The First Time

Story Info
Blair experiences a number of "firsts."
7.6k words
4.71
19.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers

She was doing it for the first time. She'd never done anything like this before. Never even thought of doing anything like this before. So, why now? The last few months had been treacherous at work. And if that hadn't been bad enough, as a result, she'd broken up with her boyfriend a few months ago. And if that still wasn't enough, she hadn't had any good sex in as long—correction; she hadn't had any good sex in a long time. What she'd had with her boyfriend had only been adequate.

So, Blair Rodgers decided she needed to get away. Have some time to herself. As it was the middle of the winter, her friends suggested the Caribbean; warm climate, relaxing beaches. But in her mind, that really wasn't the place to go to be alone. Then, she came across a resort in the snowy mountains with individual cabins, each with a bedroom loft and one on the ground floor, kitchen and fireplace, or there were three restaurants if someone didn't want to have to cook. Maybe she'd even learn to ski.

Blair lucked out and was able to book the last available cabin, and best of all, it was the one farthest away from the main building, which would afford her even more privacy.

She'd flown after work and arrived after dark. While checking in, Blair ordered a pizza and a bottle of red wine from one of the restaurants to be delivered to her cabin, and it arrived just as she was settling in.

The accommodations were very cozy and quite luxurious for a log cabin structure. It rivaled some of the best hotels she'd ever stayed in. The young man—did they call them bellmen in a place like this?—carried her luggage in and started a fire for her in the fireplace. And there she relaxed with her pizza and wine until she could stay up no longer.

Blair decided to sleep up in the loft bedroom because when she went up there it was nice and toasty from the heat rising from the fireplace. However, when the fire died down during the night, it became quite cold. Grudgingly, she trudged to the downstairs bedroom for the rest of the night and best sleep she'd had in months. She'd even slept a couple of hours later than usual.

During her relaxing shower, Blair thought she'd treat herself to a leisurely breakfast in one of the restaurants. It felt wonderful to dress in casual clothes and to stroll unhurriedly down the lane with snow on all sides to the lodge. She'd brought her iPad to check email while enjoying her late morning meal. It was difficult to ignore some of the messages, but she had to remind herself that she was on vacation.

Afterward, she returned to her cabin to drop off her iPad and decided to ride the ski lift to the top. She'd heard the view was spectacular. And it was. By the time she returned to the bottom, it was after lunch. Since she'd had a late breakfast, she just had a salad. She took a stroll around the grounds in the afternoon and ordered a nice meal in her cabin for dinner to eat while watching a movie, something she hadn't done in quite some time. She was drowsy enough afterward and looked forward to another peaceful night's sleep.

Once again, the loft became very cold, and she once again moved downstairs. It was more comfortable, but sleep took a while to come. And then she kept hearing noises—or so she thought. A while later, she finally decided to get up and investigate.

Blair did at least think to slip house shoes on, but nothing more. However, she did not expect to see a strange man in the kitchen when she exited the bedroom.

"What the hell are you doing in my cabin?" Blair demanded, looking for something with which to defend herself, if it became necessary.

He was as caught off guard as was she. Though she instantly noticed that he was very handsome, she also saw that he seemed rugged, and that frightened her. She darted over to the fireplace and grabbed the poker and held it out like a sword.

"I might ask the same question," he said.

That took her by surprise. "What?"

"This is my cabin," he claimed. "I booked it a week ago."

"I booked it two weeks ago," Blair countered. She stepped over to the phone and called the front desk and activated the phone's speaker, quickly explaining the situation.

"Oh, my. This has never happened. We have no other cabins available."

"Well, you better figure something out," Blair argued. "I booked this cabin first."

"I'm going to have to contact the manager," the clerk advised. "I'll call you back."

"But wait."

He'd already hung up.

"You'll have to go wait in the lodge," Blair told the man.

"I'm not giving up this cabin." He stepped closer, eying her up, her nicely rounded breasts filling out her t-shirt, the cooled down cabin causing her nipples make an imprint and her sheer panties not hiding much.

"I was here first." Then she realized why he was staring at her. She stepped back to the sofa, grabbed the throw blanket, and quickly covered herself.

"It seems we're at an impasse," he pointed out.

"Look, I'm just here for a little R and R," Blair explained. "This is my second night. Can't you wait until they find you other accommodations?"

"You heard the man. There are no other cabins available. And I'm here for the same reason. I've been traveling all day and I'm very tired. I mean you no harm."

"So, what do you want me to do?"

"I've rented this cabin for the last few years. I always stay in the downstairs bedroom. Let me stay there tonight and we can get this sorted out in the morning."

"You're not serious?" she questioned, somewhat appalled. "I don't know you. You expect me to allow a complete stranger to share a cabin?"

"It's a reasonable solution."

There was a knock on the door. Blair gestured with the poker for the man to answer. He did. It was the resort manager.

"Dr. Morgan, what seems to be the problem?"

"Mr. Jacobs, it seems you've doubled booked this cabin."

He looked perplexed, but quickly punched in some things on the iPad he'd brought with him. "Actually, this cabin was not double-booked, it was the next one. But the system assigned both of you this one because it was the only one left. It appears that when Ms. Rodgers checked in, the front desk didn't properly log the cabin as being occupied."

"Well, what are you going to do about it?" Blair wanted to know.

"Another cabin won't be available for a couple more days," Jacobs noted. "I can see if the hotel in town has a vacancy."

"And who gets this cabin?" Blair asked.

"Uh, well..."

It was obvious to Blair that Jacobs wanted to give the cabin to his regular customer, Morgan. But how could he justify that? She realized that the only logical solution would be for her to agree to allow Dr. Morgan to use the spare bedroom. How bad could that be? He seemed like a nice guy. And the resort knew him.

She'd be doing that for the first time.

"Dr. Morgan suggested that he and I share the cabin until other arrangements could be made," Blair told Jacobs. "If you can vouch for him, I am willing to give in."

A big smile appeared on Jacobs's face. "Of course. Dr. Morgan has been coming here for a few years. There have never been any issues. He has never caused any trouble. Always paid his bill."

"Ms. Rodgers, I'm not here to cause you any problems. Like you, I just came here to relax and enjoy the scenery. I didn't expect this to happen, nor did I cause this to happen. So, if you agree, I'll do my best to stay out of your way and we can still have a mostly enjoyable vacation."

"Very well," Blair said, finally giving in.

"Thank you," Jacobs said, visibly relieved. "We'll give you both a discount on your cabins. Dr. Morgan, I'll let you know when another cabin is available." He quickly departed before anyone changed their mind.

"Thank you," Morgan offered. "I really appreciate this."

Blair merely nodded.

"May I have a glass of your wine?" Morgan asked. "I'll replace the bottle tomorrow."

"Sure. Help yourself. Hell, pour me a glass, too."

He grinned. "My pleasure."

Blair stoked the fire and added a log while he did that. He joined her at the fireplace and they both sat on the sofa to enjoy the flame and the wine.

"So, what brings you here?" Morgan asked, conversationally.

"As I said before, R and R."

"I got that. I meant, what brought you to this resort?"

She shrugged. "Wintertime. Everyone said I should go someplace warm, like the Caribbean. But I wanted a little more seclusion—like this cabin."

"Are you alone?"

"Do you see anyone else?"

"Oooookay. Sorry. I didn't mean to pry."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so sharp. I'm alone because I recently broke up with my boyfriend. And I don't know why I just told a perfect stranger that."

"Now it's my turn to be sorry again. And I'm not perfect. But sometimes it's easier to talk to someone you don't know."

"What are you? A psychologist?"

"Psychiatrist, actually."

"Ah, the Doctor Morgan."

"Guilty. That's why I come here. To decompress. The scenery is calming, and the snow is exhilarating."

She took a sip of her wine involuntarily allowing the blanket to loosen. "I don't think I ever expected my boyfriend and I to last anyway."

Morgan had noticed immediately when Blair descended the stairs in a t-shirt and panties that she was an extremely attractive woman. He now saw that the blanket covering her had spread open a bit, but he didn't call attention to it so she wouldn't cover up again.

"Then you probably shouldn't be too disappointed."

"Is that your professional opinion?"

He smiled. "No. I'm off duty. It was just a comment."

Blair found him to be witty and she liked that about him. So different from her ex. "Are you alone also?"

Morgan pretended to look around, mimicking her response. "Yes, I am."

"You have quite the sense of humor. I like that." She was quickly warming up to this man.

"You have to in my profession, or you'll go crazy." He said it seriously, but she was sure it was more of his satire.

"A psychiatrist going crazy. That must be something to see," she quipped.

"Not really. We try not to do it any differently than anyone else."

"That's good to know."

"You're not without a sense of humor yourself."

"Like you, a professional requirement."

"And what would that profession be?"

"I'm a reporter with Global News Service."

His face lit up. "You're that Blair Rodgers. I thought you looked familiar, but I didn't want to say anything that would sound like a cheesy come-on."

She swatted the air with her hand in a brush-off gesture. "I get that all the time."

"People thinking they recognize you?"

"No. Cheesy come-ons."

They both laughed.

Blair downed the rest of her wine. Even though they had just met, she decided she liked Dr. Morgan quite a bit. "I've enjoyed this conversation. I feel much more comfortable about you staying here. But it's time to say good night." She knew he'd been eying her scantily dressed and she toyed with the idea of leaving the blanket on the sofa and giving him something to watch as she climbed the stairs. But though she was more comfortable with him, she was not one hundred percent comfortable.

Sleep did not come right away for Blair. But not because a stranger was sleeping downstairs. It was still cold up in the loft. Morgan had stoked the fire, but the heat had not yet found its way up. She felt there was no choice but to move downstairs and sleep on the sofa in front of the fireplace.

Though she tried to be as quiet as she could, the stairs did respond with a bit of creaking. Before she made it all the way down, Morgan peeked out of his bedroom.

"Everything okay?" he asked.

"It's too cold up there. Last night and tonight, I started up there and finished in your room."

He nodded. "I thought that might be why the bed was unmade. That and the remnants of your perfume. Ever thought of wearing pajamas?" he asked seeing her once again in her T-shirt and panties.

"Too confining. Guess I'll just sleep on the sofa."

"No, no. You take the bedroom. I'll sleep on the sofa."

Shaking her head, Blair said, "I let you have the bedroom. I'm not going to take it back."

"Would you like to share the bed?"

"What?"

"It's a king size bed. There's plenty of room."

"You'd love that, wouldn't you?"

Morgan shook his head in stupefaction. "Suit yourself."

But as he turned to go back into the bedroom, Blair glanced at the sofa. It was okay to sit on, but she wasn't sure about sleeping on it. "I don't even know your first name and you want me to sleep with you?"

He stopped and grinned. "It's Matt. And is knowing it going to make you sleep any better?"

Returning a smirk, Blair said, "Of course, it will. Don't you know the first names of all the people you sleep with?"

"Is that some kind of journalistic reasoning?"

The tone of his voice suggested he was being playful, so she responded in kind. "It's what they teach us in school."

He had to laugh at that. "You coming or not?"

Shaking her head as if questioning what she was doing, she said, "Why not?"

Of course, Blair couldn't realize it until later, but she actually fell asleep fairly quickly. However, she awoke a while later when she felt something poking her. She instantly realized it was a cock. Matt's cock. And it was big! She twisted her head to glance behind her at him. He appeared to be sound asleep. Straining her neck, she was able to look down and notice that his dick had apparently wormed its way out of the slit in his pajama pants. It also appeared that she had backed into it as she was nearly in the middle of the bed instead of on her side.

Thinking she should scoot forward, it occurred to her she had never had a cock this big, and it felt very warm and comfortable against her. In its present position, she naughtily thought that a slight spread of her thighs would allow it to slip between her legs. She let that happen—involuntarily, she wanted to believe. His shaft was now pressed against her panty-covered pussy, and it was so long it poked out the front. She could almost rub her clit against it. And she did—again involuntarily, she convinced herself.

But that was like a primer, and suddenly he started pumping her thighs. Another quick glance back and he still seemed to be sleeping. Damn, it felt good. Her boyfriend's cock was nowhere near this size.

When Blair gently squeezed her thighs together to better feel his rubbing, he suddenly stopped.

Matt instantly pulled his cock back and sat up. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I thought I was dreaming. I had no idea... please forgive me."

"Dreaming, huh?" Blair questioned while twisting slightly to see him.

"Yes, I swear. I didn't intentionally—"

"Well, fuck, don't stop!"

"What?"

"I said, don't stop. It felt good!" Blair reached behind her, grabbed his massive cock, and pulled it toward her. He did not resist, and even assisted by moving back into position. When she lifted her upper leg for him to slide back in, he hesitated.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Please. Just do it."

Matt resumed pumping his cock between her legs and against her pussy. As before, she tightened her thighs for better friction. She would have loved to pull her panties off, but she figured he'd think that was going too far. And maybe it would be. Her pussy was moist, and she could feel the wet spot growing in the crotch of her panties. With each thrust, as the tip of his dick peeked out in front, she used her fingers to press it against her clit.

It didn't take much rubbing for her to come, though she did it as quietly as she could, stifling the screams she wanted to let out.

But he knew she was climaxing, and the knowledge drove him over the edge. "I'm going to come," he whispered, feeling he should warn her.

"Then, do it."

Blair cupped her hand around the head of his penis, and as each spurt of cum oozed out, she rubbed it into her panties and legs. It was warm and it felt marvelous.

When he finished, he pulled out, uttered, "Thank you," and turned over to face away from her.

Blair shrugged, considered what they'd just done, what she'd just done for the first time. She smiled to herself. She'd really enjoyed it. She thought about discussing it with him, but now she was really relaxed and sleepy. Before she could say anything, she was asleep.

* * * * *

The smell of bacon cooking awakened her. Blair knew it could only mean one thing. Matt's pajamas were on the edge of the bed. Perhaps now was a time for propriety, so she slipped them on, and though way oversized, she rolled up the legs and sleeves and headed for the kitchen.

Matt was busy flitting around the kitchen, and in addition to the bacon, scrambled eggs and breakfast potatoes were cooking. It was a lot of food.

The bedroom door creaked, drawing his attention. "Good morning."

"Expecting company? What is that?"

"No. Just us. It's food. I like food. I eat it every day."

Blair had to laugh. "Where'd you get the food?"

"From the main kitchen in the lodge."

"How long have you been up?"

"A while. I wanted to thank you for sharing the cabin, so I thought I'd cook breakfast."

"Just for sharing the cabin?"

"No, not just. The other was uncalled for," he said without referring to their middle of the night relief. "I apologize."

"No apology necessary. I believe I encouraged it."

"I shouldn't have given in."

"I needed it," Blair admitted. "It's done. I should thank you."

That seemed to embarrass him.

"This is the first time a man has cooked me breakfast," Blair said to lighten the mood.

"I don't know how much you want, so help yourself."

Blair really didn't want half of it, but he'd gone to such trouble as a gesture of kindness, she felt she had to dish out reasonable portions.

They sat at the kitchen counter.

"So, what's on your agenda today, doctor?" Blair asked to make conversation.

"That's the good thing about being on vacation. I don't have to have an agenda or itinerary. I have no plans. I really don't know what I'm going to do. What are you doing?"

Blair shrugged. "I don't really have any plans either. I'm going to go get my iPad. I like to read the various news outlets in the morning to stay on top of what's happening."

"That's relaxing?"

"Not necessarily, but I might be assigned to follow up on one of these when I return, so it's helpful to keep up with what GNS has released and what our competitors are saying." She shrugged. "It's what I do. Yesterday, I took the ski lift to the top. Spectacular view."

"Yes, it is."

* * * * *

Blair assisted Matt in cleaning up after breakfast. Following that, they each returned to their bedrooms to shower and dress. The doctor advised that he was heading to the main lodge to see what activities were planned for the day. The reporter remained to get caught up on the latest news. It was lunch time when she finished, and she was tired of being cooped up in the cabin, so she decided to go to the lodge for a midday meal.

She chose the most casual restaurant and wasn't seated for more than a couple of minutes when someone appeared.

"If you're not already tired of me, I wouldn't mind joining you," Matt said with a smile.

"Well, I guess you're not tired of me, so please sit."

He was barely in his chair before a server approached, handed out menus and took drink orders.

"All caught up on the news?" Matt asked after the waitress moved on.

With a heavy sigh, Blair lamented, "Yes, and sometimes I wonder why I stay in this business. Politics is driving me crazy." She realized what she'd said. "Sorry about the crazy reference."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers