The First Evening Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back out to the kitchen and returned to the bath with a large pitcher of ice water and 3 glasses. I poured each of us a full glass, which we all downed before anyone spoke.

Emily spoke up first, "Ben, you are one kinky mother-fucker. And I love you for it! This was nothing I could have ever imagined. Thank you!"

Dove chimed in, "I thought I'd done some shit before. Nope. This WAAAAY tops all those things put together. I can't wait to get to know you guys better - if that's even possible."

I said, "I'm glad it worked out - I was so afraid I'd fucked up our relationship and marriage, but I was so intrigued by this whole idea that I had to do it. You don't know how much this means to me...I can't wait to see what the coming days and years have to bring. Let's clean up!" I started the shower and went to grab some towels out of the dryer.

When I returned, the girls were already showering, washing each others' hair and bodies. So, I walked in and joined them. Both girls began to wash and caress every inch of my body. I just stood there and enjoyed the attention. When they got to my groin, they looked at each other and grinned. They dropped to their knees and began to suck and lick my now flaccid cock interspersed with kissing each other.

It took a little while, but they were able to get me back to almost full hardness. What I hadn't noticed was that they were busy fingering each other while blowing me back to life. The girls looked at each other then at my now hard staff and nodded. They both stood, turned off the water, grabbed towels and dried me and themselves off, then led me to the bed. Emily climbed on first and laid down on her back. Dove followed and got on top in the 69 position and began to tenderly lick Emily's delicious pussy.

Emily must have been doing the same, because Dove lifted her head to say "Ahhhh." I moved in to take advantage of Dove's unoccupied mouth and slid my turgid rod deep into her throat in one smooth stroke. I pulled back out and slid it into Emily's needy cunt, then back into Dove's mouth. I repeated this about 3 times, then moved around to position myself over Emily's head. She looked up and took me into her mouth, then directed me back into Dove's pussy - repeating the process 3 times. We repeated this whole process 3 more times before the girls were on the verge of orgasm. I decided to back off and let them finish each other off, while pumping my cock to keep myself on the edge, too.

When they had just finished cumming, I said "Get over here, I can't hold out much longer...!"

The girls hopped off the bed and knelt in front of me with their eager mouths waiting for my cream. It didn't take me long to let out a loud groan and shoot a modest amount of pearly, white juice onto both of their tongues and faces, then stumble back onto the bed. Dove and Emily snowballed my cum back and forth between them, alternating with licking the rest off of each others' faces.

They looked up at me, got up and sat on either side of me and added me to their make-out session. I had never done snowballing before, but thought "Hey, if I ask them to do it, it is the least I can do." Turns out the sensuality of it blocked out any aversion I may have had to tasting my own cum.

We continued to make out until everyone began to yawn and stretch, it was contagious. After pulling back the sheets and comforter, I climbed in the middle with Emily on "her side" of the bed and Dove on "my side". Without another word, we quickly fell sound asleep - dead to the world.


More in The Next Morning

12