The First Swim of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too," said Leah, nodding in agreement. "Thanks for getting me out of my comfort zone." She was still holding James' hand. Clearly it had worked to get his attention.

"Next time, let us know so we can all join in!" said Bree. "I felt left out."

"You could have gotten naked too, no one was stopping you," said Spencer.

We all laughed. Of everyone in the group, Bree was definitely the most likely to get naked at a party.

The conversation switched to other topics as we continued walking. We soon made it to James and Jackson's street.

"Holy shit, you guys. Your neighborhood is on the beach?! That's so nice!" exclaimed Bree.

"Neighborhood is nice, the houses though? Not so much," said James. "Most of these are way overpriced, but people just want a view, right? My uncle owns the house I'm renting. He rents it out during the summer as a lake house. Makes enough over the summer to rent it out cheap to me and my roommates during the school year."

"Same, my house is a block inland so it doesn't have a view, but it still costs an arm and a leg to rent it. Luckily one of my roommates knows the owner from church or something so we got him to bump down the price from expensive to barely affordable," replied Jackson. I guess that's why I hadn't ever noticed the lake when I had been at Jackson's house, I hadn't ever gone past it to see the rest of the neighborhood.

"Wanna walk down to the water?" suggested James. "Sun should be up in a few."

We agreed, and made our way down to the water, following a bike path that eventually turned to sand as a small beach appeared in front of us. The lake was calm, only the tiniest of waves rolled up and down the shore, shortening and lengthening the beach by only a foot or so.

"What a night," said James, sitting down.

Leah sat next to him as he pulled her close. Bree, Jessica, and Spencer sat down next to them. The horizon was now a pale bluish purple. I stood, dipping my toes into the water. It was cold: being the first weekend in May, the lake had yet to warm up to its typical summer temps. Jackson stood beside me, also letting the tiny waves wash over his feet.

"Nice ass," said Bree, whose view from below in the sand meant she, and the rest of the group, had a clear shot up the bottom of my babydoll dress. They could probably see part of my pussy between my legs too. The group chuckled.

Instead of shooting back a snarky comment, I grabbed the bottom of my nightie, pulling it up and off my body, tossing it in the sand behind me. I ran, diving into the cold Lake Michigan water. Instantly, my nipples were rock hard, and goosebumps sprang up across my skin. The feeling of swimming in the nude was unlike any other, water moving across my skin in places it normally never touches. I emerged from my dive and turned toward the group, the waist-deep water barely covering my pussy.

"Come on you guys, the water's fine!" I yelled, splashing water back toward shore. In reality it was freezing.

"Fuck it," said Bree as she got to her feet. She pulled her shirt over her head, unclasped her bra, and pulled down her shorts and panties together. Her pussy was shaved smooth and her D cup breasts jiggled as the bra fell away from her body. She ran out into the water, diving in just to the left of me. "Holy shit that's cold," she said, emerging from the water.

"Come on!" I yelled again, before diving under the water again.

I turned back to shore again and watched as Jessica and Spencer looked at each other. They stood, grabbing Leah's hand and bringing her to her feet. The guys stayed sitting, enjoying the view. Jessica grabbed the bottom of Leah's babydoll dress and pulled it up over her head. Simultaneously, Spencer grabbed Leah's panties and dragged them down her body to her ankles. Leah was now naked as the girls gave her a gentle shove toward the water. Leah slowly waded in while Spencer and Jessica stripped. The three of them waded in together.

"On the count of three. Three, two, one!" said Spencer, as they all dove in together.

Emerging from the water near Bree and me, the five of us stood side by side, laughing and smiling. The sun was rising over the lake behind our naked bodies as we turned back toward shore. We motioned for the guys to come in. They stood, looking at each other, then back at us, then shrugging, before removing their shorts and shirts. They stood in their boxers, building up the courage to strip naked in front of a group of five girls. Our nudity spurred them on though, as they soon dropped their boxers to the ground and ran into the lake, diving under the water and emerging a few feet in front of us.

They waded the rest of the distance to us, clutching their junk. I'm still not sure if it was to hide their shrinkage, or the opposite being that they were now in the presence of five naked girls.

We all turned to look out over the lake and watch the sunrise.

And so, that's how we ended up naked in Lake Michigan on the first day of summer for the first time.

Now, we're back in the same position, all seven of us looking out over the lake as the sun rises above the horizon, naked as the day six years ago when Leah turned 21.

Since then, we all graduated and went (mostly) our separate ways. Jackson and I are engaged, our wedding is at the end of the summer. We recently moved to Knoxville, Tennessee after Jackson finished grad school at University of Illinois. He just got a job as a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. He works on something related to water quality and climate change, although honestly most of what he does goes straight over my head. I worked in the university library while he was in grad school, and now I'm working for a local publisher as a copy editor.

James and Leah got married two years ago, they both still live in the Milwaukee area. He's an accountant, and she's a consultant for an investment company based out of Chicago. They both work from home most of the time. Only James needs to go into the downtown Milwaukee office once a week while all of Leah's work is remote. She has put her statistics degree to good use, almost all of her work revolves around spreadsheets, coding, and "forecasting" whatever that means (since when does forecast not mean predicting the weather?).

Bree is also engaged, her fiance is a building contractor, mostly interior work for new housing developments. They live in Michigan, pretty much straight across Lake Michigan from here in Grand Haven, a small town along the lakeshore. She hasn't put her English degree to much use, she works at an eye doctor as a receptionist. Her wild side definitely toned down after college though. Moving back to her hometown, there wasn't much of a crazy party scene like there was in college. They're planning a winter wedding, between Christmas and New Year when the family would be in town visiting anyway. "Kill two birds with one stone," she had said.

Jessica did put her English degree to good use, going on to get her master's in English Literature from the University of Chicago. She now teaches at the community college in the town she grew up in just outside of Columbus, Ohio. Her boyfriend currently lives in Portland, Maine, so she spends most of her time off traveling that way, except for this weekend in May. My guess is they'll get engaged by the end of the year.

Spencer is about to wrap up her PhD in Chemistry, and has been applying to jobs at various pharmaceutical companies. Likely she'll end up in the Pacific Northwest or New England. She's still single, having dated on and off throughout college and grad school but never settling down with anyone. She still rock climbs regularly, and her naked body shows it. Not only is she still the slimmest of the group, she also has various bruises and scrapes on her shins and forearms.

Speaking of bodies, I have put on a dozen pounds or so since graduating. I never had abs, and I definitely don't now. I'm up a size or two in pants, and wear a medium instead of a small for most of my tops. Jackson says he likes "a little more junk in the trunk" but I'm not convinced.

We did end up finally "sealing the deal" a few nights after Leah's party. Us girls spent that weekend at James' house, his roommates already moved out for the summer. Jackson's roommates were staying in town for the summer so the spare space was limited there. It was nice to be able to just walk a couple blocks up the road to see him though. Once we were back into The Hollow on Monday, we spent the day cleaning and airing everything out. We did many loads of laundry to get the smoke smell out of our clothes and sheets. Wanting to get the most out of every load, I had tossed in all of the clothes I had on except for my panties. No one besides the girls were here, and they'd seen it all already. Little did I know Jackson was going to show up, and soon after him seeing me topless doing housework, my panties were off and his cock was deep inside my pussy. We fucked three times that day, and nearly every day since except when I'm on my period and we stick to blowjobs and handjobs.

In the years since, Bree has also gained a few more pounds, although she always had an ass that made heads turn at the gym, so the extra pounds have only added to the curviness of her body. Jessica looks identical to what she used to, but she recently cut off a majority of her hair into a cute little bob. And of course, our favorite ginger, Leah, hasn't changed a bit, still that same pale skinned redhead with perky tits and a nice round ass. My plans to get her to come out of her shell the day she turned 21 really stuck. She's definitely the most confident looking of the five of us naked girls, proudly standing with her hands on her hips, eyes closed, soaking up the first rays of morning sun.

Ever since that first skinny dip, we've made it a tradition to come back to this same beach every weekend after exam week (or what would be exam week after graduation). It was much easier our senior year, since we were still on an academic calendar and living just down the road at The Hollow. Now, we have this weekend marked off on our calendar every year. James' uncle still owns the house on the lake, and he rents it out to us this first weekend in May every year. We all take Friday off from work to travel here, those of us closer arriving in the morning while others show up later after a long day of traveling. We spend Friday night eating, drinking, and catching up, along with a bunch of reminiscing about college days. No longer being in our party-all-night phase of those college years, we typically call it a night shortly after midnight, but set our alarms for 5 AM to take a walk down to the beach to watch the sunrise.

Of course by "watch the sunrise," I mean strip naked, dive into the water, and watch the sun come up over the lake standing shoulder to shoulder with our lifelong friends.

The End.