I pushed myself away and let go of the chain.

"Nooooo. I was soooo close, you bastard!", Dove exclaimed.

"Ah, ah, ahhh - I'll have none of that kind of talk, young lady!" and I grabbed the chain and gave it a fairly strong yank and held it for 2 seconds.

She melted back onto the side of the tub and moaned "ohhhh, sooo, close - AGAIN"

I wasn't done with her yet. I sat back and took another swig of that sweet Agave liquor to catch my breath. I had an idea. I got up went over to Emily and whispered to her "Would you be a dear and when I have her so she can't see you, go get the cuffs and bring them back in here? I bet you'll figure out what to do then." Her eyes opened up a bit at that and she nodded.

I went back over to Dove and motioned for her to move from the edge of the tub to the big fluffy bathmat. She got up and slinked over and kneeled down in front of me. "Lay down here on you back, for some additional 'entertainment'!" I guided her down so that she was looking away from the tub. I then knelt beside her and began to finger her velvety love-tunnel. She was still pretty hot and bothered, so that in no time, she was writhing and bucking her hips a bit. I stopped.

"Noooooo. Please..." was her response.

I moved up and straddled her head, placing my rock-hard meat right in front of her and leaned forward toward her pussy. I began to lick all around her flower-like pussy, again avoiding her clit. She took my hard cock all the way into her throat in one swift gulp. Now, it was my turn to moan "Ohhhhhh myyyyy".

I began to pump in and out of her throat as I made my way closer and closer to her clit. Her view of Emily and the tub was now obscured by my legs and balls. I looked over and Emily was already quietly getting out of the tub. She hustled out of the room, soaking wet and still looking a little wobbly. But in no time, she was back with the cuffs - both the hand and ankle cuffs. She put the ankle cuffs on the mat near my hands. I moved my legs outside of Dove's arms and got a good hold of her ankles and began to lick her clit with gusto.

She was just about to cum when I looked up at Emily and nodded. Emily slapped the cuffs on her wrists and I got one, then two ankle cuffs on her legs. I plunged my stiff rod all the way into her throat and held it there while she half-heartedly struggled, then began to slurp on it again.

Meanwhile, Emily had moved around to between her now-cuffed legs and pushed her knees apart. She took her index and middle fingers of her right hand and ever-so-slowly began to insert them into Dove's clinging, sloppy pussy. Her thumb was just barely grazing her inflamed clit. As Emily pushed her fingers farther and farther into the warm, slick tunnel, I slid my prick in and out, deeper and deeper into her tight, convulsing throat. I could feel her beginning to buck again, so could Emily. We both just stopped and held still. Dove was breathing loudly through her nose while holding my cock deep in her throat. I nodded toward the other room and Emily nodded "Yes". We both shoved in as far as we could and quickly withdrew, causing a giant moan of frustration from Dove.

Emily said, "Dove, it's time for you to get to know our new housemate. Let's do this!" With that, she stood up and looked like the embodiment of sex. Her hair was wet, and tousled in a very provocative way. The remaining water was running down her body in small rivulets. Her nipples looked like rubies, hard and red, with the beautiful clamps still applied. As she stood, I could see her labia, still swollen and spread out. At the top, her clit with the jeweled clamp looked almost angry - but I'm guessing it was far from that! As she stepped back, she gave Dove's chain a gentle pull, causing them both to let out a small groan.

We helped Dove to her feet, and directed her back toward the living room and the Sybian. "Mmmmm. Oh GOD, I'm going to need to get these off, soon!", indicating the clamps and she looking pleadingly at me...

"Not yet, love. I have just the right time in mind. Don't ruin it!" I replied.

When we reached the Sybian, I made sure the finger attachment was firmly seated. Emily and I stood on either side of Dove and slowly lowered her down, until her dripping cunt was just above the tip of the finger. Emily reached over and turned on the rotation to its slowest setting. We lowered her down so that the finger was just barely swirling on her puffed-up pleasure center and held her there. Her hips began to undulate with the rotating finger. As her breathing got quicker and shallower, we lowered her down onto the rotating digit until it was fully insider her. Emily tied her leg cuffs to one of the loops on the end of the Sybian, while I pulled Dove forward so that she was basically lying on the stool that came with it. I tied her cuffs off to the leg of the sofa so that she had to stay in full contact with the mechanical orgasm machine. It also gave her a perfect view of what was going to happen on that sofa.

I moved over to stand between Dove and the sofa. Emily joined me and we began to make out. I sat down on the sofa and Emily bent over to continue kissing me. This put her pussy directly in front of Dove. Dove got the message and began to lick at Emily's juicy gash. In response, Emily turned on the vibrations to their lowest setting, eliciting a low, guttural moan from Dove. Dove's hips were thrusting ever so slowly, in rhythm with the twirling finger hitting her G-Spot. Emily then bent over to take my cock into her mouth, then slowly down her throat. This time, it was my time to moan at the unmatched sensation of my wife's tight throat massaging my hard rod, as it made it's way down her gullet. Emily slowly lifted up, till just the engorged, mushroom head of my cock remained between her luscious lips. Dove apparently did something new or different to Emily, because now Emily let out a groan around my cock and began to hump Dove's face. She pulled away from us both before she came.

"I don't want to cum again, till that big, hard prick is deep inside me!" She grabbed my knees and pulled me off the sofa toward Dove, who was still almost imperceptibly humping the Sybian. She pulled me down so that I was seated on the bench, right in front of Dove, with my shoulders still on the sofa. "That'll do just fine, I think." She then moved the Sybian controller to the sofa, right beside me, then threw one leg over mine so that she was facing me. She lowered herself down until her dripping pussy was just barely touching my stone-hard manhood. She then leaned forward and began the slow descent down the twitching shaft.

We both let out a giant "Ahhhh!", as she hit bottom and my throbbing member was firmly implanted in her snatch.

Dove said "Wow!" and then "Arghhh!" as Emily quickly pulsed the vibrations to about 3 out of 10, then back to 1.

Emily kept her hand on the controller as we began to fuck. She would slowly ramp up the vibrations, then the rotation and then just before Dove made it over the edge, cut them off completely. After a couple of times right to the edge, Emily reached back and pulled Dove's head into our conjoined genitals and said "Lick us while we fuck."

There was no hesitation, Dove dove right in and began to lick my shaft as I thrust it in and out and Emily's pussy - at least what she could reach. Emily turned the rotation and vibration on to about 2 Every now and then, my dick would pop out of Emily's gripping pussy lips and Dove would get a quick taste of Emily's whole pussy, then the spongy head of my cock. That was when Emily would give Dove a quick jolt of either rotation or vibration, but never enough for her to get off.

After 10 or 15 minutes, Emily climbed off and I looked at her with a puzzled expression. She turned around and kissed Dove on the lips, then settled back down onto my pulsing cock again. She pulled Dove's head in and told her "Get back to work, we need to CUM!"

Dove took that as a challenge and began to eat pussy and lick cock and clit like there was no tomorrow. Both Emily and I were in ecstasy. Emily began to hump me and Dove's face like she was riding a bucking bronco. As she neared her release, she clicked off the switches on the controller. Dove groaned a muffled "Nooooo!", but continued to lick and suck with abandon. Just as Emily was about to cum, she clicked both switches back on and set the intensities to 4.

Dove began to scream out her orgasm into our crotches. I grabbed the chain between Emily's 3 clamps and jerked them off her nipples and clit. The initial shriek may have been pain, but it was followed by what could only be described as complete abandon to pleasure. Her climax seemed endless, but was probably only about 30 seconds of pure animal lust. Dove was helplessly cumming the entire time.

As Emily came down from her orgasm, she reached over and jerked Dove's chain off and set the machine's intensities to 6. That set Dove off into another world. She thrashed and bucked, screaming incoherently for at least another 45 seconds and then began to slump back down. Emily slowed the machine back down to 1 and climbed off of me to untie Dove's hands and sit her up.

Dove appeared to be almost unconscious, but began to grin and sheepishly said "More? Please?"

Emily looked over at me, as I was also still recovering and raised her eyebrows. I replied "Are you sure?".

Dove looked down and nodded, then slowly lifter her chin and said "That was the most intense thing I've ever experienced - and I want it again. And again!"

So I got up from the couch and went to the opposite side of Dove than Emily, where I had laid out the accessories for the Sybian. I gently grasped Dove's elbow and motioned for Emily to do the same. We lifted her off of the soaked pleasure-saddle and helped her stand right behind it. Her ankle cuffs had just enough slack in them that she could stand fairly comfortably, except for her still shaky, rubbery legs. We held her there for a few minutes, stroking her hair and caressing her sweat-covered body. When she was stable, I stepped behind Dove and picked up the blindfold and placed it over her eyes.

"Uh oh, what have I gotten myself into, now?" She attempted to twist and turn to see what was happening, but to no avail. I went back to the accessories and picked up the double penetration attachment, looked at Emily for approval and got a big grin and a nod. I took the finger off the Sybian and replaced it with the double dildos. I added some lube to the anal part and some to the pussy one, just for good measure. "What are you two doing?"

Emily spoke softly into Dove's ear, "Getting everything ready for the ride of your life!" and then slapped her briskly on the butt.

"Unh." was all Dove replied with.

I then returned to Dove's other elbow and said, "Step forward on either side of the Sybian. Just a little. Now, we'll help you kneel back down." They guided her and supported her just above the double dildo attachment. I gripped the larger one and positioned it to enter Dove's still-dripping pussy. Emily pointed the other one at her tight pink asshole. I nodded to Emily and we gently, but firmly, lowered her down. She tensed up momentarily when she felt the dildo at her backdoor, but realized that this was going to happen and relaxed. There was some resistance, but then she kind of plopped down on the machine with a surprised sounding

"Oh my! So full. Ohhh."

Emily turned on the vibrations and ramped them up to #3. Dove immediately began to mew and purr like a kitten. Emily walked over to me and whispered "Let's cuff her hands behind her, this time. I have an idea or two."

I grabbed the key and we each held one hand while I unlocked the cuffs.

"Oh, thank you...what, oh noooo." as we moved her hands behind her and re-cuffed them. I got the end of the rope from the ankle cuffs and used it to tie her hands back, just enough so that she couldn't really move. That's when Emily turned on the rotation. "Oh My God." came from the blindfolded girl. "So good. So full."

Emily motioned for me to move in front of Dove. I knew exactly what she had in mind and placed my semi-hard cock on Dove's lips and said "Come on Dove, you know you want to be 'airtight', don't you."

She licked her lips and said, "Oh god, anything, I just need to cum again. And again." and took my slightly floppy member into her mouth. She began to lick and suck on it until it was almost as hard as before. Between strokes into her mouth, she said "Come on baby, fuck my face."

I needed no further instructions and began to pump my now fully hard pole in and out of her mouth and throat. Emily turned the Sybian up to 5 and crawled between my legs and began to lick Dove's clit while the machine stimulated her G-Spot and ass. I knew that it wouldn't be long before Dove was cumming again and moved around behind Emily and drove my slobbery, hard cock balls-deep into Emily's sizzling pussy.

Emily grunted and began thrusting back at me, so I took hold of her hips and began slamming my rod as fast as I could into her smooth tunnel. After about 3 minutes of this, everyone was about to burst. Dove was first, screaming out her best orgasm, yet. I was next, unloading a burst of hot seed deep within Emily's shaved cunt. Emily wasn't quite there, yet - so she stood in front of Dove who was still shaking and convulsing and shoved her crotch onto Dove's face. I grabbed the controls and lowered the speed to 2 and watched as Dove began to feast on Emily's creamy fuck-hole.

I began to vary the speed of each control, bringing Dove's arousal higher and higher, but always stopping just before she went over the edge. Dove's frantic need caused her to gobble Emily's pussy like no one ever had before and it wasn't long before Emily was grabbing the back of Dove's head and bucking against her face in a massive orgasm. I took that opportunity to turn both controls up to the max, causing Dove to spasm in a massive orgasm to end all orgasms. I held it there until she screamed and went completely rigid for about 20 seconds and then lowered the intensity back to 2 on both dials.

Emily had fallen back onto the couch and was panting heavily, while gently touching her swollen, red clit and flinching each time. Dove was leaning back on her hands breathing like a marathoner, which she kind of was, and still rocking her hips in time with the dildos inside her. I was getting soft, but not entirely. The display of raw female sexuality around me was keeping the blood where it was needed most. I decided to play with Dove and ever-so-slowly began to ramp up the rotation speed. At first she didn't notice, but then she shot me a "what they hell are you doing?!" look.

I just shrugged, then gave her a pulse of intense vibrations. I kept on - each time, the vibrations got a little bit stronger and lasted a bit longer. By the time the rotation was at 6, Dove was once again panting and chanting "No more. No more. No. No. Oh god, MORE, MORE, MORE." I obliged and turned both controls to 8 and left them there while Dove rapidly built to another major climax. When her contractions began, I bumped both controls up to 10 and she let out an unearthly scream, convulsed for about 20 seconds, then went rigid again. I held it there until she collapsed in a quivering heap. I turned both controls all the way down and left Dove to rest on the Sybian.

I hadn't noticed, till now (because I was so focused on Dove on the Sybian), that Emily was just about to cum again on the couch. I spun around and moved her hands away from her sopping, wet pussy and sucked her clit in between my teeth, simultaneously hammering 3 fingers into her about as fast as I could. I was rewarded with a loud scream of "OH YES!" and a gush of her juices that I could barely lap up. Each time I licked, she would convulse a little more and release a bit more of her delicious nectar. I kept at it until she finally pushed me away.

That's when we heard, "Thank you. Thank you both." Dove was able to barely get out. "Thirsty. Need...to...pee..." I uncuffed her wrists and handed her a glass of Tequila from which she took a big gulp. Emily undid her ankles and began to help her stand, I joined her and we walked her to the master bath and sat her on the toilet.

Rrallyu
Rrallyu
74 Followers
12