The First Timers Club Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She regarded me, trying to judge if she could really trust me. The other girls chimed in as well.

"Just tell him, Kiki," Courtney said. "I can't speak for Ash, but Brit and I would never judge you like that, okay?"

"Hey!" Ashley protested, and Courtney stuck out her tongue and giggled. "Go ahead, Kay. I told my dumb sex story about my big butt. Nothing could possibly be worse than that."

"Bet me," Kayla said dryly, but her reticence had already begun to crumble.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Are you?" she replied.

"Oh yeah, baby. Hit me with it."

"Okay, here goes nothing." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she grumbled.

She cleared her throat and sat still for several seconds. I thought she'd lost her nerve again until she rose slowly to her knees and spread her legs, dropping her hand to rub herself. She sighed contentedly. Then she spoke, and her voice sounded different; softer, lighter, and higher pitched, almost breathy.

"Do you like my pussy, daddy? Do you? Do you like my hairy little pussy? Can you see how wet I am, daddy? I'm so wet, daddy. I see the way you look at me, daddy. Do you like looking at my little titties?"

My jaw dropped and my pulse quickened to a frenetic pace as Kayla lifted her other hand to fondle one of her small breast.

"Oh, daddy! Look at your cock. It's sooo big and sooo hard. Mm, can I lick it, daddy? Please? Please, daddy, please put your big cock in my mouth. I want to taste you, daddy. I want to suck on your big fucking cock. I want you to grab my pigtails and use my mouth. Put your cock in my mouth, daddy, and choke me with it."

The other three girls stared in disbelief as filth poured from their friend's mouth. Kayla's fingers moved swiftly over her clit.

"Oh, touch me daddy! Touch my little pussy. Oh god, daddy. It feels so good! It feels so fucking good! I want you so bad. Fuck me daddy. Oh, please fuck me. Put your big cock in my hairy little pussy and fuck the shit out of your baby girl, daddy."

I almost choked on my own spit. Kayla moved her body against her hand, undulating her hips as she pantomimed the forbidden encounter she'd conjured in her mind.

"Oh god, daddy, I'm going to cum. Oh, god, yes! Yes! Oh god! I can't take it any more daddy! My little pussy can't take your big cock anymore. Oh daddy, what are you going to do? Where, daddy? You want to put it in my ass, daddy? You want to fuck my little ass? Oh god, yes! Do it, daddy! Fuck my little ass! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh god, that feels so fucking good. Fuck it, daddy! Fuck my little ass!

"Oh, god! Are you ready to cum now, daddy? I can feel you. Take your cock out of my ass and shove it in my mouth. Let me suck your big cock, daddy, straight from my ass. I want your cum. I need it, daddy! Let me have it, daddy! I want to drink your fucking cum, daddy! Oh GOD!"

Kayla doubled over, her eyes squeezed tightly as a powerful orgasm wracked her small body, but her fingers didn't stop. She powered through the initial wave and her mouth contorted and twisted until her legs began to shake.

"Oh shit. Oh fuck! Oh, FUCK!"

She finally couldn't take it anymore. She slowed and collapsed backwards onto the sofa, shivering spasmodically. A large wet spot darkened the cushion where she'd been kneeling.

No one breathed a word for several long seconds. We all sat quietly and watched with open mouths as Kayla's orgasm rolled over her in cascading waves. When she eventually settled, no one wanted to be the first to speak. At long last, Kayla sat up to look at us. When the realization of what she'd just done finally crystalized, her face became ashen and filled with regret.

"Why are you all looking at me like that? Oh, god. I was just kidding. You know that, right? It was a joke, I swear!"

I sat up quickly and got to my knees, gripping her shoulder. "Shut up, Kayla. Just shut up, okay?" Only then did I become aware of my heavy breathing. Kayla stared at me, her eyes filled with shame and fear.

"I didn't mean it," she said. She trembled and I thought she might cry from embarrassment, but I shook her shoulder.

"Stop. Just stop, okay? Look at what you did, Kayla," I said, casting my eyes downward.

She looked down and her lips parted. My stiff, aching cock pulsated, bobbing lightly with every heartbeat, and a large string of precum drooled from the tip. Kayla reached out and caught it with her fingertips. She rubbed them together, fascinated by the slippery texture.

"Holy shit, Kayla. That was one of the hottest things I've ever heard in my life. I don't even..." When I faltered, she looked at me. I breathed deeply and fixed her with an intense stare. I lowered my voice. "I want to fuck you so badly right now, I can barely control myself."

She held my gaze for several long seconds before responding.

"So do it, already."

I gripped her shoulder tighter and nearly shoved her backwards and tore up her pussy right then and there, and I'm not sure why I didn't. Instead, I stood and paced around the coffee table, slicking my hair back and blowing puffs of air out of my mouth as I struggled to get myself under control. Courtney came to me and grabbed my wrist.

"Come here," she said.

I let her push me down onto the sofa until I laid on my back, then she straddled my waist and pinned my arms over my head. She stared at me, her face an inch from mine, her breath hot and herbal.

"I'm done waiting. I'm going to suck your dick, okay? Hey, are you listening to me? I'm going to suck your big, fat dick and you're going to lick my pussy and stick as many fingers as you can fit inside me. Just like before. And then we're going to lay here for as long as it takes for you to cum in my mouth and I'm going to swallow all of it. Every last fucking drop. Do you understand?"

I nodded and she turned her body around to wrap her soft, warm lips around my throbbing cock and settled her pussy onto my face. She pulled her head back and smacked her lips.

"Mm, cherries," she muttered before taking me back into her mouth.

We licked and sucked and fingered each other with reckless abandon. As I neared my climax, I found myself with a pair of fingers in her pussy and one in her ass as I thrusted my cock into her open mouth. My orgasm rocked my body, even if my ejaculation couldn't match the load I'd deposited into Erin's ass and, true to her word, Courtney swallowed every drop.