The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked up behind Joe and slid the head of my cock against his lubed ass. I pressed a little harder and my cock started to slowly slide inside him. Joe tightened his body for a second, his ass squeezing pressure on my cock, then I felt him relax. His ass loosened up and I started to slide in deeper. It had been a long time since I felt as ass as tight as his, and I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the feeling, just fucking nice and slow. Together we moved up so he could start fucking Kathy again.

I felt someone come up behind me, and place their hands on my back. Soon I felt a cock sliding inside my ass. I opened my eyes and looked behind me. Tina had gotten the strap on. She told me I had fucked her plenty of times now it was time for her to return the favor. She didn't play around, she just started fucking me hard. 5 minutes later I was cumming deep in Joe's ass. Feeling me cum inside him made him jerk his cock and he came again. Everyone must have been watching us because I could hear the others all cumming as well, a chain reaction-one after another.

We all took our original spots back around the fire, tired but satisfied looks all around. We drank a little more, laughing and talking about who had just fucked who. Joe had said he didn't know sex could be so much fun, but said his ass hurt a little. We all laughed and said he will get used to it. I told him he had a great tight ass that felt really good. His face turned red but this time didn't shy away. He said maybe someday he will try it on me, and I told him I look forward to it.

One by one the couples left and soon it was just Kathy, Tina and I. I pulled Tina toward me and started kissing her. I said you just broke another barrier today, getting the courage to fuck me like that. She giggled and said it was fun, she would definitely be doing it again. I told her she is welcome anytime, bent her over, and started fucking her doggy style. Kathy masturbated watching us, using different toys from the box. We fucked for about a half an hour in different positions, getting off on watching Kathy masturbate to us, trying to put on a good show for her. Tina and Kathy both came about 3 or 4 more times before I finally unloaded one last time deep inside Tina. After resting for a few minutes, Tina kissed us both good bye and left.

Kathy and I went to bed, but as is our custom we always fuck one more time together before we go to sleep. We don't care who we have already fucked, we always do the last one together. I told her in honor of Joe's first butt fuck, I was going to fuck her favorite way and slid my cock into her from behind. Kathy's head kept hitting off the head board as I was really fucking her hard. I slowed down, pulled out, and slid my cock into her ass. She gasped as we don't often fuck this way and her ass isn't used to it. The tightness wasn't quite as tight as Joe's ass was, but it was enough to make me orgasm one final time, filling her ass with sticky salty cum. We collapsed together on the bed and fell asleep in each others arms, both exhausted from a night of fun that we wouldn't probably have for at least another week.

12