All Comments on 'The First Time Pt. 03'

by Darktrain

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

Amazing writing as usual. A little tease, I hope that need not to wait much for the next part. The next part which you tease so much.

Was a lovely read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great and much needed continuation to this hot as hell story.

Great continuation and hot as usual. Looking forward to more. Thank you for writing this continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

Please make a part 4. This story had me hard the whole time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What a delicious story! It really deserves a continuation..

You describe the breaking in and the first steps in turning a once straight male and having broken in several cherry boys and trained them, Ii think that you have really captured the essence of the whole experience and how a new convert should be treated and trained - gently, with respect for his entering a new phase of life and starting to leave the old, traditional, "normal", straight way of life behind. I'd suggest that Mike is much like myself in that he is making it his goal to totally turn his new prize into a pure submissive faggot. As a Top, I can attest to how good and rewarding it is to give a new boi an experience that far surpasses any experiences that he has ever enjoyed with a female, teaching him how natural homosexuality can be with the right teacher - and how increasingly difficult it becomes with each new session to find women to be as alluring and attractive as they once were. I'd suggest that a great many readers will enjoy the continuation of this story up to and past the point where the trainee surrenders totally to Mike and becomes his steady boi, forever forsaking the charms of a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

What a hot story. I was hard the whole time I read it. Please continue it.

justlongtobejustlongtobeover 4 years ago
Wow

Please daddy.........

writerOmniwriterOmniover 4 years ago
Best story I read for a while...

Damn... This story kept me hooked from the start. I cant wait for Part4.

I was also never with a guy before,but reading this makes me wanna try it so damn bad... Keep up a good work man 👍👍

MatureSensualBottomMatureSensualBottomalmost 4 years ago
Never too old to call him Daddy!

You know I love it....more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 4!

I want to see how he takes to the butt plug! Also I just want to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
love this!

You can't leave it here! Please continue!!!

justlongtobejustlongtobeover 2 years ago

Please go on..... make it happen

Terence56Terence56over 1 year ago

Wonderful. Part 4 please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You cannot stop here!! Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucks sake whyd you end it here utter cunt behaviour

Terence56Terence56over 1 year ago

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You lost me on page 3 with that daddy shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh my, you stopped with a really bad cliffhanger!!

I love it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Soooo good. Reminds me how I felt.

xxx

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I need more...

JoeBlow2023JoeBlow202317 days ago

You are such a good writer. Your ability to express the emotions Steve is going through is amazing. I had a similar experience decades ago, and your story has brought back all the trepidation and excitement I felt at the time. I love this story. Now, on to the final chapter, but I hope not the last one you write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarktrain@Darktrain
What's in a name? Does it matter. I suppose it's Darktrain cos I like the record. It's also Darktrain because we all have desires and fantasies. I try to write realistic stories. Completing stories is my bane. I seem to have 2-3 on the go that can never be finished. Par...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES