The First Timers Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You saucy little bitch," I said with a smile, rubbing my cheek.

"Oh, did you like that, you creepy old pervert?" she shot back, then snorted a laugh.

"Maybe I did," I said, still smiling.

"Well, maybe I'll slap you again if you don't start behaving."

My smile slowly faded as we shared a look and a long silence until, finally, she grew uncomfortable and turned back to the TV.

"So, what are you watching, anyway?" she asked, trying to change the subject. I briefly glanced at the screen.

"Fuck I know. I couldn't sleep, so I just put on whatever."

"Ooh, I've seen this before. It's good." She turned more fully toward the screen.

"You want to watch it with me?"

She looked back as I scooted over underneath the covers and patted the empty side of the mattress.

"I don't know," she said, eyeing the spot. "It's pretty late."

I stacked a couple pillows and then laid back with my hands behind my head. "Well, I hope you at least feel a little better about this situation," I said. "We can talk more about it in the morning if you want. Sleep tight, Courtney."

"Yeah, sure. Good night."

She lowered her head and fired off another couple messages. An explosion on the screen attracted her attention and she remained at the edge of the bed and continued watching the movie for a while. Then she scooched her butt backwards toward the pillows.

"Maybe just this one part," she said, putting her phone on the nightstand next to mine.

We watched the movie together in silence. After a while, I noticed her draw her knees up to her chest and then wrap her arms around her legs to hug them. A shiver ran through her body. The AC blasted and the ceiling fan spun like a propeller.

"Hey, you mind if I turn the fan off?" she asked.

I still felt overheated from the coke and didn't really want it off. "If you're cold, why don't you get under the covers?" I suggested.

Courtney continued to shiver for a while and then finally dug her toes underneath the top of the covers and pulled them over her legs. The action scene ended, and I half expected her to leave, but she didn't. Instead, she slid down deeper underneath the covers and then turned to lay on her side, resting her head on the pillow near my armpit.

She slid her feet toward me, looking to tuck her cold toes underneath my leg, but when her knees touched my bare hip, she froze.

"Wait, are you..." She lifted the covers and then quickly dropped them again. "O-kay. You're naked."

"Shh. I can't hear what they're saying."

We continued watching the movie in silence, but Courtney seemed distracted. I lowered my arm and draped it over her shoulder. She stiffened at first, but when I slowly dragged my fingers across her back, she relaxed and inched closer until her head rested in the crook of my shoulder.

"That feels good," she said under her breath.

As the movie progressed, I subtly coaxed her body closer to mine. She responded first by draping her arm across my waist, then lifted her leg over mine. Soon, she had her body pressed tightly against me. My hand fell to her hip, and I traced along the waistband of her panties. She hummed softly and snuggled in even tighter, lifting her leg until the top of her thigh brushed against my balls.

My cock began to swell, and it only took a moment before it noticeably tented the covers, casting a triangular shadow in the raking light of the television. Courtney didn't mention it or react at first, but I continued to grow until my erection had lifted the covers completely off my pelvis and it could no longer be ignored.

"What's going on down here?" Courtney finally asked with a knowing tone. She lifted the covers and held them up to stare at my cock. "Are you thinking about sex right now?" she asked quietly without taking her eyes off it.

I glanced at myself and sighed, while my hand roamed over her back. The frustration from my earlier encounter with Erin, combined with my fatigue, had paradoxically worked to heighten my arousal. I was desperate to cum, but I didn't want to scare her, so I picked my words carefully.

"You just...feel really good right now," I replied cryptically. "That's all."

Courtney slowly lowered the covers. She looked at me and her expression changed. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Do you..." she began, but then faltered.

"Do I what?"

"Do you think I'm ugly?"

I furrowed my brow, surprised by the question. "What?"

She looked away, embarrassed. "It's alright if you do," she said, softly. "Everybody else does."

"No," I replied as assuredly as I could. She looked at me to appraise my sincerity. "I don't think you're ugly, Courtney. Why would you even ask me that?"

She hesitated before answering. "You..." she began, and then let out a sigh. "Never mind. It's so stupid."

"Tell me anyway," I implored, and when she hesitated, I added, "Please."

"It's just...when I asked if you were thinking about sex, you said I 'felt good.'"

"Yeah?"

"I felt good, but I don't look good, right?"

I let out an exasperated huff because I wasn't sure how to respond to that. Courtney's face clouded and she turned away.

"I get it," she said bitterly. "Everyone says I look better in the dark, anyway."

I laid there for a moment, speechless. Then I leaned over and flicked on the bedside lamp.

"Look at me, Courtney," I said, and she did. In the dim light, the rims of her eyes were red and damp. "I like the way you look, okay? And I am attracted to you. Since the first time I saw you, I've been attracted to you."

She looked like she wanted to believe me, but she wouldn't allow herself to. "It's okay," she said. "You don't have to say that."

"Hey, don't fucking dismiss me like that, Courtney. Why do you do that?" I asked, unable to keep the irritation from my voice. I felt like a dick for it, but I couldn't help it.

"Do what?"

"Shit on yourself like that? You want to know what first attracted me to you?"

"My boobs, right?"

I laughed. "They're great, but no. It was your confidence. When we first met, you acted like you didn't give a shit about me or what I thought, but then you decided you wanted something from me, and you didn't hesitate to take it."

The corner of her mouth quirked up into an embarrassed little smile, but it quickly faded. "I was high," she explained. "I'm usually not that forward."

"Well, whatever it was, I liked it. A lot. You intrigued me, and it made me want to find out more about you."

"What about my...face?" she asked, and it was clear that her acne was the real source of her self-consciousness. I brushed an errant hair back from her forehead.

"This cute face? What about it?"

"Doesn't it gross you out?" she asked, bracing herself for my response.

"Of course not. Why would you think that?" I asked, and I could tell the question irritated her, as the answer should have been obvious.

"I'm not an idiot, you know," she said, growing visibly agitated.

"What are you talking about? I never said you were," I replied, feeling defensive.

"I know I'm gross!" she spat, angry that I'd made her say it out loud. "Everyone knows it. Everyone. I get called pizza face, or butter face, or blockermore every fucking day! So don't lie to me about it, okay?"

A tear broke free and spilled down her red cheek. She turned away and rested her head back on my chest, pretending to watch the movie, but I felt the cold wetness of more tears dripping from her cheek. I tried to put my arm around her, to perhaps offer a little comfort, but she shrugged it off.

Should I say something, I wondered? I didn't want to upset her even more, but I also didn't think I should indulge her self-deprecating attitude. I tried putting my arm around her again, but she shrugged me off once again.

"You're being a fucking brat."

"Fuck you," she muttered.

That's it. "You really want the truth?" I asked, and Courtney turned to glare at me.

"Yeah, that would be nice for a change."

"Fine. You're not super good looking, okay? And yes, your skin's bad and, if I'm being really honest, you're kind of chubby too."

Her mouth opened and she gasped. Then her eyes narrowed. She was pissed. Good.

"But none of that matters, because I'm still attracted to you anyway, and I still find you incredibly sexy, despite those flaws."

Her scowl remained, but her eyebrows slowly unknotted.

"You know," I continued, "I remember thinking to myself, just before we kissed, that your face seemed kind of cute. I didn't care about your acne then, and I don't care about it now. It's not an issue for me. And yeah, you've got a little bit of a belly," I said with a smile, pinching her love handle to emphasize my point, "but I don't care. I dig your curves and the way you feel when you're pressed against me."

She stared at me, her eyes shifting back and forth between mine, conflicted emotions playing out across her face. I smiled at her.

"You're not the best looking girl in the world, Courtney, but I'm not the best looking guy, either. So what? You're still smoking hot to me, and that's why my dick's hard, okay? It's hard because I think you're fucking sexy." As the realization of what I'd said began to sink in, her lips lifted into a smile. "And I swear to god," I added, "if you cry again or say 'really,' I'm going to beat your fucking ass."

She snorted and her smile widened. "Promise?" she said, and I swatted her on the butt to prove my point. "Ooh!" she chirped.

She turned back to watch the movie, sliding her arm around my waist to hug herself tightly against me. I put my arm over her shoulder, and this time she didn't shrug it off, so I rested my hand on her ass and pulled her closer.

"Really?" she whispered. I smacked her ass again, and she giggled. "Really?"

"I'm not joking, Courtney. I'm going to pull your little panties down and spank your ass raw."

"Really?"

My erection, which had deflated a bit during our talk, quickly surged back to life. Courtney toyed with the edge of the comforter.

"Is your dick really hard because of me?" she asked, and I swallowed hard.

"Yeah."

"In that case, maybe I shouldn't waste it," she said, and flung the covers back.

My thick cock hovered over my pelvis, tilted slightly back toward us. I slid my hand down the back of Courtney's thigh and pulled her leg up until it pressed against my balls. Her skin turned to gooseflesh under my palm, and she shivered.

"Are you cold?" I asked.

"No," she whispered. "You're very warm."

"Good."

We both pretended to watch the movie. My cock ached for release, throbbing with every heartbeat, and I struggled to control myself, but soon had my hand moving again. First to rub the back of her thigh, then roaming over her soft ass.

Courtney responded by humming softly and turning her body to give me better access. Her hand moved over my chest and stomach, then to the top of my pelvis, following the trail of hair leading down from my belly button.

"Actually, I think I'm starting to feel a little hot now," she said playfully.

"Would you just take your fucking clothes off already?"

Courtney looked at me and smiled. "Mm, good idea."

She rolled over onto her back and lifted her butt off the mattress to pull her panties off, flinging them across the room with her foot. Then she sat up and pulled her cami over her head. She crumpled the tiny tank top in her hands and tossed it aside.

She quickly resumed her position, draped over me, and her warm skin against mine caused my erection to surge. I put my hand on her bare ass and gripped the soft, doughy flesh while she brushed her fingers through my closely trimmed pubic hairs.

"If it matters, I think you look spectacular naked," I said to her, and her cheeks lifted into a wide smile.

"Thanks. So do you." She glided her fingertips across the base of my cock and then along the side of the shaft to the tip. "Especially because I get to see this."

"He really likes seeing you too," I said.

She gingerly wrapped her fingers around the shaft and squeezed it. Gently, as if afraid she might hurt me. Then she opened her hand and let out a surprised grunt.

"Oh, it's sticky!" she said.

Of course, it was. An hour ago, it had been covered in a half gallon of lube and stuffed inside Erin's asshole. I cursed myself silently. I knew I should have taken that shower.

Courtney propped herself up on her elbow to get a closer look. She opened and closed her hand around it several times, watching with fascination the way the thin skin on my cock stuck to her palm and pulled away from the shaft.

"Is it always like this?" she asked.

"No, I'm just really sweaty and gross. Why don't I take a quick shower," I said and started to sit up, but she pushed down on my chest.

"No, it's fine," she said quickly. "I don't mind. I kind of like it."

I bit my tongue and laid back down while she continued playing with my sticky cock. She explored every inch of it, feeling the different textures, tracing along the ridge of its broad, mushroom-shaped head, and the thick veins that stood in stark relief from the otherwise smooth shaft.

I closed my eyes and sighed contentedly. Her motions were curious and unpracticed, but the attention felt good, nonetheless. I spread my legs slightly and she took the opportunity to run her fingers over my testicles, causing them to reflexively contract. She breathed an amused snort from her nose and gently cupped my balls, massaging them in the palm of her hand.

"They're so smooth," she said. "I don't know why, but I kind of expected them to be hairy."

"I like to keep things neat and tidy down there," I said.

"You mean, you shave?" she asked, surprised.

"Don't you?"

"I mean, sure. I just didn't realize guys do too."

"Some do," I assured her. "Not all, but some."

"Well, I'm glad you do," she said. "I like it. It feels really nice."

She massaged my balls for a while, and it did feel nice. Then she tried to drag her hand along my shaft but found it too difficult to do because of the dried, sticky lube. I reached for the cup of water on the nightstand.

"Here, this'll help," I said. "Hold out your hand."

Courtney gave me her hand and I poured a small amount of water onto her palm. When she put her fingers back around my cock and moved her hand up and down, the water reactivated the lube.

"It's working!" she said.

I poured a little more water over her hand as she stroked me, until the lube fully rehydrated. Then I set the cup down and laid back.

Courtney pumped her hand up and down over my shaft and slowly stroked my aching cock. The thick but slippery lube allowed her to glide effortlessly along its length. She studied my reaction and soon concentrated her efforts near the top, sliding back and forth over the broad ridge that separated the head from the shaft. The exquisite sensation elicited expressions of pleasure in the form of soft moans and groans.

After a while, the lube got sticky again, but Courtney retrieved the cup from the nightstand and applied a little more water without needing to be told. Then she sat up on her hip to use both hands at the same time. I ran my fingers over her back, and she looked at me and smiled.

"Does that feel good?" she asked.

"It feels so good," I said with a dreamy smile on my face.

She beamed with satisfaction. "Mm, I'm glad." Then she leaned forward to lick the head of my cock, and the unexpected sensation caused me to jump and shudder. When her tongue went back into her mouth, she pulled her head back with a surprised look on her face, smacking her lips.

"It's sweet!" she said. "It tastes like...cherries."

Erin's lubricant must have been glycerin-based and flavored.

"Does it taste bad?" I asked, worried that she might be put off by it, or maybe even taste Erin's ass, but she shook her head.

"No. It tastes really good, actually," she assured me as her hands continued to glide over my shaft. Then she looked at me pensively and asked, "How close are you to cumming?"

"Really close, if you keep doing that," I said.

She stared at my cock as her hands slid up and down over it, reveling in the way my body spasmed as she bumped over the ridge of its broad head. She looked at me again, her expression more serious.

"I really want to give you a blowjob," she said. "Is that okay?"

My heart thumped in my chest. Yes, it's okay! I wanted it so badly I could hardly stand it. My body screamed for release and suddenly all I could think about was cumming in Courtney's mouth. I could barely restrain myself and fought to maintain my composure.

"On one condition," I said in a shaky voice, and she lifted her eyebrows.

"What condition?" she asked, suspicious.

"I get to lick your pussy while you're doing it."

Her eyes widened in shocked surprise. "W-what do you mean?" she asked, a touch of dread in her voice.

"I mean, I want you to cum too," I said, confused by her reaction.

She looked askance, anxious, and said, "I don't know..."

"What's wrong?"

"It just seems...gross," she said quietly.

"What does? Me licking your pussy?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Because...it's embarrassing. I'm gross down there," she said under her breath so quietly that I almost didn't hear her.

"Why would you say that?"

"Why can't I just give you a blowjob?" she pleaded, avoiding my eyes.

"Courtney, what's wrong?" I asked, now genuinely concerned. She seemed to be on the verge of panic.

"Nothing," she said, her voice choked. "I just don't want you to look down there, okay?"

"Why not?"

"Because I'm so ugly down there!" she cried. "I don't want you to see it and not like me anymore."

I couldn't have been more confused. Why would she be so embarrassed by her pussy? I had a ridiculous passing thought that perhaps she was trans or something, but I quickly dismissed it and figured it more likely she was on her period or something. Whatever the source of her discomfort, she acted incredibly self-conscious about her pussy.

"Show it to me," I said.

She shook her head, nearly in tears. I rolled out of bed and stood up, my stiff prick pointed in her direction. She sat on her hip, her legs together, bracing herself on her arm. She looked at my cock, her expression a mix of longing and embarrassment.

"Courtney, let me see your pussy."

She stared, miserable, and then leaned back and slowly opened her legs. I wasn't sure what to expect so, when I finally saw it, the expression on my face must have alarmed her.

"Oh god, what's wrong?" she asked in a panic.

Chapter 10 - Netflix and Chill

Courtney had a completely shaved pussy. Or at least, it had been shaved sometime within the past week or so. Now, short dark stubble dusted her vulva. The skin around her inner thighs appeared chafed a bit and irritated from abrasions and I saw some ingrown hairs, but her pussy looked otherwise beautifully shaped, her puffy outer labia framing delicate, pink lips.

"Nothing," I replied. "It's perfect."

Courtney stared at me, disbelieving, then looked down at herself. I couldn't hold back any longer. I leaned over and gripped her wide hips to drag her to the edge of the bed. Then I kneeled and lowered my head between her thighs.

I didn't hesitate. I dragged my flattened tongue over her soft, frilly pussy lips and she drew in a quick, sharp breath as if she'd jumped into cold water. I gripped the top of her thighs and licked her again, this time stiffening my tongue to part her lips. The tip furrowed into the shallow well of her vaginal opening. She'd become aroused while playing with my cock, and I tasted the slight coppery tang of her secretions.

Courtney grabbed the back of my head and gasped. "Oh!"

Her piquant flavor and intoxicating aroma, the way her body moved beneath me, and the sounds of her pleasure, all stirred a sudden and urgent desire within me. I didn't just want her. I needed her. I needed to please her, and my only thought was to make her cum, so I went after her clit.