The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt chuckled. "No worries. Politics drives me crazy also. And I often wonder the same thing: what keeps me in my occupation. Listening to other people's problems all day—"

"Drives you crazy?"

"Almost. But most of the patients I have are not what you would call crazy. Most just have problems coping with various things. Some you want to just slap and tell them to grow up and get over themselves, but of course, you can't. So, I come on these little getaways a few times a year. It doesn't help that I'm single. No one to distract me."

She raised her eyebrows at the thought of that. "Maybe that's what I need. More getaways and a significant other."

"Probably wouldn't hurt."

They'd ordered while talking and were served; her a salad—something light after the heavy breakfast—him a sandwich.

"Did you hang out here all morning?" Blair asked.

"Actually, I did what you did yesterday. It sounded like fun, so I rode the lift to the top. It is a spectacular view. I've seen it many times, but it never gets old." He paused to take a bite, and then nervously asked. "So, what's on your agenda this afternoon?"

"Nothing." Blair grimaced. "I really didn't plan this vacation very well. I just wanted to get away. Didn't really think about what I would do."

"Well, you've already seen the view from the top. But the scenery at the bottom is just as breathtaking."

"You mean, like a hike?"

"No, no. Too strenuous. There are horseback-riding tours at a stable just outside of the town. I was wondering if you might like to join me. It's usually couples, so a single stands out." He quickly added, "I'm not suggesting anything more than—"

"I'd love to." Blair realized she answered a little too quickly and eagerly, but the fact was, even though she didn't come on this trip looking for a hook-up, there was just something appealing about Matt. He was quite pleasant to be with. Not to mention the huge tool between his legs.

* * * * *

The two-hour horseback ride was just as breathtaking as Matt said it would be, riding though wooded areas, mountain streams and open fields with incredible views of distant mountains. And it was all made more enjoyable by the company. It was difficult to believe that Matt was unattached. In the very short time she'd known him he was turning out to be the perfect man: handsome, thoughtful, humorous, pleasant—everything her ex-boyfriend had not been.

So, when they returned to the cabin and he asked, "Once again, I'm not attempting to suggest anything, but would you like to have dinner with me in the main restaurant tonight?"

It was a no-brainer for her to accept. And she spent the remainder of the afternoon primping. Not knowing what she was going to do on this trip, Blair brought along a wide range of clothes. For tonight, she selected a very short, slightly low-cut dress and high heels. It had the desired effect on him when she descended the stairs.

"Wow! I never saw you wear anything like that on TV," Matt remarked, his jaw dropping.

"Yeah, I save this for my special viewers."

"Lucky me."

"Damn right!"

She got the looks as they entered the restaurant, and she was certain it wasn't because anyone recognized her. But she was used to being watched and had learned to ignore the stares.

"Do you always get these kinds of looks?" Matt asked.

"No. But then, I don't always wear this kind of dress. Does it bother you?"

"No, the dress doesn't bother me at all," he answered with a smirk, knowing that wasn't what she was really referring to. "In fact, I'd have to admit I haven't been able to take my eyes off of it either."

"Aw, shucks. The dress was meant to bother you." She wasn't sure what she meant or what she was implying by saying that, but it's what came out and was intended to be humorous.

Fortunately for Matt, the waiter appeared to take drink orders relieving him of further comment, particularly since he didn't know what to say. He ordered a bottle of red wine, which they drank leisurely while talking about their jobs. They made their selections from the menu as Blair told Matt about the types of stories she covered and some of the experiences she'd had doing that. During dinner, he discussed his practice and the conditions he generally treated patients for without, of course, mentioning names. They brought the half of the second bottle of wine they had not drank back to the cabin.

Their time in the restaurant had easily endeared them to one another. However, that hadn't taken much as they had already been on their way to that from their time together during the day.

It was another cold night, so Matt built a fire, poured them each another glass of wine. Blair was chilly in her short dress, so she stretched out on the sofa and covered with the blanket.

"Trying to get me drunk?" Blair playfully asked when he handed her the drink.

Sitting at the opposite end of the sofa, which required Blair to bend her legs to make space, Matt said, "That would not be a very respectful gesture for allowing me to share the cabin."

"It was a joke. I guess I'm not as good at joking as you."

"I did think you were joking," Matt admitted. "However, in my profession, I can't always assume that about people. If I do and they're not, it might adversely affect their treatment."

"Thank you for the time we spent together today. I really enjoyed it."

He smiled. "So, did I."

"I thought I came here wanting to be alone, but it's been nice having someone to do something with. Particularly someone who is not in the same line of work."

"Surprisingly, I agree."

"So, what's on your agenda for tomorrow?" she asked.

"No plans. Would you like to do something?"

Blair considered his offer for a second. "I think I would. But something that doesn't involve much walking. I thought it would be nice to have this end cabin, but I've done more walking since I've been here than I usually do. My feet are sore. And I'm not used to wearing heels like I did tonight."

"Would you like a foot rub?"

"Is that a regular part of your treatment?" she asked playfully.

"Oh, sure. I took an entire semester on foot rubs."

With a giggle, Blair pulled the blanket up to expose her bare feet. Matt gently lifted them onto his lap and started rubbing.

"Oh, wow. Your education paid off. That feels great." It was so good, Blair turned onto her back from her side. "I could get used to this every night."

"This might be your only night if my cabin is ready."

"Aw. And with my luck, it probably will be. Are you any good at back rubs?"

"I can be."

She sat up and took a sip of her wine but didn't lie back down. When he looked over to her, Blair wiggled her shoulders, so Matt arose and moved down to the other end of the sofa. He sat with his back against the armrest, propping one leg up along the back of the sofa. Blair squirmed between his legs, partially resting against him. He gently massaged her shoulders. It was so relaxing; she leaned a little further against him.

Matt hadn't had this kind of contact with a woman in some time, and with this woman, it was somewhat arousing. He pushed her forward a bit under the guise of working on her lower back, but he used the slight distance so she wouldn't feel him adjusting his growing cock in his pants.

But when she felt only one hand on her back, Blair had a sense of what was happening. She was thrilled to think that she was doing that to him. Aside from stealing glances at her throughout the day, he hadn't said or done anything suggestive. She'd even wondered if he was still remorseful about last night. Or maybe he'd just needed some encouragement. So, when his hands returned to her upper back, she encouraged him by sliding the straps to her dress off her shoulders.

"Mmmm. You're good at foot rubs and back rubs." Then, in a seductive voice, Blair added, "What else are you good at?" She rested her arm on his leg, her palm cupping his knee. Moaning again, she leaned further back against him, her head resting on his chest. He didn't object.

It actually felt genuinely nice having her almost laying on him. He wondered if she was just that relaxed or if it was something else. In this position, her breasts were sitting up nice and round. With the straps of her dress down her arms, more of her tits were exposed and he couldn't help focusing his eyes on her generous mounds. He was also certain she felt his cock pulse against her back.

"You have no idea how nice this is," Blair whispered. "To be touched as you're doing."

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying it also," Matt admitted. He allowed his hands to travel over the top of her shoulders and his fingers touched the top of her boobs that were exposed.

"That's nice, too," she purred. She pumped her chest up to encourage him to touch more.

He did, but still did not venture below her dress.

Tilting her head back, she found herself looking directly into his eyes. She didn't know if he saw the same thing she did, but she craned her neck in order to press her lips against his. It took Matt a second to respond, but finally, he dipped his own face and participated in the kiss. It became an actual first kiss, not just a peck. It was soft and enduring. His kissed well.

His thoughts exactly, along with a host of reasons why he shouldn't be doing this. He'd never done this with a woman he'd basically just met. Hell, it had taken a while to do this with women he'd known a while. But there was something irresistible about Blair, which was why he hadn't refused her during the night. Concentrating on the kiss, Matt hadn't realized that his hand had drifted down over her breast. It wasn't until she ended the kiss that he noticed the location of his hand. But when he attempted to pull it away, she covered it with her palm, effectively holding his hand in place.

Blair also squirmed back to place herself in a more comfortable position to initiate another lip-lock. She moved his hand around a bit to promote further exploration of her breasts. He understood, and they were too alluring not to want to touch more, anyway. Gently, he slid his hand under her dress, which also forced it down, but then, her strapless bra became a further obstacle. Sitting up, her dress dropped below her breasts, and she quickly unhooked and removed the bra.

Returning to her mostly supine position with her boobs now completely exposed, Matt wasted no time in caressing both orbs. It had been a while since he'd been able to fondle a woman's tits and he'd forgotten how delightful it had been. He gently held each nipple in his fingertips, tenderly twisting them to her throaty moans.

When she ended the kiss, Matt used the respite to place little kisses on her neck. Whatever hesitance he'd had disappeared, and he became a little more aggressive, pushing her dress down to her waist.

Blair was moaning almost continuously now. She tilted her body so she could maneuver her hand that had been cupping his knee to worm its way between his legs to feel his erection through his pants. She loved his size and feel.

Turnabout was fair play, so he slithered his hand down between her legs. Her panties were moist. He then attempted to push under the waistband but found it snug.

This instantly prompted Blair to sit up, remove her panties and gather her dress around her waist. She also twisted to undo his belt, unbutton his pants, and slide his zipper down so she could get to his one-eyed monster.

Like everything else, it had been a long time since anyone but him had touched his cock, so to have a beautiful woman go for it had him involuntarily emitting his own moan.

Their lips met again. Blair clawed at Matt's pants to try to expose more of his cock, but their position made it difficult. And with her all but completely naked, she shivered.

A quick glance at the fireplace told him the flames were waning, so he quickly got up, tossed another log in, and stoked it the get it going again. On his way back to the sofa, he completely stripped. He pushed her down onto her back, spread her legs, and hoped he remembered the best method to enjoy her orally.

The resounding whimper she let out told him he was probably doing it right. It was a delicacy he hadn't feasted on in some time and he felt like a man who hadn't eaten in a while. She was already wet, and his saliva only made her juicier. She tasted wonderful. He felt pre-cum ooze from his cock.

Blair raised her leg and rested her foot on top of the back of the sofa. He wasn't the best at this, but it had been so long for her that he was more than good enough. In fact, between the little they'd done so far and the fact that she was already horny, she felt the beginnings of an orgasm.

"Keep doing what you're doing," she whispered.

And he did. She was pivoting her hips to meet his tongue's movement. But he quickly understood that she was attempting to get him to connect with her clit. He then focused his oral work on her button. She reached out and grabbed his head to hold it in place. He did everything he could think of to her little bulb, licking, kissing, gently chewing until she screamed out and clamped her legs around his head.

"Oh, yes, yes, YES!" she cried out, along with other vocal sounds.

But he didn't stop his tongue action until she finally pushed his head away. He raised his head high enough to look at her. Blair's eyes were closed, and she was breathing heavily.

Finally, she opened her eyes. "That... was... good!"

Matt smiled and shrugged. He turned around to sit and really didn't know what to say. But with his cock pointing up and straight, before he could say anything, Blair attacked it. She grabbed his shaft at the base and aimed the head at her mouth, which quickly enveloped it. Sliding her lips down about three-quarters of the way, he could feel the tip touch the back of her mouth. Moving her face back up, she left only the head in her mouth, sucking, and running her tongue around the rim. She knew what she was doing, and it felt marvelous. Any concerns he'd had about what they were doing instantly evaporated.

She dipped down occasionally taking as much into her mouth as she could without deep throating him but concentrating mostly on the head and the soft skin beneath the head on the underside. Because of Matt's lifestyle, he generally found himself dating women who were a bit prim and proper and not the sort who did... what Blair was doing. That was not to say that he didn't have women who did, but even those had never had such skill as it seemed Blair had. He was making no judgments about her, but he sure as hell was enjoying what she was doing.

And now that she'd had a taste of this delicious specimen, Blair knew where she wanted it next. She got up and positioned herself to sit on it, and with it completely lubed with saliva, it easily slid in all the way balls deep. She bounced on it and he thrust his hips to meet her movement.

If Matt had thought her mouth on his cock was spectacular, having it sheathed in her pussy was a greater thrill. Again, there was no comparison to the women he usually had sex with. After only a few thrusts, she turned around to face him. That felt even better if that was possible. Instead of bouncing, she pivoted her hips back and forth and they both loved the feeling that produced.

Now, Matt felt as though he should be the aggressor, so he lifted her and laid her on her back, his cock never leaving the warmth of her snatch. He fucked her like he knew he could. This was the most velvety pussy he had ever had the good fortune to stick his dick in. It was soft and caressed his cock like a glove. Each thrust produced a pleasing moan from Blair.

"Oh, that feels so good!" she exclaimed. "Oh, I needed this. I'm going to come again."

The combination of knowing he'd gotten her off once, and was about to do it again, and her oral work on his cock, and now having it plowing this tight but incredibly soft hole had Matt ready to blow also. He did his best to hold out until she exploded again, which fortunately happened right away, because he barely pulled out in time and sprayed her abdomen with gobs of creamy, white liquid.

It almost felt sizzling as each drop landed on her skin. But most of all it felt glorious not only to finally have been fucked, but to have been fucked well and completely.

"What you did before felt good," Blair said between gasps for air. "But this felt even better."

She closed her eyes and smiled. Opening them again, Blair found herself in bed downstairs. Throwing off the covers, she saw that she was naked—not that she needed to see it to know it. She was alone, and she took a moment to recall how and why she arrived here. The previous evening was not difficult to remember, except how and why she got here. Undoubtedly, Matt had carried her.

Where was Matt? She took a whiff but did not smell food cooking. Rising, Blair slipped on only her robe and house shoes. The doctor's luggage was gone, and he was not in the kitchen.

Doctor Matt Morgan had departed without a trace. Baffled, Blair thought they had been good together. Had she been more than he could handle?

Blair picked up the house phone and called the front desk. "I'm trying to reach Dr. Matt Morgan."

"One moment."

Her call had apparently been transferred. A phone was ringing on the other end. But there was no answer. Showering and dressing quickly, Blair headed for the main lodge.

At the front desk, Blair asked to see Mr. Jacobs, the manager. When he appeared, she asked, "I'm trying to find Dr. Morgan. Was his cabin ready and did he move to it?"

With a faint grimace, Jacobs said, "His cabin was ready."

"What number?"

"I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to give you that."

"You remember I allowed him to stay in my cabin for two days?" Blair pointed out. "I'm sure he'd want you to give it to me. They transferred my call to him earlier, but there was no answer."

"That's because he's gone."

"Gone? Gone where?"

"I don't know."

"You mean, he just left?"

"Apparently."

"Did he say anything?" Blair persisted in true journalistic fashion.

"No. He didn't speak to anyone. One of the housekeepers saw him leave."

Blair considered this news for a few minutes. "Well, shit!" She started to walk off, then stopped. "Thank you, Mr. Jacobs."

About to head back to her cabin, Blair considered whether she even wanted to stay. Even though she had come to this resort to be alone and recharge, she had not expected to meet someone. But she had. And he had been her recharge. And now he was gone. Was there any reason to stay?

Her stomach growled, and she realized she hadn't had her coffee yet, so she headed for the restaurant to further consider her options.

Continuing her thoughts regarding remaining at the resort, it occurred to her that staying on would only be a reminder of meeting and enjoying the company—in more ways than one—of a very gentle man, a nice man, a man with whom she could have envisioned a long term, if not permanent, relationship with. But she also realized that this very gentle, nice man hadn't even the decency to say goodbye, to tell her that he had no further interest in her. So, on balance, he really wasn't the man she had thought he was, which was quite disturbing considering his occupation. Surely, he wouldn't advise a patient in a similar situation to behave as he had.

Staying here would only be a reminder of him and what they had shared, and she didn't need that.

Finishing her meal, Blair stopped at the front desk. "I'll be checking out early," she advised the clerk.

Mr. Jacobs was nearby, heard what she said and approached. "So, you're leaving us also?"