The First One

Story Info
Shy wife's first time testing the water.
1.2k words
4.09
56k
47

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
403 Followers

Introduction.

Hi, my name is pippa, I'm 46 and live with my hubby john in the north of england.

We have 2 boys who are now grown up and moved out of the family home.

This is another true story that follows on from my previous story 'noisy neighbour'. It may be helpful for background information to read noisy neighbour first, but it is not essential.

This is a true account of a devoted wife's first time intimacy with another man. I have left out some sensitive information to protect anonymity, and changed some names.

This account may not be exactly what you, the reader, are expecting and is not to everyone's taste....

But it is what happened.

The story begins 12 years ago, where noisy neighbour ended....

Chapter 1.

After john discovered my secret regarding the solo activity, everything changed, we became much closer.

I'd always been very guarded about that part of my life. Yes I had fantasies and desires like everyone else, but I felt ashamed of them. Not that my secret desires were overly weird or anything....well....maybe....

John for instance, already knew a little about my old man fetish. He thought it was strange but understood that many women are attracted to much older men.

But I had kept the masturbation secret from him, amongst other things....

When he discovered my stash of toys and porn I initially went to pieces, I was so embarrassed.

With John's patience and encouragement, plus his gentle understanding nature, I was able to overcome my embarrassment

Things between us didn't change over night, it was gradual. It was for instance, 2 months before I let him watch me doing it.

And only then after several glasses of wine. The first time I let him see, I just used my fingers.

Later on our little journey, I started using the dildo in front of him, this he especially likes even to this day.....even after all that's happened since...

Then came the videos. He asked me out of the blue one night if, while I was doing it the next day, could I record myself? For us both to watch together later...

It was a strange request but it appealed to me. The idea of filming myself while I....did that....that dirty thing i had one upon a time...... been so ashamed of.....

Doing these videos for john proved to be very stimulating. I loved to watch myself on camera and more importantly, loved John's reaction to it.

To say he got excited, would be a huge understatement.

Still further along our journey, there came the pictures.

I'll just explain here that by now, roughly 4 months after my secret was out, we were both into this deeply.

Our fantasies and desires had completely taken over our lives.

What John wanted to do was take pictures of me, explicit pictures.

This too appealed to me greatly, although I was a bit reluctant at first. I didn't think I was photo material. But john reassured me.

At this point I suppose it's time for a physical description.

I'm 5'3" and medium build or what may be described as a 'curvy girl'. My weight tends to fluctuate a lot. At the time this happened I'd been working hard to lose weight and was a size 12 UK. Back then my figure was hour glass shape, but these days it has more to do with a pear shape!

I tend to put weight on around my hips and bum.....there I've said it.

I have long blonde hair and brown eyes. My favourite part of me is my boobs which are a 38D with large nipples that are very sensitive.

In appearance, I have been described by many as bearing a resemblance to the singer cheryl baker.

There, that's enough of me.

A little about john.

My husband is 6' tall, medium build. He's got very short dark hair and hazel eyes and is clean shaven.

He is 5 years older than me.

Anyway, it didn't take much persuasion from john till I agreed.

We began with some nice tasteful photo's of me posing in lacy black lingerie, stockings and suspenders, even a red garter which was a nice touch that I personally suggested.

Later on we took more revealing pictures in various poses. I showed everything for the camera and I loved it. Getting so excited being snapped that afterwards I was wet downstairs and in need of some urgent relief which john was only too happy to oblige.

We built up quite a collection of naughty photo's.

As the amount of pictures grew I couldn't help thinking that john had another reason for taking them.

Indeed, this issue came to light soon enough.

My husband's best friend at the time, who I will call dave, is a fellow taxi driver. They'd been friends for over 15 years.

Dave is married. He's quiet and hard working. And trustworthy.....

You see, john had been telling dave all about our photography sessions, all in private of course, between two good mates.

John reassured me that dave would not tell anyone, he's a very private man and doesn't have much to do with the other drivers.

I was more surprised than angry but what john suggested next knocked me sideways.

You see, he had asked dave if he'd like to see some of my pictures. It was part in jest part serious. Dave had taken great interest in the fact that his friends wife was posing nude for pictures.

He of course went along with it and said that he would love to see some.

My initial response was no.... openly.

However, even at this early stage in our journey, the thought of John's friend looking at my naked body in revealing poses.....gave me more than just a thrill.

This was another one of my secret desires that john at this stage was unaware of.

I loved to see other men looking at me.....in that way.

It got me so excited.

I noticed it all the time while we were out, shopping for instance. Guy's looking at my cleavage, ass etc, some sneaking looks, others too brazen to care.

They would just grin wolfishly back at me when I noticed them looking....

Eyes all over me......it's delicious.

I often find a damp spot in my panties on returning home after I've been ogled.

Anyway, john wasn't giving up, he kept trying to persuade me to say yes. I teased him for a while, played hard to get. I can be wicked sometimes.....

All the while secretly looking forward to giving in.

Which I soon did, 'caving' in with a guarded cheeky smile and a.

"Oh....go on then....just a few."

John was over the moon.

We picked some tasteful pictures out for dave and he loved them, even asked if he could see more?

We were all too eager to oblige.

Dave couldn't get enough, he was shown everything.

Ending up with about 20 pictures of me.

During this picture sharing period It quickly became obvious that we were both very turned on by another man looking at my nude body.

This in turn led to some very revealing confessions.....

End of chapter 1.

Pippa76
Pippa76
403 Followers