The First One was the Best

Story Info
Wife’s first orgasm of the day was the best.
1.9k words
4.28
7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last Sunday my wife and I woke up slowly and lounged in bed. We took turns brushing our teeth and then cuddled up. I offered a few plans...

"Wanna fuck?"

No answer...

"Or we could eat and then fuck?"

Still no answer...

"Or we could fuck, eat and then fuck again?

She reached over and caressed my dick. I wasn't sure if it was option one or option three, but who the fuck cared at this point.

I pushed her hand away and decided to focus on her pleasure. I pushed her right shoulder up and over so she was facing away from me. I wanted to spoon and I was certainly going to be the big spoon.

I slid my left arm under her pillow and looped it around her neck. I pulled her tight and this naturally brought my left hand onto her right breast. Oops... (not)

I began to kneed her right breast. My right hand was caressing up her thighs and onto her sensitive belly. I was trying not to tickle her too much, but she needed to know I was in charge this morning.

My left hand continued to strongly squeeze her entire breast. I was going to stay away from her nipple for just a bit. All part of the tease...

I worked my right hand up her body and onto her left tit. I held her close and squeezed her tightly. I moaned into the back of her neck and she moaned too.

As I squeezed her tits and hugged her, I whispered softly how much I loved her. I gently licked the back edge of her ear. She cringed and moaned.

As I continued to lick, I whispered, "baby, I am going to make you feel so good!"

"You are going to just love it when my cock slides into you!"

At this point, I was fully erect and my cock was pressed into her ass. I was humping slowly and just using minor movements so she knew I was there.

I moved my right hand back down her body, making small circles on her belly. I eased my finger tips down onto her mons. My circles slowed. I squeezed her breast strongly with my other hand.

I then skipped over her pussy and caressed her thighs again.

I let my left hand ease up and used my finger tips to caress her tit. I worked them softly towards her nipple pulling her breast up like a cone. I did this several times. Then I used my index finger to trace circles around her nipple. She was moaning softly and pressed her ass back into my dick.

I pressed forward to ensure she felt my dick against her. I too moaned softly into her ear. I whispered, "oh baby".

After laying like this, softly caressing and teasing her, my arm was about dead. I told her I needed to rescue my left arm and she leaned up to let me move. I don't think she wanted me to move, but she knew it was dead. Plus, we were both ready for more...

I rolled her a bit more onto her back.

I gently slid my right leg under her leg and then pushed it between her thighs. My dick was still pointed up her ass crack and I left it there—for now.

I returned to caressing her mons with my right hand. I drew small circles and increased the size so I could drag my fingers over her clit and slit.

I ran my hand down her right leg to her knee. I pulled her knee back opening her legs a bit. She did not complain and knew I needed more access to her slit.

I slowly continued my assault on her pussy. I ran my hand up and down both thighs and occasionally grazed her labia.

I also know her tits needed some attention so I pressed back from her allowing my left hand to get back in the game. I alternated as I caressed each breast around the nipple, but not yet touching the nipple.

After a few more minutes of teasing, I was ready to up my game. I reached under her ass and freed my cock. I pressed it between her legs and let it slide freely on top of her slit.

I began to slowly thrust my dick up and down her slit, basically dry humping her. She felt amazing.

My skin on her skin.

Her skin on my skin.

My cock so close to her pussy, but just teasing...

Her luscious tits and pert nipples on display for my viewing pleasure.

She lay back with eyes closed, simply enjoying the moment. Enjoying my caress...

I continued to slide my dick up her slit. But I needed a little more...

I took her left hand and brought it down to my cock. I pressed her fingers over my dick and held her hand as I continued to hump her. She caught on quickly as she began to masturbate with my dick.

My moving dick was her dildo as she rubbed around her clit and down into the top portion of her labia. God damn she felt awesome.

Quickly I felt her pussy moisten.

I now had both hands free to play with her tits. I know from experience that I can make her cum from just tit play. I didn't think that would happen this morning, but I knew that I could make her feel really good by playing with her tits.

As this ran through my head, a plan formed. I decided to continue the teasing until she was on the brink of an orgasm. When she was ready to blow, I would slam my cock into her and literally fuck her over the cliff. The thought of her powerful orgasm brought a smile to my face.

As I was fucking the space created by her fingers pressing me into her labia, I went to town on her tits.

I squeezed the base of each breast tightly.

I worked my fingers towards her nipples.

I drew circles around each breast.

I delicately rubbed, tapped and wiggled each nipple in turn.

Then I flicked each nipple once.

I flicked each nipple twice.

I flicked each nipple three times.

Without warning I pinched her right nipple causing her to moan loudly. I felt her pelvis shift to adjust the contact of my cock with her clit. She pressed her fingers more firmly rubbing my dick around her pussy.

I could easily feel the heat and the moisture building and flowing from her pussy.

She shaves almost every morning. I was thinking that maybe she had skipped a day. I could feel the slightest bit of stubble on my dick. It actually provided extra stimulation and felt pretty darn good. My now moist dick was fucking her slit and the tip was mashed into her clit.

She was thrusting her hips more dramatically and my hips were keeping pace.

I pinched her right nipple and then twirled her piercing.

I could tell she was getting close.

She was panting and moaning.

Her hand pressed more directly on my cock.

I pinched harder on her nipples.

She edged into her orgasm.

I felt her pelvis tip.

Her thighs parted.

She tipped her head back.

She pressed firmly on my cock.

Now was the moment...

I pulled my hips back further.

My cock slipped lower into her moist center.

I am sure she figured out the plan. She pressed her fingers lower and shoved my dick into her flooded snatch.

I slammed my cock home at the same time as I roughly pulled her left nipple straight up into the air.

She literally screamed and came.

Her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. She thrashed her head from side to side. I pumped my cock inside her about three times and then slammed it home for a final thrust.

I pressed my right leg forward bringing us into a scissor position. I pulled her hips to me causing my cock to penetrate to its deepest mark.

She screamed again as her orgasm continued to rip through her. My god I love this woman. I love making her feel good, making her cum, making her scream... What joy!

I held her tightly and felt her pussy throbbing on my dick. I pulled my torso closer to her and continued to hold her. I held her like this for several minutes. I lightly caressed her shoulder and listened as her breathing returned to normal.

I whispered in her hear and watched her smile.

After a while my dick moved. Okay, maybe I moved my dick so she would know I was still there. I have needs too right? I slowly began to fuck her again.

I pressed back and adjusted our position. I brought my mouth to her right breast. I sucked her whole tit into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around her nipple. I bit the nipple and she groaned loudly.

It did not take long for her to start fucking me back. She was humping and getting worked up. I pinched her left nipple and sucked and bit the right. She was going crazy again and I knew it.

I slipped her tit out of my mouth so I could whisper in her ear...

"That's it..."

"Cum for me baby..."

"Feel my cock, feel how nice it feels buried in your horny little pussy..."

"You are such a slut for my cock..."

"I love how you crave my hard dick inside you..."

"Cum for me now you slut..."

I bit her nipple again.

I slammed my cock into her.

And she came, and came, and came. Her moans defined the orgasm as did her thrusting hips.

As before, I pushed deeply and let her ride out the orgasm.

We fucked again and again. It was my mission to milk additional orgasms from her body. As we fatigued, I knew it was my turn. I was ready to fill her.

I slipped my left hand under her ass and began to caress her butt hole. Her pussy was flooded and that lubricant allowed my middle finger to slide right in. I gently fucked the tip of my finger in her horny little ass.

I slipped it in and out, all the while whispering to her...

"Oh baby..."

"You horny little bitch..."

"I love that you love my finger in your ass..."

"You are my little ass slut aren't you?"

She moaned a yes and pressed her ass down onto my finger. My finger slid more deeply into her ass. I could feel my cock moving inside her pussy.

I moved the tip of my finger around the head of my cock. I felt powerful as I fingered her ass and fucked her pussy. I could feel my cock swelling.

She could feel my cock swelling. She reached over and caressed my nipple. She knows my trigger. She wanted my cum. She wanted me to fill her.

Who was I to deny the love of my life?

I increased my pace.

She teased my nipple.

I pinched her nipples one at a time.

I fingered her ass.

I fucked her pussy.

And then I filled her. I came buckets of pent up cum. God she felt good.

And she came too. She slammed her legs around my thigh and thrust her pussy to the ceiling as she had her final orgasm.

As we rested she turned to face me. I scooted closer and we kissed for the first time that morning.

She smile at me and said, "the first one was the best."

And I knew it was true...