All Comments on 'The First Time I Noticed Ch. 04'

by Jose_Rick

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Could it have been any better?

No, I'm not sure if this chapter could have been any better.. Bring on chapter 5 ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sucker for Love

I really enjoyed the love shown for each other. The sex wasn't bad either.

Was surprised since she had such a fabulous ass that they didn't have anal.

Overall an excellent chapter.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 8 years ago
No, it couldn't possibly be any better!

This story went from great to spectacular in just 3 pages flat, and along the way it made all the right stops to deliver the right amount of sexual relief, romantic encounters in lovely setting, developed the phenomenal relationship even further and brightened out horizons about ornithology.

I just can't get enough of how their relationship developed into this perfect thing of pure, real and undulated love fore one another where they (well mostly Ian) can just daydream about their love and literally stop time in their mind. Sure the sex is incredible in such cases but it takes second stage here, only serving to fuel them and provide the release they crave.

Of course there has to be more to this story and soon or I'l come haunt your dreams and chase your through the village with torches and pitchforks!

Gave you the obligatory yet delightful 5*!!!

ian0452ian0452about 8 years ago

this story just keeps getting better . I am really looking forward to chapter5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Oh my god! I cannot wait till Chapter 5! Please hurry! I have never read a series quite like this!

scotlytscotlytabout 8 years ago
grsat story

I really hope.to.read the ne,T chapter soon.

FriendlysizeFriendlysizeover 3 years ago
Beautiful

Not usually into the mushy stuff. This feels right some how. Wonderfully put me in the environment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous