The First Timers Club Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved against her, thrusting to meet her. She let out a sharp breath and again each time I bumped into her ass. I'd seen the ferocity on her face earlier when she'd stood hulking over Courtney, and I knew an inner strength far greater than anything she'd allowed herself to contemplate dwelled within her. A beast waiting to be unleashed.

"Are you ready to get fucked, baby?" I asked as I rhythmically drove myself into her. She responded by lowering her head and moving her hands forward to brace herself. "Let me hear you."

"Yes," she said quietly.

"I need to hear more from you. Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me."

"Tell me to fuck your pussy, Brittney."

"Fuck my pussy," she gasped between thrusts.

"Louder."

"Fuck my pussy!"

"Don't stop, Brittney. Keep saying it! Louder!"

"Fuck my pussy! Fuck it! Fuck my pussy!" she yelled.

And I did. I tightened my grip and dug my fingers into her soft hips and I threw myself against her, fucking her pussy as hard and as fast as I dared. Her body shook with every thrust, the sound of my pelvis crashing against her ass a loud clap, and her repeated commands to fuck her pussy transformed into a long, keening cry.

"Fuuuck! Oh, god...!"

The area between our pelvises grew increasingly gruesome as her menstruation painted our pubic areas red. Yet, despite the visual horror show happening below, the sensation of my cock sliding inside of her felt extraordinary. Her warm pussy was slick and I glided effortlessly inside of her. The sensitive ridge of my cock head sliding against her tight vaginal walls elicited a tingling sensation which coursed through my cock like an electric charge. I wanted more.

"You like that, huh? You like getting fucked by a big dick?"

Brittney cried out, unable to form a coherent response, the only words I could make out being 'oh' and 'god' and 'fuck' in randomly arranged orders and frequency. After a while, she lowered herself down onto her elbows and then stretched out her arms to brace against the sectional and wailed loudly.

As Brittney screamed and sobbed and hyperventilated into the carpet from the brutal pounding of her pussy, Ashley covered her mouth with both hands, a horrified look in her eyes. She shook her head and stood, but Kayla grabbed her arm and pulled her back onto the couch, then leaned over to whisper something in her ear. Ashley teared up and nodded, but her hands never left her mouth.

I could only imagine how it looked to them. A stranger walking in at that moment would assume a brutal assault was in the midst. The ring of blood had spread to our thighs, creating a gruesome Rorschach pattern who's interpretation evinced a twisted mind of nefarious purpose. I needed to alleviate Ashley's concerns. I reached over Brittney's back and gathered up her hair, forming it into a titian bridle that I used to pull her back onto her hands.

"You want me to stop?" I asked when her head came back. "If you tell me to stop, I'll stop."

"No!" she cried. "Please, don't stop! Don't stop!"

"You want me to keep fucking you?"

"Yes!" she screamed.

"Tell me you want more."

"I want more! I want more!"

"Tell me to fuck you harder."

"Fuck me harder!"

"You love getting fucked, don't you, you little slut?"

"I do! I love it! I love it so much!"

From the periphery of my vision, I watched Ashley drop her hands from her mouth. She'd heard it straight from her friend's lips. She loved it and wanted more.

I glanced down at Brittney's ample rump and the small winking hole just above my cock. Like the rest of her, Brittney's asshole was perfectly shaped, pink and pristine, and I wanted to know it's tightness. I eased back to slow my pace and stuck my thumb in my mouth to coat it with saliva. When I pushed it into her ass a little too abruptly, she hunched her back and yelped.

"Too much!"

But I already had it inside, so I quickly reversed to pull it out.

"No...wait. It's good," she gasped. "Put it back."

"You sure?"

She hesitated before answering. "Yeah."

"I'm not going to do it unless you want me to."

"I want it."

"Tell me to do it. Tell me what you want."

"Do it...put your finger back...back in my ass," she said.

I pushed the tip inside and held it there to see if she'd change her mind.

"No wait!" she said suddenly, and I pulled it back out. "The vibrator."

I looked over my shoulder at the girls on the couch. Courtney and Ashley sat stock still, huddled together completely enthralled by the show, watching with a mix of horror and fascination, while Kayla laid back with her legs open, rubbing her pussy. I snapped my fingers to get Courtney's attention.

"Hey, vibrator. Now!" I hissed.

I held out my hand and wiggled my fingers impatiently as she hunted for it, discovering it on the side table by the lamp. She twisted the base to turn it on for me and put it in my hand. The small device buzzed menacingly, like a giant blue hornet, and I brought it to Brittney's asshole.

Like a jolt from a cattle prod, she yelped and jumped when the vibrator contacted her anus, but she quickly settled and then whined urgently as the tip of the device slid into her rectum. High frequency vibrations radiated outward from her asshole, stimulating everything in the area, including the top of my cock.

With the vibrator in place, I had to be careful not to let it fall into her ass. I held it in a vice-like grip until I thought I might crack the plastic. Then I yanked Brittney's hair back and resumed fucking her. The dual stimulation of her pussy and asshole set her erogenous zones ablaze, provoking a string of strained grunts and vulgar utterances that sent a lascivious thrill coursing through me.

"Oh god! Oh god! Fuck me! Oh god, fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

"Are you my little slut?"

"Yeah...!" she whined.

"My little slut who loves getting fucked, huh?"

"Oh god, I do! I love it!"

"Tell me you love getting fucked."

"I love getting fucked!"

"Tell me to fuck your pussy."

"Yeah! Fuck it! Fuck my pussy! Fuck it hard!"

"You want me to fuck you harder?"

"Yes! Harder! Fuck me harder!"

If it were any of the other girls, I wouldn't have, but Brittney wasn't exactly like them. There was nothing delicate about her, at least on the outside. She had the size and musculature to absorb more abuse, so I granted her wish and bashed myself against her smooth, round ass.

Brittney shrieked at the ferocity of my assault, her impassioned screams echoing in the cavernous room as my cock thrusted repeatedly into her tight, wet pussy and the vibrator hummed in her ass.

"Oh god! Oh god!" she cried.

The feeling of fucking her so recklessly, to be so unleashed, exhilarated me and fueled my passions. I let go of her hair and hauled back to smack her ass and she screamed. When I smacked her again, she cried out.

"Too much!"

I smacked her again, but far less forcefully, and she didn't protest, so I spanked her ass repeatedly until her porcelain cheek turned bright red, then switched hands to maintain my grip on the vibrator and spanked her other cheek until it matched the first.

"Are you my little slut? Answer me, Brittney. Are you my little slut?"

"Yes! Yes I am!"

"Say you're my little slut."

"I am your little slut!"

"Fuck is right, you're my little slut. My little slut bitch who loves getting fucked, isn't that right?"

"Oh god, yes!"

"Are you ready to cum for me?" I asked, but she didn't respond, so I repeated the question.

"I want to! I want to cum!"

Damn. I'd hoped my cock and the vibrator would be enough, but apparently she needed clitoral stimulation to trigger her orgasm, which I couldn't hit from behind. I had flashbacks to eating her out the other day and her stubborn refusal to cum. For a moment, I considered turning her over and fucking her face to face, but I didn't want her to be disturbed by the sight of so much blood. She'd have to rub her own clit, which she wouldn't be able to do if I fucked her so hard.

I grabbed another handful of her hair and pulled her against me to hold her still. My heart raced and we both panted heavily, struggling to catch our breath. Sweat dripped from my forehead and stung my eyes.

"Why did you stop?" she asked breathlessly. "Did you cum?"

"No." I pulled the vibrator from her ass and held it out to her over her shoulder. When she took it, I said, "Use it on your clit."

Brittney reached underneath herself and pressed the blue device against her clit. Her voice shuddered.

"Oh-oh-oh my g-god."

"I want you to fuck me now, Brittney. Fuck my cock with your little slut pussy."

She didn't move, uncertain of what I wanted from her. I put my hand on her ass and pushed her forward a little, then reeled her back in by her hair. She got the message and began rocking back and forth on her knees to fuck herself with my cock.

"That's it. Just like that. Fuck me," I said. I put my thumb against her asshole and slowly pushed it inside to a low, throaty moan. "Yeah, there you go. Right in your ass, baby. Come on, give me that wet little pussy of yours. Fuck me faster, Brittney. Faster."

She went as fast as she could, throwing herself back at me again and again.

"How do you feel, baby? Tell me how it feels."

"It feels so good! Oh god, it feels so good!"

I couldn't disagree. Her pussy felt wonderful and I sensed the first inklings of my own climax building within me. She needed to get herself off quickly.

"God, you are such a sexy little bitch, you know that? I love fucking you, Brittney."

"I love fucking you too," she cried, but I sensed she'd meant something else by it.

"I need you to cum for me now, Brittney. Cum for me, baby."

She fucked me and stimulated her clit, but she still couldn't cum, and I began to wonder if I'd have to go down on her to make it happen. Maybe a different angle would work, I wondered? I pulled my thumb from her ass.

"Get up on your knees. All the way up."

As Brittney rose up, I leaned back on my haunches so that she sat in my lap. I lifted her a little with my hips and she started bouncing up and down on my cock with her hand still between her legs. I reached around and took hold of her breasts, squeezing them softly, and whispered in her ear.

"Look at these perfect fucking tits. You are so goddammed sexy, you know that? Oh god, you feel so good, Brittney. I want you so bad. I love the way your pussy feels on my big cock right now while you're fucking me. I love fucking your pussy so much, baby. I can't get enough of you."

Brittney reached her arm back and hooked it around my neck as I encouraged her to cum. Her breathing accelerated and the sounds of her passions became more frequent and higher pitched. I pinched her nipples and tugged on them.

"That's it, baby. Cum all over my cock. Cum for me, Brittney. I want it so bad. I want you to cum for me. Cum for me, Brittney. Cum for me now."

She shrieked loudly, but cut it off when she took a deep, heaving breath. Her pussy flexed and constricted around my cock, and I felt a flush of warmth and a sudden increase in lubrication.

"Mm, good girl. Cum all over my cock, baby. Just like that," I breathed in her ear, and she whimpered softly.

"Oh, god..."

"Bend over now. I'm going to fuck your pussy some more."

I pushed her back down onto her hands and fucked her hard and fast, but it didn't last long. My climax came in less than a minute. I pulled out of her and blasted my cum over her ass and back.

"Oh, fuck."

Brittney collapsed face first into the carpet and I quickly got up to wash her blood off me in the bathroom sink. So much had dried, it wouldn't all come off, but I managed to get the bulk of it with a hand towel.

When I returned, she still laid on the floor, sprawled out on her side, breathing deeply. I held up a wet towel and she looked at it quizzically. I pointed to the areas of dried blood on myself and her eyes popped.

"Is that from me?" she asked, her voice filled with concern.

"It's all good. Turn over so I can clean you off."

She did and I managed to get her about as clean as I'd gotten myself. By the time I finished, the towel looked like something from a trauma ward.

"There you go," I said, bundling the towel in my hand. Have fun washing that, Erin.

"Give it to me," Brittney said. "I need to get another tampon in quick." She bounced to the bathroom with a spring in her step and shut the door.

When she'd gone, Courtney cleared her throat to get my attention.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Dude..."

"What?"

"I'll have what she's having."

Chapter 26 - Courtney the Whore

"So, how come it's okay for you to call us sluts?" Courtney asked me.

She'd politely waited to ask the question until after Brittney and I had both rinsed off in the shower to rid ourselves of the dried blood and sweat that still clung to our bodies. We all lounged together on the sectional while porn played in the background, though the sound had been muted. I sat with my arm over the seat back, still feeling soreness and stiffness in my shoulders from being tied up and holding Brittney's hair for so long.

"When any of us calls someone a slut," she continued, "you get all pissed off and high and mighty and shit. But then you're all calling Brit a slut and a bitch and slapping her around and stuff, and that's somehow okay? Why? Because you're a dude?"

I shook my head. "No, of course not. I only did it as a sex thing, because I thought that's what she wanted. I'd never call her those things any other time, and if it bothered her, I wouldn't do it ever." I turned to Brittney, realizing I hadn't talked to her about it. "Did it bother you?"

She laid reclined like a Titian Venus on the chaise, still naked and dewy from her shower, her long damp hair flowing around her. She thought about it and shook her head.

"No, it kind of turned me on, to be honest," she said. "But I definitely wouldn't like it if you said it now," she added after a moment of reflection.

"Why do you think it turned you on?" I asked. She'd been more open about her thoughts and feelings regarding sex since our encounter, and I wanted to encourage her by giving her every opportunity to talk about it.

"I'm not sure. It was pretty demeaning the more I think about it. Like, if someone else had talked to me that way, you know, like during sex, I'm not sure I would have liked it as much. But the way you said it...I don't know, it was like you only said it because you were..."

"Because I was what?" I asked when she trailed off, prodding her to finish her thought. She tilted her head and sighed uncomfortably.

"This is going to sound super conceited," she said.

"So what. Tell me anyway."

Her face flushed and she played with her hair. "I don't know. It was like, you were hot for me or something," she said, gauging my reaction, "and I think the reason I liked it so much is because no one's ever thought about me that way before." Her voice trailed off again and she looked away. "God, that sounds so pathetic."

Kayla looked at her friend and nodded slowly, as if in commiseration.

"Well, you're exactly right," I confirmed, and Brittney's eyes came up. "I was hot for you, and I still am. I keep trying to tell you, Brittney, you're sexy as hell."

The smile that warmed her face panged me, and part of me regretted saying that to her. Not because it wasn't true. I did find her sexy and she did turn me on. But I didn't want her to get the wrong impression about what that meant or how I felt. I thought fondly of Brittney, and I appreciated her kindness and her willingness to explore herself with me, but my feelings for her were strictly platonic. I strongly suspected, however, that hers had become increasingly romantic. I changed the subject.

"Speaking of sexy as hell, how is everyone feeling right now?"

I scanned the couch, observing their faces. Brittney appeared the most relaxed, still glowing from our romp. Kayla sat cross legged next to her with her hands folded in her lap, still naked from the waist down. She smiled and shrugged when my eyes passed over her. Despite how uncomfortable it looked, Ashley still wore her fantasy costume. She seemed pensive, though, and her face showed traces of worry. I furrowed my brow.

"What's wrong, sexy?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said, trying to cover her emotions with a weak smile. "Just thinking."

"About what?"

She glanced at Brittney before responding. "I don't know. I guess I'm still a little freaked out about...you and Brit."

"Because of the blood?" I asked, but she shook her head, addressing her concerns directly to Brittney instead of me.

"No. Well, maybe a little, but we all get our periods, right? So I get that. It's just...the way he treated you and those things he said, and the way you were screaming and crying. It was just so awful, Brit, and I wanted to help you and make it stop, but Kay told me not to, and then I heard you say how much you loved it and...I don't know. I just wanted to know that you were really okay."

Ashley lifted her glasses and dabbed at the wetness forming in her eyes. Brittney looked at me, astonished, but I did my best to disguise my thoughts and said nothing. With no prompting from me, she sat up onto her hip.

"I-I'm sorry, Ash. I didn't mean to scare you," she said.

Ashley scoffed and looked embarrassed. "No, I'm sorry. He warned us that it might be like that, and he said we might not like what we saw, but I just...I never expected that." Fresh tears broke free and spilled down her cheeks. She took a deep breath to calm herself and wiped them away. "I was just so scared for you," she said, and her voice cracked.

The sight of her friend crying set Brittney off, and her eyes welled until tears fell from them. Her lips trembled and she rushed to Ashley to wrap her arms around her and the two friends cried together.

"I just love you so much, Brit," Ashley said, her words choked, and Brittney hugged her even tighter.

"I know. I know you do. I love you too, Ash."

Kayla and Courtney looked on, each of them appearing to be on the verge of tears, and even I felt a swell of emotion watching the two friends comfort each other. It reminded me once again just how emotionally vulnerable these girls really were. Despite the bravery they'd demonstrated so far, they were still young and, in almost every way, so incredibly naïve when it came to sex and relationships with men.

The weight of responsibility I felt to not fuck it all up made me question whether or not I was cut out for it. I needed to be a good role model and set an example of what a healthy sexual relationship with a man should look like, but I'd done a piss poor job of it so far and felt to be just about the worst person on the planet to do it. Nearly every relationship I'd ever had with the women in my life had revolved almost entirely around sex. I loved sex and I loved women, and my tastes and predilections ran to the extremes. Restraining myself with these girls had been the hardest thing in the world for me to do, and I grew increasingly worried that it was only a matter of time before I hurt one of them. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to live with myself if I did.

When Ashley and Brittney regained their composure, they settled back into the sofa next to each other, sniffling and holding hands. Brittney looked at me and flashed me an embarrassed smile.

"Sorry," she said.

I shook my head and waved my hand. She didn't need to be sorry. We sat quietly for a long time, not really looking at each other, until Courtney finally broke the silence.

"So...how about them Mets, huh?"

Ashley smirked and then breathed an amused snort from her nose, which triggered a cascade of tittles from the others until soon they all laughed, as much at the absurdity of the comment as to dispel the somber mood. When their laughter subsided, Kayla drew her knees up and hugged her legs.

123456...8