The First One Ch. 02

Story Info
An opportunity presents itself.
1.3k words
4.11
19.8k
23
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers

Don't get me wrong it's not what your thinking, I didn't fancy dave and besides he was married and quite devoted to her. This was just a bit of fun between the three of us.

It never went anywhere and I didn't want it to, not with dave anyway.

Although john would have wanted it to, he later told me.

What this episode of our lives together did, was to highlight something we had kept secret from one another for a long time.

It was john that took the first step and revealed his innermost fantasy to me.....

One night, after a few drinks too many we got onto our favourite subject of fantasies. Dave and the pictures were brought up, john knew I didn't fancy dave so he posed the question hypothetically, asking that if dave was my type would I have been tempted to take things further with him?

I knew what he was getting at and answered his question with my own.

Would he want that to happen? Me with another guy?

John gave out a nervous laugh and adjusted his position on the sofa, then while looking down at the floor slowly nodded, answering.

"Yeah....I would"

These few words were the start of a very long conversation that night, which continued in bed. In hushed voices as the boys were nearby in their bedrooms.

John told me how he had always fantasised about me with another guy but was afraid to tell me because he believed I would think he didn't love me.

After all we are married and before john I'd only had one other boyfriend, and I was only with him a couple of months.

At that point we'd been married 15 years and neither of us had strayed.

We are loyal to each other. I can still say that after all that's happened since because I am loyal to him in my heart. My love for john has not changed.

I asked him lots of questions. One of the first being.

"How long have you felt this way?"

He replied that it was a long time, starting shortly after we'd been married.

I also asked.

"Would you want to just watch or join in?"

John told me it was mainly watching but also some taking part.

As we discussed the subject, I found myself becoming aroused. I could feel it getting moist down there.

John's hard on was obvious, I could feel it brushing against my thigh while we lay in bed.

It was now my turn to make a confession.......

John already knew about my old man fantasy. But what he didn't know was how, when we lived at church view I had the hots for george, the charming old guy who lived near us.

Even in the dark I could see his excited wide eyed expression as I revealed more and more.

Another thing he didn't know was how I played with myself most days while fantasising about george. I pictured myself being fucked by him.

Taking a risk and going further I revealed how george, once he got me alone, would get all 'touchy feely' and flirt with me.

This really got john going!

He asked many questions, but the best was yet to come.

I then told him my true belief that if I'd have given george the slightest chance.....he would have taken it.

As I revealed all this john showed no anger or jealousy, just a growing excitement.

At this point john asked me if I ever thought about actually doing it with george for real.

Again, I took a risk.

"Of course.....but I didn't because I love you"

Came my answer.

This was the truth.

But can a wife or husband have sex with someone else and still love their spouse?

In the coming days we would discuss this question a lot. Finally deciding on yes, they can.

Which did prove much later on, to be correct.

That night when we finished our sordid conversation it was clear both of us needed some urgent relief.

But with the boys possibly still awake it was too risky to have a noisy bed.

Some gentle oral would be so much quieter.

John, being the perfect gentleman, pleasured me first. He has a very talented tongue and in my aroused state it didn't take long.

Poor john, I squeezed his head a little too hard between my thigh's as I came. Although he didn't complain at the time. It was a big one too, his lips, nose and chin were glistening with my juices.

Afterwards we kissed for a while until I'd calmed down. I love the taste of my pussy.

Then it was my turn to go down on him.

I took him into my mouth and sucked on it like it was the last lolly in the world. I too have a talented tongue and that night.....I meant it.

He came within a few moments, shooting a big load down my throat.

I swallowed it down quickly.

Back in those days I wasn't keen on the taste so I always either dribbled it out or swallowed quickly or usually, let it squirt in my face. I love the feel of hot cum spraying my face.

Nowadays I don't mind the taste of cum at all. Strange how your tastes change as you get older.

I recall the first time a guy came in my mouth, I almost puked. It was with my first boyfriend before john, I was only 18, parked up at night in his car down a country lane....I know.... romantic.

Well there I am sucking on his hard lolly, I'd only been doing it a moment or two when I feel him starting to hump, a second later he's filling my mouth with cum.

I pulled away immediately and flung my door open, spitting it out.

My boyfriend thought it hilarious of course. But it did put me off oral for a while.

Then when I met john he is so gentle and understanding, he helped me to learn to love oral again.

Now I can't get enough.

What followed next on our journey was another period of exploration into fantasy land. We watched a lot of porn, always amateur video's, featuring the subject of wife sharing, threesomes, gang bangs.

We particularly liked the dogging video's. Also we began going out together and visiting places out of town that nobody we knew would see us.

Pubs, resteraunts, even supermarkets.

I would purposefully dress in revealing clothes, usually chosen by john. Low cut tops, short tight skirts, that kind of thing. Then we would go out together, sometimes as a couple sometimes with him in the background. Following closely and watching....

He, and I, were watching for men who took an interest in me. The thrill would be gained by just a look from another man but sometimes I would get chatted up at a pub for example, when john hung back and I pretended to be alone.

We called it...going fishing, and it was particularly thrilling for us both.

I adored the attention and he was more than thrilled to watch me receiving attention.

The 'bites' at pubs happened frequently

Oh my...... the look in their eyes when they thought they had pulled. I felt sorry for them when I had to make an excuse and leave, exchanging phone numbers before going. My own would be fake.

The fact was, we simply weren't ready yet. We were hiding in fantasy land, too nervous to make that big move into reality.

There was a lot of time spent in fantasy land, experimenting. Too many things happened to write about here.

Eventually, we became stuck. Unable to move forward. Not really knowing how. Both myself and john knew what we wanted.....he wanted to see me with another man......and I was aching to show him.

But, nerves got the better of us.

What we needed was an opportunity, something safe. Someone safe and easy to be our first....a practice subject.

It was to be some time before this 'opportunity' came along.

When it did.....its name was neil.

End of chapter 2.

Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers