The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her I liked breasts of all sizes, but it was confidence that I liked more than anything, which was true. Starla was one of the most confident women I know. It's not too many women who were bold enough to state their kinks as she did. And that's not even mentioning her being able to dance for strangers all the time.

"That's good," she said. "So, are you ready?"

Starla was perfectly fine with taking the lead, it seemed. I told her I was, then we went into my bedroom. She led me there as though I was the guest in her apartment. Standing eye-level with me, she smiled curiously.

"You don't want to sit on the bed?"

I moved over and lowered myself onto it. "No, no ... I do."

"Aww, you're nervous. That's so cute." Starla sat on the bed next to me and gave me a kiss. "Why?"

Shrugging and looking at the floor, I said, "I don't know. I guess I just am."

Before I knew it, Starla's hand moved to my thigh, lightly grazing against my groin. She looked down, then back at me. Her grin broadened

"But you are ready."

"Yeah."

She gave me another kiss. "Come on, baby. Isn't this something you always wanted?"

I nodded.

"Well, all you have to do is relax. I'll take good care of you."

Starla told me to lie down. Hesitant, I did so, and she knelt on the bed in between my legs. Lining herself up with me, she gave me a kiss on the cheek, then locked lips with mine. When I felt her tongue moving, I slowly opened my mouth, allowing it to enter my mouth and meet mine. Both of us moaned, losing ourselves in passion.

My hands made their way to her hair, running my fingers through it as we kissed. Starla parted the kiss slowly, then unbuttoned and removed my shirt, then trailed her mouth along my chest and stomach. The feeling made me laugh; I hadn't expected her to take some time to plant kisses on my body as well.

When Starla reached my pants, which had become extremely tight at this point, she ran her mouth along my crotch, then undid them as well and slid them off, leaving me clad in only my boxers. To my surprise, she used her mouth to remove them, leaving nothing between her and my erection, precum gathering at the top. Once again, she bit her lips.

"You have a nice size, Martin," she said.

"Really?"

"Mmm-hmm. You're bigger and a little thicker than normal, but I don't think you'll hurt me."

I chuckled, more out of nervousness than anything. To my shock, Starla began running her tongue along the length of my dick, then she took the head into her mouth, making me gasp as she did so. More of the length disappeared into her mouth, and soon, I felt her tongue more along the shaft and head.

My head went back. Other men raved about blowjobs, but I'd never imagined that having a woman perform oral sex would feel so good. Even better than that, Starla also used her hands to stimulate me as well. I told her how good she was making me feel, which seemed to make her get even more into it.

Unused to this sensation, I felt an orgasm approaching. I let Starla know, and she stopped sucking. She got to her knees and removed her bra, allowing her to see her full breasts. I took notice of her small, brown, protruding nipples.

Following the removal of her bra, she slipped off her panties, leaving only her stockings and heels on. I noticed some wetness trailing down her leg. Once again, she leaned forward and gave me a kiss, this one shorter than the lip lock before.

"Are you ready?" The words seemed to resonate in the air.

I swallowed and nodded. Giggling, she told me to relax, then rose slightly and took my dick in hand. Lining herself up with the head, she slowly lowered herself onto it, both of us moaning once it was completely inside of her.

At a nice, slow rhythm, the Vietnamese vixen rode me, moving her hips back and forward while rising and falling. If the sensation of being in a woman's mouth was good, actually being inside of a woman was nothing short of unbelievable. The very second I entered her, it felt as though something awakened within me.

While Starla rode, I placed my hands on her ass, giving it a light spank, which made her giggle. "That's right, baby," she said, praising my newfound confidence. Gritting her teeth, she began speeding up, which again, made me cry out and throw my head back.

I felt her arms wrap around me and pull me forward, bringing me into her chest. While she rode me, I began kissing her small breasts and teasing her nipples with my tongue, this time making her moan.

Though she hadn't been riding long, I already felt my climax bubbling up again. Still, I closed my eyes and breathed slowly to delay it. Starla's moans grew louder and her body began shaking. She bounced onto me with much more speed, making me grit my teeth.

"Are you all right, baby?" Starla breathily asked, slowing down when she saw my face.

"I'm fine." Saying those two words took a surprising amount of strength.

"That's good. Why don't we switch positions?

Starla got off of me and lied down, then told me we could finish missionary style. I got above her, careful not to crush her with all of my weight, then looked at her pussy, juices spilling out of it and running onto her stockings. Taking a deep breath, I lined myself up with her entrance, then slowly slid myself into her, our bodies fusing together once more.

I slowly moved my hips forward, allowing us to establish a rhythm. As much as I liked having her on top of me, I found that fucking her missionary was even better. I really got to take in the sights of her body beneath mine, how she looked, smelled, everything.

What's more, she told me to fuck her harder and pulled me into another deep kiss. Both of these together sent me over the edge; the fact that this Vietnamese girl was enjoying having me inside of her was like something out of a dream.

If earlier in my life, someone would have told me that I would end up losing my virginity to an exotic dancer, I would never have believed it. I would never have been able to fathom that such a sensual woman would want to be my first.

Even more than all that was the fact that I was having my first time with a woman outside of my race. The thought of doing something so taboo was even more of a turn on. This sensation was further heighted by the sight of my black dick disappearing into her tight, honey-colored body and hearing her call my name.

I placed my hands on her hips and watched as I slid in and out of her, both of us crying out as my length went into her. I just couldn't believe I was losing my virginity to this incredible Asian woman.

I started kissing her neck, which made her cry out.

She pulled me in closer and wrapped her stocking-clad legs around me. The feeling of nylon and flesh against me, combined with the heat and wetness coming from her was sending me over the edge. I knew I wasn't going to last long, so I told her I was going to orgasm soon.

"I want you to cum inside me, baby," she said, squeezing me more tightly with her legs and arms. Hearing Starla tell me to do so really sent me over the edge. Following some more deep, powerful thrusts, I erupted inside of her, my orgasm far more powerful than any I'd ever had before. As my seed went into her, I felt her walls clench me, squeezing even more out of me.

Though the climax only lasted for a few seconds, they were some of the best of my life. We both sighed as the waves of orgasm slowly washed over both of us.

I remained inside of her as she pulled me into another deep French kiss. Our bodies remained together for what seemed like an eternity as we made out and basked in what we'd just done.

After doing it, I now understood why sex was something everyone was desperate to have. Though I'd had urges, I couldn't quite comprehend just how good it was to be intimate with another person. Now that I'd finally had it, I realized just what I'd missed out on during my college years.

Needing to breathe, I broke the kiss and slowly slid out of Starla, who moaned as I did so. I rested on her side, one arm around her.

"Are ... are you, you know, on birth control?"

Starla kissed me. "I am. Don't worry. Let me ask you something: are you sure you were a virgin?" I told her I was. "Well, you were really good. If you didn't tell me you were a virgin, I wouldn't have known."

She gave me another kiss and stroked my face. "How do you feel?"

"Great," I said. "I don't think I've ever felt so good."

Starla stayed the rest of the night and even for some of the morning. We had another explosive session before she got a Lyft and headed back to her place. Before leaving, she gave me her number and told me to call her sometime so we could meet up at her club ... or back at my place.

"I can't wait to see you again," she said before giving me a kiss and leaving.

Since then, we became friends with benefits. Still, I didn't mind giving her some money when I went to her club. And of course, there were a few other nights when she came to see me after her shift.

They say you never forget your first, and I certainly would never forget Starla.

12