The First Timers Club Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out for a moment to let her catch her breath and she gasped loudly with tears wetting the tops of her cheeks and snot leaking from her nose. After a second, she opened her mouth again. She wanted more. My vision blurred and the part of me that I'd sequestered deep inside and kept under lock and key since that day in Erin's bathroom suddenly burst from its confinement and roared with furious anger at being caged for so long.

I pushed my cock back inside her mouth and fucked her throat until I heard her gorge rise, pulling out for only a split second to let her snatch a fleeting breath before pushing back inside for more. Her awful noises punctuated every thrust and my forearms bulged from pulling so hard on her pig tails. I wanted her. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted her to take everything I had to give, and I wouldn't be denied.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and pushed her head to the carpet, leaning over her to say, "It's time to get fucked, baby girl."

I snatched the anal lube from the table and tore off the cap, squeezing the entirety of its contents onto my cock. As I spread it over the shaft, I leaned over to grip and pull on the butt plug to extract it from her ass. She hissed at my impatient eagerness to get it out of my fucking way, but once again, she didn't protest. Instead, she arched her back and pushed with her pelvic muscles to hurry it along. When the bulb reached its widest point and began to taper, I didn't wait. I yanked it the rest of the way and flung it across the room, then stepped closer and bent my knees to lower my cock into the rapidly closing hole left behind.

I wanted to drop it straight in, the way I'd done to Erin, but even in my depraved state, a shred of reason prevailed. If I tore her sphincter, I wouldn't be able to fuck her, and my desire for that overrode my impatience. But I would go only as slowly as absolutely necessary and no slower.

Kayla reached back with both hands to pull her butt cheeks apart as I slowly entered her ass. Inch by inch, I worked my cock inside, watching as it disappeared into her rectum. When I'd reached the halfway point, I pulled out and then pushed back in. The sensation enthralled me. Her ass felt so tight, so velvety against my cock. I bent my knees and thrusted my hips, each time sinking a little deeper into her ass until I contacted her hands, but I didn't stop to comment or ask how she felt. Instead, that's when I truly began to fuck her.

Like the oversized hydraulic cylinders on a steam locomotive straining to overcome the heavy static inertia of thousands of tons of loaded train cars, my cock moved slowly but methodically in and out of her ass, building up speed until it moved fluidly and rapidly. I plowed Kayla's rectum, driving my cock inside of her, and cared for nothing but the sensation of that ridged head rubbing against her tight opening on each and every stroke. Time lost all meaning and the rest of the room completely fell away, leaving behind one overriding imperative.

Cum. Cum inside Kayla's ass.

I fucked her and fucked her, mindlessly and relentlessly, until my legs began to shake and the roiling in my gut caused my balls to contract and the base of my cock to quiver as the rising tide of my climax surged, barreling at supersonic speed. I needed it so badly. I needed to cum inside of her. As the ejaculation raced up my urethra, my vision narrowed and I sank my cock all the way inside of her to unload everything I had to give. All the pent up frustration and sleepless nights and constant terror and crushing responsibility flowed out of me and into Kayla's warm, welcoming asshole.

I fell to my knees and collapsed on top of her, gasping for breath. As my vision slowly returned, so did my hearing and, with it, the unmistakable sounds of quiet sobbing, jarring my mind to instant alertness.

Oh no!

I slowly extracted my cock from Kayla's ass and recoiled at the small ring of blood I saw there. Her anus, still horribly distended, provided a glimpse of my thick, white cum pooled within the rose red folds of her rectal lining. As her asshole slowly closed, the cum pushed its way out of her and flowed over her pussy to drip in globs onto the carpet.

Kayla still held her ass open with one hand while the other rested on the carpet beneath her, her breathing as labored as my own. But it hadn't been her crying. It had come from somewhere else. For the first time since we began, I remembered the other three girls in the room. I turned my head to find them huddled together on the sectional, expressions of terror on their faces. I collapsed backwards onto my ass with my forearms on my knees and rested my forehead on my clasped hands.

Oh god, what have I done?

Kayla rolled onto her side and groaned, then slowly clambered to her feet. I looked up as she took a tentative, unsteady step toward me. She couldn't hide the fleeting wince of pain, and a pang of regret speared my chest. I'd hurt her. She took one more step and then fell to her knees beside me. I reached for her shoulder, to see how badly I'd hurt her and to beg her forgiveness for the awful thing I'd done, but she pushed my hand aside and crawled into my lap. Then she wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her face against my neck.

"Thank you, thank you," she whispered.

I put my arms around her and held her tightly, breathing in the sweaty smell of her hair. She shivered as my breath blew over her damp shoulder and I held her even tighter when she squeezed her arms around my neck, whispering thank you, thank you, thank you into my ear until I realized it wasn't her shivering. It was me.

Chapter 37 - Three's Company

"Altogether? I'm not sure. I lost count after five," Kayla said between frantic spoonfuls of Captain Crunch. "Ten? Twelve, maybe? I honestly can't remember. I totally remember that first one, though, because my toes curled so hard I got a cramp in my foot." She giggled at the memory.

Her three friends huddled with her around the small round table in the kitchenette, listening with rapt attention to her recounting of the most epic ass fucking of her young life.

"Kay, I'm totally happy for you and all," Brittney said, casting sideways glances at me. "I am, for real, but that was the most terrifying thing I've ever seen in my life. We thought..."

"I know," Kayla said, munching happily. "Why do you think I screamed at you all to sit the fuck down?"

I hadn't heard her say any of that. Nor seen them stand to begin with when they thought I might choke Kayla to death with my cock. Nor heard their repeated screams for me to stop, or Kayla's continuous stream of cries and squeaks as wave after wave of overlapping orgasms rocked her small body.

"I'm just glad you stopped us when you did," Courtney laughed, "because I was about to drop kick a motherfucker!"

Ashley's weak smile looked more like a grimace and she didn't join in their laughter. She still appeared shaken. Her eyes continually flicked to me, as if struggling to reconcile the seemingly calm, smiling face before her with the furious, animalistic visage she'd seen just minutes before. I met her glance, but she moved her eyes away, unwilling to confront the conflicted emotions she obviously felt.

But my calm expression belied an abject terror that I could barely contain. It had only been blind luck that I hadn't injured Kayla more severely than I had, and I fought back the tremors that threatened to unmask my true state of mind.

Only on the rarest of occasions did I fuck women that way, and only in carefully prescribed circumstances, with partners who'd proven themselves capable of withstanding the full force of my lust and weren't just willing but eager to accept it. Women I knew had participated in gang bangs or practiced extreme S&M. Women who craved pain and degradation. Who knew exactly what they wanted and what they were getting themselves into.

I'd unleashed on Kayla without so much as a friendly warning, and although I hadn't brutalized her nearly as badly as Erin, it had still been far more than she should ever have been expected to endure. Even as I sat with them at the table, painting a smile on my face to cover my shame and regret, I felt more certain than ever about my decision to leave the First Timers Club forever. I didn't belong there, and this closest of calls galvanized my determination to get myself as far away from these girls as I could, before I did something terrible that couldn't be undone.

I stood to gather my clothes off the floor and quickly dressed. When I began to pack up my other things, Brittney got up from the table to come talk to me.

"Hey, you're not leaving are you?" she asked.

"I have to get back," I said without looking at her, nearly pitching my things into the backpack.

"Because of what happened?" she asked, growing distraught. "You just surprised us, that's all." She reached for me, "Hey, just stay, okay? Everything's fine."

I yanked my arm away, then slammed by bag down and turned toward her in a vaguely threatening stance, a grim expression on my face.

"I have to go to work, okay? This might come as a shock to you, but I used to have a fucking life before I got sucked into your little virgin club, and I'd like to get back to it now."

I turned back to my task before Brittney's face finished falling, but I saw the beginning of it and I cursed myself for being such a heartless bastard to her.

Fuck it. Maybe it's for the best. At least now you won't be leaving them with any illusions that you were anything but a selfish prick.

"Y-you're an asshole!" Brittney cried, turning away and returning to her friends. They all stared at me with expressions of shock and disbelief. Courtney stood and lifted her hand.

"Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

I zipped up my bag and slung it over my shoulder. "Everything," I said as I strode past her to the door. "Everything's wrong with me. I don't fucking belong here. I never did."

"What about Saturday?" Ashley asked as I threw open the slider and left without answering her.

I drove in silence for ten miles with my jaw clamped so tightly my molars hurt. My upper teeth bit into my bottom lip with the expression of the letter f seeping out of me like a punctured balloon.

"Ffff..."

The driver of the eighteen wheeler put on his indicator light and I stamped down on the accelerator, racing to pass him before he merged, but he saw me coming and thought to himself, "Look at this stupid yuppie fuck," and drifted into my lane just as I reached him, forcing me to slam on my brakes before I ended up as a permanent attachment to the back of his trailer.

"Fuck!"

The pair of eighteen wheelers blocking my way blissfully passed each other at a one mile per hour speed differential while I hovered in the fast lane with my bumper three inches from the faster one, slamming my hands on the steering wheel.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I screamed at the top of my lungs until my throat hurt from the effort of saying fuck.

I don't care about these trucks. I don't! Fuck 'em! Who gives a flying fuck about two slow trucks going thirty under the limit, blocking far more important traffic? Not me!

"Aargh!"

The woman in the car next to me gawked as I repeatedly slammed my palms on the steering wheel in a rage-filled tantrum until I snapped my head around to glare at her. She nearly broke her neck turning away, slowing to drop back into my blind spot.

Stop thinking about them. They're fine. Way better off without an animal like you around. They're safe now, and they don't need you anyway. Not anymore. Even though you did everything in your power to fuck it up, you somehow still managed to get the job done, so just stop thinking about them and move on. Stop it!

"Get the fuck out of my fucking way, you fucking fuck!"

Oh god, Kayla...I'm so fucking sorry, baby. I didn't mean to hurt you. What the fuck is wrong with me? Erin asked if I was challenged, that fat fucking cunt, but could she have been right? Am I challenged? Is that what's wrong with me? Am I defective somehow? Damaged?

Almost certainly.

I couldn't get home fast enough. As soon as I pushed my way into my apartment, I chucked my bag onto the couch and rushed to get into bed with my clothes and shoes still on. I pulled the covers over my head and stared into the black emptiness.

My phone alerted, illuminating the dark cocoon through my pocket. I'd received a steady stream of notifications since I'd left, but I couldn't bring myself to read them.

Block and delete their numbers. It's the only way.

I dug in my pocket for my phone. Thirty-seven missed text messages. Seven missed phone calls. Four voicemails. I ignored them all and opened my contacts app. Ashley Mitchell. Brittney Hughes. Courtney Bellinore. Kayla Farkas. The First Timers Club members. Delete Contacts? My finger hovered over the button when a new message notification from Kayla appeared at the top of the screen.

We know about the camera

My heartrate accelerated. How could they possibly know?

I opened her text stream and an image loaded. The remnants of the hidden spy camera laid out on the table. Her next message caught me off guard.

On my way

No Kayla, no. You need to stay the fuck away from me. I typed out a quick reply and sent it to her.

Don't come.

I'm coming.

I won't let you in.

Stop me.

I tossed my phone aside, then picked it up to power it off.

"I can see you through the peephole!" Kayla yelled from the other side of the door.

"Go home."

"I'm not leaving."

"Kayla, please..."

"I'll sleep in the hallway if I have to."

I unlocked the door and opened it a crack. Kayla stood defiant, staring back at me. I swung it open a bit more, holding it to block her entry. Brittney stood off to the side.

"Brittney's taxi service, I presume?" I asked, like a sardonic asshole.

"Are you going to let us in, or what?" asked Kayla. When I didn't respond, she turned her head. "Brit?"

Brittney pushed the door, and me with it, out of their way and they both walked in. I shut the door, pulling it closed when it stuck, and walked past them to the couch where I flopped down onto my stomach with my face mashed into the leather.

"Get up," Kayla said.

"No."

"You're acting like a child."

"Ha. This, coming from a high schooler. Fantastic," I scoffed, my voice muffled by the cushion.

"Brit?"

"What?"

"Do something."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Break something."

"Kay...no. It all looks really expensive."

I pushed myself into an upright position and regarded the two girls. Kayla stood with her arms crossed over her flat chest, glaring at me. Brittney hovered nearby with her shoulders rolled forward, her head turned to avoid looking at me.

"Kayla, I'm so sorry for what I did to you," I said.

She slapped me hard across the face. "Don't you dare," she said, angrier than I'd ever seen her before.

I held my cheek. "Kayla..."

"You will not apologize for giving me the best sex I've ever had. Don't do that."

I stared at her, astonished. She took a seat next to me and took my hand, placing it against her diaphragm. "You took my knot away," she said softly, and I almost cried. Then she wrapped her fingers around my wrist.

"Who did this?" she asked. When I tried to pull my hand away, she pulled it back. "Enough of your goddamned secrets, alright? Tell me. Was it Ash's mom? Did she do this to you?"

Her dark brown eyes bored into me and, without me saying a word, she slowly nodded. Then she reached into her pocket and pulled out the battery pack from the camera and set it on my coffee table.

"Was this her too?"

"How did you even know to look?" I asked her.

"I get that you think we're nothing but a bunch of naïve virgin girls who don't know shit about nothing," she said derisively, "but we've been playing strategy games our whole lives. You don't think we know how to piece the fucking clues together? Jerk."

"Tell us everything," Brittney said, finally able to tolerate the look of my face. "And I mean, everything."

I stood and went to the kitchen to root through my pantry, returning with a small sugar packet. I tore it open and sprinkled a little of the course brown crystals onto my tongue.

"Why are you eating sugar?" Kayla asked.

"I'm not," I said, swallowing hard after the crystals dissolved. "It's ecstasy."

"Are you seriously doing drugs right now?"

"You want to hear the fucking story, or not?" I asked, getting up for a glass of water to wash the bitter aftertaste from my mouth. "I'm going to need this to get through it."

When I returned to my seat, I thought to roll up the open end of the packet but held it up to Kayla and lifted my eyebrows.

"I've never done it before," she said.

"You'd like it."

"How would you know?"

"Call it a hunch," I said.

She took the packet and squeezed the sides to force open the pouch and peeked inside, then looked at me.

"Just wet your fingertip. Now dip it inside and lick it off."

She hesitated, staring at her finger, then looked up at Brittney. "Brit?"

"Why not? Fuck it," Brittney said.

"Fuck it," Kayla agreed. Lick.

The two girls stared at me through pupils the size of black dimes, shocked beyond all belief, as I finished telling them about me and Erin. The effects of the ecstasy had just started to kick into high gear and I felt strangely euphoric despite the gravity of the subject matter.

Even though Brittney had insisted I tell them everything, I chose to leave out a few of the less savory details. Things like buttfucking Erin in the den, and again in her bathroom, since telling them would serve no purpose other than to paint me as an even bigger degenerate than they already knew me to be. I didn't want to feel worse about myself than I already did. But I did describe how she'd made me eat her ass after she'd drugged me and the details of the torture I'd endured in the garage.

"She fucking raped you!" Brittney cried, jumping out of her seat again, unable to sit still for more than a few seconds at a time. She paced around the living area like a caged lioness.

"Technically, she assaulted me," I said. "I'm the one who stopped her from cutting me down, remember?"

"But if you hadn't done that, she'd have fucking ruined you," Kayla insisted. "That's...fucking coercion!"

"Whatever," I said, trying to hold all the threads of our conversation together like a handful of wet noodles. "Next thing I know, I'm waking up on the floor of the garage, fucking naked and shit, with all my stuff piled up next to me. So I got dressed and got the fuck out of there. Then today, I found the camera, and here we are."

"Jesus fucking Christ! She's fucking insane!" Brittney yelled.

"Brittney, voice!" I said for the umpteenth time.

"Sorry! I'm just so fucking pissed off!"

"You're also high as fuck," I said. She had a flushed face and her jaw muscles flexed as she grinded her teeth. I picked up my stereo remote and put on some EDM. "This'll help."

The rapid beat and progressive rhythm seemed to gather up her attention. She continued pacing, but now on the balls of her feet, and her steps had a little more spring to them. Unlike Brittney, the ecstasy seemed to have honed Kayla's mind to a razor's edge.

"So, it sounds like she pretty much wants to own you," concluded Kayla.

"Pretty much," I agreed.

"I hate that fucking bitch so fucking much," Brittney seethed as she bounced around the room. "I'm going to break her fucking arms for what she did to you."

"Easy there, Furiosa. Let's dial back the violence quotient," I said.

"Oh my god!" Brittney continued, throwing her arms out to pirouette, "can you imagine what Courtney's going to do when she finds out? She's going to go ape shit!" She stopped with her fingers touching and stared at Kayla. "Fuck! We have to tell them!"