The First Threesome

Story Info
The first time my wife experienced two men at the same time.
3.5k words
4.4
32.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, welcome to the first of some accounts from my sordid past. Some are totally true. Some have been slightly embellished and some pure fantasy. I will leave you to decide!

My name is James. My wife, and heroin of some of these tales is Annette. My good friend Stuart makes up the three. Although, as you will read, those involved in the fun are not always the same three! Names have been changed to protect the not-so innocent.

I have been a bad boy! I have not always been faithful, and it is fair to say I do regret that now. But at the time I was having way too much fun to care! You know what they say about men having their brain in their dicks!!

The first experience where I shared Annette was totally unplanned. The thought had not even crossed my mind. Which is why I guess it remains burned in my memory, and wank-bank many years later.

I had my own flat. It was a one bedroomed first floor flat from a house conversion. It was basic but it was mine. Well, 5% was mine. The other 95% belonged to Barclays.

It was a proper 'man pad' with a large leather sofa and wide armchair. There was only enough room for just the two. The rest of the room was taken with a dining table and big TV in one corner.

Although it was mine. Stuart, my best mate had found himself homeless, after a bust up with his girlfriend. So we shared the single bedroom.

And no, not like that. We were good friends, but not that good! Both of us were definitely only interested in the opposite sex!

Sex being the operative word! We worked together and both had reputations for being womanizers.

Anyway, enough of the boring stuff. Down to why you are reading this. The sex!

I had been seeing Annette for about 6 months. She was a schoolteacher and quite prim and proper. But had a gorgeous face, pert little tits and legs to die for!

Oh, by the way, I am definitely a 'leg man'. And, in particular, legs encased in nylon! Stockings, hold-ups, tights. I'm not fussy. Just nylon! And I just adore nylon-clad feet! I have a real fetish for all the above.

She had her own place, and we had the usual dating relationship. I would normally visit her at her place due to my lodger. She had nothing against Stuart but obviously did not want to stay at mine in my single bed, 2 feet away from Stuart in his!

Stuart and I worked shift work, and not always the same. On this particular Friday he was supposed to be working nights, but his shift got cancelled.

I was not supposed to be seeing Annette so the two of us decided to have a night in and watch a film. Stuart sat in the armchair; I laid out on my sofa opposite. My usual place.

About 8 there was a knock at the door. I was not expecting anyone so went downstairs to see who could be knocking.

To my pleasant surprise there stood Annette. "I know you were having an evening in, but I thought I would come and keep you company".

I was pleased to see her, but surprised. I invited her in and she squeezed past me in my tiny hall and gave me a peck on the lips as she past. She was clearly in the mood for more than tv.

Being the gentleman I am, I let her walk up the stairs in front of me. And am I glad I am such a gentleman!

As she walked up in front of me, I was rewarded with the sight of her wearing a short black 'skater' style mini skirt. And with every step, the back flipped out revealing her sexy black sheer nylon stocking tops. The really sheer ones with no lycra. They feel so smooth and hard, but when she bends her knees, the wrinkles just demand stroking!!

To finish the view, she wore 5 inch stiletto black patent court shoes that turned her slender ankle in a way any man would fall at her feet and worship the ground she walked on.

And for a man with a foot fetish?? Well, I will leave you to imagine how I felt! But if you can't work it out, my cock reached the top of the stairs 5 seconds before me!

She had her black leather bomber jacket on, so I did not know what delights awaited me on her top half. But suffice to say, I had forgotten all about Stuart sat in the lounge.

I should have thought to warn Annette before she walked in, but I didn't. I honestly do not know if I just did not think of it, or I got a kick out of thinking about Stuart seeing my girlfriend dressed for sex. In hindsight, knowing myself as I do now, I am sure I got as big a buzz thinking about him seeing her dressed as she was as I had seeing her myself.

As she walked up the stairs, she was talking to me. Something about hoping I did not mind her turning up un-announced and knowing Stuart was at work we could enjoy an evening at mine for a change. To be honest, I was not listening. I was too busy enjoying the view of her stocking-clad legs and the flash of her bare bum as the skirt floated in and out.

Was she 'commando' or was it a thong? Personally, I did not mind. As long as I found out some time tonight.

As she got to the top of the stairs, I saw her turn the corner towards the lounge and as she disappeared out of sight for a second I just saw her shrug the jacket off her shoulders as she entered the lounge. I was still oblivious to what adorned her top half.

All I heard was an exclaimed "oh, what are you doing here? You were supposed to be on nights!" Annette did not sound happy.

And when I entered the lounge, I understood why. She was wearing a sheer white blouse that was so see-through her hard nipples were totally visible in their balcony bra beneath the see-thru blouse!

Her arms automatically came up to her chest. In a vein effort to hide her delights beneath.

"Nice to see you too!" Stuart said with a broad smile right across his face. He was making no effort to look at her face. He seemed to be getting pleasure watching her squirm in embarrassment as he blatantly admired her pert, succulent tits.

I asked what she wanted to drink to diffuse the situation and walked into the kitchen. Annette followed quickly behind asking what Stuart was doing there. She was clearly concerned how he had seen her, and how much of her he had seen.

She said she should leave, and I pointed out it was a bit late for that. He would never un-see what he had seen. I told her I really did not want her to leave. I went over to her and embraced her saying how she looked so good I just had to enjoy her more. And she had clearly gone to so much effort it would be a shame to waste it now.

Annette shrugged and kind of melted in my arms. She was clearly warming to the idea.

I suggested I pore her a glass of red wine. That way she would not be able to drive home and would have to stay the night. It was clear that had been her intention coming round here in the first place.

I poured her a large glass and led her, tentatively, back into the lounge. Stuart played the gentleman and kept his eyes on the tv as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

Annette and I made ourselves comfortable on the sofa and got engrossed in the film without talking. I put my arm around her shoulder, and she snuggled into my chest, her arms fixed across her chest saving her dignity as much as she could in that outfit! Stuart somehow disappeared back into his armchair, but I could see his attention was more on Annette's legs than it was on the action on the tv.

My mind started working overtime. We had never been in this situation before. But the thought of showing off my sexy girlfriend to my best friend got me thinking. And definitely got me excited.

She was still clearly very self-conscious. As she sat watching the tv her arms remained high up on her chest, covering her exposed nipples under the sheer white blouse.

I knew I could not rush things. This was brand new territory for all three of us.

I knew if I tried to ease her arms down, I would just be met by resistance. She felt too blatant sat there. So I had to try another way.

When the two of us had been alone in my flat before we would normally lay on the sofa together. Both on our sides, me behind her. Her spooning into me.

I knew this was the way forward. I edged my body to the right, pushing behind her and whispered, "Lets lay down".

As I brought my legs up and stretched out behind her Annette seemed to accept the move. And before she knew it, we were both laying on the sofa, on our sides, our heads towards the tv, our feet towards Stuart.

Again, we all seemed to ignore everyone else as we made ourselves comfortable. My right arm was under Annette's neck and folded back. The natural position was to gently caress her left breast. My left hand rested on the top of her thigh. On top of her short skirt and so close to the sexy pleasures just a few inches away.

I felt Annette tense, so remained still. My hands enjoying their vantage spots but not taking advantage. I knew I had to play this slow if I was going to get this any further.

I kept still for what seemed an eternity. But slowly began to tease my finger around her quickly hardening nipple. We remained still, watching the tv as though it was all that mattered. Yet I am sure I felt her pulse increase and her breathing become shorter, but more intense.

I kept my attention on her ever-hardening nipple and then increased the pressure on her hip with my left hand.

Annette stared avidly at the tv and did not respond positively or negatively to my increased affections. I took this as permission to continue.

I slowly started to stroke her thigh. Running my left hand down off of her short, pleated skirt onto that silky smooth stocking-clad thigh.

What with my right hand tweaking her sensitive nipple and my left gently caressing her thigh, Annette clearly started to relax. It helped that Stuart remained motionless. I even forgot he was there for a minute.

I began to lengthen the stroke of my hand up and down that silky thigh. My cock was straining against my zip, pocking her hard in the back. I knew my ploy was working when she instinctively pushed back on my groin. And I am sure her breathing was getting more intense.

But Annette remained fixed, her eyes glued to the TV as though if she did not acknowledge anything she was not to blame. I could live with that! I was more than happy to take the blame!!

As I continued to stroke her thigh, I increased the length of my stroke. Each time going slightly higher. And each time giving Stuart a flash of stocking top. And I'm guessing, by now, some bare thigh. And who knows, had Stuart found out if she was 'Commando' or not before me?

The though excited me. It spurred me on to see how far this could go.

As my hand came up the next time, I slid it slightly forward. Aiming towards the prize that awaited between her smooth thighs.

I felt the distinctive rasp of her thong and immediately knew which one she was wearing. And my cock twitched in pleasure. It was a tiny black nylon thong. So transparent it hid nothing from view.

My cock twitched again as I realized Stuart must now be able to see her bald sweet pussy through the thin gauze. I was enjoying this more than I would ever have imagined I would. And Annette's apparent arousal just made it even more of a turn on.

I stopped the stroking and started to apply pressure to her sensitive clit as I began to 'dry-hump' her from behind. It was time to turn it up a notch.

Annette was no longer able to hide how she was feeling. She was openly pushing back onto my erection. She now moved her arm away from covering her breasts and grabbed hold of the cushion beneath her to give her more purchase to push back against me.

I reached between us and deftly unleashed my rampant prick. It sprang out from its tight enclosure like a spaniel going on a walk. Annette's skirt was so short my hard cock immediate fell between her hot thighs.

I quickly learnt she was wet. Very wet! She was more turned on than I had realized. She was more turned on than she had ever been before.

My shaft slipped between her hot wet thighs with ease. And with a quick wiggle of her cheeky bum and a slide of her hand between her legs I was buried inside my prim and proper schoolteacher while my mate sat across the room! This was so fucking horny!!

Annette moaned a deep, guttural moan as I sank further inside her. She was usually very quiet during sex. I was not sure if it was because she had an audience, or she moaned for the benefit of her audience. Either way I took this as encouragement.

Her eyes were now firmly shut. She was still pretending she was not involved in these sexual exploits. Other than of course the fact that her boyfriend was fucking her from behind while his best mate watched and was savoring the view of her moist cunt and pert tits through her sexy see-thru clothing.

All pretense had gone now. I put my hand back on her thigh and started openly pounding into her hot dripping pussy. She was so aroused I thought I would pop out with every stroke.

Annette was definitely getting carried away now. She was responding to my touch, pushing back on me hard to get as much cock inside her as she could. Her eyes remained firmly closed though.

Well, if she cannot see what's going on?! I whispered in her ear. "Stuart's watching you."

Annette moaned uncontrollably. But still she kept her eyes firmly shut.

"He's rubbing his hard-on though his jeans." She impaled herself on me. I would swear she was imagining it was Stuart inside her!

"It's not fair on him. Can he get his cock out and wank?"

"Yes". She whispered. This was the first thing she had said throughout this sexcapade.

I nodded to Stuart and we both smiled. I deliberately stopped moving so Annette could hear his zip coming down and the rustle of his jeans as he exposed himself.

She moaned again. Maybe the imagination was exciting as if she had watched. But once she was satisfied he was 'comfortable', she resumed our fuck. Pushing back onto me with more vigor than ever before.

Was she enjoying putting on a show? Being watched? Was she imagining two hard cocks, both aroused for her? Or was she now imagining it was Stuart pounding away at her hot, wet, open sex?!

Either way, she was clearly enjoying this as much as me. And, by the looks of it, Stuart too.

I knew I would not be able to keep this up for too long. I was surprised I hadn't cum my lot way earlier.

I gave her a commentary. "He's wanking hard now. He's sat up to get a better view of you. Fuck, he's hard! He's hard for you!"

Annette was lapping this up. She was now moaning and groaning with every stroke as I fucked her deep and hard. She had pulled her thong to one side and was rubbing her red clit as though there was no tomorrow.

I pushed my luck. "Can he get a better view?"

Annette nodded. Still not speaking other than that earlier "yes". I looked over Annette's shoulder and smiled again at Stuart. I nodded at him. Beckoning him closer.

He smiled and stood. He hard cock still being pounded in his tight fist.

I thought he would kneel further down. So he could watch my cock slide in and out of her glistening lips. But instead, he knelt right in front of her other lips! He was inches from her face, pounding his cock as he pointed it directly at her. What a horny sight.

Annette had kept her eyes tightly shut throughout this movement. She may not have seen him kneel in front of her, but there was no way she did not know he was there.

He was wanking so hard, pre-cum oozing from his tip. She would be able to hear it, feel the breeze on her cheek. And smell the musky smell of sex right there in front of her face.

And then the horniest thing in my life happened! I do not know what made her do it.

With her eyes tightly shut, Annette instinctively reached in front of her, shrugged Stuarts' hand off his pulsing erection and started wanking him off, right in front of her face!

Stuart moaned and pushed forward towards that pretty face. Make-up applied to perfection.

She got the hint. And opened wide.

Annette sucked his cock to the back of her throat and started bobbing her head in time to Stuart's thrusts. She was moaning hard, sending vibrations along his shaft. As if he needed any more stimulation!!

I really do not know who was more turned on. Stuart, getting his cock sucked by his mate's girlfriend. Annette for taking her first 'spit-roast'. Or me for seeing the first signs of my newly discovered 'Hot wife'!! But who cared! It was fucking amazing!!

The sight was too much for me. I felt that inevitable twitch in my cock and the tightening of my ball sack. I was gonna cum. And Stuart was clearly there too.

He pulled out of Annette's mouth, grabbed his cock firmly and moaned "Can I cum?"

"On me" came the earthy response.

"What??" Stuart replied. Almost aghast.

"Cum on my face" Annette commanded. Lust pouring from her words.

And that was it. The spark that ignited the fuel.

Stuart's 'fuel' erupted from his hard cock all over my sweet innocent girlfriend's face!!

Annette's body shook in the most convulsive orgasm she had ever had. Her hot pussy almost sucking my cock dry.

And I erupted deep inside her. I came and came like never before. My head was spinning with desire, amazement and utter elation.

And then, almost as soon as the eruption started in us all, we were silent. Motionless, other than the occasional shudder from Annette as the aftermath of her huge orgasm spread through her again.

She looked back at me with a glazed smile. Stuart's semen coating her cheek and over her lips. I have never seen such a horny sight!

She licked her lips and asked for a tissue. I could not believe how calm she was taking all this. As if it happened every night.

Stuart reached across to the table where I always kept a trusty box of tissues. He handed her the box and Annette proceeded to wipe her face clean of another man's spunk.

She seemed so caught up in what had happed at her head, I do not think she had even noticed I had filled her pussy. And she didn't seem to care!

Nothing else was said. We laid back in our spoons position. My cock still between her soaking wet thighs.

Stuart stood up, did up his jeans and returned to his seat. We all then affixed our eyes on the film that had been playing in the background throughout our frolics.

"Exciting film this." Stuart remarked after what seemed a lifetime. We all laughed and watched the film to the end.

As soon as the credits came on Stuart stood and said his good nights. "Thanks for a great evening" he casually said on his way out.

I saw Annette smile, close her eyes and fall asleep. We stayed there for about an hour before getting up, cleaning down the sticky mess off the leather sofa and then sneaking through to both get into my single bed. Just feet from where Stuart lay sleeping.

So, what would happen in the morning? What would happen after that??