The First Time Ever

Story Info
Birthday revelries, naked and used by most.
2.8k words
3.4
3.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
227 Followers

A true account of a 22nd birthday, May 26th 2021.

The First Time Ever

I was awake early this morning and slipped for a pee and cleaned my teeth early, well i say early, it was 6.10am.

I lay day dreaming when Sir moved then stretched, us girls know that when a man stretches in bed first thing its because his cock is growing on the big side as the blood rushes around his body filling his extremities.

My bedside clock said 6.40, so what should i do as i usually wake him at 6.50?

If i am too early or late i have been caned in the past, i know i deserved it but wanted today to be a little more special.

I laid motionless trying to second guess what he would do next.

3 or 4 ideas shot through my head but not...

The back of his hand rubbed my face, at first i thought it was a face slapping for waking him.

He gently rubbed my cheek and traced my lips, his little finger pushing into my mouth, i sucked and licked.

He rolled onto his side and changed to his right open hand and moved down my body, he squeezed my neck in the chocking position then further down he went.

Each nipple got the same treatment even though my favourite right one yearned for more, i still dare not move, i could not move.

He worked them double size and maybe treble size with his pinching and pulling.

He got them to a stage i wanted to scream in pain but instead the scenario flipped and i screamed in pleasure.

He had never ever shown such time consuming effort into my tits before.

Ok he had slapped, belted and even caned them but not such skilful hand play

giving me so much painful pleasure.

He stopped for a moment and reached onto his dresser, i opened my eyes to see two document clips in his hand.

His head rested on my chest as he bit each nipple as hard as he could without snapping them off then clipped the clamps on, i cum for the 4th time maybe more, it felt like a gusher.

He flicked the clips as his hands moved down to my tummy button, he rimmed it with his finger and shuffled down the bed and rimmed it with his tongue as his hand moved further down.

I had grown a small tuft, on his instructions and had it dyed jet black when i went for my bits trimming.

He pulled it hard, so hard i had rears on my cheeks, then pinged my hood.

Too late, my little button had been out since i sucked hid pinkie.

He wanked me in between his thumb and finger, like i do and sometimes Miss does, i cum and cum.

Before he went to my pussy he pulled and twisted my nipple clips then took the left one off to concentrate on my right one.

The clip he took off went onto my actual breast, another cum.

As i screamed he had moved between my legs and bit each lip in turn,

Silly things flash through your mind, i was more than once whipped and caned hard for biting cocks.

His teeth nibbled my hood and clit and my bottom pushed it further up into his mouth.

Then he pulled me down the bed, legs up by my ears and i got the best fucking, EVER even though his twisted the clip in my nipple as he fucked.

His white cum then flooded my black tuft, we were both done.

He lay back down and pulled me into his arms, my nipple clip on his chest.

He yanked it off and i just collapsed into his arms as the blood filled its space again.

Our hall clock struck the half hour, my turn to slide down the bed.

He smelt and tasted like me and then cum and tasted so much like him.

As we got up i had the nipple clamp put onto my right nipple again and was led to the shower room by it.

We played a little in the shower then got out and i dried him.

Again he led me by the clamp to our bed and i went over his knee for a spanking, i think it was a birthday spanking and was soon crying.

He stood me up and fingered me as he twist the clamp.

"Just put your gown on i think your Father has a present for you too sara."

I wonder what the rest of the day will hold.

We went downstairs to an empty dining room.

My parents were late home from a few days away at my sisters in London so were having a lie in.

So i thought, i know, take them breakfast in bed.

I say breakfast i am only pretty good at toast, and maybe an egg you dip soldiers in, but only sometimes.

Marc helped me and we put a tray up of 4 rounds of toast on mums china toast rack and cut into triangles, butter, jam, and side plates.

Then 2 cups, well mugs, and a pot of Yorkshire tea and milk.

I listened at their door, no sound of activity so knocked and my Father said to come in.

I put the tray on mum`s side and they both wished my happy birthday.

My Father sat up and patted over his knee.

I placed my gown on a chair and walked to the bed.

"Whatever is the matter with your nipple and breast sara?"

It was a crimson colour.

"Shhhh mum."

Father pulled me over and i was given 22 had spanks, and cried.

"Pass her here Father, shh indeed."

She took her hair bush from her bedside cupboard draw and i got 11 cracks at the top of both legs with it, boy did i scream.

It was bad enough being punished but Marc was watching.

"Maybe you need some advice on controlling sara`s mouth Marc?"

"Yes Sir, maybe i do."

"Maybe after lunch in my office Marc?"

"Yes that will do fine Sir."

The cane, it was always the cane if i needed any form of training.

When we got into the hall Marc took a document clip from his pocket, nipped and pulled my right nipple again and attached the clip to it.

He led me to our room and into the corner by the bathroom door.

He removed the thin bedroom belt and fastened another belt into the buckle of our bedroom one.

I was turned round, he fastened the thin belt through the clip on my nipple, and took me to the door and threw the other end over then top of the door, as he pulled it i was put onto tip toes and he fastened the other end.

"Let us show your Father the control i have sara.

You will stay their whilst i shave."

The pain was terrible but i needed to learn.

Sir finished shaving and I was let down and fucked like a dog, so not all bad news.

We went for a lovely run through the park, mainly in the rain, which was good as no one in our shelter, which had been done up i might add, strange the council spending money on a little used, for what is was built for shelter!

He had my pants down and on his big cock as soon as he sat.

My spanking pains soon had me cumming as i rode him gentle, then as hard as i could till i was slipped between his legs for my reward.

"Let`s do another lap sara, leave your knickers and shorts in here."

I was only left with a midi bra sports top, but i was in no position to answer.

As we entered the final straight back to the shelter a man was waiting for us.

He said he was the park warden and it had been reported a naked girl had been running in the park.

He explained the rules and his job was to...

"Can we come to some compromise Sir?"

Marc was trying to negotiate with him as it looked like i was to be arrested.

"Fraid not Sir, she did wrong and needs punishing."

"Well how about it you punished her and save the courts and country money."

"Naked?"

"Of course."

I had my top off before i was even told.

"What`s up with her nipple, its well bruised."

"I am training her to be a good slave and she will always carry a crimson nipple."

The warden removed his belt and doubled it, i went over for swift belting on my bottom.

"Thank the gentleman sara."

I knelt as he sat and looked at him, he unzipped.

You would not think such a skinny man would carry such a length of cock.

It was bigger than Marc`s and still slackish.

I did the deed bit only got a good half in and as i was crying as i sucked he soon came, must have felt sorry for me.

"Now does that make us even warden?"

"Maybe i will need to see her aging next Wednesday, lets say lunchtime, if busy we will use my van."

"It`s a deal and thank you for your understanding Sir, stay down sara."

The warden left and i put my hand on my head as Sir unzipped, Sir was so in charge and took my mouth.

We ran home and all i have written about happened before lunch, hope this afternoon runs a little slower.

After lunch i was taken to our office to meet my Father.

"Should i get undressed Sir?"

My Father though a little, "No sara as a young lady now i know you will understand fully your mistake, i would suggest a few bed time spankings, maybe starting tomorrow."

Marc nods, i hugged my Father and ran and hugged, mum in the lounge, sorry mum, i really did not mean to be offensive or rude.

She got her cold cream out of her apron pocket and waved it at me.

"Yes please mummy."

I dropped my jeans and knickers and went over her knee.

When i stood back up she tugged my little tuft, "Why black love?"

"Because i am blond Marc could not see it."

"Oh!!

"And your little scarlet nipple?"

"Might have to get back to you on that mum."

We both laughed, she pulled me onto the settee and i lay with my head on her knee, just like i did growing up when she used to search for spots on my face and forehead or clean my ears with cotton buds, lol.

We had a drive around in the afternoon and ended on the moors, Marc pushed his seat back and went to suck him but was stopped.

He pushed my seat back and lifted my skirt, no wonder he said no undies, and sucked and nibbled my pussy.

It was for ages and would you believe he brought the clamp for my already sore and tender nipple but that made me cum even more.

He sat up and pulled my skirt down, i could not wait to take him in my mouth, he let his seat down and enjoyed the view, well enjoyed the suck anyway.

We stopped at a little bistro and had a few nibbles and i was so hot, my toe accidentally nudged his willy a few times at the other side of the table.

We paid and made a call at the unisex loo at the back of the bistro where Sir took it on himself to fuck my brains out, well i was certainly a lot lighter headed when we came out.

We drove back to the park and walked hand in hand and ended up at our magnificent refurbished shelter and would you believe already in use by the couple we first met there.

Again she was naked laid on the seat and his bare bum was bobbing up and down.

"Afternoon guv, good to see you again."

We both nodded.

I took his hand and walked to the other side of the shelter, our friend`s eyes following us.

I lifted my jumper and pulled my skirt up and looked at Sir.

He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down, i squatted instead of kneeling and put Sirs handsome cock on show.

Now most watching would avert their eyes, not our new friend, he said something to his girl and they both checked out Sirs adornment.

"Do a lot of damage with that mate."

I sucked him stiff and joined our friend`s on the bench, he fucked me a little when...

"Fancy a swap mate?"

Fat chance i thought.

"It will have to be quick we are expected somewhere."

"A gobble then?"

I heard a tit slap as we all had movement.

We knelt on the chaps coat and the men stood in front of us.

She was a hold of MY cock straight away and into her mouth.

I wanted to act a little more ladylike until he slapped my face and i quickly latched on.

I could smell and taste her in my mouth, what did i thing, i was on my second cum.

She chocked on Sir a few times and i laughed inside.

The men chatted as if stood peeing at a grate.

I had my hands on my head and he had me doing all the work by pulling my head backwards and forewords, i quite liked it tbh, and wish now we had time to fuck.

"You have her nicely marked mate, does she take a lot of looking after, discipline wise?"

"Yes at least daily, hand or belt, and her Father keeps her in hand if i am away."

"Maybe you could look at seeing to our lass here, i just slap her but she needs a right belting?"

"Seems doable to me, i will give you a ring."

My `cock` began to twitch and cum, yummy.

Sir cum too, i was surprised he had so much in him.

"Bend her over now and she can have a taster."

He stood her up and kissed her lips, she looked so young for him, he bent her double and Sir gave her 20 with his belt covering her whole bottom.

"Thanks for that mate, Stay over hun"

He lifted her tear stained face and pushed in his cock, by the time we were ready he stuck it up her bum!

We walked arm in arm snuggling up to the car and got in, Sir looked at me, "Ok, ask!"

How did he know i had at least one question?

"Sir, why would you have his telephone number?"

"His name is Zac and he is a building contractor and he was employed by the council to do renovations to the shelter, on my behalf as a birthday present for you love."

Wow, Sir bought me a park and shelter, only joking, hehe.

"I have a favour to ask you sara."

"The answer is Yes Sir, please Sir i much prefer to be told than asked."

"Thank you love, i have a few work mates coming round at 7.30 to watch a European cup final, they will be gone by 10.30. I would like you to meet and greet only, good girl."

Mum had done me a finger buffet for my birthday afternoon tea, lots of us, brothers, grandparent and Don and Daisy.

It was special as i was in lock down for my 21st.

The doorbell rang and i answered it, (Oh Fuck, it`s the park warden)

Sir arrived just in time, "Hi Billy, you have already met sara., sara this is my IT genius from work."

I just laughed as the other 3 followed Billy in.

I made sure they were comfortable and went to find mum as my Father was in with the boys.

She too found the funny side of my park warden episode as once or twice very similar episodes happened to her too during her courting days, but she never said who with.

We watched a couple of soaps and mum said would i like a bath, in their bath?

Would i, it did everything but fly with buttons here there and everywhere, she said i was having a similar one fit in our new home but not quite as complicated.

It was lovely to be bathed again by mum and have her cover me from head to toe with her sea side scented body lotion.

10.00 and it was time to bed warm and at exactly 10.30 Sir came to bed.

He had a huge smile on his face so i knew it was a fucking and not a belting.

"So the English team won Sir?"

"No my love, they lost on penalties, he had a grin from ear to ear, a brilliant result."

DonBrown
DonBrown
227 Followers