The First Meeting

Story Info
POV of meeting your Domme for the first time.
1.4k words
4.18
15.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm physically shaking as I knock on the hotel room door. Six months of talking and I finally get to meet her, the woman of my dreams, who also consumes my every waking thought. I've never done anything that is this scary, putting myself out there with all of my kinks, fantasies and dreams, nor met anyone as encouraging and supportive. It probably takes a few seconds for the response to come, but it feels like a life time -- my heart is beating so fast.

"Enter."

I walk in and she is standing straight ahead of me, looking incredible in a flowery summer dress with ankle boots, not what you might imagine for a dominant maybe but she is no ordinary Domme, and the way she stands and look on her face screams authority. This is a woman who shouldn't be looking twice at someone like me, but here she is, my heart feels like it is going to come through my chest.

"Strip and kneel before me."

I'm somewhat shocked by the directness and immediacy of this but I have no intention of disappointing. I empty my pockets (phone, keys, wallet) onto the small table beside me, as I do so I glance around the room for the first time, this is far fancier than any hotel I've stayed in before, but I only manage to take in a few things, the four-poster bed in the centre of the room, a large dressing table to my right and a doorway off to the left. I then slowly take my clothes off, carefully folding them, trying my best to stop shaking, until I'm left in my now very tight chastity device and get down onto my knees before her.

"Good girl, have you kept it on for the last month as instructed?"

"Y..y..yess Godd...ddd...esss...ss" (I have never stammered before in my life!)

"Good, any issues, fit good, secure?" she asks as she bends down and places her hand on the device, moving it as much as she can.

I can't remember the last time anyone touched me there, four years at least, and now there is a beautiful woman doing so -- but a device in the way -- my cocklet is definitely testing the limits of the metal, particularly as I realise she has positioned herself so I can see the reflection of her bending down in the mirror as her dress rides up not quite enough to reveal anything but just enough to tease.

"There was a little s..soreness to begin with but seems fine now, I'm used to wearing it" I say, doing my best to control my new stammer.

"Perfect, where is the key?"

"In my wallet Miss."

She casually walks over to the table and opens my wallet as if it is her own, looking through everything, my cards, my IDs, the photo of my dog, the large amount of cash I have with me, laughing when she sees the condom that I have habitually placed there. "You wont be needing this any more", she takes it out and tosses it aside, before eventually removing the key. Every second feels like a minute as she slowly walks back over to me.

"Stand." I obey and she reaches down and opens and removes the lock.

"Go and shower, clean yourself and the device thoroughly, but no cheating, you don't want to waste all of your hard work before our weekend has even begun -- and be quick, we have a lot planned today."

"Thank you Miss."

I hurry into the bathroom, and then the shower. As I turn on the water I find myself releasing a deep breath, I don't think I'd been breathing properly for the previous few minutes. The water hits me and I start replaying the last 5 minutes, I don't know if anything this intense has ever happened to me in my 30 odd years on this planet. As I'm wetting my body I spot the shampoo, conditioner and body wash all placed ready for me -- not my normal male products, but the more expensive feminine kind. I realise that Mistress placed these here for me specifically, already the detail she has put into this amazes me.

I take another deep breath and slide my chastity tube off for the first time in a month. My cocklet immediately gets hard, and it takes every inch of willpower not to start stroking, particularly as I start to clean it! I try to be thorough but quick. Putting the device back on proves even more challenging so I turn the shower to cold in order reduce the blood flow and allow me to slide it back on, even though there is no lock it still stays pretty much in place. I dry myself using the pink towel and consider wrapping it around me but decide that Mistress would rather I re-enter the room naked so that is what I do.

"Good Girl," she says as I kneel down before her again. She reaches down and casually slides in a lock. *Click*.

The sound echoes through me, at which point I realise that this was not the lock I brought with me.

She whispers into my ear "There, now you are finally mine!" and her smile broadens on her perfect face. "It's time to get dressed sissy, our first appointment almost upon us."

I turn round to get my clothes and see that they are no longer where I left them, all of my other possessions are gone too.

"Godededess... where are my clothes?"

"In the wardrobe of course, I didn't want them to get creased!"

I shuffle to the large antique wardrobe and stand to open it. Hanging there is a sexy black lingerie set (bra, panties, which by the looks of them are a thong, suspender belt and stockings), a purple floral dress, not too dissimilar to the dress Mistress is wearing and a black cardigan. I look down and see a pair of brown ankle boots on the floor.

I'm feeling a bit confused, I'm about to question again where my clothes are when a sharp voice behind me says "hurry up sissy, we don't have all day. You're going to look so pretty by the end of it, we'll be like twins!"

I can't believe my ears -- "but, but, but people will see me Goddess!"

"That's the whole point my sweet little pet, I'm not going to spend all day making you beautiful without showing you off!"

I take a deep breath in, realising I'm shaking once more and put on the clothes which fit perfectly, the thong and bra just tight enough for me to know they are there without causing any real discomfort. I'm already feeling amazed by the efforts she has gone to but when I turn around she has an expensive looking wig in her hand.

"Don't look too scared sissy, nobody knows you here and nobody will recognise you, it's just you and me and we're going to have the sort of day you've always dreamed of. First we're going to take a trip to a beauty salon down the street where we'll finally do something about that ugly body hair of yours, I can see you're already self-conscious of it now you are dressed properly, if you're going to wear dresses you need to look the part. Then we'll head to the beauty salon where some lovely girls are going to do our nails and makeup. After that, there is the trip to the tattoo artist, where I'm going to have you marked as my own. Then if you're a good girl you'll have a treat and I'll let you take me out for dinner and cocktails. You're officially mine now pet, we're going to have a lovely time."

My mind is spinning, I thought I was just going to do a little dress-up in a hotel room, I can't really believe what's happening, but before I know it my Goddess is striding out of the room, and holding the door open for me. I realise I don't have a bag or anything, "I don't have any money Goddess."

"That's fine, I have your cards, I just need your PIN."

Without hesitation I give away any remaining element of control I had and follow my Goddess out of the door to my new life.