All Comments on 'The First Time'

by Hotryder1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very well written. I enjoyed your story and hope to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

I have tried to tell people that making love is so different and so much better than having sex, but if they have never experienced love making they will never understand and will never know what they are missing out on. I had sex with a few girls and it was ok, but the first time with my wife I knew she was the one and we would be together for a long time. We lost count of the number of times we made love that night nearly 40 years ago and we are still together and in love.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Very sweet

Sweet and loving story, giving of ones self is the all time expression of love and she showed it by baring her breast to him for the first time.

No woman needs to be ashamed of her breast size they are all beautiful and I love them all, but make no mistake a womans breast is not what makes a woman a woman, even if one or both is removed she is still a woman.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Checked your Bio

Nice picture very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

You do a great job keeping the story going and the interest building. I'd give Chris some chest hair for what must be a muscular and masculine chest. He seems so in love with her, and I'm sure she can trace her fingers through his chest hair, and the hair on his abs. Great reading! When she sucks his cock, her lips can bottom out in his pubic bush!

humminbeanhumminbeanover 9 years ago
Wonderful!

Loving, sweet, just the right shyness, and very hot. Nice one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful Story!

Your story is so hot and well written -- it showcases your fantastic author's talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Great story. Keep up the good work.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 9 years ago
Very hot and descriptive

Every girl should have the kind of gentle, loving man for her first time as you did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
In a park or on a desk?

I thought they were in a park and then he is clearing off the desk?

fifty5fifty5almost 8 years ago
You took ME almost to orgasm!

Just like making love, your story gradually built its pace until the story's heroine (and almost me) came to orgasm. Beautiful story telling: style; pace; and choice of words! I hope your real first time gave you as much joy as your protagonist's gave her. I'm going back to read your others.

Thanks again,

Eff

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous