The First Time

Story Info
Black man reflects on losing virginity to an Asian stripper.
5.5k words
4.49
17.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some men are fortunate in their dealings with the opposite sex. They're the type who can easily make women laugh, charm them, and go through life having a number of girlfriends or sexual partners, often several at once. Some are rich, some are insanely good-looking, while others are have the confident, more extroverted personalities which women like.

Unfortunately, I fall into none of those categories. I've always been shy around women. Whenever I talked to a woman, especially one I found attractive, I felt anxiety bubbling in my stomach and I could barely get a sentence out without stuttering, if I could even approach at all. For the few girls I have gotten close to, it never went beyond friendship. Though it's supposed to be the time people date and hookup I went through college and even a few years beyond that without meeting anyone.

Luckily for me, I did have a friend who was better with women than I was. When I asked him what I could do about getting better at talking to women, he told me that I should consider going to a strip club.

That advice came out of left field, I thought. I'd seen flyers advertising them on the ground and even on car windshields, and I'd always been curious, but I didn't think going to one was for me. Besides, if talking to normally dressed women was difficult for me, how was I supposed to do so with women who were wearing next to nothing?

But that was exactly why I should go, my friend said. For one thing, the women will come up to me, so being too nervous to start a conversation wouldn't be an issue. Second, if I can get used to talking to them, there would be no problem with women after that.

After some deliberation, I decided to take him up on his offer. I didn't have too much money, since I was a writer by trade, but I brought a few hundred just in case (my friend said it was important to tip the girls, and things at those clubs tend to be expensive). I settled on one a few blocks from my apartment, which I'd passed by on the occasional walk into and out of downtown.

I went on a Wednesday night, since going on Friday or Saturday night might be a bit much. There might be more women on the weekends, but the club might be more chaotic, and I wasn't really one for crowds.

I stepped into the foyer, paid the cover charge to the attractive woman behind the desk, who correctly guessed it was my first time in that club, or any strip club, for that matter.

"You know they bring first-timers on stage, right?" she said, laughing.

"Are you serious?"

"No, just kidding," she told me. "But you'll should have a good time."

That was a relief; the last thing I wanted was to be pulled on stage where everyone could see me. I asked the bouncer at the front if I could sit at the bar, who said I could. He directed me into the club. And right away, I saw a very attractive woman moving around one of the two poles on stage. I tried not to look too hard as I made my way to the bar.

Right away, I noticed how smoky the place was. I wasn't used to being in places where people smoked, so the strong smell took some getting used to. There wasn't anyone smoking by the bar, but at some of the tables around the stage, there were men smoking hookah with dancers and chatting.

The rap music they played was much louder than I thought it would be as well. I didn't mind listening to rap, I enjoy it a lot, but I didn't care for the loud, bass-heavy music coming from the speakers. The music was only interrupted by the DJ, who called dancers by name when it was time for them to hit the stage.

But the dancers! This club had women that catered to every taste. They had women of all races with incredible bodies all wearing lingerie and extremely tall heels, each one just as jaw-dropping as the last. I tried my best not to stare for too long but not doing so with a club full of good-looking women wasn't the easiest thing in the world.

The bartender, an attractive woman in her own right came over to me and greeted me, then asked if I wanted anything to drink.

"Maybe just some water," I said, though I had to project my voice over the music. "I'm not much of a drinker."

"Really?" She said. "I think you need a drink to loosen you up."

"I think water's fine. How about I get something to eat?"

"Sure." She handed me a menu; then said she'd be back in a bit. I watched her go to the opposite end of the bar where some other men chatted with some dancers. I figured a hamburger and fries would be a safe choice, so when the bartender came back, I placed my order and she poured me some water while I waited.

Once again, I surveyed the area. Just like the dancers and bartender, even the waitresses here were attractive, though they weren't showing as much skin as the dancers. A few of the dancers smiled at me as they moved past, which I returned, careful not to look down at their bodies.

Would doing so be too degrading? I know I was here to see the girls, but I couldn't help but feel it would be awkward to stare for too long. Just a quick look (or two), then I'd turn away.

The burger and fries I ordered came out quickly. It was a pretty good burger, surprisingly. It might have been because I was pretty hungry, but I certainly wouldn't mind eating another. The fries were great, too.

The bartender came back over and asked how I was doing. I told her the food was great. She refilled my water, then asked if I needed anything else, because it looked like something was on my mind.

She was right. I was expecting the women to come up and talk to me at some point. I'd like to talk to one of the girls, but I was somewhat nervous about starting conversation. I told the bartender this, and she gave me a sympathetic look.

"Well, you have to tip them," she said with a smile. "The girls are only going to talk to guys who are tipping. When you see a girl on stage who you like, go tip her. Or, you can call a girl over and ask for dance if you want."

Just go up to the stage? I looked in that direction and saw two women, one of whom did pole tricks much to the amazement of men sitting at tables in front of the stage. The other twerked while men showered her with dollar bills. Around them, other dancers laughed and talked with who looked like rappers, others with men in business clothes.

Looking at them in comparison to me, it wasn't too difficult to feel out of place.

The bartender brought me the check for my food. After paying and tipping her, I started to get up to go tip the woman doing the pole tricks, but she was heading off the stage, and a woman of Asian descent was taking her place. This time, my gaze lingered a little longer.

Though she was also wearing the same tall heels, she was still shorter than the other women. Her long, dark hair trailed down, stopping at her lower back. The black bra, panties, and stockings really stood out on against her honey-colored skin.

While all of the women in here looked great, in my opinion, she was the sexiest of all the dancers. I found myself unable to take my eyes off of her.

While it was true that I found beauty in all races of women, I would say that over the years, I developed a slight preference for Asian women. I believe that there's beauty in all races of women, but for some reason, I tend to really notice Asian women. I wasn't sure why; I grew up watching rap videos which had more black women and Latinas, but for some reason, I still find them a little more appealing. Their beautiful faces, seductive eyes, long hair ... all of those things really turned me on about them.

Before I knew it, I rose and walked over. The stage wasn't too far from the bar, but while heading there, it seemed miles away. Swallowing hard, I stood in front of the stage, where she danced and took some money out of my wallet and placed it at the edge.

The woman locked eyes with me for a split second, gave me a smile, mouthed "thank you," then went back to dancing. Throughout her performance, she continued to look in my direction. I looked away, her gaze somewhat intimidating, but when I looked back, I still found the woman looking at me. Some other men placed some money at her feet while she danced through some more songs, and when her set ended, she picked up her bills, placed them in a small bag, then walked off the stage.

A few minutes later, I saw her approaching me from the side.

"Hi, how are you?" Her accent was somewhat strong, but not so much that I couldn't understand her.

"I'm fine." Now that she was closer, I got a much better look at her face. The makeup she wore accentuated her natural beauty well. Her cheeks were slightly rosy, and she lined her slanted eyes making them look even more captivating.

"I'm guessing your night's going well?" The woman didn't hear me over the music, so she took a seat on

a bar stool next to me and allowed me to say it in her ear.

"It's okay." Her smile broadened. "I haven't seen you before. Is this your first time here?"

I told her that it was and that it was bit much for me. When she asked why, I told her I wasn't a fan of the loud music and smoke, which she understood.

"You don't party much, huh?"

I shook my head. "I usually keep to myself."

"You should go partying more," she said. "How do other people say it? You should come out of your shell."

"Maybe," I said with a shrug.

The woman rested a hand on my thigh. "What did you say your name was?"

"It's Martin. What's yours?"

"That's a nice name. It suits you. I'm Starla," she said, giving me another smile. "Can I ask you something, Martin? I was wondering if you wanted to get a private dance."

"If you're willing to give me one, sure, but how does it work?"

Starla told me the price for the dances, which wasn't too bad, then told me that she would take me to the club's upper floors and we could have a little more fun. She also added that it would be much quieter so we could hear each other much better.

"I really want to hear you talk to me with that sexy voice," she said. I laughed.

"All right, if you say so."

"Are you ready right now? We can go right now if you want."

I agreed, then she took my hand and led me to the stairs. Since it was darker upstairs, she told me to be careful.

"Me? You're the one wearing those heels. I'm more worried about you tripping over and falling, actually." This made her laugh, then thank me for caring about her.

"I like wearing heels. I'm not that tall, so I wear heels to make me look taller, I feel more powerful when I have my shoes on."

We reached the top of the stairs and the bouncer led us over to a private booth. Instead of starting right away, she sat next to me, then told me that she would wait for the next song to start before dancing.

"Can I ask you a question, Martin?"

"Sure, ask me anything?"

"Do you like Asian girls?" That question surprised me. I told her I find beauty in all races of women, which she liked.

"That's good. You know, I like the dark chocolate," she said with a wink. I laughed.

The next song started, then she stood up and told me to move my legs further apart. Once I did so, she got in between them and began grinding on me. The way her small, bubble-shaped ass felt against me caused me to stir quickly. I shifted in my seat, which made her turn back around.

"Why are you moving? Stay still, baby." I stopped shifting on the bench. Now facing me, she moved her stomach and breasts along my face. As much as I enjoyed the feeling of her ass on me, she looked even better from the front. I was grateful that she didn't spend the entire time turned around.

"Martin, you can touch me. You don't have to be shy."

She must have noticed me sitting on my hands. From what I understood about strip clubs, touching the dancers inappropriately would get you thrown out, so my hands remained out of the way. Slowly, I took my hands and rested them on her lower back while she moved.

"You have nice hands. They're smooth."

"Thanks."

"You have a girlfriend?" I shook my head. "Really? But you're so cute. I'm sure there are a lot of girls who like you."

Starla ran her hands along my arms and told me I had nice muscles. I told her I worked out when I could, which she liked. Again, she said that I should have no shortage of women who wanted to be with me. If there were, they didn't say anything.

When she pressed herself against me again, I hastily removed my glasses. She moaned lightly as her breasts ran across my face. "You're so sexy," I heard her whisper.

She sat up, looked at me for a moment, then smiled. Without warning, she leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. Was that normal for private dances? Either way, I wasn't going to complain.

I kept track of how many songs went by, then told her that we were supposed to be done after that. Though, Starla didn't seem to care. Once again, I let her know that I only bought a certain amount of songs and I didn't want to take her time.

"You don't want any free ones?"

"Wait, you're going to give me some more for free?"

She looked me up and down. "Sure. You're really cute and you're a gentleman. You haven't touched me where I don't want to be touched. And I'm finished after you, so I don't mind giving you some free songs."

While she danced for me, I was able to get a few words with her. I learned that her parents came from Vietnam and that she used to do nails but realized she could make much more money working here. She said some nights were tough, but the money was really good.

"I'm sure," I said.

She asked what I did. I let her know that I wrote for a living. I didn't make much money, but I was able to take care of myself and have fun every once in a while.

"Ooh, fun huh?" Starla stopped moving and ran an index finger along my chest. "How much fun do you have?"

I caught on to what she was asking. "Not much."

"Oh, I'm sure you've had a lot. You can tell me." Starla winked.

"I'm serious."

"Wait." She stared at me. "So are you a virgin?"

I nodded, not seeing a reason to lie. Her eyes widened and her finger didn't leave my chest. A man like me should have had a lot of girls, she said. Starla wondered why I hadn't done anything yet, especially since she was certain women would want to be with me.

"I'm actually somewhat nervous around women," I said. "At least, I have been."

"Really? I couldn't tell. Are you all right now?" I nodded. "That's good."

"I feel relaxed around you. As relaxed as a guy can be with a woman in lingerie grinding on him can be, anyway." She playfully tapped me on the chest and giggled. To my shock, she ground a little harder and faster, then threw he arms around my neck. I watched her, paying special attention to her lips, which she was biting.

How much of this was an act? I knew that the dancers give the impression they're interested in their customers, but I honestly couldn't tell.

That's what makes them good at what they do, I thought.

Once again, she gave me a kiss on the lips, though I was taken aback when she slid her tongue in my mouth. I stroked her long, dark hair and closed my eyes, melting into the kiss. I'd kissed some girls before, but never like this.

I was dismayed when she broke the kiss. Smiling and still on my lap, Starla asked "What are you doing after this?"

"Um, nothing. I was just going to go back to my apartment."

She smirked. "That'? You're just going to go back home?"

"Yeah, pretty much." I shrugged. "I don't have anything else to do. I like getting up early, so if I walk back to my apartment now and head to bed, I should be able to do that."

Her lips were just outside of my ear. "How about you sleep in and we spend a little more time together tonight? We can hang out at your apartment if you want."

I asked if she was sure, since she just met me. It seemed weird that she would want to go to the apartment of a guy she just met. But she told me she didn't mind, especially since this was an opportunity she was looking for.

"Can I tell you something?" I looked into her eyes, listening intently. "I've always wanted to be with a virgin guy. I never took a guy's virginity, and I think it would be sexy to be your first. And I like black guys, too. You're like the best of both worlds."

This worried me. On one hand, taking this woman home with me worried me. Did she do this all the time? And if so, just how many guys did she go home with? Something about this seemed too good to be true.

But on the other hand, there was a woman who was offering to take my virginity. I wasn't sure if any other woman would be willing to do it, and this girl, who was one of the sexiest I'd ever seen, not only didn't mind, but wanted a virgin.

I swallowed hard.

"All right, but how do we make it work? I'm going to guess you can't just leave with me."

"You just head outside and meet me somewhere else," she said. "There's a bar close to the club. Just meet me there."

"You don't mind walking to my apartment?" She said as long as it wasn't far, it would be fine. I told her it wasn't, then she said it was fine then.

We got up and I paid her for the dances, making sure to tip her well for the extra time. She told me she'd cash out, then meet me outside of the nearby bar. I headed outside and waited in front of the bar, watching a few people go by. It didn't take too long for someone to approach me.

"Ready?" Starla covered herself with a hoodie, sweatpants and sneakers. As good as she looked in it, I didn't expect her to wear her lingerie and stockings outside. She would have gotten too much attention or caught a cold.

I was surprised that she met me outside (part of me believed she was kidding), but I was overjoyed. She walked and talked with me as we made our way to my apartment. As we passed by some restaurants, I asked if she was hungry. Starla told me she didn't need anything, but I was a gentleman for offering her something.

We walked a little ways longer, reaching my apartment complex in about five minutes of walking. "Wow, you do live close by," she said. "You definitely need to come to the club more often, then."

"I might just do that." We made it to my building. I unlocked the door and held it for her, walking in behind her. We went upstairs to my unit, which I opened and welcomed Starla into.

"You have a nice place," she said, looking around when I turned on the lights. "It's so clean."

"Thanks." This was the first time I had an unfamiliar female visitor over my apartment. I felt my heart beating more rapidly. Starla wanted to change, so I directed her to my bathroom, then I sat on the couch, waiting.

An eerie silence hung over me, broken only by the occasional sound of cars driving by the area. I watched the bathroom door, doing my best to relax, yet still feeling somewhat nervous.

It's just sex, I told myself. After taking a deep breath, I calmed down. Don't worry about it. Just enjoy the moment.

When Starla came back out, clad in her black lingerie, stockings, and high heels, just as she had in the club, I struggled not to ogle her all over again. She slowly moved to the couch, then bent over and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"You don't have to feel bad about looking at my body." It was as though she was reading my mind. "Really, I don't mind. I think it's a good thing."

"You sure?" She nodded, then stood up and turned around, giving me a view of her ample ass. It was clear that all the dancing she was doing toned her frame considerably.

"Do you like what you see, baby?"

I wondered why she asked. "Of course. You're one of the prettiest women I've ever seen."

"Are you sure?" Starla cupped her breasts. She told me a lot of the girls at her club got theirs done, and at one point, she thought about it, but decided against it, figuring it was best to work with what she had. Some guys like big breasts, and some like her smaller ones, she reasoned.

12