The First Ticks in My Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Ellie, was it good?"

"It was incredible, but a bit scary . . ."

"My darling little sister . . . what you experienced was an orgasm! Your first of many!"

"Orgasm? Isn't that some sort of germ or something?"

"No silly, that's an organism. Totally different!"

"Oh, good . . . It's just that . . . it was so good, I can't stop thinking about it . . ."

"And you can't wait to do it again right?"

"Yeah . . . is that normal?"

"Absolutely! It's the best feeling. I do it all the time. It's called masturbating but I just call it "getting myself off". I think "masturbating" is a nasty word for something so wonderful. Boys do it too but for them it's different and sperm comes out of their penis. I've seen it!"

"Really! Who did you see? Rocky I bet!"

"Yes and another guy at college. But Rocky is the best and he let me do it to him just a few days ago while he touched my breasts. I had an orgasm without even touching my pussy."

"Your what?"

"My pussy. It's an American name for our vaginas. Here, most guys call it a cunt, but I don't like that word either so I just call it my pussy! Rocky calls it my pussy too but I haven't let him touch it yet."

"So what do you and Rocky do? And when do you get to be alone?"

"Rocky lives near my college and his parents are gone all day. We have been going to his house when we both have no classes and for lunch. He's so nice Ellie. Not like the other guys I've been with. Rocky is romantic and not pushy. He lets me set the pace. It all started with heavenly kissing and a bit of touching over our clothes but now we get almost naked. I've kept my knickers on so far, but only just. He has the most beautiful body and his penis is just amazing. I love the feel of it and making him come is so exciting. I got so wet and wanted so badly to touch myself. But Rocky touching and sucking my nipples was enough and I had a nice orgasm from that. Then we fell asleep together in his bed. It was so good."

"Bec, he sucked your nipples? I love to play with mine but I'd never thought of them being sucked. I thought only babies did that to get milk!"

"It's just heavenly! You wait . . ."

"Yeah, I don't even really know a boy!" I replied rather disappointedly.

There was a long silence and then Bec looked at me and said: "I'd like to suck your nipples Ellie . . . if you'd like."

Without realising it my hand was on my breast and my nipples were so hard and aching for something. "OK." I said softly. "I think I'd like that . . ."

It was pretty much time to go to bed anyway so Bec suggested we say goodnight to Mum and Dad who were downstairs watching TV. We went down in our summer PJ's and made a big fuss of them and our upcoming trip. Then we hurried back upstairs and Bec shut her bedroom door and came across to my room. Bec pressed the button on the doorknob and came across to my bed.

"Lets get naked again Ellie . . . it feels so good!" and with that she was standing naked beside my bed. I took my top off and slid the bottoms down. It felt so exciting. Bec was in bed with me, holding me tight, her left breast pressed against my right one.

"Let me show you how Rocky and I kiss."

"OK." I said as Bec moved up and kissed my ear. I was immediately smitten with kissing, just from that kiss on my ear. Bec kissed my eyes so tenderly and then moved down to my mouth, kissing my closed lips. Her lips were wet and she moved left and right. My lips opened and I felt Bec's tongue on my lips. Tentatively I touched her tongue with mine, and my mouth opened.

Something happened to my heart! It was going crazy, beating so fast and loud. And my lips, tongue and mouth took on a life of their own! I couldn't breathe fast enough through my nose and had to break the kiss to take a big breath and then we were back kissing. It was so exciting and then I realised that my legs were wide open and curled around the back of Bec's knees. She was moving her hips against mine and our girl bits . . . pussies, were rubbing against each other. Suddenly it was frantic. I needed to get there and so did Bec! But we couldn't by just rubbing our bits together like that.

"Fuck it!" said Bec and threw herself onto the bed beside me, one leg over mine. The sheet was off and there was enough light for me to see that Bec was furiously rubbing her pussy with her left hand. Her right hand grabbed mine and pulled it to my vey wet and slippery slit. I got the idea and started rubbing, then flicking my little button.

Bec started bucking her hips and her strange "Uhhnn!" sounds were too loud. "Shhh!" I got out between my own ragged breaths.

Bec went rigid beside me and let out a loud moan and I guessed she had "got there!". She turned gently into me and her slippery left hand found my right breast. "Hmmm . . ." she said softly and began to play with my nipple.

"Go Ellie, do it . . ." I was. I was nearly there when Bec's hand slid down to join mine. This was the first time anyone had touched me down there and it was amazing. Bec left me to what I was doing as her fingers worked their way into my hole. Oh, is that what a penis would feel like?

It didn't take much, just a few seconds and the dam burst again. I knew what to expect this time and I rode it for as long as I could. That unbelievable pleasure feeling filled me. I grabbed Bec's hand to still what she was doing. Bec knew and slowed to a stop but left her finger in me.

My breathing returned to normal and I was drifting into a languid sleep, my legs entwined with Bec's. Bec reached over, kissed me and said: "Sleep tight little sister." And slid out of my bed. I think I heard my bedroom door close softly.

And that was how tick number 2 made it into my diary!

Chapter 5

Life was pretty busy back then before we headed to Europe, but I found time to do myself most nights before I fell asleep, adding ticks and numbers to my diary. Bec and I talked a lot, mostly about Rocky and what she was doing with him. Bec told me that whilst she liked Rocky a lot, she didn't think she was in love with him. It seemed that this was a relationship of convenience . . . sexual convenience!

The weekend before we left for Europe Bec and I went to the beach on the Saturday as Sunday was planned for packing. Rocky arrived around midday and as it wasn't a great beach day, suggested we go to his place for some lunch and a movie. Rocky's Mum, a beautiful typical Swedish woman who looked more like Rock's sister than his mother, made us pizza and left us to watch a movie whilst she and Rocky's Dad went shopping.

The movie had barely started and Bec and Rocky were stretched out on the lounge whilst I tried to make myself inconspicuous on a big comfortable chair. Rocky tried to get Bec to go to his room and I could tell he was concerned that I was cramping his activities with Bec.

"It's OK, Ellie's cool. She'll just watch . . ." said Bec, giving me a wink. I tried to watch the movie but my eyes were drawn back to more and more skin as Rocky and Bec got into their sexy gyrations on the lounge. Bec pulled Rocky's T-shirt over his head and the sight of his broad shoulders, well-developed chest and flat tummy really got me interested in the male body. There was a nice amount of hair on his chest and I was surprised to see that his dark brown nipples were quite prominent. His broad shoulders and muscles that moved beautifully under his slightly tanned skin was a new turn-on for me! Rocky obviously kept in shape!

Bec didn't take much persuasion to remove her top and bra and seeing her breasts squashed against Rock's Chest whilst their tongues danced had me squirming in the big armchair. Rocky kissed his way down Bec's throat and soon had a large part of one breast sucked into his mouth whilst he squeezed and twisted the other nipple between his fingers and thumb. Bec was obviously in heaven with her head thrown back and gurgling sounds coming from her open mouth.

I was now doubled up in the big chair with my head on the arm and my hands under my T-shirt and bra, caressing my own breasts and nipples.

Now Bec was sliding her hands over Rocky's lower back and trying to get her hands under his belt to caress his bum. There was an urgency to this and as there was no room, Bec was soon fumbling with Rocky's belt and the zip of his jeans. I think she was practiced at this as his jeans were soon over his backside and down his thighs. Bec's hands were inside his underwear and I could see them caressing his bum! Rocky was moving his mouth from breast to breast and then began to nibble on Bec's nipples, which caused her to begin whimpering like a lost puppy.

Rocky began thrusting his hips and I could see the outline of his penis straining inside his underwear. He lifted off Bec's breasts long enough to say: "Hold me Bec . . ."

Rocky's underwear soon joined his jeans around his knees and there was his magnificent penis jutting out and pointing at Bec's tummy. OMG, what a thing! It was huge and beautiful, yet terrifying. How would something that big ever fit inside my tiny little opening??

Bec's hands went to it and her fingers encircled the head. I could see it glistening and Bec began smoothing liquid from the tip over the bulbous top and down the shaft. I could see it was now all shiny and slippery. With her hands Bec made a sort of tube for it and Rocky began thrusting into the opening, the head poking through near her wrists. It was mesmerising but didn't last long as the slippery stuff had dried and his penis wouldn't slide in her hands.

In a flash Bec unzipped her jeans, pushed them and her knickers down to her knees and then put both hands between her legs. She was so wet and there was now ample slippery stuff on her hands. Bec made her hands into a kind of artificial pussy and Rocky went wild as he pushed his penis in and out in increasing urgency. Twice more Bec scooped more moisture from her pussy and then it happened . . .

Rocky grunted and his head raised. With a growl Rocky pushed forward and I watched as spurt after spurt of pearly white liquid anointed Bec's heaving tummy. Then Rocky collapsed onto Bec and he began kissing her again. Bec's hands were on Rocky's bum, kneading the orbs of flesh in slowing circles until they both stopped moving and just kissed softly.

I realised that my jeans were undone and my left hand was inside my very wet knickers, my hand had stilled but I could feel my bud pulsing. I wanted to move but I didn't want to make a sound and break the spell.

Bec moved first and began pushing her jeans and knickers off her lower legs with her feet. It was a struggle with Rocky on top of her. They both laughed and then Rocky stood up beside the lounge, his penis now hanging limply. I got my first good look at a man in his normal state. His penis and scrotum were much larger than I expected and they swayed together as he moved. I wanted to see him closer but I still couldn't move. I thought that if I didn't move they would continue to pretend that I wasn't there.

Bec sat up, now totally naked and I could see Rock's sperm on her tummy and breasts. Rocky picked up his t-shirt and began to wipe his offering from Bec's body. She stood to make it easier and then took the scrunched up shirt and wiped Rocky. They stood looking at each other.

"Good?" asked Bec.

"Oh yeah Bec, you make it feel like I'm actually fucking you. You make me come so hard. But, now it's your turn."

"My turn for what?" asked Bec playfully.

"I'm going to make you come so hard you will so want to fuck me!"

"You reckon?"

Chapter 6

Rocky had reached out and was caressing Bec's breast. Bec pushed against his hand and put both her hands over Rocky's. "Oh Yes . . ." moaned Bec.

I watched Rocky's penis grow. All on it's own without Bec touching, it went from floppy to rock hard pointing up at about 45 degrees. It was bobbing around as Rocky moved and it was truly magnificent. I didn't know then that it was the biggest penis I would encounter in my life to date. I was impressed and thought that Bec must have been quite afraid of it! Although she appeared to love it too!

Bec began to crumble at the knees and slipped back onto the lounge. Rocky followed and knelt between Bec's legs, her thighs resting on Rock's knees. Rocky ran his hands up the inside of Bec's thighs and used his hands to frame her entire vulva. He pushed and Bec's legs opened wider and her knees fell back, totally opening her to Rocky's gaze. He massaged without actually touching Bec's girl bits. Her lips were puffy and her slit opened. I could see her pinkness and I realised that I had been holding my breath for ages. Slowly I let my breath out and silently sucked in a new one as my fingers began to work up and down, brushing my little bud with each stroke. It was delicious but I knew I couldn't make myself climax or they would have to acknowledge me.

With a palpable hunger, Bec pulled Rocky to her and wrapped her arms around Rocky like she would never let him go. Bec's legs went around Rocky's hips and Rocky lifted his bum so that his penis must have been right at Bec's pussy. Rocky made small thrusting movements with his hips and I thought they were going to do it!

Bec was moaning into Rocky's neck and said softly: "Oh Roc, I want to but . . ."

"I know . . . but I have something else for you . . ."

With that Rocky began to move back down Bec's heaving body, kissing her neck, her breasts and her tummy. Where was he going with these trailing kisses?

Rocky's arms went under Bec's bum and he lifted her whilst he moved back and bent his head to kiss the crease where her legs began. I was not breathing again but I gasped when Rocky moved to the centre and kissed the top of Bec's pussy. Fortunately my gasp was masked by Bec's own gasp as Rocky pushed his mouth into Bec's pussy.

I was shocked! Surely he wasn't going to do this! This must be something that only Rocky knows about. Kissing a girls vagina!

But if Rocky hadn't done this before and if Bec didn't know about this bizarre activity, then neither showed any hesitation. I watched, transfixed as Rocky licked Bec's slit from bottom to top. Bec shuddered and drew in her breath as he reached the top. Rocky repeated this slow lick several times, his tongue extended and stiff. Bec tilted her pelvis up to give Rocky better access and her knees fell back to touch the sides of her breasts. It was obvious that Bec was enjoying this and had no thought of holding back from Rocky's oral attack.

Encouraged by Bec's offering of her most intimate parts, Rocky mashed his lips into Bec's folds and I could see that he was working his tongue into her hole, her vagina. Bec pushed up into his mouth as much as she could and began to make unintelligible noises that seemed to spur Rocky to more frenzied tongue activity. There was a lot of wet, mushy, slurping sounds and it was clear that Bec's wetness was mixed with Rocky's saliva.

Rocky must have been uncomfortable in that position because he was bent double between Bec's legs. He stretched up whilst on his knees and his beautiful penis bobbed about as he moved. He took it in his hand and pointed it down to Bec's glistening pussy where he worked the tip around in her wetness till he found Bec's button. Bec was thrashing around under him as he worked it against her sensitive spot so fast it was a blur.

Bec suddenly lifted off the bed and let out a long low growl. This was a signal to Rocky who dived down to engulf Bec's entire pussy in his mouth. I could see he was probing her with his tongue and must have been swallowing the copious wetness Bec oozed.

But it was too much for Bec who pushed his head up and away and panted: "Enough Roc . . . . can't take . . . . . any more! Oh fuck, that was unbelievable! So, that's why everyone raves about oral! I can't imagine anything better than that!"

"Ha! . . . you wait Bec. Wait till I put this inside you!" said Rocky as he brandished his fantastic penis at Bec who sat up and reached for the monster before her eyes.

"If oral was so good for me, I suppose you'd like me to do it to you now huh?"

"If you'd like to Bec . . . but we can just do another hand job if you'd prefer . . ."

"No, I at least want to try . . . I feel I owe you after that!"

Bec sat on the edge of the lounge and Rocky climbed around her to lie on his back mumbling something about it being easier for her if he was lying down. Bec got back on the lounge and kneeled between Rocky's legs, his erection standing tall before her.

I think they had long forgotten I was even there in the room with them as I had been quiet as a mouse and only my eyes and the top of my heads showed above the arm of the huge chair. I had managed to push my jeans and panties down past my hips and both hands were working my very wet pussy. But I dared not make it happen for fear of the noise I might make. So, I just kept it simmering, just one notch down from where I knew I couldn't stop.

Bec was now comfortable and whilst holding Rock's shaft with her right hand, she leaned forward, put her left hand on Rocky's chest and played with his nipple. Rocky moaned and thrust his hips upward in supplication. It was obvious what he wanted Bec to do.

Her left hand slid down to Rocky's hips, encircled the base of his shaft and held him down whilst she seductively leaned forward and stuck out her tongue to lick a small drop of clear liquid from the tip of Rocky's stilled penis. Rocky watched in fascination as Bec curled her tongue back into her mouth, closed her lips and closed her eyes.

I'd seen her do this with a chocolate. Seconds ticked by ands we were frozen in anticipation. Suddenly Bec's eyes opened and with a smile she said "Not bad . . . not bad at all!" I think she was mimicking Dad when he tasted wine!

Bec leaned over Rocky's penis again, licked her lips and then formed an "O" before forcing her lips over the head as if it was him entering her other virgin lips! I watched transfixed as Bec moved down so that the head disappeared and filled her cheeks. Rocky exhaled at the same time I did, so he didn't hear me, but Bec did and I saw her turn her head to look across the now darkening room to where I was cocooned in the chair. It was like I was suddenly remembered and I caught the slightest of smiles form Bec, as much as he could smile with her mouth full of Rocky!

Bec began to bob her head up and down, slowly and with the purpose of going slightly lower each time. I watched as more and more of his glistening rod entered Bec's ever-engulfing mouth. It was amazing. How could she do that?

Then she slowed and changed her angle of attack so she could push further down. After a few attempts to get more of him into her mouth and obviously her throat, Bec paused, sat up and moved her jaw around. The she looked straight at me and said: "Ellie, get over here and try this!"

Her command was like I had been caught robbing a bank! I was petrified to be acknowledged as even being there! I couldn't reply.

I watched in shock as Rocky raised himself onto his elbow and looked at where I was hiding.

"Come on, you've got to try this . . . it's amazing! And my jaw hurts!"

Rocky smiled at me and without knowing it I started to move. I must have pulled my jeans up a bit so I could sort of slide over to them.

Bec reached for my hand and put it around Rock's penis. It was a shock and I quickly took it away. He felt quite different to how I imagined. He was hot to the touch but there was something more and I edged my hand back. He was hard and soft at the one time and the skin moved so smoothly over the hardness beneath. He was slick with Bec's saliva and something else I sensed as I slid my hand up and allowed the ridge to disappear into my curled fingers and thumb.

Oh, the magnificence of it. I instantly loved it. Awe filled me and I knew that I loved this man thing that they had all kept hidden from me till today.