The First Timers Club Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's everyone up for now?" she asked, looking at me but addressing the entire group.

"I could eat," I said when no one else spoke up. I'd barely eaten anything in days, and what little I had consisted mostly of garbage and booze. I'd also noticed that the load I'd dumped on Brittney's ass was a lot smaller than normal. An indication that I was dehydrated.

"I can make you something," Ashley offered. "What are you hungry for?"

"Your pussy," I said, and she cracked an amused smile. "Oh, you mean food-wise? I don't care, honestly. Anything, really, but something fresh and healthy would be amazing." I suddenly craved a grilled chicken sandwich piled high with lettuce and tomato and my stomach grumbled.

Ashley got up to strip off her costume and put her street clothes back on, skipping the underwear.

"Don't move. I'll be right back," she said cheerfully and skipped out the slider.

Courtney watched her go, then turned to me when she'd disappeared.

"So, how are you feeling?" she asked, her meaning obvious.

"A little sore, to be honest," I said, rotating my arm.

The ache in my shoulders hadn't just been a mild strain, I finally admitted to myself. I must have pulled something when I'd been tied up, and gripping Brittney's hair had only made it worse. Yet another reminder of my age and the generational gulf that separated me from these girls.

My cock also felt chafed from the near continuous sex I'd had over the past couple days and the lack of lube, but this also underscored just how reckless I'd been. I hadn't used a condom with any of them, and twice now, poor Courtney had unknowingly sucked my cock straight from Erin's ass. I had so much casual sex in my normal, day to day life, sometimes with multiple partners in a day, that I routinely got myself checked for STDs, but I hadn't been tested in weeks. Between myself and Erin, these girls had indirectly been exposed to dozens of dicks, pussies, and assholes.

A true paragon of responsible sex you are, I thought sourly.

Courtney sat up straight. "You're not...injured or anything are you?" she asked, her concern as much for me as for herself, I suspected. I chuckled softly.

"No, nothing like that. I just think I might have pulled something earlier. I'm fine though," I lied.

She looked relieved. "Good, good. That's good. How's your, uh..." She waggled her finger at my cock.

"He's very, very happy," I said, raising an eyebrow to Brittney. Her face reddened and she grinned.

"Uh huh, yeah, that's great," Courtney said quickly. "But you're still feeling good, right?" She punched her fist into her hand like a baseball mitt. "You're still, you know, good to keep going?"

I laughed again. "Is your little beaver eager?" I asked.

She scoffed and tried to laugh it off. "Ew, no. No, I just want to make sure you're not too tired or need to take a break or something like that."

I sighed, exasperated. "You know, I feel like I keep having this conversation with you guys every other hour," I said.

"What are you talking about?" she asked, wary.

"I'm talking about you girls constantly tap dancing around the things you want. Just fucking come out with it. Tell me what you want, directly and plainly. Why is that so fucking hard for you to do?"

She shot me a pained look. "Hey, sorry, okay? I just don't want you to think I'm, like, desperate or something."

"Oh my god, Courtney." Ugh, these girls frustrated me to no end. "In fact, I want all of you to listen up," I said, and the three of them leaned forward to give me their undivided attention. "I like you guys, okay? A lot. All of you. And I love fucking you. When you tell me you want to fuck me, it's like the greatest thing in the world. You guys could never want sex more than I do. Well, okay, maybe Kayla could, but that's only because she's my sexy little nympho."

Kayla flashed me a steely grin, and I continued. "I should probably wait for Ashley, but I suspect I'll be repeating this again several times, so I'll just say it. Everyone wants to feel wanted, okay? Even me."

This brought them up short, and I laughed. "Yeah, that's right. You're not the only ones who want to feel good about themselves, and it makes me feel really good to know that I'm desired. It's thrilling and it excites me, and it only makes me want you more."

"But dude, you could get any girl you wanted," Courtney said, and I choked out a laugh.

"Yeah, hardly."

"Hardly? What the fuck, man? You're, like...And, I mean, you always know exactly what to do and say all the time!" she said, sounding agitated.

"You're kind to say that, but I'm not nearly that smooth. I'm just like you, making it up as I go."

"Dude, just shut the fuck up!"

"Why are you getting so angry?" I asked.

She stood and tossed her hands out. "Because, I don't fucking believe you! You are so unbelievably hot, you don't even seem like a real person! And you've got this, like, huge dick that you obviously know how to use really fucking well, and everyone's totally into you and wants to fuck you and..." She bore her eyes into me. "It just insults my intelligence when you deny it, okay? That's why I'm fucking pissed."

I lifted my eyebrows. "Wow, okay. I'm sorry. Thank you."

Courtney plopped back down onto the sofa and crossed her arms in a petulant pose. "Yeah, don't mention it."

"Told you," Kayla said to me, shrugging. When Courtney looked at her confused, she explained. "I told him pretty much the same thing last night."

"So?" I asked Courtney, regaining her attention.

"So, what?" she asked testily.

"So, what is it you want from me?"

Her frustration with me erupted. "Dude! I want to fuck your brains out, okay? Is that clear enough for you?" She pantomimed speaking in sign language. "I. Want. To. FUCK! The. Shit. Out. Of. You."

I stared at her and shook my head. "I don't understand. What are you trying to say?" Her eyes bugged out of her head and I stuck out my tongue. She screeched.

"Argh! Oh my god, I'm going to fucking kill you!" she screamed and lunged at me, leaping on top of me and grabbing my wrists. I let her wrestle me down onto the cushion and she attacked my face with her lips. Her tongue shot into my mouth and she ground her crotch against my growing erection.

When she had me firmly under her control, she pulled her head back to look at me, her expression serious. "I want you bad. You have to know that, right?"

"How bad? Tell me. Please."

Her jaw flexed and she shook. "So bad that I can hardly stand it. So bad, that my f-fucking pussy constantly aches for you. So bad, that I have to stop myself from just throwing myself at you every time I see you."

"Courtney..."

"I'm not done yet, mister, so you just shut your perfect fucking mouth and let me finish, because I have a lot more to say to you and I'm going to be completely honest because I don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks anymore." She looked up at Kayla, "Not you." She shifted her eyes to Brittney. "Not you." She looked down at me. "Not even you."

She moved her face closer. "I want you to use me every way possible. I want you to put your cock in my mouth. I want you to fuck my tits. I want you to fuck my pussy. I want you to fuck my ass. I want you to fuck me and fuck me and then, when you're done fucking me and I'm lying on the ground shivering and covered in your cum, I want you to fuck me some more. I want to go to sleep tonight still feeling your cock inside me because you fucked me so much. Do you get it now? Is that plain enough for you?"

Although sore from overuse, my cock throbbed and surged against her weight. She glanced between her legs and nodded. Her trembling intensified.

"Good. Now, since everyone else got what they wanted, let me tell you what I want. You'll tell me what to do, and I'll do it because I trust you completely. I don't care what it is, I'll do it and I won't question it. You won't hurt me, either, okay? You can't hurt me. I'm strong. I can handle it, and I want it. I w-want it more than I've ever wanted anything before in my life."

She exhaled a sharp stuttering breath. "I don't want to just be your slut, okay? That's not nearly enough for me. I want you to treat me like a dirty little whore because that's what I am. I'm desperate for it. I want you to slap me, spit on me, call me names, piss in my fucking mouth for all I care. You can do anything you want to me because that's what I want. I want all of it. So don't hold back, okay? I want to be the perfect girl for you, so please use me any way you want, okay? Will you do that for me, please? Say you'll do that for me."

She quivered like a violin string, awaiting my response. I stared into her large brown eyes, so filled with anxiety and wanton desire, absolutely speechless. I'd never been propositioned like that before, and I felt conflicted because it had come from her. Courtney Bellinore. A virgin who couldn't possibly know what the fuck she wanted. Couldn't she?

As I studied her cute round face, I became less certain. She'd spoken to me as directly as anyone ever had. Women had begged me to fuck them before, to stick my cock in their asses and cum on their faces and treat them like whores, but never all at once and never so calmly, and certainly never before we'd even had sex. And the way she'd articulated it, I could tell she'd given it a lot of thought. Hadn't she? Could it have been nothing more than an impulsive utterance that she'd deeply regret when she woke up the next day, battered and broken?

I couldn't risk it. I had to test her somehow. To know that she'd been serious and wouldn't hate herself in the morning. But how? What could I make her do that would remove all doubt? Then it came to me, and I had to suppress a smile. Yeah, that would work. If she did that, I could be certain of her resolve.

I nodded. "I'll do that for you," I said, and her relief nearly overwhelmed her. She kissed me all over my face and whispered thank you over and over again. "On one condition," I added and she sat up straight.

"Anything. Name it," she said confidently, as if to prove just how serious she'd been.

"You agree to my rules."

"You and your rules," she said with a snort, but the seriousness of my expression melted her smile. "Sorry. Of course. Please, tell me your rules."

"I know you think I can't hurt you, Courtney, but you're wrong. I could hurt you badly and I could do it before you even knew what happened. So, these are my rules."

I ran her through the same three safety phrases I'd given to Brittney.

"Too much, stop, I'm done," she repeated one last time. "I got it. Are we good now?"

I still had a thousand reservations, but I set them aside for the time being. The next thirty minutes would reveal a lot about her determination. I didn't particularly want to treat her like a dirty little whore, but I would if that's what she really wanted. Based on how she reacted, I'd dial it up or down from there.

"Yeah, we're good."

She bounced happily on my pelvis and drummed on my chest. "Good. What do you want to do to me first?"

"I want you to take those fucking clothes off."

She grinned and pressed her hands against my diaphragm as she dismounted me. In seconds, she approached stark naked, about to jump back on top of me, but I held up my hand to stop her.

"Excuse me. What do you think you're doing?" I asked, and she stopped cold.

"Oops, sorry! You're right," she said, then clasped her hands behind her back, stood up straight, lifted her head, and threw her shoulders back. I admired the way her stiff posture made her large tits jut prominently from her chest.

"I forgot, I'm not supposed to move unless you tell me to," she said, then clapped her hand over her mouth and snorted. "Shit, I'm not supposed to talk either," she said quickly, then put her hand behind her back again to wait, grinning like an eager child.

I sighed. "I don't care if you talk," I said. "Run your dirty little whore mouth as much as you want. Go ahead, I'll wait."

Her grin faltered and she laughed nervously. "No, it's okay. I'm sorry. I'm just excited. I'll shut up now."

I watched her for a while, and she grew increasingly anxious. When the silence became unbearable, she started talking again.

"Would you like a blowjob? I'd love to suck your dick right now, if you want. Or, you know, I could titty fuck you again." She lifted her breasts and bounced them in her hands. "That was fun, right?" When I didn't respond, she grew quiet again and lowered her hands. "I'll just shut up."

"Relax, Courtney. I'm waiting for Ashley," I said, then gestured to the laptop. "If you need something to do, go pick out a few videos for us to watch. Something that shows what you'd like me to do to you."

She saluted and said, "Yessir!"

While she busied herself with that task, I turned my attention to the other two.

"Kayla?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you like to suck my cock?"

She smiled and nodded, but then her eyes flicked to Courtney, who'd turned to look at us.

"Is that okay?" Kayla asked Courtney, but I cut off her response.

"She wants you to do it, baby girl. She loves it when other girls suck my big cock. Don't you, Courtney?"

Courtney stared at me and slowly nodded. "Yeah. I mean, yes! Of course. I'd totally love to see that, Kiki. Go ahead. Please. Suck his dick."

Kayla didn't look completely convinced, but when I sat up and opened my legs, she jumped off the couch to kneel in front of me, taking me in her hand. She checked in with Courtney one last time, as if to say, 'Are you sure?' but Courtney already had her back turned so she put me in her mouth.

Ashley returned shortly thereafter. She slowed to a stop after closing and locking the slider when she saw Kayla bobbing her head in my lap. I waved her over.

"I, uh, made you a little veggie plate with, um...hmm...you know, like veggies and...," she swirled her hand over the plate without looking at it, "other...um, stuff..." She finally tore her eyes away long enough to check her hands. "Hummus and pita bread. Oh, and I brought you a Pellegrino."

"Oh my god, that looks amazing. Thank you," I said, reaching for it.

I set it on the cushion next to me and dug in. Kayla lifted her head, but I shook my head and pointed at my cock, and she resumed her blowjob. While I wolfed down the food, Courtney stood and slowly approached us.

"I can take over for you now, Kiki," she said, but I held up my hand.

"Nah, she's doing great. What did you find for us to watch?"

"A few different things. Are you sure you don't want me to do that?" she asked.

"I'm sure. You can eat her ass, though. If she wants you to, I mean. Would you like that, baby? Do you want Courtney to eat your ass?"

Courtney's face fell. Kayla lifted her head slowly, her eyes scanning my face. Then she turned and exchanged a look with Courtney.

"I...are you being serious?" Kayla asked me.

"Dead serious," I said after swallowing a huge bite of pita bread and hummus. "Only if you want it, though. It's totally up to you. I know Courtney would totally love to eat your ass, though. Wouldn't you?"

Courtney stared at me, red-faced with embarrassment, and I could tell that I'd already discovered one of her limits. "Is that really what you want?" she asked me, her voice suddenly very hoarse.

Kayla threw her friend a lifeline before I could humiliate her further. "Actually, I think I'm good for now. Thank you, though."

"Don't mention it," I said, taking another huge bite, and I knew she wouldn't.

Ashley took a seat next to Brittney and whispered, "What the hell did I miss?" but Brittney shooshed her and they both settled in to watch.

When I nodded toward my cock, Kayla resumed her blowjob while Courtney watched from the sidelines, looking extremely perturbed. She'd had no way to anticipate that I'd go in this direction, and I could tell she'd been thrown off balance. Good. She'd been cocky, and now she'd had a small taste of what I was capable of.

"You know what?" I said between bites. "I changed my mind. Courtney, why don't you get down there and help Kayla."

Courtney breathed a sigh of relief and got down on the floor next to Kayla. They conferred on how to approach the task.

"You want to jack him off while I suck?" Kayla suggested, but I shook my head and said, 'Mm-mm' while I chewed on a carrot stick. I spread my legs wider.

"I'd like to see if both of you can get your mouths on my cock at the same time," I said after I'd swallowed.

This arrangement seemed less disagreeable to them than ass eating had been, and they both leaned their heads in to kiss and lick their way around my cock. After a few aborted attempts and awkward headbutts, they finally settled into a rhythm, with each girl taking a side.

"Don't forget about my balls," I said helpfully as I wiped the remains of the hummus from the plate with the last piece of pita bread.

The two girls did a good job, taking turns, one sucking on the head of my cock while the other licked and sucked my balls and shaft, then switching. When I finished eating, I sipped the mineral water and watched them work.

After a while, when they'd settled into a steady rhythm, I held out my hand for Kayla and pulled her up onto the couch beside me. I put my hand on her ass and pulled her close to kiss her while Courtney centered herself between my legs

"Thank you," I said to Kayla. "That was wonderful."

"You're welcome."

I slipped my hand between her legs. The blowjob had turned her on. "Your pussy's wet," I said.

"It's always wet for you," she said softly, her eyes taking on a hungry intensity.

"I'm going to lick your hairy little pussy when I get back, but first Courtney and I have to run a little errand, okay?"

Kayla took my face in her hands and kissed me and nodded. "I can't wait."

When Kayla sat back down, I pushed Courtney's head away and stood up. "Stand up, tits. There's something we need to go do."

"What is it?" she asked when she got to her feet, but I frowned at her and she closed her mouth and pretended to lock it with a key. "Right. Shutting up now."

"Let's go," I said, heading for the slider.

"Outside?" she asked but shut up again when I shot her a look. "Sorry."

She followed closely as I crossed the pool area but slowed when we got to the deck and stopped when I put my hand on the door to the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" she hissed, alarmed. "Mrs. Mitchell's in there!"

"I hope so," I said, pulling the door open. "We need to talk to her."

Courtney backed away. "N-n-no, I can't go in there like this!"

I scoffed and shook my head. "I knew you were full of shit." I affected a falsetto voice. "I don't care what it is, I'll do it and won't question it." I scoffed again. "Pfft, what a crock. You know what? Forget it. Go back with the others and put your clothes back on. I'll handle this myself."

I stepped into the kitchen and called out. "Erin!"

"Back here!" came her response from somewhere on the ground floor. I headed for the den and found her inside watching TV. Her brow lifted and her eyes widened when she saw me.

"I honestly didn't expect to see you again today," she said. "And definitely not looking like that." She rose from her chair and went to the bar cart. "Drink?"

"You've got to be joking, right? I'll never drink or eat anything you ever prepare again, you fucking psycho. You drugged me!"

Erin snickered as she poured a gin and tonic. "Oh, come on. It was just a little DMT. I thought you liked getting high." She turned to face me. "You certainly did the other night when you fuck- Oh, hello."

I turned. Courtney stood in the doorway behind me. To her credit, she hadn't bothered to try and conceal herself either. Good for her, I thought. The kid had some balls after all. I turned back to Erin, my expression scornful.

1...345678