The First Timers Club Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the deep breathing, she still appeared uneased.

"I want you to relax. Just go limp. Untense all your muscles. That's right. Relax your shoulders. Relax your face. Just let your hands rest at your sides. That's good. Okay, slowly open your eyes." When she did, I stood directly in her sightline.

"I want you to watch me, okay? Watch my hand. Look at the way it's moving right now. Slowly stroking my cock. You can tell by my face that it feels really good. What do you think about when you masturbate, Brittney?"

She lifted her eyes to mine but didn't answer. Slowly, they drifted back down to watch me jack off.

"You don't have to tell me. I just want you to think about it. Think about the last time you masturbated. You were rubbing your pussy. Your fingers stimulating your clit. I bet you have a gorgeous pussy, Brittney. I'd love to see it. I'd love to be looking at it right now while I stoke my cock."

The slider opened and shut behind me. Brittney's eyes swung to the door, but she didn't move.

"Lock the door, Ashley," I said, without turning around. When I heard the latch click, I motioned to an area at my side. "Thank you for doing that. Come stand over here, please."

She slowly came around to stand next to me. I briefly checked in on Kayla and Courtney. They still rubbed themselves, apparently undeterred by her arrival.

"Did you get it?" I asked, and Ashley held out the vibrator to me. It was small, blue, and bullet shaped. As simple as they come. "Would you please hand it to her?"

She reached down to hand it to Brittney, who took it but seemed unsure about what to do with it.

"Twist the base," I said.

She did, and it vibrated, the low hum just barely audible. She stared at it, transfixed.

"Just hold it against your clit," I explained. "You don't even need to take your shorts off. You can do it over the top if you want. Go ahead, try it." Brittney hesitated, but I nodded reassuringly. "It's okay. You'll enjoy it."

Still hesitant, she lowered the small, domed cylinder to her crotch and pressed it where her clit would be. After a few seconds, her eyebrows lifted and her mouth slowly opened.

"Ashley?" I said.

Between her three masturbating friends and the motion of my hand on my cock, Ashley wasn't sure where to look. At the mention of her name, she turned her head.

"Come here, please," I said, holding out my arm.

She moved closer and I put my arm around her waist and leaned in to kiss her. When our lips touched, she closed her eyes and sighed. Her hand went to the back of my neck, her arm around my waist, and her body against my body. Her tongue slid into my open mouth, seeking mine, and she made a soft, contented sound when I moved my hand lower and gripped one of her large butt cheeks to pull her tightly against me.

Her lips moved hungrily over mine and our tongues slipped and swirled around each other's. The skirt of her dress flowed around my hand as I pumped it back and forth over my cock, and the feeling was electric. I kissed my way down her face to her chin, then along her delicate jawline to her slender neck. I pulled my head back to look at her. Her face was serene. She slowly opened her eyes.

"Take off your dress," I said quietly.

She gazed into my eyes and then stepped back and lifted her dress over her head, letting it drop to the floor. Her eyes moved over my body, pausing briefly to watch me masturbate. Her breathing shallowed. She reached back to unhook her bra and then bent at the waist to pull her panties down.

She came forward again to press her naked body against mine. Her hands explored my torso, running over my back, my chest, my shoulders, and my arms. I put my arm around her and kissed her neck and shoulder, my hand finding its way to her inviting ass once again. She reached down and wrapped her fingers around the base of my shaft.

"Let me do it," she said, but I smiled and shook my head.

"No. I want to watch you play with yourself. Sit down over there, okay?"

Disappointment flashed across her face, but she reluctantly took her hand off my cock and sat on the sofa. She drew up her knee and spread her legs and I smiled when I saw what was between them. Her pussy was small and delicate, her vagina and tender pussy lips completely hidden within the folds of her plump outer labia. She was mostly shaved, save for a tuft of pubic hair that topped her mons.

She kept her eyes on me and put her hand between her legs, delicately stroking herself with her fingertips before spreading herself to find her clit and slowly massage it. Then she leaned her head back and closed her eyes. She lifted her other hand to cup one of her small breasts.

"You are so sexy, Ashley. You're going to make me cum, do you know that?"

She responded by squeezing her breast and moving her fingers over her clit even faster.

For several minutes we pleasured ourselves in silence, save for the music drifting from the sound system, our heavy breathing, and the soft buzz of the vibrator. They all had their eyes closed, and I wondered what they were thinking and feeling and imagining as their fingers moved over their pussies. It probably wasn't much different than the sensual thoughts running through my own mind.

As I watched them, observing their movements, their facial expressions, their posture, and the abundance of young, female flesh laid out before me, I imagined pleasing them, moving with them, satisfying their lusts and desires. I wanted to be with them, penetrating them with my cock, thrusting inside of them, filling them with my cum.

Kayla was the first to bring herself to an orgasm. She hunched her body over and squeaked again, as she had before. Courtney followed quickly, and her orgasm was far more powerful, seizing her entire body and causing her to cry out. Ashley diligently worked her fingers over her clit, squeezing her breast and pinching her nipple at the same time. Brittney, meanwhile, had slid down into a reclined position and drawn her knees up, moving her pelvis against the formidable buzzing of the vibrator.

My own orgasm built quickly, and I wondered if I would outlast them both, but I only managed to outlast Ashley, who brought herself to a shuddering climax a few minutes later. I stepped forward and crawled onto the sectional to kneel between Brittney's legs. Her eyes opened and she looked at my cock as my hand moved swiftly over it, inches from her pussy. Her breathing accelerated and she bucked her hips with more urgency. I groaned, feeling my climax surge, and the primal sound seemed to drive her even more.

"I'm going to cum, Brittney. Oh fuck, I'm going to cum. I want you to watch, okay? I want you to watch me cum."

I moved even closer, pressing my knees into the backs of her thighs, then pushed against her knee with my hand to spread her legs as wide as they'd go. My orgasm was imminent. I leaned forward, my cock so close to the vibrator that I felt it humming. Then I came, and a thick jet of warm cum ejaculated onto her crotch and hand. Another smaller squirt coated her fingertips and the small vibrator between them. As I milked the last of the cum from my cock, Brittney whimpered.

"Oh, oh, oh god!" she cried. She squeezed her legs against my hips and tensed her body, gasping and balling her hand into a fist as her orgasm rolled over her. The vibrator slipped from her grasp and tumbled between her legs to nestle between her butt and my knee. When I picked it up to turn it off, my fingers came away coated in cum.

I crawled off the sofa and stood tall, inhaling a deep breath. No one spoke. We all felt something similar. That post-climax high that's often so reflective, but which each of us experienced in our own, unique way. For myself, a calm clarity and sense of euphoria swept over me, and I felt pleasantly uplifted.

I drifted to the kitchenette to find something to drink. The fridge held several light beers inside, so I grabbed one and cracked it open, hanging onto the open door and chugging it down like I'd just walked out of the desert.

Courtney appeared at my side. She reached into the fridge to get one for herself and carried it back to the sectional. I watched her go and admired the way her large, shapely bottom jiggled as she walked away from me.

"Are you looking at my ass?"

"No."

"Liar."

Chapter 14 - Chains of Despair

Feeling satisfyingly refreshed and hydrated, I closed the fridge and went to my backpack to check my phone. The girls reclined on the sectional, absently watching me. No one appeared in a rush to do much of anything.

It was just after two in the afternoon. Thoughts of leaving crowded into my otherwise tranquil mind. I didn't want to stay too long and risk crossing paths with Clay again. Plus, Erin was out there somewhere, lurking about, no doubt waiting for me to emerge so she could extract her twisted toll. But when I considered the four naked girls relaxing languidly on the sectional in a stupor of post-orgasmic bliss, I began to bargain with myself.

Come on, you don't need to leave right this minute. Not yet. It's fine. It's still early. You've got plenty of time.

Aw, hell, who was I kidding? In truth, I didn't want to leave, and I damn well knew I wouldn't. Not until I absolutely had to.

Stop lying to yourself, chump.

I tossed the phone back inside the backpack and stood up. Some of the girls began to rise as well, stretching and gathering up their clothes. Ashley separated her underwear and turned her panties right side out, preparing to put them back on. Courtney and Kayla appeared ready to do the same.

"Do you guys want to be done for the day?" I asked, trying to hide my disappointment.

Ashley paused. "No. Why? Do you?"

"No, not at all. But you're all getting dressed, so I just kind of assumed."

Ashley looked at the panties in her hand and then at her friends. "No, I don't want to be done. Do we still need to be naked?"

I laughed and shook my head. "I guess not, but it's kind of hard to have sex with your clothes on."

Kayla made a thoughtful expression and then chucked her clothes near my backpack. "I'm not done yet," she said, dropping back onto the sofa.

Ashley and Courtney exchanged a look, and they both set their clothes on the coffee table and sat back down as well. I moved to my spot in front of the television and put my hands on my hips, tapping my fingers on my hipbones.

"How is everyone feeling?"

They appeared subdued, and a little more pensive than I would have expected. I saw a few half-hearted smiles and a couple of head nods. Ashley raised her hand.

"You're not at school. You don't need to raise your hand," I said, and she lowered it. "What's on your mind?"

She appeared unsettled. After a moment, she said, "Hmm, I'm not sure what I wanted to say," but I could tell something gnawed at her.

"This is your sanctuary. You're safe in here. Just say what's on your mind."

She hunched forward, fingers clasped together between her knees. "I guess I just wanted to know why we did that?"

"Did what? Masturbated?"

She hesitated, then nodded and looked down. Was she upset about it? I looked at the faces of the other three girls and observed a similar lack of understanding. Not quite the unease that Ashley had expressed. More of a pronounced uncertainty.

I reflected that Ashley had walked in on us unprepared, and that I'd thrust her into the middle of it all without any preparation or explanation whatsoever. I hadn't given her a chance to fully comprehend what we were doing and why. I reminded myself that, for all intents and purposes, she lacked any experience whatsoever, and part of Ashley's personality was to be a people pleaser, which meant she often did things she might not otherwise do.

I needed to do better.

"That's actually a really important question and I'm glad you asked it."

I mulled over my response. When I'd gathered my thoughts, I paced back and forth in front of them, but directed most of my commentary to Ashley.

"We're trying to do a lot of things today, so let's break it down. You want to learn how to be sexy, or 'less repulsive to males' as you so eloquently put it. You want to be able to get a boyfriend. You want to learn about sex and seduction, and you also want to practice having sex. Multiply all of that by four and it's a lot of stuff to try to get done."

"Problem is, we don't have much time. It's Sunday afternoon. You all have school tomorrow and I've got my own responsibilities, so this needs to be something of a crash course if we're going to get it all done in time."

Courtney interrupted. "We don't have school tomorrow."

"I thought all of you were in high school?"

"We are, but it's Spring break. We're off this week."

I mulled that over. "Well, regardless, I'm sure you have other plans."

"I don't," Kayla said.

"Me neither," said Brittney.

None of them did, apparently. I shook my head. "Whatever. It doesn't matter. At some point, you're dad's coming home, Ashley, and I can't be here when he does. So, we really only have today, and-"

"Why can't you come back tomorrow?" she asked, and the other three voiced support for that obvious and simple solution.

"Because I've got...shit to do," I said lamely, but I didn't. Not really. I worked as a consultant. I made my own schedule, and I didn't have any deadlines this week that I couldn't push back.

I looked at their faces and sighed. I already knew I'd be back. How could I stay away?

"Or we could come to your place," Courtney suggested. "Ash and Brit both have cars."

I wasn't sure that was such a good idea. I decided to punt on it for the moment. "Alright, look. I might be able to make time for you guys this week, but I'm not making any promises, okay? For now, let's just assume that this is all the time we've got, and we'll play it by ear from here. Okay?"

It hadn't exactly been what they'd asked for or wanted, but it seemed agreeable enough for now.

"Fine. Now, getting back to your question, Ashley. There's a chain of despair that starts with inhibition and leads directly to why you're not able to find a boyfriend. I know that sounds weird but hang with me for a minute and it'll all make sense."

"It always starts the same. With the source of your inhibitions: taboos and shame. Those inhibitions make you fearful, uncertain, self-doubting, and self-conscious. As a result, you take fewer risks. You turn inward. You become shy, timid, introverted, and insular. Self-loathing settles in. You start hating yourself for being weak. You're not good enough. You second-guess every choice you make. You become paralyzed by worry and anxiety and doubt.

"Up to this point, everything's been in your mind. A struggle between your head and your heart. But then things start to manifest in the people around you. They sense your weakness, and now you've become a target. People start taking advantage of you, ridiculing you, tormenting you. And all along, you're thinking to yourself: maybe I deserve this. Maybe this is all there is.

"And that's when the despair sets in..." I paused for dramatic effect. "Does any of this sound familiar?"

The four girls sat stone-still, grim expressions on their faces. I'd stunned them into silence, apparently. Finally, Brittney spoke up.

"You literally just described my entire existence," she said, and I could tell by the way the others expressed agreement that she'd spoken for all of them.

I nodded. "Inhibitions can cripple your prospects and destroy your life but conquering them has the potential to set you free to live your best possible life and reach your fullest potential." Okay, maybe that was a little hyperbolic, but it made my point. I raised my hand. "Show of hands. Who here wants to conquer her fears and inhibitions?"

Four hands shot into the air.

"One of the greatest fears of all is putting yourself out there to be judged and criticized by others. So, to answer your question, Ashley. The reason we all sat here and masturbated in front of each other was because it accomplished several things all at once. It made us feel less insecure about our bodies; it opened us up to our sexuality; it brought us together by allowing us to be vulnerable and share an intimate moment that showed we're not so different in our desire to feel pleasure; and, not to put too fine a point on it, it feels really fucking good to get off."

That last comment broke some of the tension, and they rumbled with agreeable laughter. I waited for them to settle before finishing.

"My goal, my intention here, is to create a safe and sexually charged atmosphere where you can explore and experience your deepest desires. I want you to be able to sense a palpable sexual tension permeating the room at all times."

"The Force," Ashley breathed excitedly.

"That's right. I want you to feel that you can act out on your sexual impulses at any time, without restraint and without hesitation. That's why I'm here. There should be nothing holding you back. If you want something from me, no matter what it is, simply ask for it and you'll get it. As far as I'm concerned, nothing is off the table, okay? Whatever it is that you want to do with me is fine. Go wild."

As I spoke, their eyes slowly drifted downward. My cock swelled until I'd become fully erect again. I took a deep breath and smiled.

"So, what would you girls like to learn about next?"

Chapter 15 - A Lesson in Confidence

The four teens huddled together and conferred among themselves, occasionally glancing my way, before coming to an accord. They redistributed themselves onto the sectional and Courtney, as usual, spoke for the tribe.

"We want to know: what's the best way to get a guy's attention?"

I lifted my eyebrows and scratched my chin. Not exactly what I'd expected. "I don't know," I admitted after a moment's thought. "It depends. Every guy's different." My response failed to satisfy, so I considered the question a little more.

"If I had to pick one thing that most guys would respond favorably to, I'd have to say confidence. Confidence is sexy as hell. There's nothing more intriguing than a girl who's self-assured."

"Why?" Kayla asked.

"Because it shows that she's comfortable with who she is. She trusts her judgment and isn't afraid to go after what she wants."

"Wouldn't guys think a girl like that's stuck up? Or a bitch or a slut or something?" Brittney asked.

"Some might, I guess. Guys who are fragile in their masculinity. But that only means that the assholes will have self-selected themselves out. You wouldn't want to attract someone who thought that way, would you?"

She would not.

"So, how do we become more confident?" Ashley asked.

"You're doing it right now. The fact that you're here, sitting naked in a room with an equally naked man, trying to get what you want from him? That takes a lot of confidence."

"It doesn't feel like confidence," she said dryly. "It feels like desperation."

I couldn't help but laugh. "Sorry. It's just, you've got a pretty dark sense of humor, you know that?"

"I wasn't trying to be funny," she said under her breath, and I laughed again.

"Then it must come naturally for you, I guess. Anyway, don't think of confidence and desperation as being mutually exclusive. Being confident doesn't mean you can't desperately want something. It just means you have the courage to go after it and the belief that you can achieve it.

"Someone once told me: you never regret the things you've done; you only ever regret the things you didn't do. If I had to distill the essence of confidence down to one thing, that would be it. Never regretting that you didn't try. You ever see that movie, Conan the Destroyer? The second one."

Brittney and Ashley nodded. They'd both seen it, but Kayla and Courtney hadn't.

"There's a scene where a girl asks this badass warrior chick how to attract a man. She asks her, if your heart's set on someone, what would you do to get him? And the warrior chick says, 'Grab him! And take him!'. And that right there is fucking confidence. Grabbing and taking what you want in life."