The First Time Pt. 03

Story Info
The final in this trilogy of a man who lives his fantasy.
2.2k words
3.79
3.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from "The first time Part 2". Some readers have commented that this title is inappropriate as it brings to mind teenagers or at least younger people.

But we all do something for the first time. Often we get lucky, sometimes we do not as in this short series we see the first timer get so much more than he bargained for...Like the old saying "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it..."

On the appointed night I was so afraid and excited that I was nearly paralyzed. I had been told what to wear- a black lacy bra with a garter belt and black stockings with high heels - nothing else.

I arrived at the secluded farmhouse where I first met my Craigslist hook-up and walked over the icy driveway in my heels wearing only a long overcoat with the lingerie beneath it.

Upon my knock the door opened immediately and my host stood there grinning holding a highball glass.

"Drink it all, you're going to need it" he said. I did in a couple of fiery gulps.

"Take off the coat bitch" he said pleasantly and waved me through the door. His wife & the other couple were there sitting on the sofa but so far that was all. They were all fully dressed. I removed the coat and handed it to him. He hung it carefully in the hall closet.

"Nice" he said as he looked me up & down.

"Get the cage" he said to no one in particular. His wife I recognized from last time came forward with a steel cock cage chastity device and knelt in front of me where she proceeded to thread my balls through a small steel loop and then clicked the short tube over my hairless cock and snapped on the small padlock.

"No Cumming for you tonight honey" she said sweetly.

"Take him to the room & get him set up" her husband said and all three of them came forward and led me upstairs to the black rubber room where I had been raped by the 4 of them last time I was here. In the center of the room was what looked like a wide saw horse with a 10 inch by 30 inch padded surface lit by a red floodlight. It was resting on a 12 x 12 plastic sheet taped to the floor. Not a good sign..

I was instructed to lay face down on it and cuffs were then fastened to my wrists and clipped to eye bolts near the bottom of the 2 front legs. My ankles got the same treatment on the 2 back legs. A collar was buckled around my neck and a cord through the steel loop tied it in place under the top surface. Another cord was run through the cock cage to an eye under the rear of the surface and also snugged up tight so that I could feel my balls being stretched. More straps were added around my knees and then my elbows with a final one running over my back low on my hips and buckled underneath.

Finally, a 4 inch long thick rubber cock shaped gag was inserted past my teeth and buckled on tight followed by a heavy leather blindfold.

"Don't go anywhere honey, your evening's entertainment will be along as soon as the banquet is over." one of the women said.

I was left alone in the room and my head started to spin as I felt the alcohol- and whatever else was in the drink- take effect.

Sometime later I awoke to the sound of laughter and beer being opened somewhere nearby. I began to sweat. It was somewhat hard to breathe around the rubber cock in my mouth.

I heard the voice of the host saying.

"Relax and have a drink boys. Since you are the tournament winners, you get first crack at our special entertainment tonight. Just a reminder that while you do not have to participate, our entertainment came here of their own free will and is a willing prize to be enjoyed tonight in any way you desire."

Not exactly how I would have described my situation.

I felt someone approach and my penis gag was removed. I flexed my jaws and took some welcome gulps of air before feeling a spider or ring gag being inserted behind my teeth which held my jaws apart. The blindfold (thankfully) was left on. I could only image what I looked like tied spread and ready to be fucked at either end. I could feel the strain on my neck and penis and I could not help but be somewhat excited. As I waited I started to drift off again, but realized that I was drooling because I could not close my lips and the tip of my cock felt wet inside the steel cage. Truth be told I had jerked off many times since the last time I was in this room. God, I must be a perverted sex freak and I probably deserved whatever I got.

I was suddenly startled awake with a loud and painful slap on my upturned ass.

A loud drunken voice said " Wow, nice ass - for a guy! Probably feels the same as my girlfriend's ass. You say he came here wanting to get fucked up, eh? Well who are we to deny him that pleasure? I think I'll give it a try before the rest of the train gets here."

I heard a zipper followed by the sound of a belt and pants hitting the floor, and the squooshing sound of liquid being squirted. He was obviously working his cock to get it hard and then he pulled my cheeks apart and it was at my rear entrance.

With a couple of attempts it was in me to the hilt and he was jack hammering into my ass with his fingers digging into my ass cheeks while the whole bench squeaked back and forth on the rubber floor with each stroke. Every time he pulled back my balls stretched with the cord attached to the cage. It did not take long before he blasted his load in my ass and shuddered to a stop.

"Wow, that was a great ass fuck if I do say so myself!" he slurred loudly.

He yelled "Next!" and came around to my face for the obligatory cleaning in my drooling mouth. While he was there another took his place in my rear.

In a short while cocks were coming in both my holes. It occurred to me that's all I am now, a couple of holes to fuck. I used to have fantasies about being tied and used in a similar fashion. I would not have to fantasize any longer. Whatever they had given me in the drink seemed to have the effect of desensitizing my ass as another and then another just shoved in their cocks and thrust until they came inside me. Safe Sex was a long way from anyone's mind.

One of the watchers took off his belt and started whipping my ass and back with it while I was getting doubly fucked.

This had gone on long enough that I lost count of how many hockey players had fucked my ass and it was no longer tight it seemed because I heard 2 guys who thought that they could fuck me with both of their cocks at once. It took some doing and many false starts but eventually they found a step stool and were able to get into me at the same time. Luckily they could not thrust freely but had to be content with wiggling their cocks in my sloppy ass until they came. Once one guy started the other one immediately followed. Both of them ended up in my mouth simultaneously as well. It was getting stretched too.

The fucking and sucking had started to slow down thankfully but I was still getting ass and face fucked pretty steadily. How long had it gone on? I did not know.

At some point I heard a woman's voice and she said "Wow look at the size of that asshole! I am going to fist fuck it." And that is just what she did. There must have been enough come to lube everything because I felt her fingers inside wiggling almost immediately and then her whole hand was inside and I could feel her hand reaching up into my insides and she made a fist and started to punch my bowels.

She must have been in almost to the elbow and I was grunting at the end of every thrust. I heard a man say "My turn" and as she withdrew I felt a much larger hand force it's way inside me. Soon it was punching into my guts too and I felt like I was being deflated with every withdrawal like a chicken getting it's innards removed through its asshole. It was not a pleasant thought. When he drew it out he asked for a towel.

I heard someone shout " Christening time" and heard numerous voices all around me. The same voice said "Ready, Aim, Fire!" I felt streams of piss totally wash my body with several directly on my face and in my propped open mouth while some also entered my ass which had to be as big as a house by now. I wondered if I would be incontinent now and would my sphincter muscles ever recover.

Eventually things began to get quieter in the house and I heard the door closing several times as the guests took their leave.

It came down to the master of the house and the other couple. They were not done of course and each had to fuck me top & bottom and take turns with the flogger all over my body. I had to piss so badly and it felt like I needed to take a crap too but I could not trust that feeling.

"Well my little slut, how did you like the evening? I know you are a bit of an exhibitionist and like to be the center of attention. Rest assured that you were! Like I said, lucky that there were only 22 that actually showed up after the banquet but you certainly showed them a good time and I hope it was a time that you will remember."

Fat chance I would ever forget it.

They untied me from the frame but I could barely stand. The blindfold was left on and I was handcuffed and led from the house and into the seat of my little truck without my coat or anything else except what I had been fucked in.

I heard and felt the truck being pulled onto the highway. After about 5 minutes it pulled over and stopped. I was removed from the truck and a second set of handcuffs ran through the ones I was wearing. I was forced to bend over and the second cuffs were ratcheted around the ball of the trailer hitch.

There I was in below zero weather wearing only a garter belt, black stockings, high heels and a lacy bra. They put a wig on my head and left the cock cage on.

"Have fun!" they giggled and drove away in a car that had followed us. It was late at night and a few cars passed, slowing as they went by but then speeding up. At least I was able to pee. I squatted on my heels and it steamed as it splattered into a pool beneath me. I was used to the smell of urine by now of course and It was all I could smell and taste. I felt like whatever was in my ass had run out by now but there was no way to be sure.

I looked up at the sound of a bus slowing down. The driver got out and looked me over. "Looks like you've had a hard night" he said. He left momentarily and returned with a set of bolt cutters. He cut the second set of handcuffs from the trailer hitch but left the original set fastened.

"Come in and get warm," he said as he pointed me towards the dark bus. I started up the steps when he smacked my ass and chuckled. I tried to back down but he pushed me up the stairs and I fell on my knees.

"Can I please sit down?" I asked.

"I don't think you'll have time" he said as he climbed into the driver's seat and I felt several hands grabbing at me and bending me over the front seat. By the glow of the instrument panel I could see many faces behind me "College wrestling team." said the driver. He turned on the blinker and pulled out into the empty highway.

Some hours later I was left beside the road, thoroughly fucked and fucked up-again. At least they had left me an old car blanket which I held around my shoulders with cuffed hands. I was too tired and sore to do anything so I found a scrub of bushes and cattails, made a nest and lay down. I immediately fell into a deep exhausted sleep. Whatever day it was there would likely be another one tomorrow..