The First Ticks in My Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without any conscious thought my hand started to move and I twisted it to feel more of him with each stroke. Rocky touched my back and I jumped but didn't miss a beat, my eyes not leaving this magnificence before me. Rocky's hand slid under my t-shirt and stroked my back. It was fire. He moved in time with my hand. Suddenly I was aware that Bec was still there kneeling back watching me stroke her man's penis. I glanced up at her and she was smiling down at me and gave me an encouraging gesture.

Rocky grabbed the back of my t-shirt and lifted. Bec saw what he was trying to do and in a flash she was behind me lifting my top over my head. I hadn't put on a bra after the beach so I was suddenly topless. I let go of Rocky's penis only long enough for my top to slide off my arm.

I could feel my nipples react to the situation. They were rock hard and sort of ached. Rocky's fingers found them and I almost collapsed as he caressed my breasts and pinched my nipples. It was so intense I felt that I couldn't see or hear what was going on.

"Suck him Ellie." Said Bec softly into my ear as she stood behind me. "You'll love it!"

I had to stand to get my head in a position to take Rocky in my mouth and as I did, Bec slid my Jeans and panties down. My panties actually stuck to me they were so wet!

Rocky immediately had his right hand between my legs, sliding his thumb into my slit. I was trying to hold still enough to direct his throbbing penis into my mouth, but I couldn't! I had no control over my body and was swaying all over the place until I felt Bec grab me and steady me.

Never in my life had I experienced such a sensory assault. Rocky's hands were fire on my body and I was gasping as I tried to put his unbelievably beautiful penis between my lips.

It was too much. Too many firsts!

First time I had seen a naked man . . .

First time I had seen an erect penis . . .

First time I had watched people having sex . . .

First time I had seen a man ejaculate . . .

First time I had seen oral sex . . . or even thought of it . . .

First time a man had touched my breasts . . .

First time a man had touched my pussy . . .

First time I had touched a penis . . .

And now, I was about to take a penis into my mouth for the first time! I wanted to . . . almost desperately! I steadied myself and my lips touched the top of his purple cock. I actually though "Cock" as it slid between my lips and I swirled my tongue around the head.

Something happened to me. I wanted it all in my mouth . . . now! But I couldn't control myself as something was buried in my pussy. Something bigger than my own or Bec's fingers. It was thrusting up into me and I was pushing down onto it. I couldn't see so I felt to see what it was. It was Rocky's thumb and it felt huge inside me. My fingers went around his thumb and I felt it sliding up into me. In a trance like state, I felt his other hand join mine and begin to work up and down my slit, grazing over my button each time. He found it as it grew and began to flick it.

Just when I thought I couldn't take anything else, Bec found my breasts and cupped them in an embrace from behind, sliding my nipples between her slippery fingers.

"Got to get his cock in my mouth!" was a recurring thought and I succeeded with a huge effort. I held him with two hands, one on top of the other and let the head invade my mouth as he thrust upward with urgency.

My tongue was over the hole in the end and I tasted his saltiness and something oozing out of there. Rocky became super urgent with his fingers in my slit and with his thrusting into my mouth.

Somewhere, far away I heard a growing cry . . . a man's cry . . . a man's growl and suddenly his semen filled my mouth. It was hot and thick. There was another spurt and another and it was going everywhere. I was losing it! This precious man juice was escaping before I could swallow it. I have no idea how I knew I was supposed to swallow it, but I knew I wanted to . . . I had to!

I was being lifted off the ground by the thing in my pussy and the strumming of my button was a constant pain that I was loving. I willed myself down onto that thumb but his strength was amazing as he impaled me with it.

Then I screamed as my dam burst like never before. My mouth flew off his penis but I held on with a death grip as he continued to spurt up at me. As I fell sideways onto Rocky's chest, Bec's hands joined Rocky's in my pussy, so that I didn't know who was who and which hand was doing what to me. I just lay there, coming and coming until all went black.

Tick number 3 was a game-breaker. How could a man's hand in me and his penis in my mouth make it so unbelievably intense and fantastic?

Chapter 7

Bec got me home after she and Rocky cleaned me up and re-dressed me. I was in a sort of trance and Bec told Mum that I was unwell and needed to go to bed. I remember Mum checking on me and questioning Bec but I slept for about 14 hours that night and felt sort of groggy the next morning. Bec was wonderful and took care of me although she kept asking if I was OK.

Over the next few days Bec and I packed and re-packed our bags and talked endlessly about our upcoming trip. I was content to stay at home mostly and at night I relived what happened at Rocky's house, giving myself a series of wonderful orgasms as I re-created the event in my mind and my hand flew on my clitoris.

Bec talked incessantly about Rocky and insisted she wasn't in love with him. We discussed my involvement and Bec told me that Rocky kept asking when I would return. I was afraid that if I did, it couldn't be as incredible as that first time that I had trapped in my mind forever to relive whenever I wanted to. If I did it again, surely it would break the magic I had secured in my senses.

There were now 12 ticks in my diary and I was starting to think that I needed to classify them and maybe rate each orgasm. Most were of my own doing, meaning that I was alone and just did it, including that incredible first one. But there was one with Bec when it was just the two of us in my bed, and there was one with Rocky and Bec!

Bec began to talk about wanting to go to the next stage with Rocky. "I really want that beautiful thing in me . . . deep in my pussy. I want to ride him and feel him squirt into me!"

The next day Bec said she wanted to lose her virginity to Rocky even though she didn't love him. "I love his cock Ellie. Surely you know what I mean. It must be so wonderful to be filled with it. I'm going to do it Ell! My period is due in a couple of days so if we did it I can't get pregnant can I?"

"That's scary Bec! I don't know . . . can't you use something, a condom?" I said nervously.

"Hmm, we could . . . but I so much want to feel him spurt his stuff in me. Helen at College says it's the best. I should go on the pill but there's no time before we go and I want to do it with Rocky in case he's not interested in me when we get back."

"Why wouldn't he be interested when you get back?" I mused.

"Well, he'll have some other girl while we are away for sure. We've talked about this and we have no commitments to each other. It's just what we love doing together . . . And maybe I'll fall in love in Europe! Laughed Bec.

That night Bec spent a long time on the phone with Rocky and they set up a date for the following day when Rocky would have his home to himself for the day.

Then Bec spent an eternity in the bathroom and just as I was getting ready for bed, she came to my room to show me that she had waxed her pubic hair. It was all a bit red and puffy but no hairs! It did look adorable and Bec said with a grin that she'd have to put lots of moisturiser on it.

Bec then told me how nervous she was. "His cock is so big Ellie, what if I can't get it in me? And it's probably going to hurt like hell the first time. Rocky says we'll use KY Gel and it will be easy, but I'm still scared."

She went quiet for a bit and then, looking at me lovingly said: "Ellie, will you come with me? Just to be there for me?"