All Comments on 'The First Time'

by CoventinaNyx

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hardon material

one of the best of this storyline that I have read for a while

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 11 years ago
Good job

You handled the background story of her breakup with her husband and the emotional shock of such an event very well. Yes the fact see finds herself wanting her friend's son is a little off, but the story is a bit of fantasy. You did very good with this and I hope to read more of your efforts. Thank you

Cyrano50Cyrano50over 11 years ago
Cumtastic!

Great First Time story. Hope there's a sequel.

Lee2012Lee2012over 11 years ago
Great Job

Not the typical young stud, older rejected woman, lets fuck all night.....storyline. Keep writing.

Lee

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lovely

I loved the emotion of the story; it heightened the erotic elements. I've read your other story, all 3 parts, and enjoyed them all. Keep writing, you're getting better as you go!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A lot of love and emotion is written into this story

I was hoping she was going to give him a key to her house, so he could come to her house and pleasure her anytime he wanted.

I wonder if Tony's mom didn't set it all up; for Lucy and Tony to be alone together, by Tony telling his mom that he was in love with Lucy, and that being alone with Lucy is what he wanted for his birthday...

Wouldn't it be so perfect if; by Tony's cock being so much longer than Lucy's ex-husband's and Tony's young sperm being so much more potent, Lucy finally became pregnant by Tony, and Tony wouldn't be denied the pleasure of being the father of their child, and moved in with her to love her and help her through her pregnancy and raising their baby.

Lucy may have tried to fight it, but Tony demanded that she marry him to give the baby the family life that it deserved, and having a loving mother and father.

Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too True

With such emotion in the story it would be great to see Tony get Lucy pregnant. The Ex still sterile and been two-timed by "his" 24 year old.

CoventinaNyxCoventinaNyxover 11 years agoAuthor
Mind readers!

First, thank you to everyone who commented and voted for this story! I enjoyed writing it and cant wait to follow up with part two (coming soon!). I'm so glad you're enjoying reading it. To Digdaddyrich and anonymous: are you reading my mind? Picking up on Maria's part in the birthday dinner and even the twist with the ex. I was planning to end with that but I guess I'll just have to write more chapters just to see if I can stay ahead of you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
super story

been a long time reader on this forum, your story was well paced with a great build, keep up the good work, look forward to your next submission

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amainglad

very nice story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sweet

Where is lucy going to take her young lover! Perhaps a weekend getaway?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done!

I can describe this story with two words..... absolutely superb, keep writing friend.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
So extra nice.

I did enjoy that so rare occasion on 'Lit', of a female viewpoint.

Top stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fuck

Awesome....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow !

That was hot, short and sweet ! If only everyone's first time could be like that !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The sex was hot, but

I had a hard time believing the story. Oh, an older woman often initiates a younger man, but seldom is the younger--and virginal--man the aggressor. If a dude reaches 18 and is still a virgin, he's going to be a little shy. The older woman would have to take more initiative.

Also, just watching porn is not enough to become an expert on cunnilingus.

I like more realism in my fantasies--even with hot sex scenes. So, I only gave this 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Young Stud-Muffin - Older Female Mother Image

Nice touch to the story at the end. Enjoyed reading the story of how he got his dick wet for the first time.

thebug37thebug37almost 9 years ago
Sexy older woman and a young virgin stud

Perfect combination for a perfect story of love and lust.

P.LighthouseP.Lighthouseabout 8 years ago
Just perfect!

Five stars and favorite story!

Your 2013 outstanding story is complete as "first time", but it's not finished.

I'd like to read more about these lovers. Their beautiful love story deserves to continue and your readers deserve to read it.

Please let your imagination fly and delight us with your writing quality.

Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good, good.

Where do I send the laundry bill for this one? Where was this woman when I was 18 and could get it up five times a day?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is a really sweet story, I always enjoy the more emotional ones best!! Hope you keep writing this is amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

So hot and sweet!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I totally enjoyed it. I think a hint from his mother that she and his father set it up would be nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous