All Comments on 'The First Time I Tasted Her'

by LydiaWilde

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
PantiemaniaPantiemaniaabout 2 years ago

Loved the story and it felt true and believable. Lydia was perfect and I so loved the line...,'Hell, I think I enjoyed pleasing her more than being pleased by her' which I believe to be the secret to good sex

Thankyou Mz Wilde..look forward to more

EroticExperience69EroticExperience69about 2 years ago

I loved this story, it was so well written that I could vision the scene.

Please write more Lydia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Girl this makes so jealous, amazing story!

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Fun and erotic — very nice combination. Not particularly original; but who cares. It’s how you shaped the piece and entertained your readers. We got to know the protagonists, enjoyed their banter not to mention great, erotically depicted mutually satisfying sex. Can easily imagine you sharing more about Lydia and Sierra; after all, you said this was the first time, which implies there was a second and … . If not, look forward to more fantasies that creep into your mind. Thanks for sharing.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereabout 2 years ago

Nice story, very enjoyable. Couple of little typos leaked through, but well done otherwise.

R_GazinyaR_Gazinyaabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story very much. Thank you for your effort.

chick2206chick2206about 2 years ago

while the attraction is understood and hot what would be more interesting is what happened after the whiskey wore off. Was it just raw sexual energy or was there something more

nogravynogravyabout 2 years ago

Very nice work. If this is the first story you've written, keep going!

Air_DryAir_Dryabout 2 years ago

Nicely written and very sexy. My mind took a little leap one year ahead and was imagining Sierra was now Lydia's partner and Super Bowl fireworks were about to begin. Lydia being more desirable than her walking dildo boyfriend, Sierra moved on and the two beautiful ladies made a life together. Then again maybe they just get together each time the SB comes around and see it as a tradition. I like the idea of them being a couple. If you leave the story as it is, it is still a nice read and hopefully you will continue writing. I'm looking forward to seeing more from you. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent first story! Look forward to more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very hot and sexy for first time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good story, and very hot as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I want to eat some pussy. I always fantasize about girls just never actually had the chance. I wish I had some wet yummy pussy to slide across my face. I’m touching myself right now and I’m so darn wet.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 1 year ago

Very well done, and Very Hot ;->

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot erotic!

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64310 months ago

A really good Story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLydiaWilde@LydiaWilde
Hi, I'm Lydia, and I'm a bit of a slut. I enjoy writing about my own sexual experiences as well as the endless fantasies that creep into my mind late at night. I've just started writing here, and I've got plenty more stories to tell! Support my writing at https://www.patreon....