The First... Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had not thought about that, but he was. He was still playing some Dominant pain games. This started her moving back into the excited state she was in just a few moments ago. The thought of her getting excited, excited her more. She was certainly liking the distraction to the panties.

"You cannot go out like that, I will choose something else for you to wear. Choose some shoes, heels no less than four inches." He pointed her to the closet with her shoes and turned around. She went to make her choice as directed. He would choose her skirt, something micro short, or maybe some really tight cut off jeans to grind the dreaded panties into the welts of her ass exposing her reddened upper thighs. She chose a pair of black above the ankle boots with six-inch heels and two-inch soles under the balls of her feet. They would have his requested four inches of height, and another two. She might be his submissive, but tonight she would take this opportunity to stand near his equal.

She turned and found him holding some fine fabric in his hand. Likely, the sheer miniskirt she often wore when she was going out as 'Heather, the slut.' He tossed it to her, "Put this on. I need to get some food."

She caught it and realized quickly that this was not the sheer skirt she thought. This was a pair of tap pants. These would be better described somewhere between transparent and opaque. She wore these under her more modest miniskirts. She held them up to him by the waistband. Less the lace that followed the side seam and about an inch and a half along the leg hems, she could see him with little obstruction through both layers. "Sir?!?", she squeaked.

He looked back. He said nothing with his words, but his face said..." Growwwl."

She stepped through the silky tap pants as quickly as she could without snagging the heel of her boots on the thin fabric. Likely she would be punished should she damage the item he had chosen. She fluffed the legs out as best she could. There was not much there to adjust.

"Finish dressing me and be quick about it, girl."

She stepped into the closet area and returned holding an assortment of three ties. Each one had some yellow in the pattern. She held them just below her navel. He compared the yellow in the ties to her panties and made his choice, taking it away from her carefully. She returned the others and met him in front of the mirror. She now buttoned his topmost button. She very carefully put the tie on him with a bold double Windsor knot. She ensured that it was centered and stepped over to collect the suit jacket. She slid it on him one arm at a time and squared it on him. She looked at him holding the jacket as if it were buttoned wondering if it would look better open. She opted to button it and tugged it down to smooth it across his chest. She turned and added his final accessory.

There in the mirror they stood. Each looking at the reflection. She... his final accessory. They looked as expected on a 'Heather' night. Him looking like a million bucks and she dressed so that a street prostitute would tell her to 'put some clothes on'. Had she been in a formal dress the frame of the mirror would have captured a prom picture. With his power attire and her slut wear it framed a porn movie poster. They both smiled, they both liked what they saw.

He took her braid and pulled her head back so she looked toward him. "You are so fucking beautiful."

"... and you look li...", she was cut off by two fingers sliding into her mouth until they tripped her gag reflex. He massaged the tips of her fingers until her gagging was actually a desperate struggle.

"Spread slut!" He turned her head so she was looking at the mirror again. She could see the strand of her own saliva stretch and break. Some hanging from his hand the rest down across her chin swaying before dripping to her breasts. She was spreading her ankles, as he had directed. She watched his slobbery fingers going down toward her sex and knew where they were going. She reached into her crotch and pulled the tap pants and panties to the side with one hand while the other reached for his crotch. "That is how a real slut acts. Exposing her pussy for her man's desire. A walking...." he ran his slippery fingers across her lips, "...talking..." his fingers ran deep circles around her clit. They stared into each other's eyes via the mirror. His hand busy in her crotch, her posture weakening. She, in turn, busied her other hand still on his growing cock but was too caught in rapture to be effective. She let out a moan. He slid those two fingers inside her, "... life support system for her man's greatest pleasure." He began slowly thrusting his fingers in and out of her. She still looked him in the eye through the mirror as she saw his mouth come close to her ear. She could feel his breath. He began whispering in his puppy/baby voice.

"Who's a slut?"

"I'm a slut."

"How slutty are you?"

"Very slutty. VERY, very slutty."

His fingers fucked her with greater intensity.

"What if I want more than that?"

Making words became a challenge for her. "I can be as slutty as you want!" she panted.

"Do you want to cum.... slut?"

"Yes, Sir, I want to come right now."

"When do Very, very slutty sluts cum?"

She breathed in deeply, her knees weakening. His cock bulge now becoming a handhold to stabilize her. "The sluttiest of sluts only cum with permission."

His fingers slowed but became more forceful. Her knees gave way and he squatted down as he lowered her to them, two fingers still deep inside. She never knew why being talked to in that voice had such an effect, but she liked that it did.

"Would you like permission to cum?"

She struggled a "Yes, please."

"Do you think you are going to get it?"

Her eyes widened. She knew his answer would be 'no', but she prayed for release. "Yes" she eeked out weakly.

He retracted his fingers and went back to massaging just her clit. His fingers now even more slick from her pussy. His voice left the fun voice and went deep and dark. "If you want to cum... you need to get me fed!" He stood up over her, eyes locked and put his fingers in her mouth again. This time gently and barely past her lips resting on her tongue.

She kept eye contact and licked and sucked all of her off his fingers. She was still not in control enough to stand. For the first time the pounding in her chest took precedence over the fire in her puss. Lost and excited she began sucking his fingers like it was a much smaller version of his cock. She needed time. She needed to think. She needed to distract him while she had it. So she spent the next several minutes blowing his fingers. Long and slow, occasionally pulling them out past her lips and sliding them along the outside of her cheeks like she would his cock. Natural acts that took little effort and muscle memory had her on autopilot.

When she had control of her legs again, she stood and led him to the bathroom where she washed his hand with soap and water. She gestured to the face cloth on the counter. "Sir, may I, sir?" She was not ready to backstep to the paddle at this point.

"No", he said firmly, "that will be a reminder of what you have.... cumming." He turned and walked away. He stopped at the outside of the doorway and gestured to her to precede him.

She walked toward him and stopped. She dropped her eyes from his. "Sir, please, may I speak, Sir." She fidgeted and waited for his response. Very long seconds passed.

"Speak, girl." A hint of frustration in his voice. She was sure it was hunger, but still it left her uneasy.

She breathed a sigh of relief. "Sir, the submissive thing is not going that well." Her chin dropped more. "I am sorry, Sir. I wanted it to be more, Sir. Now I am all slutted up and..." she looked up at him smiling brightly, "...I am such a good slut, Sir. I don't know if I could be a submissive slut, Sir. I don't even know what that would be.... could be. Sir, with your permission, until we return I would like to be just a slut, Sir. Your slut, Sir."

Sharp pain distorted her face. Each of her nipples were now pinched through the thin shirt. She winced but kept her eye contact. It was not as fierce as it could have been, but it certainly changed her focus. He twisted her left nipple.

"First, there was no dinner when I arrived." He twisted the right nipple. "Now you want me to give up my submissive."

She gathered up some courage and sneaked in, "For the sluttiest of slutty sluts, Sir!" Doing an almost pee pee dance from the pain in her nipples.

He stared at her. Twisted both nipples farther, released them, then followed suit with a quick flick of each one.

"Agreed," he paused. "it makes sense. But I want to sleep in until nine to find a submissive sucking my cock."

"How is that different from how his slut wakes him up?" she thought to herself.

She hurried across the room to find her phone. She watched as he filled his pockets to go. Loose change, wallet, truck keys and he reached into his drawer to grab his 'dress' pocket knife. She found her phone.

"Let's get you some dinner, shall we?"

He nodded and watched her start to text. Her phone chimed a response. She texted again. The phone chimed back. She pressed a button on the phone and held it up to her ear.

"Hey studly."

His eyes narrowed on her.

"We are going to be heading that way shortly." She spoke quickly. "Can you have our usual ready for about 11:45?" She said looking at the clock. "We will likely arrive a few minutes prior but I need it hot shortly thereafter."

There was a pause. She nodded to the phone. "Yes, Robert, I am fine. Just REALLY, Really, really hooorrrnnyyyy."

Another long pause. "Yes, it's a wonderful feeling. Is our booth open?" Pause. "A surprise?! Really. Excellent. See you soon sweetie, Kisses."

He looked at her "Studly.... Sweetie.... Kisses?"

"A little love goes a long way." She replied coyly looking at him as she offered her backside to the dressing mirror.

"Admiring your marks already?" He said with a bit of pride.

She bent slightly. "Not this time. Just seeing how far I have to bend over to show them off..." she continued to bend slowly until the red welts on her upper thighs appeared "that far... I was hoping to put on more of a show to flash my marks. I guess I will just have to overshow tonight, just to get my 'slut' on."

He just smiled.

12