The First Swim of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No panties?" Leah replied. She thought about it some more. "Deal."

"Really?" I said.

"Really."

I gave her a hug and went back to my bedroom. I grabbed my set and got undressed. Before putting on the nightie, I checked myself in the mirror. The thought of going out into the party wearing only lingerie had made my pussy start to get wet and my nipples stick out. Thankfully, I had trimmed my bush yesterday, leaving enough hair to keep a little bit of modesty, but not a wild bush like I (and many other single people) had during the pre-bikini weather of the spring semester.

I removed the tags from the lingerie set and tossed the panties into my underwear drawer. "Don't need these," I thought. The top fit nicely, my breasts filling out the cups with some decent cleavage despite the lack of padding. In the mirror, you couldn't see the color of my nipples through the tightly knit black lace, but you could definitely see where they were based on their pointiness. The babydoll top flowed over my stomach and hips, looser than I remembered from the one on the mannequin. It fell about two inches below my pussy and butt, so I would have to be very careful not to flash anyone.

I opened my door and peeked out. There was no one in the hall, so I stepped out and knocked on Leah's door, just as it swung inward. There she was, in her baby blue lingerie, her red hair flowing over the shoulder straps. I was right, the color did match her eyes quite nicely. She was blushing more than ever. "I can't go out like this," she said.

"You'll be fine! Wait here," I said. "You'll know when to come." With that, I walked back into the party. As people's eyes caught sight of my change of outfit, silence followed as I made my way through the crowd. All eyes were on me in my black lingerie by the time I made it to the kitchen. Each step, the nightie swayed side to side, revealing the bottom of the left butt cheek, then the right, then the left again. When I entered the kitchen, I found Jessica was already putting candles in the cake. She looked up and did a double take at me, her jaw dropping.

"Holy shit, Jamie. Did you lose a dare or something?"

"Something like that," I replied. "You good to go?"

"Yep, just need to light the candles," she said. We finished lighting the 21 candles on the top of the cake just as the front door opened and James walked in. It was 11:59, a minute before Leah officially turned 21. Perfect timing.

"I got this," I said, grabbing the cake and walking back out into the crowd. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you," I began singing. The rest of the crowd joined in.

I made my way across the living room toward the hallway. With my hands full, my nightie swayed even further side to side as I walked, the whole crowd getting quite the view. Leah peeked her head around the corner, and seeing the cake blushed harder than ever. Slowly, she emerged from around the corner, her lingerie coming into view as she walked gracefully, yet a little awkwardly, out into the crowded living room.

"Happy birthday, dear Leah. Happy birthday to you!" ended the song. The crowd erupted into cheers, along with a few wolf whistles aimed at me and Leah.

"Make a wish," I said, holding the cake out so she could blow out the candles. She blew, and all of the candles went out. I set the cake down on the table. I grabbed a fingerful of frosting and held it up to her. Without a pause she stuck my finger in her mouth and sensuously sucked and licked the frosting off. The crowd erupted as we both burst into laughter, Leah blushing even harder than she was before.

"Damn, you must have had a lot to drink," I heard Bree say. "Normally I'm the one to do the wild kinky stuff at parties."

I began cutting up the cake, putting the pieces on paper plates and passing them out to everyone nearby. Soon, I felt hands on my waist.

"Can I get some of that cake?" asked Jackson, his hands moving a bit lower. My pussy was instantly wet again and my nipples stiffened. He gave my butt a playful squeeze.

"He definitely felt plain skin under that," I thought, "although he probably just thinks I have a thong on."

"Which kind of cake, this," I said holding up a piece I had just cut, "or this?" I playfully flipped the back of the babydoll up so only he could see. He now knew that I had no panties on.

"Chocolate first, vanilla later," he said, grabbing the plate from my hand and giving my butt another squeeze. My arousal shot to the moon.

"NOW it's time for the birthday spankings!" I heard Spencer yell.

The crowd burst into laughter as Leah squeaked out a "No way!" before running away from Spencer. I saw James follow her down the hall toward her bedroom, followed by a closing door and the clicking of a lock.

Now you probably are wondering how we ended up naked on the lakeshore or what the smoke was all about like I mentioned at the beginning of this story. So far, it probably seems like this is going to end up as your typical "half drunk girl gets banged by her college crush" story. Well here you go. This is how the night took a turn...for the worse? For the better? I'll let you decide.

The party was a major hit: everyone, especially the seniors who were moving out of their houses and apartments after graduation, had brought their leftover booze they had collected over the course of the school year. The show with the frosting and the little lingerie show that Leah and I put on was a major hit. Leah and James emerged from her bedroom maybe a half hour or 45 minutes later, trying to sneak back into the party. Of course, being the birthday girl, everyone noticed and applauded their reentry. Leah blushed harder than she did all night.

Before long, however, the party got quite rowdy. More drunk college kids than ever were at The Hollow. Drunk kids were cycling in and out of the bathrooms to throw up. Thankfully none outside of the bathroom (although a few in the bushes in the front yard). My housemates and I were probably the least drunk, trying to be good hosts and keep the party from getting out of hand, although we were definitely beyond the ability to drive. Because Leah spent so much time with James, she didn't get the typical shot after shot of tequila so many 21 year olds get roped into on their 21st. So, I decided to change it.

"EVERYONE, I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!" I yelled, after making Spencer shut off the music. "AS YOU ALL KNOW, LEAH OFFICIALLY TURNED 21 ABOUT AN HOUR AGO. SINCE SHE'S THE BIRTHDAY GIRL, I THINK SHE SHOULD BE IN HER BIRTHDAY SUIT!" Lots of laughter and applause erupted from the crowd. Leah blushed harder than ever. "LEAH, COME UP HERE AND JOIN ME!" I said, as James gave her a nudge and Bree grabbed her arm.

I stood face to face with her, then whispered in her ear. "If you do this, I'll make it up to you later."

Just like when I convinced her to put on her lingerie, she contemplated my offer for a second. "Okay," she said, timidly. "But I want to keep the panties."

"Fine, but it'll cost you three shots."

"Deal."

"OKAY EVERYONE!" I yelled again. "She agreed to let me strip her but keep her panties in exchange for taking three shots. Jessica, if you could pour them for us?"

Jessica grabbed a bottle from the table and began filling plastic shot glasses. She brought them over, handing them one-by-one to Leah.

"THREE!" I yelled as she took the first shot.

"TWO!" The crowd joined in with me.

"ONE!" Leah downed the last shot of tequila, grabbed a slice of lime from Jessica, and sucked it hard. Before she even got it out of her mouth, I pounced. I grabbed a hold of the bottom of her nightie and flung it upward, off her body. There she was, topless in front of a full house of drunk college students. The crowd went wild while Leah blushed harder than ever, covering her boobs with her hands. In my hasty removal of her lingerie, mine had flipped up and stuck to the top of my ass, giving everyone a full moon. The laughs, applause, and hollers from the crowd were incredible, the attention given to Leah and I gave me (and I'm sure her as well) a high like none other.

Leah spent the rest of the night doing her best to keep her boobs covered by either both her hands or a single forearm whenever she had a drink in her hand. Even though I had tried my hardest to get her to come out of her shell, she still tried to keep to the perimeter of the party, mostly talking one-on-one with James. Her ass got plenty of light birthday spankings as people went past, the largest and loudest coming from Spencer.

"Told you I'd give you your birthday spanking!" Spencer yelled. Leah had let her boobs go to cover her ass as best as she could with her hands while Spencer was still lingering. This of course drew many eyes to her, and she blushed again.

By this point, I felt like I had done as best as I could to get Leah out of her comfort zone. The party continued on, and I instead turned my attention back to Jackson and the possibility of finally getting him into bed. At one point, maybe around 2:00 am, Jackson and I were dancing in the living room. I'd mostly given up on trying to maintain my modesty in this babydoll dress. I'm sure most people at the party got a brief shot of my butt or even my pussy at some point over the course of the two hours that I had it on already. He was way more drunk than I was, and was having fun flipping the bottom of it off my ass so people could see. I got a half dozen playful swats and pinches from girl friends, but Jackson was protective enough to keep any guys away.

I caught Leah's eye a little while later and she gestured for me to come over. I broke away from Jackson, telling him I'd be right back.

"You said you'd make it up to me if I went through with your dare. Time to pay up," Leah said.

My heart started racing. Was I really going to do this?

"What did you have in mind?" I asked, wanting to see what Leah was thinking. I didn't want to give up my clothes that easily if I assumed she meant I had to do the same as her and take off my nightie.

"One for one, I took off my top, now you take off yours."

"But I don't have panties on, remember?" I said, trying to act as calm as possible.

"Tough luck! You offered!" Leah replied.

Defeated, I looked around the room. By this point, nearly everyone was so drunk they probably wouldn't remember much of this night. There were quite a few couples paired off, dancing or chatting. There was another drinking game at the kitchen table, and I could hear ping pong balls from the beer pong table we had set up in the basement.

"Fuck it," I said. I grabbed the hem of the dress and pulled it off, setting my boobs free. Of course most of the party had already gotten a view of my ass and even my pussy, but now I was completely naked in a room full of drunken college students.

"Thank you," said Leah, grabbing my lingerie. "Fair's fair!"

With that, she walked away. I saw her throw my lingerie into my open bedroom door before returning to find James again. This left me butt naked in the middle of the room. As more and more people noticed my nudity I started getting shouts of approval and applause from the crowd. Embracing my nudity, I took a bow, waved at the crowd and turned around to find Jackon.

"Wow, you look incredible," he said as I approached him. "Holy shit."

I blushed. "I have no idea how I, the one whose birthday is the furthest away from now, am the only one in my birthday suit."

Jackson gave me a hug. His hands slipped down my body to my ass and he gave it a playful squeeze. I looked up into his eyes, leaned in, and kissed him. Our lips opened to accept each other's tongues. I could feel his penis begin to grow inside his shorts, pressing against my stomach just above my crotch. I pulled away, grabbing his hand, and leading him back to my bedroom.

Thankfully, Bree wasn't already in the room so our "first come, first serve" rule meant that I could lock the door and Bree wouldn't bother us until we were finished. It had come in handy for her over a dozen times at the parties we threw, most often her ending up getting fucked by a cute guy she met for the first time. Or one time, I caught her leaving the room with two guys. Like I said, she was the wild one of the group. I didn't mind crashing on the couch or in one of the other girls' beds if they were out of town though if it meant Bree was getting what she wanted. Tonight, however, it was my time to put the rule to use. I locked the door as soon as we got inside. He pushed me back onto my bed. He kissed my lips, then my neck. He groped my boobs and my nipples responded, harder than ever under the firm pressure of his hands.

I felt his left hand make its way down my side, over my hip, and between my legs. He returned to kissing me on the lips, the smell of booze on his breath. He rubbed the inside of my thighs, then my pussy lips, before finding his way to my clit. His pace quickened as my pussy gushed with wetness. He tried to push a finger inside me, but I grabbed his wrist and guided his hand back to my clit. I was never able to get off from the G-spot, especially from a guy's fingers. A thick penis or the purple dildo I kept hidden in my night stand could sometimes get me off, but nothing was quite as good as the quick flick of fingers across my clit. As his fingers circled my clit faster and faster, the pleasure built and I could feel an orgasm approaching. Suddenly, a blaring alarm rang throughout the house. I jumped so bad, nearly smacking heads, the noise startled me so much.

"WARNING. FIRE. WARNING. FIRE," the automated voice of the fancy smoke alarm sounded over the intermittent blasts of the siren.

Our concentration on having sex (or at least foreplay) was broken and we looked into each others eyes, bursting into laughter. "Are we ever going to get to go all the way?" I asked out of desperation.

"The odds are never in our favor..." he said, getting up off the bed, looking a bit disappointed. I could see the tent in his shorts fading. Screams could now be heard over the alarm, and the faint smell of smoke wafted into the room. Jackson walked to the door.

"Hold on a sec," I said, as I sat up, grabbed the baby doll dress that Leah had tossed into my room, pulled it on over my head and back down over my pussy. I got to my feet, my knees a little weak from the near orgasm I just had.

Jackson opened the door and looked out into the hall. There was a definite haziness in the room, especially visible around the lights. Covering his mouth with his arm he led me out into the living room. There weren't any visible flames, but we could see thick smoke billowing from the kitchen. I slipped on a pair of flip flops as we made our way out the front door. Besides a little coughing from the smoke, we got outside safely, as did the remaining guests. Spencer was already on the phone with the landlord, and Bree was on the phone with the fire department as we all waited in the front lawn and driveway.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Dunno exactly," said Spencer, hanging up her phone. "Landlord's on the way."

"Everyone's out," said Jessica as she walked up, coughing a few times. "I did a quick walk through to make sure."

"Fire department should be here in five," said Bree.

"Y'all can leave, party's over!" yelled Spencer to the crowd that was gathered on the front lawn. They began to disperse, some to cars (designated drivers, I hope) while others walked back toward campus or toward their off-campus houses or apartments. A few waited on an Uber or a friend to pick them up. Jackson stayed with us, a bit of a dazed look on his face (and likely blue balls from our near-sex encounter).

Soon, flashing lights could be seen reflected on the trees. A fire truck pulled up, along with a police truck and an ambulance. Two firefighters immediately jumped out, putting on oxygen tanks, respirators, and face shields before running into the building. The other firefighters began unwinding and hooking up hoses, ready in case the building went up in flames. The EMTs walked around, asking if anyone was hurt. They did a quick check on Jessica who was still coughing a bit from smoke inhalation, but they said there wasn't any apparent damage and gave her an oxygen mask to help get her breathing back to normal.

A few minutes later, the firefighters emerged from the house, just before our landlord pulled up.

"We found a charred trash can in the kitchen. Looks like someone threw birthday candles in there," said one of them, dropping it on the ground in front of us. It was still smoldering.

"Yeah, one of the guys was playing around with them, showing us this trick where you can light the smoke after you blow it out and it relights itself," said Bree. "He must have thrown them away without making sure they were cool."

"You guys got lucky that you had a stainless steel trash can, looks like it just burnt up the trash inside and didn't catch anything else on fire," he said.

"Is there any smoke damage?" asked our landlord.

"Possibly, there were quite a lot of plastic cups and paper plates in there, I think," he said, tilting the trash can so we could see the contents. "Puts off a lot of smoke."

"Well, I can't have you going back in there then," said our landlord, turning to the four of us. "I'll get a crew out here in the morning to get things cleaned up. You got a place you can go?"

"They can come with me," said James, walking up holding hands with Leah from around the backside of the house. They must have gone out the patio door. Leah had her nightie back on. "I live just two neighborhoods over. We can walk, it's not far."

So far, none of the first responders had paid any attention to my lingerie. Their attention now on the two newcomers, their eyes went wide. Their eyes flicked to me, then back to Leah. Leah blushed, and I felt my nipples harden again. "You girls need something to wear?" asked one of the firefighters.

"I'm fine," Leah and I both simultaneously answered, looking at each other. "It's not too cold out, we'll be okay," I continued. I could tell he felt a bit awkward with two nearly naked girls refusing extra clothes, but he didn't press the subject.

"Alright, well we'll get a report written up for your landlord and then you can be on your way. It's late, y'all look tired," he said. "End of the semester, always a busy time." This clearly wasn't his first call tonight.

"We can give you a ride," offered the officer. "A few of you can jump in the ambulance, and I can take three more of you in my squad car."

"We're good to walk," said James. "Right girls? It's only a mile or so to my house."

We all agreed. The police and firefighters finished up their reports while the landlord got in touch with the 24 hour insurance line. He told us that unfortunately we wouldn't be able to get back into the house for a few days until the insurance inspector could come out on Monday to fully assess the damage.

By now, most of the booze was fading from our systems. Having to feign sobriety for the firefighters and our landlord seemed to have sped up the process of sobering up. The adrenaline of the house fire also helped I'm sure.

It was almost 5:00 in the morning by the time we were on our way. The sun wasn't up, but the sky was beginning to lighten to a soft gray. Jackson stayed with us, it turned out his house was a few blocks away from James'.

"What a wild way to end the semester," said Leah.

"I still can't believe the two of you are wearing that," said Jessica, gesturing to our clothes or lack thereof. "Takes a lot of guts. Especially you for going topless. And you, Jamie, going bottomless."

"You didn't see her get naked?" asked Leah.

"WHAT?!" exclaimed Jessica. "You didn't."

"I did," I said, blushing. "Yeah, well, it kinda turns me on having everyone look at me."