Emily Stays Over

Story Info
A sexy sleepover with her partner and trans metamour.
2.3k words
4.28
8.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArielleR
ArielleR
30 Followers

It was late when Leah and Emily got back, but I didn't mind. I'd had a nice quiet evening of adorable lesbian romance books, leftover Thai curry, and chatting with my friends online.

When I saw the two of them enter the living room, I said, "Hey! How was Queer Salsa dancing?"

Emily said, "So fun! Leah's such a good lead and we got so many compliments on our coordinating skirts!" I smiled thinking about petite Leah swinging the much larger Emily around the dance floor. I'm sure they were very pretty together.

Leah said, "There were these two adorable gay guys teaching it and they were so, so good!"

I said, "I'm really glad you had a good time! Have any plans for the rest of the evening?"

Emily said, "Being so close to your hot partner all night has really got me going. We want to clean up a bit and then get to the bedroom."

Leah said, "We were actually thinking we might like you to join us tonight. If you're feeling like it, of course."

I said, "I'd love to! This last book I've been reading is very sexy and I've been feeling pretty excited myself."

Leah said, "Well let us get in the shower, then could you go lie on the bed naked to wait for us?"

"Yes," I said, "go get in the shower."

I waited to hear the water running, then got up and took my book to the bedroom. I noticed the toy drawer was already open, and wondered if they might be getting started in the bathroom before joining me. I retrieved the lube and condoms and put them on the nightstand, just in case.

After taking my clothes off, I lay down on the bed and opened my book up to wait for the others. I didn't have to wait for very long.

Leah opened the door and came in, followed by Emily. Both of them were naked, except that Leah was wearing a strap-on harness and dildo. I looked admiringly at Emily; her thick thighs drew the eye and looked soft to the touch. She noticed my attention and smiled at me, saying, "I'm glad to see you too, cutie!"

She continued, "Leah, how do you feel if I take a moment here to get to know Molly a little better? I've never been with a trans girl before."

Leah replied, "I'm good if Molly's good! It's really not as different as you might think, though."

"I'm good, come over here!" I said, beckoning Emily over. She laid down beside me and looked into my eyes, smiling.

"You've got really pretty eyes," she said, "Do you know that?"

I said, "I do know that. Yours are cute too!" I put my hand on her shoulder and leaned in a little. She closed the distance and kissed me gently. A few little ones followed, then I opened my mouth to her and we began kissing deeply. Her lips were soft against mine as we made out, but her tongue was firm and insistent. After a little while, I decided I'd take a little control and guided Emily's top hand to my breast.

She carefully cupped my breast in her hand and began to run her thumb around the outside of my nipple. A groan of anticipation rose up in my throat and briefly interrupted our kissing. She continued teasing me for a couple of minutes, grazing my nipple with her thumb and retreating, then started to fully rub my now-hard nipple.

Interrupting our makeouts, she said, "Gosh your tits are great! How about I find out how great your butt is?" I nodded in agreement and she slowly ran her fingers down my side until she reached my hip, then she went to grab my ass. Her hand was gentle and caring against me and I relaxed into it. I could see in her eyes that she was enjoying herself.

Leah interrupted, "You like what you're finding, Emily?"

"Oh for sure," Emily replied, "Molly really is a delight! And not so different, like you said, though I'm beginning to feel a little difference against my thigh." She winked at me and I could feel my light erection pressing into her.

I asked, "Leah, how do you want to fit into all this?"

Leah said, "I thought you and I could take turns with Emily. Me first?"

"I'm good with that," I replied, "How about you, Emily?"

Emily laid back and said, "I love getting fucked, you two, so come get started! Can you touch my pussy a little, Molly, just to warm me up?"

I said, "Oh, of course!", and I dipped my fingers into her pussy. It was wet already, so I took a bit of her juice on my fingers and started rubbing her clit.

"Oh yes, right there," she sighed, so I touched her some more. She moved beneath my fingers to keep me in the right spot and she started making excited little noises in her throat. After a little of this, she said, "Leah, come fuck me! I'm ready for you."

Leah came and knelt between Emily's legs. They smiled at me and then at Emily, then plunged their strap-on deep into her vagina. Emily closed her eyes and let the rhythm of Leah's fucking pulse through her body. She reached a hand out in my direction and I moved to sit beside her, keeping as much of my body as I could within her reach.

"Fuck me Leah, fuck me hard, I love the way you fill me up," Emily said, breathing hard. Her hand returned to my breast, but this time she squeezed me tightly in excitement. Buoyed by the attention and the energy of Leah's fucking, I started to touch myself, finding my dick fully erect from all the excitement.

Leah looked at us and said, "Fuck that's hot, you two! Love you both so much!" They leaned forward and grabbed Emily's legs for support, then fucked even harder with the thick strap. Emily groaned in pleasure, then her whole body tightened in preparation for climax. When she came, she shook all over in response. Her hand dropped off my breast and fell to my lap, and she gasped and relaxed as the orgasm came to an end. Then, Leah stopped for a moment of rest and things were quiet.

Finding her hand in my lap, Emily asked, "Can I touch you?"

"Yes please," I replied, and let go of myself. She took hold of my penis and tentatively stroked it up and down. I smiled at her and said, "That's good, you can go a little harder if you like!"

In response Emily's hand got firmer and more confident on my dick. I looked at Leah and, understanding my glance, they began thrusting again. Emily made a delightful noise in response. Soon she was riding against the strap again, but this time she was stroking me, almost in sync with Leah's fucking. A sigh escaped my lips and I followed it up with some excited moans, the better to communicate my feelings with my partners.

I took a moment to appreciate what was going on. Leah was holding themself up on Emily's knees and thrusting vigorously with the strap-on. Their long brown hair was bouncing in waves against their back, and they were looking at Emily's face and smiling. Emily was smiling back as best she could, and her ample belly shook with the impact of Leah's fucking.

Leah's face was flushed and I could tell they were close to coming. When their orgasm hit I could see them falter in their rhythm from its intensity. They cried out, "Fuck yes," and slumped against Emily's knees. They trembled in orgasm for a long time, grinding their pussy against the back of the strap. When it finally subsided, they pulled out and laid down on the bed exhausted.

Emily leaned over and said to me, "Wanna take your turn, cutie? I bet you'll feel good!"

"I'd love to," I replied, "just let me get a condom on."

Emily said, "How about I put that on you? Seems like more fun that way." I smiled and nodded and she grabbed a condom from the nightstand. Once it was unwrapped, she slowly rolled it over my penis. The way the sensation worked its way down me made me shiver in excitement. I was more than ready to begin.

I made my way between Emily's legs and brought the head of my dick up to her clit. I rubbed it up and down the full length of her pussy and was rewarded with squirms of anticipation. After a moment of this I plunged myself into her welcoming vagina; she gasped in response.

When I began thrusting, Emily exclaimed, "Oh that feels good, give it to me sexy lady!" I leaned over her and began to lick her nipple. She sighed in appreciation and gripped the sheets. I saw that Leah had gotten back up and was making their way to Emily's side where I had been. A knowing look passed between the two of them and Emily brought her hand up to play with Leah's pussy.

We continued like that for a while, then I straightened myself up. I brought my hand around Emily's front and found my way down to her clit. When I started to rub it, the pace of her breathing immediately quickened. She cried out, "Fuck me Molly, fuck me fuck me yes," and then her shouts lost their words and became pure vocalizations of her arousal.

She continued at that intensity for a surprisingly long time while I fucked her and stroked her clit and she ground her fingers around Leah's clit. Then, she announced her climax by grabbing my hip with her spare hand and holding on tight, while waves of contractions squeezed my girldick. She was suddenly quiet and I saw Leah's hands covering her mouth and stifling her screams. It all brought me right to the edge myself and a few more thrusts pushed me over, releasing the tension in my core to flow shimmeringly through my body.

When my orgasm subsided, Emily's was still going strong. She came for several more seconds, then relaxed into the bed. I pulled out and stripped the condom, then snuggled up to Emily's side opposite Leah. I kissed her on the cheek and she turned to face me with a look of joy on her face.

"Wow," she whispered, "you're certainly the sexiest trans girl who ever fucked me. That was wild!"

"Aren't I the only trans girl who's fucked you?"

"Yes," she giggled, "but I appreciate it anyways."

It was crowded, but we all slept contentedly in the one queen bed. In the morning, I was the first to wake up, and left Leah and Emily sleeping quietly to get ready for my day. They looked so peaceful together I had to smile.

After I got dressed, I went out to the living room to enjoy my quiet Saturday morning. I caught up on Discord while sipping a glass of orange juice, then had an idea. I'd make breakfast for the three of us and serve it to Leah and Emily in bed.

First, I started a pot of coffee, hoping that the grinder wouldn't wake anyone up. Once that was on, I heated up a pan and mixed up batter for some vegan chocolate beer pancakes. I cooked the pancakes and sang along to the radio, then spread chunky raspberry jam on the pancakes. Finishing the plates with some canned peach slices, I got ready to take the food to my quiet lovers.

I hadn't heard anything from the bedroom, but when I opened the door Emily and Leah weren't sleeping. Emily was lying back on the bed with the strap-on now around her hips, and Leah was slowly riding the dildo and rubbing their breasts.

"Hey Molly," said Emily, "we woke up super horny so we thought we'd have a quickie before breakfast! How are you feeling?"

"Pretty good," I replied, "want some help?"

Emily said, "Can you fingerfuck me? I think there's room to reach underneath the harness for that."

"Ooh yes," I said, and put the plates of pancakes down on the dresser. I knelt on the floor by Emily's legs and gently felt below the harness for her opening. When I found it, I gently inserted two fingers and slowly moved them in and out. On each in-stroke, I searched behind her pubic bone for her G-spot. Upon finding it, Emily's body stiffened and she gasped, "Yes right there!"

I began alternating thrusts from the outside with strokes on her G-spot and soon she was writhing underneath Leah. Her vagina tightened on my fingers in orgasm and I felt a gush of fluid flow down from underneath the base of the dildo. I took my fingers out and got up, saying, "I'll let you two finish up here!"

I washed up and took the pancakes back to the kitchen table. Before long, Leah and Emily emerged from the bedroom in their underwear and sat down to breakfast. I poured them coffee and orange juice and we all sat down to eat.

"Thanks for staying over, Emily," I said, "I'm so glad you were here!"

"I'm definitely glad I got to know you better, Molly," she said cheerfully, "Leah, I see why you're so attached to her, she's so loving. And a good cook too!"

I said, "I'd be happy to cater to both of you in the future," and winked.

"Well, we've got the same evening plans in two weeks," said Leah, "maybe you could get something together for us after dancing?"

"It would be my pleasure!"

ArielleR
ArielleR
30 Followers