The First Night

Story Info
A brother/sister relationship is changed forever.
1k words
62.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xbonds27
Xbonds27
16 Followers

Characters in this story are actual people so names will be kept private and replaced with random names. Both are 18+. It's my first story so hope y'all enjoy.

—————————————

Me and my sister Sam have been secretly lovers for a while and it makes me happy to have her in my life. What started our relationship was a simple crush my sister had on me when we were both in high school that she wasn't able to admit until a few months later. When she did it made me feel happy that she liked me in such a way, but saddened at the thought of us not being able to fully be together due to the society we live in. We grew our love in a simple sibling bond until one night we changed both of our lives forever and knew everything was gonna be different. It started with the two of us being in her room and watching Gabriel Iglesias out of boredom. During the movie I noticed that Sam was laying close to me on her bed and had one of her hands on my right knee and was slightly moving it upwards.

I tried to ignore it as long as I could until her hand was right at my crotch, rubbing the area and making me hard. After a few minutes I shifted a little and placed my hand on her side, holding her a bit closer to me. Hardly able to focus on the movie anymore, I turn to face her and looked at her expression that she wasn't paying attention either. I finally broke the silence between us to address what was happening.

"You can turn off the movie since it seems neither of us can really focus on it and I'm sure you'd rather do something more entertaining." Was all I had to say that changed our relationship to what it is now.

Sam turned off the movie before turning onto her side, looking me in the face as her hand kept rubbing my slowly hardening cock.

"Sorry, just been a while since I've done it and I wanna take our bond to a level very few other siblings have." And with that she was removing her shirt, and due to her not wearing a bra she was already showing off her small yet soft B-cup tits to me.

After another minute I was shirtless as well and I turned to see her laying on her bed pulling off her jeans, her lack of panties giving me a wonderful view of her nice wet pussy. I had my jeans and boxers off half a minute later and crawled back onto her bed. She had me lay down for a moment and started making out with me for a good while as she stroked my cock. Five minutes of making out go by and she reaches over to her nightstand and picked up a condom. After a minute of her struggling to finally get it on, she was straddling me and rubbing her wet pussy against my now condom covered cock while once again making out with me. Two more minutes of making out passed before she finally sat back on my lap, raising her hips to line my cock up before she started penetrating herself with my cock, her legs shaking from the pleasure.

"Shit it's all in and it's stretching me." The only words she got out between moans as she sat there motionless, which I guessed was her trying to get used to having my cock filling her pussy.

Once she was ready, she started moving her hips up and down in a slow pace at first, trying not to be too loud with her moans. As soon as she was adjusted, she started bouncing herself faster on me while moaning quietly but still able to be heard. A good hour of her riding me and us occasionally making out eventually led to me filling up the condom. After a short break to let me dispose of the condom, I was getting ready to put on the next one before she stopped me.

"I wanna see what it's like to have you inside without a condom on." She said as she laid on her back with her legs spread.

"Are you sure? Cause that's a bit risky if I don't pull out in time." I looked at my sexy sister before setting aside the condom and getting up between her legs.

"I'm sure we'll be fine. Even if you do cum inside me at this time I'm sure I won get pregnant." And those words were all I needed before I held her hips and buried my bare cock deep into her soaking pussy.

"Fuck this feels so much better without the condom." I held myself still for a while to enjoy the feeling of being this connected with my sister.

"We're definitely not using one again after this." She looked at me with lust in her eyes, which told me to stop holding back.

For a good three hours we were going at it like tomorrow wasn't coming. We changed positions multiple times from missionary to reverse cowgirl to her new favorite doggy. I knew that I was getting close to finishing, but it took me a lot of thought as I was thrusting deep into her that I decided not to take the risk and pulled out, with a quick word and her movements, I had her turn to lay on her back while propped up on her elbows while I stroked myself to a big finish that had me cumming on part of her face and tits. After a bit of relaxing, she smiled at me before she got up to grab a towel to clean herself off. I started to get my clothes back on and she did the same, stopping me for a moment to give me a kiss before I was at her bedroom door.

"We have got to do that again soon. I love you." I said smiling at her.

"Oh it will definitely be very soon and I love you too." Was the last thing she said before I left to my room for the rest of the night.

————————————————

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. Depending on how much you liked this story and the feedback I get, I might make this into a series on more things that happened between us. Until then I appreciate all your thoughts.

Xbonds27
Xbonds27
16 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
smltwnguysmltwnguy5 months ago

Hate that this was a one and done. Not just this story but no others. Thanks for this effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great yes please keep on writing. Xxx

Ok

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Hot and shorti

Not much plot. But ok.

Take some time and develop a plot

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very hot and exciting

A great thrill story, really hope there is a follow up written.

The only thing I would say to enhance it further would be consider slowing it down a bit and a bit more detail but def want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy siblings

How old are these two sexy siblings? Give this young man a bit of sexy chest hair for his mature, masculine body -- he seems a very sexy young man!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Dating My Sister He needs a prom date to show his parents.in Incest/Taboo
Magnificent Little Sister Mia Mia needs comforting from big brother on Valentine's Day.in Incest/Taboo
Starting Over Brother finds support in sister after breakup.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories