The First... Pt. 04

Story Info
In a weekend of 'Firsts' punishment comes next.
1.9k words
4.36
4.1k
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She froze mid stroke along her sex. She had done wrong. She knew this now. She neatly folded the face cloth leaving it on the counter as she brought her foot down beside the other. The moistness of the warm water mixed with their lust she could feel slide between her upper thighs. She turned to exit the restroom. He lay there, then moved to sitting, looking back at her. She simply could not escape his gaze. She could not avert her eyes. She would have to walk toward him and across his field of view. She held her head high and walked forward desperately trying to maintain her composure. She could feel her lips start to quiver in preparation of tears. The first time she had felt that sensation since she disappointed her father as a teenager. He stared back at her and showed mercy.

"What are the Cardinal rules?"

This gave her something to do, something to say, something besides quiver, break down and cry before him. "Sir, Cardinal Rule One: Always follow the Dominant's direction. Sir, Cardinal Rule Two: Be conscious of how all the submissive's actions reflect on the Dominant. Sir, Cardinal Rule Three: The submissive will always avail herself to the Dominant sexually. Sir, Cardinal Rule Four: The submissive is in a constant state of self-improvement. Sir, Cardinal Rule 5:" her lips now tremble uncontrollably, noticeable in her speech, "... The submissive will never violate Cardinal Rule One."

She exhaled heavily after reciting the words. Thinking in her mind where she had violated the Cardinal Rules. The rules they had discussed. The rules they had agreed to. The rules she had recited many times before him and even more away from him before they even opened the Dominant and submissive times. The rules she recited aloud as she sanded, The Paddle. She stood before her bureau slowly opening her panty drawer. Upright along the inside of the drawer sat, The Paddle. It was six inches wide, just under thirty inches long and three quarters of an inch thick. A fine poplar board scrap he had found in his little shop. He cut and shaped the paddle himself. About six inches of handle and "...twenty-four inches of punishment.", he had told her. He then presented it to her to sand. Hundreds of times she recited the Five Cardinal Rules as she sanded The Paddle as he had directed. Now stained, completed and put away in her panty drawer, as he had instructed. It was the first time it was to be used. No test swats, it was to be used for punishment and punishment only. Now, she was about to be punished.

She closed the drawer and turned ninety degrees to the bureau. She held The Paddle aloft on her fingertips, in presentation. She gathered her resolve, "Sir, I have broken the Cardinal Rules and I am prepared to receive my punishment, Sir." The actions of punishment had been worked out. She would now wait until he took The Paddle from her. Once he did, she would bend down and take a firm grip of her ankles and watch the mirror above her bureau. She would have to watch it all. She held the paddle upright.

He did not get up quickly. He watched her, from his still seated position on the bed. A moment or two later he could see her arms struggle to hold The Paddle out for him. He let this discomfort resonate within her. He stood and walked toward her slowly. When he finally stood before her, her arms struggling even more, he reached out, but did not take The Paddle. He held his hand beneath it and stared into her eyes. He waited until the discomfort in her eyes turned to desperation. Then he lifted The Paddle from her fingers. She dropped her arms and assumed "the position" as they had agreed. He petted her hair, "Good girl."

He lay The Paddle across her back. "Don't let it fall."

"Sir, yes, Sir."

He walked behind her and squatted. Bent over she could see his spread muscled thighs and his semi-erect penis. He was flaccid when he had approached, but now there was excitement, and she was pleased. The view, the service, the punishment, the reason did not matter. She was his sexual muse. Her thoughts were overwhelmed by the response to the nerve endings firing off as he stroked gently across her ass.

"Nice welting. I love the gentle texture under my fingers."

"Sir, thank you, Sir."

She winced deep and inhaled a moan each time he poked deep into her cheeks.

"You know this is going to hurt, don't you?"

"Sir, yes, Sir."

"The Paddle on bare skin should be enough to make you wish you had never broken a rule, but with your ass all aflame like this, I am not sure what all you might have wished you had never done."

"Sir, no sir, I would change only that I had broken a Cardinal Rule, Sir."

"You say that now." He stood stroking her ass again. "Perhaps we will discuss this again later."

He was delaying the inevitable. He was mind fucking her and she was taking it all in with glee. She knew The Paddle stroke itself would be unbearable, but this interaction was making her want him again. He removed The Paddle from her back and swung it through the air. She could hear the soft air "swoosh". She wondered if she would hear it before it spanked her. She watched him in the mirror. She saw The Paddle nearly touch her. He slid it gently across her ass. It's smooth, cool surface on her hot belted ass. She shuddered a bit of delight.

"What Cardinal Rules did you break?"

"Sir, I broke Cardinal Rules One and Five, Sir."

"Yes, you did, but is that all? Think about it." He stroked her ass more deeply with the paddle.

She ran through the rules in her head. The smooth grind of the paddle across her ass more than distracting her. He was thinking something she was not. Or, was he still mind fucking her? A bit of despair ran through her mind.

"Sir, I broke Cardinal Rule Two, Sir." She breahted out and waited.

"Explain."

Her thighs were beginning to feel the strain of being bent over.

"Sir, Cardinal Rule Two: Be conscious of how all the submissive's actions reflect on the Dominant. The Dominant expressed that he was unclean. A submissive who puts the Dominant's expressed needs before her own, reflects poorly on the Dominant, Sir."

"Well said, little one."

He let his now full erection slide across her skin. This put fresh energy into the pain building in her thighs. She held her position.

"And what of Cardinal Rule Three?"

"Sir, Cardinal Rule Three: The submissive will always avail herself to the Dominant sexually. Sir, I am bent over at the hips, my feet are shoulder width apart. I am Sir, availed, Sir." She was hoping he would take her right then and utilize her availability with the hard cock that he had revealed.

"And Cardinal Rule Four?"

"Sir, Cardinal Rule Four: The submissive is in a constant state of self-improvement. Sir, I have broken Cardinal Rules and have presented myself for punishment. I am..." hesitantly "...living Cardinal Rule Four. Receiving punishment to self-improve, Sir."

"You express yourself well, I am pleased. You have a good grasp of the Cardinal Rules. Now you must learn the consequences of violating them."

She watched him draw The Paddle back in the mirror. Far past his shoulder and continuing back. He came down quickly, but "swished" it over her. Her body shook in preparation and release. He manhandled her ass roughly with his free hand.

"We did not discuss your punishment." A long pause. "Given the current state your buttocks and upper thighs, and that being the place we have agreed you are to receive punishment, today you will receive one moderate stroke for each rule broken. This will be no standard. Should you in the future break the rules in such a state, I will believe you had not learned from this punishment and raise the level. Do you understand?"

"Sir, yes Sir."

She watched him in the mirror taking a few practice swings. She both did and did not want to watch. Her directions were to watch. She would follow them. Should she look away or close her eyes, she would once again be in violation of Cardinal Rule One. In turn, also be in violation of Cardinal Rule Five and her punishment would perpetuate. She kept her eyes open on the mirror.

His last swing was not practice. It came down across both buttocks reigniting the pain that had settled. She screamed and broke her position. She scrambled to reassume her position before he could direct it. She breathed through most of the pain.

"Sir, Cardinal Rule One: Always follow the Dominant's direction, Sir."

She continued to breathe through the pain. He stood there in the mirror waiting for her to settle. His evil grin shone. Her ass was in fear and her pussy became hungry. He stepped back behind her. She watched him swing until..."Smack" came from her ass followed near simultaneously with her scream. She broke her position again and ran in place trying to work through the pain. She breathed deeply and with three tries, reassumed her position. Bent over she breathed...in and out...in and out.

"Sir, Cardinal Rule Two: Be conscious of how all the submissive's actions reflect on the Dominant, Sir."

She could see him laugh at her behaviors in the mirror. She wanted to be angry, she might have even been angry, but that was softened by the pride she could see on his face. She watched him move carefully back into his 'ready' position. He took slightly longer practice strokes. He swung and 'smacked' her ass one more time. This time leaving the paddle in place. She bolted upright. She ran high stepping in small circled before him. When she had settled some, she made eye contact with him. His serious eyes reminded her that she was not in the correct position. She tried her best to plead with him eye to eye. But he would not waiver and she moved back into position. The stretching of her glutes and skin becoming more tender as she bent over. She breathed deep until she found a sense of control. She could see his impatience starting to grow.

"Sir," her voice cracked "...Cardinal Rule Five: The submissive will never violate Cardinal Rule One, Sir." She let out a long sigh. She stood upright and held her hands out, palms up and fingertips out. An empty presentation.

He nodded gracefully and placed The Paddle on her fingertips. She bowed with her chin and replaced The Paddle where it belonged back in her panty drawer. She walked up to him until her breasts pressed into his body. She kissed him deeply.

"Sir, Thank you for disciplining me Sir."

She kissed him deeply again, then stepped away, lightly brushing his erection.

"Sir, please, Sir", she gestured to the bed. She walked into the restroom.

He lay back down and watched her. She was running the water and checking the temperature. She reached for a clean face cloth and wet it. She wrung it out and walked toward him smiling.

"Well done you!", he thought.