All Comments on 'The First Time I Asked for Pain'

by ALiddell106

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 1 year ago

Short... and not sweet, but enlightening. Lol.

I am absolutely fascinated with masochism, mostly because I have a strong hate/hate relationship with pain. I know how to deal with it and manage it so it can be bearable but if I was offered the deal no more pain but no more orgasms either for the rest of my life, I would sign immediately. That's how much I loathe pain. I'm honestly a bit jealous of those people who can do that transmutation pain to pleasure. And reading about it in erotica is arousing, in that "better you than me" fashion.

Thanks for posting this.

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 1 year ago

Thank you for this story. It echoes my own complex relationship with erotic pain, especially when administered by someone you trust and who is doing so because of their relationship with you. You capture so well the way that loving pain can counteract the all too real pain of everyday life. It doesn't constitute abuse and, for some of us, it's an important coping mechanism. Thank you for expressing it so well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userALiddell106@ALiddell106
A wonderland of erotic short stories. Vanilla, kink, fetish...and everything in between. New content released regularly. Custom content available- let me help you explore what's living in your mind. Real time virtual role plays, written stories, and audio content. Blog: http...