The First Time Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darktrain
Darktrain
206 Followers

"You won't...?" I said my voice breaking, almost verging on crying.

"Please, please don't... Mercy."

He held up his hand. Making me stop in my tracks. Shaking his head slowly. "No." He leant back against the headboard, staring at me.

"Look," I tried desperately to formulate my thoughts and my emotions. The fear in my voice was obvious even to me. "Until last night I've never done anything like that. Never. It's never even crossed my mind."

"I'd like to see you again," he said suddenly. "Finish what we started. Tell you what though. Let's not let it be weird, you know when I meet up with you all at the club next week. And don't act all strange around them. Don't avoid me. They're smart. Remember that. They know I've had the hots for you for sometime."

I nodded. Somehow I felt stupid. I could feel the heat in my face. It was like last night. The way he stared. It made me feel so weak.

"Look," he sighed. "It's okay. I'll tell you what. Next week, I'll give you my number. That will give you plenty of time to think things over. If I gave you it now, the state your in, you might just throw it away." Before I could respond he continued, staring right into my eyes. "Cause I'll be thinking of tasting and fucking that wonderful ass of yours. You were moaning so loudly with my fingers. Think about what my tongue might do for you." He did that slow curling smile. The one in the corner of his mouth. "Think about what my cock might do for you, hmm?"

I nodded sheepishly, fidgeting. Truly horrified about everything. I backed out of the door, shaking, and left.

Darktrain
Darktrain
206 Followers