The First Timers Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, does that mean we all get the same...benefits?"

I flicked my eyes to the other three girls, their faces expectant, and then settled them back on Courtney.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean."

I leaned back in the chair and exhaled deeply. I hadn't been expecting that. Brittney's cheeks reddened, and she averted her eyes when she noticed me looking at her.

"We'd like to do...stuff with you," Kayla said, twirling one of her long pigtails around her finger.

"What kind of stuff?"

"You know, like the stuff you were doing last night with, um..." Her voice trailed off, and Ashley cast an accusatory glance at Courtney, who averted her eyes to look down at her feet. "And, you know, other things too," she added with an embarrassed smile.

I looked at the small clique of teenaged girls, these misfits who, for no fault of their own, had been shunned by their peers and excluded from exploring such an important and fundamental expression of their femininity, of their humanity, and I couldn't understand it. They may not have possessed the classical beauty of someone like Ashley's sister and might even have been plain or homely by outward appearances, but they possessed something far deeper. Each of them had been gifted with her own unique aspects and traits, some obvious, others subtle, that imbued them with an inexplicable allure that was greater than the sum those individual parts could account for.

Even if they were unremarkable in their appearance, they were breathtaking in their character. Kind and thoughtful, curious and daring, and honest and plainspoken. They weren't afraid to be vulnerable, or to share, or to explore. They were endlessly intriguing, and I felt drawn to them. Like the curve of a comet's path as it draws near to a star, I found myself being captured and pulled inexorably into their orbit.

Our mutual attraction for each other was certainly undeniable, and their wishes and desires had been plainly stated. They yearned to explore their sexuality, to know what it felt like to be desired, to experience the ecstasy that comes from satisfying their deepest carnal lusts, and I became resolved to guide them on that journey of sexual discovery.

I stood and turned to open the door.

"Where are you going?" Ashley asked, rising to her feet.

"Follow me," I said. "We start today. Right now."