The First Time

Story Info
Someone asked me about my first sexual experience.
4.6k words
4.6
8.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warotto
warotto
20 Followers

It was Saturday, and we were having a get together that night. Good friends, a cookout, fire pit going after dark. Everyone brought a little alcohol to share-not because we needed it to relax and have fun, but to help defray the costs a little bit.

The first to arrive was Tina. She had become a regular on our Saturday night ventures as her husband was a musician and always out of town doing gigs somewhere. He knew she was with us, so he didn't worry, and she had become what she described as been turned into a nymphomaniac with us. To be honest the feeling was pretty much mutual. I told Kathy one day how I was totally in love with Tina's body, and Kathy had said she felt the same way. Kathy had, I assumed in a joking manner, asked if she should be worried, and I chuckled and said no. I may love the way her pussy wraps around my cock when we fuck, but I couldn't deal with her ditzy attitude all the time. Kathy laughed and said she gets that, and kissed me while giving my cock a little squeeze. Tina had finally gotten into the habit of removing her clothes when she walked in the door as she had lost most of her inhibitions-at least around us. As usual my cock got hard when I saw her, and she smiled as she came over, gave me a kiss, bent down and gave the head of my cock a kiss, then went and kissed Kathy and her two nipples. As usual I stroked my cock a couple times as I watched the two of them greet each other, then turned to prepare the food for the grill, knowing there was time for play later.

Next to arrive was Joe and Stacy. Our friendship was one of chance. They say the world is a small place, and this person knows that person who knows this one... that is how we came to know them. One day when I woke up, Stacy was there talking with Kathy. As it turned out Stacy had heard through the grapevine that we were nudists, and so were her and Joe. They had a couple kids who they left with a sitter when we had certain Saturday nights. Stacy was also bisexual, and Joe was bi-curious, I was slowly working on him by telling him stories of my experiences, making him feel comfortable around the subject. Stacy also encouraged him, providing gentle comfort to him as he struggled to come to grips with it all. At least for now he will sit next to me nude where a few weeks ago he wouldn't. I see him looking at my cock once in a while, so I know he is interested, I just try to take it slow. They walked in the door already stripping their clothes off, anxious to be nude and free.

About 10 minutes later Shawn and Darcy arrived. Shawn was one of the first person I met when we moved here, and he is kind of my hero. He is a nudist through and through, he even has a trailer at a nudist camp about 90 miles from here that they are full time members of. They are always nude and complain loudly when they are required to wear clothes. They even drive nude, always pulling up and walking into our house already nude. They have introduced us to many people in the nudist community and invite us many functions.

The last couple to arrive was Tony and Sue. They are probably the most voyeuristic of our friends, always bragging about the latest public spot they had sex in. Kathy and I both laugh and marvel at their creative ways they both have sex and decide where to have it. They walked in, stripped, and gave hugs all around.

I went out into the backyard to light the grill, I always use charcoal. Joe, Shawn, and Tony soon came out, Joe handed me a beer. Shawn told me I was lucky I shaved my balls or else I would light them on fire too. I laughed and said yeah but then you would have to kiss them and make them feel better. He said yeah maybe, but he could deal with that.

Tony said to remember this bottle was to drink out of and to not sit on. A couple of weeks ago Kathy and I were over at Tony and Sue's house and he dared me to slide my empty beer bottle in my ass. I had easily done that, then chased him around pretending it was a tail, swishing my ass around trying to hit him with the bottle. Tony told the story to Joe and Shawn, and Shawn laughed while Joe had a weird look on his face. I don't think he realized when you usually have a 6 inch cock fucking your ass, or Kathy's 8 inch strap on for that matter, the 3 or 4 inches of a beer bottle neck isn't anything to take.

The girls came out carrying the food for the grill and refills on our drinks. Joe slid over to Stacy and was whispering in her ear, and she smiled at him and gave him a little slap that said your silly. I saw her mouth to him that I thought was experimenting can be fun. She glanced at me and I smiled and nodded yes to her, and she rolled her eyes toward Joe. I knew she wanted me to make him comfortable, but I wasn't quite sure how to do that and break through his wall. I saw him look at Tina and couldn't help but notice his cock swell a little. I didn't blame him a bit, she had the same effect on me.

We all talked and laughed as we grilled the food, then sat around and ate. Everyone had a bit to drink by then, and we were all feeling pretty good. As dusk approached we started a fire in the fire pit and sat in a circle around it. I had built a screened gazebo to place the fire pit in to help keep the mosquitoes away. Surrounding the pit was 4 cushioned benches, each big enough to fit three people comfortably. Stacy led Joe to my bench and sat of the other end, pulling Joe down between us. Kathy sat on the bench next to me and Tina laid down with her head in Kathy's lap. Shawn and Darcy sat on the bench next to Stacy, while Tony and Sue sat across the fire from me. Sue looked over at me and asked if I would tell them the story about the first time I had sex.

I thought back for a minute. I think everyone pretty much remembers their first time, it was usually pretty clumsy and a bit embarrassing. And I smiled as I thought of an idea. I told them okay, and started to tell them about how one day I was looking through a catalog while on a break in the park , I didn't remember if it was Sears or Montgomery Wards, when I came across the bra and panties section. Even back then some bras left little to the imagination and there were a couple pictures that made my cock stiffen. I happened to look up and that is when I saw her. She was in the middle of a group, six of them total. I had known them for years, sisters in fact. Most guys I have talked to over the years have wanted to use and abuse them

I looked across the fire and grinned as I saw Sue had grabbed Tony's cock and was softly stroking it as I talked. Kathy was giving me a funny look as we had talked about this before, but what I saying didn't quite click with her memory. Tina had rolled on her back however and was now sucking on Kathy's nipples, so it was clear everything I was saying wasn't quite registering with Kathy anyhow, she was a bit preoccupied. Shawn and Darcy were just leaning into each other enjoying the warmth of the fire, while Stacy kept trying to nudge Joe a little closer to me. Joe had a hard on watching Tina suck on Kathy's nipples, and it was kind of funny watching him try to hide it. I slid a little closer to Joe and continued my story.

As much as I wanted to approach them, I was scared to do that in such a public place. There wasn't really anyone else around as this part of the park was pretty secluded, but not having any experience in this sort of thing made it uncomfortable for me. The longer I waited the quicker I ran out of time. I needed to get back to work. It wasn't until later that night when I got home, sitting there naked and drinking a crown and coke, that everything became clear. My gut feeling was pushing me to meet them, so I pulled out the catalog again, thinking about what I felt in the park while perusing the women in bras section again. I debated about when the right time to approach them was, and after figuring my cock had been hard long enough, I decided the time was now. So I grabbed my cock and said fucking hard cock, meet Rosie Palmer and her 5 sisters.

Shawn, Darcy, Tony, Sue, and Stacy all busted out laughing, and Joe looked around confused. Kathy had started tracing the curves of Tina's body and Joe was having a hard time focusing on anything else. I laughed and said you didn't say it had to be my first time to have sex with an actual person. Sue smiled and said your right of course, now how about you tell us about the first girl you fucked.

I turned and whispered to Joe that it was pretty fucking hot watching Tina and Kathy wasn't it, and he just shook his head yes, unable to speak. But his cock spoke for him, as he was seriously hard. I glanced at Stacy and she looked me in the eye, glanced down at Joe's cock then back at me. I nodded my head and got ready to continue my story.

I told them her name was Lisa, and I don't remember how exactly we met but she was super cute. She was built a lot like Kathy is, big boobs and not much of an ass. I had told Kathy maybe that's why I liked her because she reminded me of Lisa. Kathy looked at me and smiled.

It started in the field behind my house, so many years ago I told them, and as I started talking I slipped my hand down toward Joe's cock. I wrapped my hand around the shaft of his cock and gently started to squeeze it. All my life I have enjoyed nudity, and during the summers I would often walk the fields behind my house nude, usually ending up at the creek to skinny dip. One day I was laying down on the bank of the creek just watching the clouds float by as I played with my cock when all of a sudden I heard a voice behind me say wow that's kind a big toy you have there, I can help you with that. I turned my head and saw Lisa standing there naked. She told me she had been over at her friend Kim's house a few times and she had seen me leave the house nude walking down this way more than once. She had meant to go to her friend Kim's today but had saw me walk into the field. She had decided to follow me down here and when she saw me playing with myself she had stripped, touching herself while watching me.

Kathy and Tina had moved into a 69 position and I could feel Joe's cock pulse as he watched him. I made eye contact with Stacy and mouthed to her Joe was gonna cum, and she smiled and nodded her head. I stroked his cock squeezing it a little tighter. Darcy and Sue had caught the look and started sucking Shawn and Tony's cocks. Shawn and Tony was also watching Kathy and Tina, while glancing at me stroking Joe. They knew Joe hadn't cum from a guy before, and we were all excited to witness his first time. I gave them a look that said soon, and stroked his cock hard.

Thirty seconds later I felt his cock pulse, and his hot white cum squirted out. It shot straight in the air, finally settling to an oozing drizzle down his cock. I continued to stroke him until his orgasm ended, then rubbed his cum into his belly and balls like it was lotion. The sight made Shawn and Tony cum too, as the girls sucked their cum and drinking it all down.

Joe slid away from me a little, I let him go because I knew he was probably a little scared, maybe a little embarrassed. I was hard from knowing I was his first guy, and I started gently stroking my cock. Joe looked down and watched me for a second. He stopped moving away, and I could see him just trying to relax and catch his breath. It was just another minute until he reached down and started playing with my cock.

Meanwhile, I continued my story. Lisa had moved down to where I lay and laid down beside me. She said she hasn't seen many cocks up close but mine looked bigger than she remembered. She reached down and put her hand over mine and together we stroked my cock. Soon she pushed my hand away and took over the duty full time. She leaned over me, her boobs resting heavily on my chest, looked me in the eyes and asked if I was scared. I told her not at all, this was just so unexpected.

I told Lisa I had never experienced anything like this with a woman before, and she said she had only been with one guy before but he was a lot smaller than I was. She laughed and said she thought sex with guys wasn't going to be everything her friends had said it was, but now realized it was because her first guy was so small. She had seen dildos that were bigger, claiming to be life size but she had thought it was all just someones idea of a joke, and wasn't sure whether the size cocks of guys in the porno's she had watched were real, surgical, or just tricks of the camera.

Lisa leaned in a little closer and we started to kiss. One of my hands rubbed her back while the other started to squeeze her ass. A moan escaped her lips and she bit my lower lip. She pressed her breasts firmer against my chest, trying to rub them back and forth, further exciting and hardening her nipples. She started kissing her way down my body, until she reached my cock. She kissed the head of my cock, ran her tongue around the head, looked up at me and said she was really going to enjoy this, then started sucking my cock.

Stacy said that is a great idea, and quickly got up and slid down between my legs. She grabbed my cock from Joe's hand and started sucking on it. Joe had a shocked look on his face. He knew me and Stacy have fucked many times, but I think to actually see her like this threw him for a loop. To his credit he didn't try to stop her or even say anything to her. He just watched her suck me for a minute and then looked at me. I leaned to him and whispered to him if he wants he can go play with Kathy and Tina.

Joe's eyes widened and he looked at Kathy and Tina licking each other's pussy and got up and walked to their bench. Kathy smiled at him and lifted her legs in the air. Tina looked up and saw Joe standing there. She reached out, grabbed his now hard again cock, and pulled him toward Kathy's pussy. She rubbed the head of his cock against Kathy's wet pussy and then started guiding him inside her.

Stacy had stopped sucking me long enough to watch her husband fuck Kathy. She watched as Kathy wrapped her legs around him and Tina was doing her best to lick his balls. Stacy's grip on my cock grew stronger as she watched, then she turned back her attention to me. I saw the hunger in her eyes as she dove her head down to my cock, trying to take my entire length into her mouth.

I looked around one more time.Shawn had started giving Tony a blow job. Darcy and Sue were kissing and fondling each others boobs. Joe fucking my wife, while Tina had moved and sat on Kathy's face so Kathy could eat her pussy. Tina was also pinching Kathy's very hard nipples. Tina just couldn't get enough of Kathy's tits.

I reached down, pulled Stacy up and guided her pussy onto my cock. I wanted to be buried deep inside her while I finished my story. She was more than happy to oblige, wrapping her arms around my neck as she started sliding up and down my cock.

.Joe looked at us fucking but his eyes had that far off look, I don't think he could comprehend I was fucking his wife. I sucked on Stacy's boobs for a minute as they bounced in front of my face.

I told them how Lisa had kissed her way down my body and started sucking on my cock. It was only a couple minutes until I had cum shooting into her mouth, and I watched it dribble out of the corners of her mouth as she tried to suck it all down. I was embarrassed I had cum so quick, but Lisa said don't worry, she kind of expected it. She said the second time will last longer. She came back up and kissed me again and I could taste the saltiness of my cum on her lips.

I wrapped my arms around Lisa and rolled her over as we kissed. I followed her example and started kissing my way down her body. I took the time to give each nipple about two minutes of attention each, just long enough to feel her really squirm underneath me. I then rejoined the journey south, my tongue sliding down her stomach until I tasted her wetness. I was unsure of what to do, but her hands pushed my head to where she wanted me to lick and I started to lick and suck on her pussy lips. My cock had grown hard under me again, and I when I reached down to adjust it she saw it had grown big again.

Lisa grabbed my head and pulled me up to her mouth, kissing me and wrapping her arms around me. Her large breasts pushed tightly against my chest, her hard nipples trying to pierce through my chest to my heart. She started to rock back and forth until she was able to flip me on my back. She pushed up so she was straddling me, saying she wanted to start on top.

She wanted to make sure my cock went in slow, as she didn't want to hurt or tear herself to badly. So she reached back, grabbed my cock and slid back until she was able to feel the head of my cock against her pussy lips. She gasped as she started sliding it inside her, little by little, always going just a little then pulling it out, making sure my cock was nice and lubed with her juices.It took another couple minutes but she had finally settled with my cock buried completely inside her. She leaned down, her head resting on my chest while she caught her breath, just enjoying the fullness inside her.

I paused again to look around. Tina had joined Shawn and Tony. Tony had climbed up and sat on Shawn's cock, and Tina had climbed onto his lap and put his cock inside her. Tony had to be having the time of his life, and watching them made me grow even harder than I already was, which was not an easy thing to do. Kathy had guided Joe behind her to fuck her doggy style, Kathy's favorite position. Darcy and Sue meanwhile had broken into our toy box and retrieved the double headed dildo, and had slid it between them, gyrating their bodies together, conjoined by the 18 inch double shaft buried deep between them.

I sucked Stacy's nipple some more. I didn't want to stop but I knew I had to finish the story I had been telling.. So I pulled my head back and continued.

After Lisa had caught her breath she started to very slowly slide up and down my shaft. I had squeezed her boobs together and was sucking on both nipples at the same time and she was careful not to pull them out of my mouth. Her hair was tickling my forehead, and it was driving me crazy. Suddenly she sat down hard, burying me as deep in her as she could and started to slide back and forth, grinding her pussy against me. Her back arched, her eyes rolled upward, and her breathing was erratic as she rode me hard and fast. She was cumming . Her body collapsed on top of me and she said she was to tired to continue.

Lisa rolled onto her back and spread her legs, telling me it was my turn to be on top. I quickly climbed on her. She grabbed my cock and guided it to her hot wet hole. I felt her rub my cock head against her pussy lips, then bring her hips up to slide my cock in just a little bit. I gave her two short strokes to get just a little deeper inside her then shoved it in as hard and deep as I could. I fucked her with hard fast strokes until I felt my cock start to tingle. Then I slowed down, drawing my cock all the way out until just the head was inside her, then slowly lowering myself back down deep inside her. I had thought slowing down would help but it didn't. I felt the cum making its way up inside me. The strong deep strokes resumed until I jammed my cock as deep inside her as I could and let go a stream of jizz that made my head dizzy. It was my turn to collapse on top of her, and we lay there together until my cock got small enough to slide out of her on its own, my cum seeping out of her pussy.

Stacy whispered in my ear that is so fucking hot, squeezed my neck and orgasmed. We kissed as she buried my cock inside her, sitting fully down on me to rest. We looked around and saw Darcy had gotten Tony to fuck her while Shawn was fucking Sue and eating Tina's pussy.

Joe had started tittie fucking Kathy, so Stacy slid off me and pulled me up and over to them. She grabbed a bottle of KY and squirted some in her hand, She went up and kissed Joe, then went down and started to eat Kathy's pussy. As she did, she took the lube and spread it around Joe's ass. I could see he enjoyed that as he lifted his ass up into the air to allow more access. When Stacy was ready, she pulled Joe down and told him to eat Kathy's pussy and she straddled Kathy's face. She told me it was time.

warotto
warotto
20 Followers
12